Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

FU Heather!

smails.jpg

22 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

she’s bringing a dick pick sending douche around them.

she's bringing a backwards hat wearing, dick pick sending douche around them.

FTFY

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I was surprised that Tamra couldn’t get it together to paddle in the rapids. For all of her (many many many) flaws, she’s always struck me as someone mentally tough and athletic. 

On 7/12/2023 at 8:20 PM, RoseAllDay said:

This trip needs to end.

TMI, TMI. Oh, Kevin. I’m sorry that your balls are now going to live in Housewives infinity.

I truly feel so bad for that guy. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 7/13/2023 at 10:46 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I'm a bit confused on the dic pic thing .. so did he send it to a group of people like he inferred in that conversation or was it just sent to one person?

He said he sent it to his whole ‘address book’ but that’s an email thing isn’t it? How believable is it that he sent his photo to all of his contacts?! Not believable AT ALL! Jen is a fool for believing him!

edit: surely you are extra careful about sending a dick pic and who you are sending it to before you hit ‘send’?????!!!!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Like 6

Zzzzzz.  This is exactly why ratings are tanking - there is nothing going on.  The cast, who is disjointed to begin, are grasping at anything - for a storyline to hold on to their orange.  It's ridiculous that BRAVO decided to drag back Tamra and Heather, who were never A-list HW's.  But decided to do a complete Reboot of RHONY, instead of firing Leah and Eboni, who made the show unwatchable.

• Like 14
  • Love 2

I go back and forth on Heather but I really wish she would not be jealous of the Tamra/Shannon relationship. Tamra is nobody's friend. 

Make sure you no longer invite Gina to your church wedding, she might be triggered. Also, don't invite her out for frozen yoghurt, she and Matt had that once.

Kevin and his short shorts reminded me of the episode of Friends when Phoebe is dating a gym guy who also wore short shorts like that with no underwear. He gave Chandler and Joey an eyeful 😂 

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

I normally don't care that these people wait until cameras are rolling to bring things up.  I get that it is, in a lot of ways, part of the game.  But Tamra is bringing up something from TWO YEARS ago?  And it was only ONE STATEMENT?  That's it?  This dude probably said he would fuck every blond he sees, which indeed does make him gross, but that's it?  He didn't follow up by hitting on Tamra, he didn't say this more than once, and it happened before he even met Jenn?  C'mon.  This is stupid.

And it doesn't even make sense.  Tamra was friends with Jenn at the time.  If she was so concerned about who Jenn was getting involved with, there was no reason not to say so then, and there were no cameras to save it for.  I can't imagine someone telling me TWO FUCKING YEARS into my relationship that I might be making a mistake.  Um, that ship done sailed.  This is stupid.

I think Ryan really did send the dick pic to multiple people, though I definitely don't think it was intended for Jenn.  But if he just sent a pic meant for someone else to only her, I don't think we would know about it.  I think we know about it because he really did send it to multiple people, Jenn backed him and said she believed it was for her.  Again, this is stupid.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

He said he sent it to his whole ‘address book’ but that’s an email thing isn’t it? How believable is it that he sent his photo to all of his contacts?! Not believable AT ALL! Jen is a fool for believing him!

edit: surely you are extra careful about sending a dick pic and who you are sending it to before you hit ‘send’?????!!!!

I want to know why ANY dude is EVER sending dick pics.  I have not met one single woman that was like, yes please!  Send me a pic of that!  

I know people don't like Heather and I think she needs to dial back the uppity behavior in a big way, but I didn't like seeing the pile on by Shannon and Tamra.  Enough already.  She said something that didn't come out as she intended, could have been lame, but does anyone really need to be made to feel worse in front of the entire group?  It just seemed unnecessary and they gave her no grace as she tried to explain herself.  I really am not a Heather apologist!  I guess I am just over people being a dick for the sake of being a dick.

Gina is not ready for any relationship.  Jenn gets her so triggered.  Travis seems like a nice guy.  Even nice guys get impatient.  

