Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E13: Big News, Bigger Secret

• Start Topic

Why are Jenn and Shannon wearing those hideous outfits with feathers in their confessionals?

And the lime green dresses of Jenn and Tamra....

Jenn looks like a different person in the old photo with her mother.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

Emily was pretty rude at Heather's event, but I couldn't help but cheer her on, just a little bit, because as far as the "HD" monograms everywhere, I had to agree with her.  

As far as the food insults, she should have kept that to herself.

I also applauded her when she and Heather were going at it in Mexico - every single thing she said to Heather was spot on.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4

So this was filmed last year…and I’ve still never heard of this Fireside app nor the HD network…which, I presume is just like a YouTube channel? Don’t we have enough platforms for influencers to do their thing? Oh, honey. I don’t think this is going to do any wonders for your IMDB. Emily was drunk and rude as hell, but I kind of wish she’d ask more invasive questions on how this “network” is going to make her the next Oprah (invoking OWN) while slurping up that sandy cucumber ribbon. All we got is that you can HEAR the people watching laughing and clapping?!? Uh, what can go wrong there with randos able to drown out your audio for their own agenda?

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Someone needs to introduce Shannon to a Fleet enema or a home enema bag.  I'm sure they're a fraction of the cost of whatever Dr. Moon is selling her.  

Heather's eye makeup was extra extreme at the Fireside App party.  Her dress was likely quite expensive but not much to look at on TV.  It may have seemed more lux in person. 

Emily was OTT inebriated at the party.  As always on this show, 

Politics Sigh GIF

• Like 13

Uh Emily, it's a pretty big faux pas to say that Heather told you Shannon was talking shit about you at Bravo Con when it was actually Tamra who was doing that. That's going to make Shannon crazier (and this time rightfully feeling gaslighted) and make Heather an even greater target of Shannon's ire too. Not good.

Edited by la patineuse
  • Like 14
  • LOL 1

Who cares if Heather didn't tell you harpies about selling her house.  One of you would probably have leaked it to the rags.

1 minute ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I thought Emily was friggin' hilarious at the HD party. I laughed out loud when Emily said that she was surprised that they weren't branded as they entered the party. Funniest line of the season so far. I may have felt sorry for Heather as Emily continued to make fun of the food, its presentation, and the branding, except for one thing.

After Heather's party to celebrate launching HD Network (whatever TF that is),  and while she and Terry were taking one last stroll through their 55 million dollar mausoleum, she had to take time out during their time in the kitchen to call Shannon and berate her for not getting back to her in an acceptable time period. So for that, I say "Go Emily". While Gina continually blows smoke up HD's azz, Emily has no problem snarking at Heather's pretentiousness. And I'm here for it. 

Tamra wasn't kidding when she pointed out Ryan's terrible taste in clothes. He's 46 years old and dresses like 20 year old. Who also dresses badly. 

I loved that line about them not being branded too.  Emily was drunk off her ass but she doesn't hide what she thinks which is kind of refreshing.

• Like 17
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Why are Jenn and Shannon wearing those hideous outfits with feathers in their confessionals?

And the lime green dresses of Jenn and Tamra....

Jenn looks like a different person in the old photo with her mother.

Those shoulder pads Tamra had on.  Are we back in the '80s?

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
48 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I kept waiting for Emily to eat a bow off a cake at Heather's event.  😉

Is this the world we live in?!?!?!?!?!?!

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Tamra wasn't kidding when she pointed out Ryan's terrible taste in clothes. He's 46 years old and dresses like 20 year old. Who also dresses badly. 

Ryan does dress terribly, but Tamra does too.  

giphy.gif

Between the pair of them, the ugliest, most unflattering clothing really gets a field day.  Her TH looks,  Every oversized jacket and acid washed mess he wears.  Her love of cutouts.  His love of text and drawings on his clothes.  They both look like wannabe club hopping clowns from the 90s.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8

It wasn’t a good night for fashion.  First Ryan’s jacket and then Tamra and Jenn going to Heather’s function dressed as those highlighter pens we used to use in school.

