Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E13: Big News, Bigger Secret

• Start Topic

On 9/7/2023 at 7:03 PM, QQQQ said:

HD Network

✦ NIGHTCAP (Tuesday at 5pm) — My weekly cocktail party where nothing is off limits

✦ Curbside Consult (Wednesday at 6pm) — With my husband, celebrity plastic surgeon, Dr. Terry Dubrow ($500 value)

✦ MILF (coming soon) — A show all about motherhood, moguling, and making new friends.

✦ Virtual Meet & Greets

✦ Virtual Small Group Cocktail Parties

✦ Surprise Giveaways

Starting on May 9th The HD Network will be $200/year for members to access all of the network benefits.

😂😂😂😂😂

This is something I would never watch even if it were free.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Heather is calling it a network, but it's more like an "only fans" where you subscribe and people tune in to see you doing different things. Heather is just amping it up a bit with produced content, but it seems like she has a schedule of when different things are "shown" but it all seems live. She isn't producing or creating scripted or semi-scripted "shows" per say. 

What is Heather Dubrow's HD Network? 'RHOC' star's interactive streaming platform slammed for being nothing but live social media videos | MEAWW

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
57 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Heather is calling it a network, but it's more like an "only fans" where you subscribe and people tune in to see you doing different things. Heather is just amping it up a bit with produced content, but it seems like she has a schedule of when different things are "shown" but it all seems live. She isn't producing or creating scripted or semi-scripted "shows" per say. 

What is Heather Dubrow's HD Network? 'RHOC' star's interactive streaming platform slammed for being nothing but live social media videos | MEAWW

And she thinks this will help jump start her acting career again?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Maybe she thinks it will give her access to people who have power or clout in the industry that can help her. 

Those people, the clout/power people don't have to pay to see talent fold laundry or whatever she will be doing on line and for that matter what will Heather "HD" Dubrow be doing that would worthy of a monthly fee?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Those people, the clout/power people don't have to pay to see talent fold laundry or whatever she will be doing on line and for that matter what will Heather "HD" Dubrow be doing that would worthy of a monthly fee?

Oh I'd probably pay* to watch Heather Dubrow try and fold laundry, or even try and figure out how a washer/dryer works.  Hell, we watched her send an assistant OUT for Starbucks when there was probably a $3k coffee machine in her kitchen. 

There is a reason they moved into a hotel instead of a rental house, lol.  No cooking, cleaning, or laundry and by that I mean they don't have to pay a private chef and housekeepers.  A hotel comes with all the little people that work so hard so she can live a fabulous life, lol.   But there is probably still at least a couple of assistants to make the Starbucks run. 

*just kidding about the pay thing.  At this point, I feel like Bravo should be paying me for watching this mess. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You mean there's no annual convention of network owners where they can rub elbows and schmooze?

• LOL 10
7 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Hmmm...thank you--now this makes sense. It may work if Madame Puppet collaborates with Shannon for live colonics?🤷‍♀️ I've heard butt stuff is very popular on Only Fans. 

• LOL 11
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And she thinks this will help jump start her acting career again?

She is REALLY regretting stepping away at the height of (according to Hollywood) her most productive years, not that she’d admit it. The whole thing — from acting self-important with Mark Cuban, to the coming-out party (which was the same as the name-changing party with the stupid cake drama), to advertising what you can get for just $200 a year! — strikes me as total desperation. 

She is a has-been (or a never-was), and should be grateful that she has this Bravo gig. At least she’s still on the radar somewhat.

1 hour ago, StevieRocks said:

Hmmm...thank you--now this makes sense. It may work if Madame Puppet collaborates with Shannon for live colonics?🤷‍♀️ I've heard butt stuff is very popular on Only Fans. 

Hey! Don’t cut Dr. Moon out of this! 🤣

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

I think Heather is chasing this HD network thing because she thinks it will generate interest. Like Oprah had her show (way back in the 80s) and she was cool and compelling, and it led to other stuff and now everyone wants to book Oprah for everything-- TV, movies, podcasts, keynote speaking, all of it. But Oprah isn't interesting or in demand because of her show. It's because of HER. Her personality, talent, interest, acumen, etc. Heather has no charisma and lacks any type of ability to connect with others. Of any class. 