A side note.  These women of a certain age (my age) really need to be concerned about their drinking and the effect it could be having on their bodies.  Binge drinking is never ok and is pretty concerning when nearly 60 year old folks do it.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Zzzzzz.  This is exactly why ratings are tanking - there is nothing going on.  The cast, who is disjointed to begin, are grasping at anything - for a storyline to hold on to their orange.  It's ridiculous that BRAVO decided to drag back Tamra and Heather, who were never A-list HW's.  But decided to do a complete Reboot of RHONY, instead of firing Leah and Eboni, who made the show unwatchable.

umm its averaging 1,000,000 live viewers for a housewives show that's actually really good numbers compared to NJ that hovered around 800k or Atlanta which is around the same

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
13 hours ago, J80134 said:

I acknowledge that Gina went through some unsavory crap with Matt, but it ain't nothing compared to what Taylor went through with Russell. Quit crying already.

And Shannon too, Gina has lost any sympathy she might have had a few seasons ago, nobody wants to give her any energy about the cheating when she is literally standing in a room full of women who were cheated on.

2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I go back and forth on Heather but I really wish she would not be jealous of the Tamra/Shannon relationship. Tamra is nobody's friend. 

Make sure you no longer invite Gina to your church wedding, she might be triggered. Also, don't invite her out for frozen yoghurt, she and Matt had that once.

Kevin and his short shorts reminded me of the episode of Friends when Phoebe is dating a gym guy who also wore short shorts like that with no underwear. He gave Chandler and Joey an eyeful 😂 

Will his balls be a "friend of," now?

Don't show those balls to Gina because Matt has balls.

• LOL 17
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

umm its averaging 1,000,000 live viewers for a housewives show that's actually really good numbers compared to NJ that hovered around 800k or Atlanta which is around the same

Only the season premiere episode brought in 1M viewers - due to the curious around Tamra's return.  But it quickly eroded - because as viewers have said - she is dragging back the same tired nonsense that got her fired.

The last recorded ratings were from July 5 - at 722k - a season low.

https://tvdeets.com/ratings/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

Folks, 
Reminder:

• No future information in the episode threads.  If it didn't happen or wasn't known on or before when the episode was filmed,  it belongs in the individual character thread or the media thread.
  • Since information shared on WWHL typically is not known to us until know, it belongs in the WWHL thread.
  • If someone posts something in the episode thread in error, please do not continue the discussion here.  Posts have been removed.

Heather can buy everything but real friendship. You can't have everything Miss Fancy Pants. Heather doesn't really fit in. She was right about trying RHOBH. But could Heather handle the likes of someone like Erika J? I was cringing watching her whine to Tamra and Shannon. Tamra really didn't even seem to care and finally Shannon stood up against Heather. It seems this show doesn't need Emily. I forgot she was on this season because she wasn't in Montana. I'm starting to like Gina. She is not over her ex,but maybe Travis is using her for tv and fame. He said in his TH he could handle it.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Just curious ... I wasn't watching the show when Gina (and Emily) came on board. How long ago did her ex-husband cheat on her? I'm guessing it was fairly recent? 

They divorced in 2019.

• Useful 3

Finally watched the episode.  I can't say this is must see TV.  First, if the women rafting would have stopped screaming and actually paddled they might have enjoyed rafting more.  I love white water rafting.  They wasted an opportunity, as usual.

Second, of course Shannon fell down while fly fishing.  She is always a klutz.  It's amazing she can ever walk anywhere, let alone try to hold onto something other than a beverage and stay upright.   It really seemed like Heather was playing up her inability to walk for camera time.  She is not subtle at all this season about getting her mug on camera. 

Seeing Heather in the plaid onesie, she look even more like a Who from Whoville than usual.