• Like 6
  • LOL 15
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

I kept waiting for Emily to eat a bow off a cake at Heather's event.  😉

Dang, I was going to post something like this too, but you beat me to it! It was a definite "bow" moment. I was conflicted - on the one hand, I was guffawing at Emily's jokes, and I love that she sticks a pin in Heather's pretentiousness, but her  drunken sloppiness had me cringing in second-hand embarrassment. Even Gina was mortified.

Lots of Archie sightings this episode. He is the only good thing about Shannon. Shannon really needs to stop wearing those bustiers in her TH's, because they are not boosting her bust at all. She's going to put her kids through college selling colonic equipment? Alrighty then.

Speaking of terrible clothes - as if Ryan couldn't be more clownish as is, he has to sport the most hideous clothing as the cherry on top. He reminds me of those middle-aged 'roid monkeys who used to be covered head-to-toe in Ed Hardy gear a few years back. Jen seems nice enough, but I want to reach through my TV and shake her. Girl, seriously, what are you DOING with that colossal douche-canoe?

I am glad we no longer have to stare at Heather's mausoleum anymore. I'm as confused as everyone else, and  totally don't get the concept of her "Fireside" platform. It just sounds like livestream YouTube to me.

• Like 14
  • Love 1

I usually  hate really drunk  women, and I know it was bad manners of Emily to make remarks,  but a couple  were really quite funny. Sometimes  i like Heather to feel exasperated, she's just on the very tip of losing  her cool, but doesn't.  I kept thinking  High Definition,  not Heather  Dubrow. I really don't  like Tamra, she's a catty little mare. I liked Jenn's mom, I was jealous  of the mother/ daughter  relationship. Not a bad episode. I suppose next week, Tamra will have her top off, as per, and whoop it up, is back.

I loved seeing Archie, Shannon  was devastated  when he wasnt  well.

Edited by dancingdreamer
  • Like 9
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m sorry but Emily is being an asshole .. like if someone did this at her event she would be pissed 

I agree, except she’s directing it at Heather so I’m giving her a pass! ‘Bout time someone called out Dubrow’s pretentiousness!

• Like 11
  • Love 2

I think the women resent Heather because she and her husband are more famous, and especially far more well-off than when she first joined the show. "Botched" was picked up by E!, I'm sure because of the OC exposure, and there is a new season. Then the endorsements and many products sold on websites and tv followed. Terry's practice grew. And more importantly, they had great success with flipping two expensive houses. 

Emily was drank, and rude at Heather’s event. It says something if Gina, and especially Tamra were embarrassed on her behalf. 

Shannon said she pays half of the college tuition for the twins, so David pays for the other half. 

Jenn is ok, but I can't get convinced Ryan is a great guy because Jenn tells us. And his style sucks. 

Vicki will join the cast in Mexico according to the previews....And she will cause some drama. 

I like Archie, and Emily's dogs. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7

There’s not one cast member on this show that is likable. Heather was obnoxious with her stupid HD party but Emily was a drunken asshole. She was gross and rude throughout the meal. 
These ladies should be thankful that Heather didn’t share the sale of their house. I would love to unsee the obnoxious Heather and King Botox dancing and jumping around that ugly ass mansion. 
Jenns mom telling the 50 year old frat boy that Will was a great husband and father and that he had big shoes to fill while pretending she liked him was awesome. I can’t believe the mom didn’t burst into tears meeting him. 
Regarding the previews, who decided there wasn’t enough obnoxious shrieking and decided they needed to add Vicki to the mix?

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

What’s up with Shannon that she needs so much help pooping? Time to get on a fiber supplement. All that cleaning out can’t be good.  She won’t discuss her boyfriend, but she’ll repeatedly tell people she gets enema parts stuck up her ass?  I could see if she was advocating for more awareness of Crohns or IBS etc but she never mentioned having a medical issue. Weird.