I'm not sure why Heather thinks she is in the same league as Ophrah. Because she supported her child's gender/name change? Heather comes off as business savvy but lacking a lot of basic common sense and I'm not sure she is that smart. She has a good vocabulary and can pronounce things, but she's just a gold digger like all of the housewives are. She is going to work Terry into the grave for the little bit of sex she gives him, and she happily spends all his money like she earned it. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
On 9/9/2023 at 2:09 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't mind Heather, but this is banal content. Her IG, or YouTube (I don't really care to watch, I only did once when a link about her house videos was posted here) are more interesting than this, and they are free! IG is only photos, or very short videos/reels, so one doesn't have to spend too much time checking it. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Heather did turn around homes that brought a lot of profit to them.

Sure...she had the mansion. But the other gals had to go anywhere else to do their thing. Even Emily to her MIL's.

I think that some people might subscribe (we will see) because they buy products by celebrities for example, as well. And it might generate interest in her as she mentioned on the show. What kind of interest though? In her acting (I think she would like this), or her business acumen?

As for Heather, she did design, and oversee the construction of especially the last two houses, and I think she is the one who is behind the idea of selling the Dubrow products on the tv network.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
On 9/7/2023 at 6:52 PM, howiveaddict said:

See, I thought I was the only one who thought like that.  

The last walk through of their house, seemed fake and scripted to me.

So according to what I found they pulled 35 million out of the house right before they sold it. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 9/9/2023 at 10:09 AM, bravofan27 said:

And they are charging $20 a month. CCN+ could not generate enough enthusiasm to support a $5 a mont business model despite their offerings.

• Like 3

I feel kind of bad for Heather. She is just so unlikeable. Same with Terry. This episode, their scenes were so scripted and cringy, with Terri acting like he was amazed and seeing everything for the first time, being the adoring husband. When Tamra calls you out for faking the happy marriage, you know you have hit ceiling. 

I kind of wonder if Heather has some heat on him and that's why he is being extra adoring husband. He didn't really do that before. It comes off very fake. The only real scene was after the party was ll over and Heather took some swigs from the bottle. Terri was clearly shocked she was going off-script. LOL.

Or maybe Heather is just super impressed with herself and doesn't care about anything but letting the world know she had dinner with Mark Cuban. I would hope there would be more depth to her, but she just seems so superficial.

I STILL love Shannon and Tamra. They are cute, funny, and have their issues, but they are themselves and real (more Shannon, but Tamra too). Gina and Emily seem a little fake as well. Newly brought in Vicki is trying WAY too hard. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 3
On 9/9/2023 at 12:37 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Maybe she thinks it will give her access to people who have power or clout in the industry that can help her. 

I sort of think she just finds her life amazing and this is her way to show off. She's a little stunted with social skills. Her EQ is lacking. I feel like she has that attitude that if she has money and things people will want to be her friend and admire her. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
On 9/6/2023 at 8:35 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Like why would she share this information with you when you have all been throwing her under the bus? You literally were shitting on her at her event … she owes you ladies nothing 

110%!!!

Emily (and to a lesser extent the other women) has been subjecting Heather to nasty little pin pricks all season. Don't get me wrong -- there are legitimate critiques to make about Heather! But Emily has been hypervigilant about Heather all season, looking for anything she says or does to be a "gotcha!" 

Also, Emily saying that Heather gets a pass for her bad behavior is interesting..... That may be true, but I actually feel like it's Emily who often gets a pass! She's relatable (I love food! I have cellulite! My kids annoy me!... I mean, I get it.) and she can be funny and probably lots of fun to hang out with, but she is such a shit-stirrer! She shit-stirs all. the. timeand nobody ever calls her out on it! Or if they do, she issues a quick apology and suddenly all is forgiven. 

Can you imagine if Heather had behaved that way at a party of Emily's? The women would have stuck her on a spit with an apple in her mouth. 

On 9/6/2023 at 11:56 PM, la patineuse said:

One of you would probably have leaked it to the rags.

This!!! Of course Heather doesn't trust these women. I wouldn't tell Tamra my favorite color. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
On 9/7/2023 at 12:04 AM, la patineuse said:

That waiter in Mexico was hilarious.

He needs to get together with the cooks from the ranch they visited and do an aftershow. 

On 9/7/2023 at 1:53 AM, dancingdreamer said:

I liked Jenn's mom, I was jealous  of the mother/ daughter  relationship.

I will say, I found it refreshing to see a RHW bring her mom on the show and not throw mom under the bus about giving her an awful childhood. 

• Like 9
On 9/9/2023 at 12:37 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Ben and Ronnie on the Crappens podcast were not kind to Heather at all. I can’t really summarize it because they went off on about a million different tangents, but at one point they compared it to those craft-making channels on YouTube.

But Heather’s self-absorption has made her immune to any humiliation.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1