The highs and lows thing was such BS. Shows love this, and it always leads to hurt feelings. They always bring up things that normal folks wouldn't bring up or make into a big deal. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think that both of Heather's comments were digs at Tamra. First, she says that people that do manual labor are important and (basically) let rich people have beautiful lives-- all the ranch work they were doing was what Tamra's son Ryan does on the ranch he works on. I sort of think it was Heather's way of telling Tamra that she appreciates the work Ryan does, but obviously, it came off really offensively. Then of course, she tells Tamra that she is leaving her out and makes Tamra responsible for her low. 

Travis seems like a nice guy. But I'm sure Gina misses Matt-- he was/is hot.

• Like 3
(edited)
On 7/13/2023 at 7:03 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Thanks for bringing this up, because, just from watching, I think that most, if not all, of this is hearsay right now. “Somebody told me…” “I heard…”. Not saying Ryan is a saint by any means, but I need more proof than this Heather Amin person starting a rumor that more than a few people are happy to run with. Tamra, in particular. I don’t follow the gossip rags closely, so if there is fire to this smoke I’ll gladly stand corrected. But it seems like the show is really having to stretch to create the drama this year, and newbie Jenn is it. Unless this directly, undesputably involves any of the women and their men, I don’t really care where Ryan puts his D. That’s Jenn’s problem.

The way Tamra never misses a chance to bring this up, I have to wonder if she doesn’t see this as a perverse affirmation — “I still got it after all these years!” 🤢

So these are people who wanted on the show but didn’t make the cut? Is that also why Tamra is so hellbent on stirring this up?

Was Amin one of the women who was briefly seen early last season along with the woman who sued Terry? Don’t know why, but the name is vaguely ringing a bell.

No, it's not the woman who sued Terry. That was Nicole James who didn't even film a whole season (S16). As for the dick pic, it was discussed by Ryan, and Jenn on the show, and that he supposedly sent it by mistake to Heather Amin, a common friend. Bravo showed her photo with Ryan, and name on the episode. 

10 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

They divorced in 2019.

The same year that Shannon got divorced, and Shannon doesn't seem to be triggered by her husband's cheating for a long time. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
On 7/14/2023 at 1:05 PM, twilightzone said:

Only the season premiere episode brought in 1M viewers - due to the curious around Tamra's return.  But it quickly eroded - because as viewers have said - she is dragging back the same tired nonsense that got her fired.

The last recorded ratings were from July 5 - at 722k - a season low.

https://tvdeets.com/ratings/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/

These are decent numbers for a HW show- only Teresa Giudice’s wedding episode and a wild reunion brought higher numbers to NJ for example, the whole season didn't.

• Useful 1
On 7/13/2023 at 9:27 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I’m not sure either. At first I thought it was just sent to Heather Armin by so called accident.  Now he says he accidentally sent it to all his contacts. I know accidental texts happen but you’d think one would be careful with a dick pic in this day and age.

Ryan changed his story a couple of times. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 7/13/2023 at 12:20 PM, RoseAllDay said:

It was a little surprising to me that she got so upset over Tamra and Shannon, though. It reminded me of Vicki’s jealousy over Tamra and Gretchen patching things up. The old Heather would have been “above” such stuff.

Yes, Heather feels insecure about being left out. At least Tamra and Shannon seem to be able to have fun, even Shannon with all her quirks, something that Heather is almost incapable of. It doesn't seem to be only about maintaining a certain image, I think it's her personality.

And almost nobody is (really) anybody's friend in this franchise, or any others. Vicki dropped friends from before the show like Jeana Keough who she barely talks to today, Tamra, who she befriended again because she has no friends, Alexis who was a friend of convenience at some point, etc. Lauri Peterson forgot everybody after she married George. Gretchen dropped Alexis as a friend. Gina forgot she knew Emily until she realized that Heather is not a friend, and she herself didn't even communicate with Heather between seasons. Shannon and Heather dropped Tamra when she was not on the show anymore, something that happens with most cast members when they leave. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Finally watched the episode.  I can't say this is must see TV.  First, if the women rafting would have stopped screaming and actually paddled they might have enjoyed rafting more.  I love white water rafting.  They wasted an opportunity, as usual.