Gina’s pink dress in her talking head was so tacky, but I gotta give her props, her body looked amazing in it, especially sitting down! If I tried that, I’d look like an overstuffed bag of grapefruits straining through the netting. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
13 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Dr. Moon! Holy shit! How old is he? He'd probably retire if it weren't for the money Shannon throws at him. 

Shannon’s probably his only patient. Dude always looked sketchy as hell to me.

9 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Someone needs to introduce Shannon to a Fleet enema or a home enema bag.  I'm sure they're a fraction of the cost of whatever Dr. Moon is selling her.  

Heather's eye makeup was extra extreme at the Fireside App party.  Her dress was likely quite expensive but not much to look at on TV.  It may have seemed more lux in person. 

Emily was OTT inebriated at the party.  As always on this show, 

Politics Sigh GIF

You can become laxative dependent, and you play hell trying to detox your system from it. Shannon’s always had an unhealthy preoccupation with cleansers and colonics.

She needs Dr. Freud more than she needs Dr. Moon.

• Like 9
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1

Heather is too rich for this show, the other ladies can't understand that kind of money so they are jealous harpies about it. Poke holes in her boat indeed. I might use that.

Maybe she would be better off on Beverly Hills, it sure would take her down a notch, she would not be the richest there.

Emily was over the top at that lunch, you can't get that drunk at lunch it's embarrassing to everyone. Save it for dinner, I feel like you can get drunker later in the day. She did get some zingers in so I won't hold it against her.

Ryan is so gross to me, everything about him turns me off, I can barely stand to watch him. That shirt he was wearing was so offensive to my eyes. What is Jenn thinking?

Everyone looks great in Mexico and then we go to the talking heads and they all look awful. oh, and here is Gina questioning a "friendship" again, she needs new material. In fact, i would be happy never seeing her again.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Emily was over the top at that lunch, you can't get that drunk at lunch it's embarrassing to everyone. Save it for dinner, I feel like you can get drunker later in the day. She did get some zingers in so I won't hold it against her.

Was Heather's event lunch?  If it was then the Dubrows were completely overdressed, among other things.   Somehow that makes Emily getting drunk worse.  I don't think Shannon is the only one who has a problem with alcohol.  

• Like 8

Emily was being a drunken ass at the HD party, but the resulting argument in Mexico was amazing!

"There was sand in the food!"

"It hurts me that you say that. And it hurt me when you called me a whale trainer."

"You were wearing a wet suit on a slip and slide! Of course I said you looked like a seal trainer!"

Meanwhile Gina is cracking up while sitting directly across from Heather, Taylor is crumbling into Shannon's arm, and Tamra is trembling behind a napkin struggling in vain to not completely lose it, while Shannon is just like "are you all kidding me with this shit?"

I loved every moment of it.

Heather probably should have left it at she would have felt judged for celebrating the sale (and she's right), and not added the part about worrying about it leaking to the press. Uh Heather? You haven't joined RHoBH yet where everyone has the tabloids in their contacts list, you're still on OC much to your dismay. Even Gina and Shannon got to be on the same page in taking offense to the accusation that they'd go blabbing to Radar Online or something.

I didn't catch why Gina said she thought Heather said Tamra but wasn't certain and so didn't correct Emily. She's dry now so it can't be that she was drunk at the time that Heather told them. But I will say it IS kinda shitty if Heather said "she was talking shit about you but I can't tell you what she said." C'mon now.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, dmeets said:

I didn't catch why Gina said she thought Heather said Tamra but wasn't certain and so didn't correct Emily

Gina said she was getting a blow out so she couldn't hear. Bullshit, she really hates Shannon to let that stand.

That fight though was everything!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Was Heather's event lunch?  If it was then the Dubrows were completely overdressed, among other things.   Somehow that makes Emily getting drunk worse.  I don't think Shannon is the only one who has a problem with alcohol.  

Will watch this later today, just here to get the lay of the land (forewarned is forearmed).

So I see that the boorish, loutish behavior continues. Can’t take these women drunks anywhere. (Note to Bravo — this has long passed any entertainment value, it’s cliche, and it’s gross watching middle-aged women make asses of themselves in public, so stop it. Thanks.)

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Shannon’s probably his only patient. Dude always looked sketchy as hell to me.

You can become laxative dependent, and you play hell trying to detox your system from it. Shannon’s always had an unhealthy preoccupation with cleansers and colonics.

She needs Dr. Freud more than she needs Dr. Moon.

Dr. Moon is a full on scam artist.  Let's not forget the twister spinner he put on her stomach to diagnose her issues in an early episode.  Shannon is a hypochondriac.  She overanalyzes every little thing that is happening with her body and turns it into a crisis.  If she got her drinking under control (or better yet, fully dried out) and stopped irrigating her bowels, she would feel much better.   

• Like 12
  • Love 2

I just can't with Gina's vocal fry voice anymore.

And it has gotten more pronounced & obvious with each of her Orange County seasons. I think its her unconscious (or conscious) way of blending into a southern California valley girl persona and losing her New Yawk accent.

She draws out her raspy voice so long at the end of every sentence. Its such an affected way of speaking, as in 'aren't I cool and laid back ...' Vocal fry will do damage to her vocal threads over time. True, that really can happen.

From Wiki:

"Vocal fry means dropping your voice to its lowest natural register, which makes your vocal folds vibrate to produce a creaking sound."

"It's particularly used by young women and seen as a way to support their authority by accessing an unnaturally deeper pitch of voice than they would normally use."

• Like 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, JenE4 said:

So this was filmed last year…and I’ve still never heard of this Fireside app nor the HD network…which, I presume is just like a YouTube channel? Don’t we have enough platforms for influencers to do their thing? Oh, honey. I don’t think this is going to do any wonders for your IMDB. Emily was drunk and rude as hell, but I kind of wish she’d ask more invasive questions on how this “network” is going to make her the next Oprah (invoking OWN) while slurping up that sandy cucumber ribbon. All we got is that you can HEAR the people watching laughing and clapping?!? Uh, what can go wrong there with randos able to drown out your audio for their own agenda?

I checked it out you basically watch these programs some live some pretaped with others and talk ... its got a wide range of shows ... lifestyle, self help, any topic really  and actual scripted content .. I didn't really dive to deep tho but no I wouldn't say its just like those really at all... esp with the scripted programing like you would see on a network 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 6
16 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m sorry but Emily is being an asshole .. like if someone did this at her event she would be pissed 

YES!  Or if they did it at her mother in laws house.  I also didn't appreciate Gina not speaking up and telling Emily that yes, you were a dick when Heather confronted her later.

Shannon is Bitter Betty.  Alcoholic and jealous of anyone else's success.  I have a coworker like her.  Exhausting and reminds you of every little favor she has ever done yet asks a ton of other people.  Challenging people.  And very unbecoming behavior.  Tamra is just trash.  I might say this weekly.  

14 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I hate to think how much Shannon has spent on Dr Moon’s treatments. Nice for him because she’ll never get better that way. I’m still confused why she needs those colonics all the time. 

If she ate fruits/veg/fiber she would poop just fine.  

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Dr. Moon is a full on scam artist.  Let's not forget the twister spinner he put on her stomach to diagnose her issues in an early episode.  Shannon is a hypochondriac.  She overanalyzes every little thing that is happening with her body and turns it into a crisis.  If she got her drinking under control (or better yet, fully dried out) and stopped irrigating her bowels, she would feel much better.   

I cracked up at Dr. Moon/Shannon blaming gravity taking it's toll on her 50-something body to stress.  And not just any stress but specifically the stress the other women caused her by trying to talk about her relationship on camera.  Heh. 

So Heather Dubrow is to blame for Shannon aging, not menopause, not gravity, and not alcohol. 

• LOL 14

Ems spills the drunken truth through her passive-aggressive "joking". I get why dubrag was pissed...but I can't stand her, so I'm here for the shredding.

Wow! I can't wait to shoot some lemon water up my bum with Shannon's new home colonic! That special design where the nozzle won't get lodged up there? Holy shit (pun intended)!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 13