Anytime they do Anything remotely exciting, they screech their extensions off throughout the entire thing. It’s ridiculous. Soon as they started the rafting, I knew to hit the mute button.  They know better which makes it worse. Don’t Act for the camera. Being your out of touch selves is more than enough for material. 

• Like 8
13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

These are decent numbers for a HW show- only Teresa Giudice’s wedding episode and a wild reunion brought higher numbers to NJ for example, the whole season didn't.

Actually, it did.  NJ averaged 880k for the season; trending up through the finale/reunion. Whereas, OC premiered at over 1M and has lost viewers each week, averaging only 720k season to date  Huge drop-off after the premiere which doesn't speak highly of Tamra's appeal.

Biggest difference is in the people aged 18-49 demographic, which is key for advertisers. NJ has a much higher share of younger viewers. That's a a much more meaningful basis of success because it means $$$ for ad space to Bravo.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Travis seems like a nice guy. But I'm sure Gina misses Matt-- he was/is hot.

He was hot, but a cheating, abusive asshole. I think she misses the promise of her future - married t for life to the father of the children.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, snarts said:

Actually, it did.  NJ averaged 880k for the season; trending up through the finale/reunion. Whereas, OC premiered at over 1M and has lost viewers each week, averaging only 720k season to date  Huge drop-off after the premiere which doesn't speak highly of Tamra's appeal.

Biggest difference is in the people aged 18-49 demographic, which is key for advertisers. NJ has a much higher share of younger viewers. That's a a much more meaningful basis of success because it means $$$ for ad space to Bravo.

NJ probably averaged higher because of the addition of the wedding episode and the three  reunion episodes- the third reunion part had a total of 3 million viewers. Each of those four episodes had millions of viewers.

On 7/16/2023 at 9:09 AM, Pi237 said:

Anytime they do Anything remotely exciting, they screech their extensions off throughout the entire thing. It’s ridiculous. Soon as they started the rafting, I knew to hit the mute button.  They know better which makes it worse. Don’t Act for the camera. Being your out of touch selves is more than enough for material. 

And it's not like the first time the OC ladies went rafting on the show. Vicki (back then) was screeching (as always), but Tamra acted normally unlike now. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

NJ probably averaged higher because of the addition of the wedding episode and the three  reunion episodes- the third reunion part had a total of 3 million viewers. Each of those four episodes had millions of viewers.

The included links has the ratings for every episode. NJ average was higher throughout the season but it had nowhere near 3 million viewers for any episode.

It's interesting watching Tamra scramble on social media after every episode trying to defend her actions.

Gina looked so fresh & pretty in the scene with Travis. I wish they'd all realize that they'd look so much better, especially during the day, without those huge fake eyelashes.

• Like 5
(edited)

Um, yeah Heather, of course you're being excluded from friend groups.  

Spend years treating people in a condescending manner, use a patronizing tone, as though everyone is beneath you, and voilà....no mas friendships.

Friendships of giggling girls on beds, talking about life, curling each other's hair, where you feel like you're the odd one out?  Yeah, that's a tough feeling.  Which is typically the result of treating those friends like they are beneath you.

Heather is watching her days go by, as her kids move off, her IMDB is IMDBoring, and she's not even getting auditions for 3rd rate Oklahoma productions (no disrespect to OK; if you've never been there, awesome state, great childhood vacation family memories).

For some odd reason, sold her embryo-windowed dream house, moving to some nondescript glass box, with a husband who, similar to our friend Kyle Richard's, has rumored to have had multiple affairs and pay-offs in business.

Even poor little Gina Casita is tired of you and your tone.  And BTW, Gina is looking 1000% better than you these days, so there's also that.  And Travis seems to have put all of your opinions to rest, as he does seem like he's there for her, in the way Terry Dubrow is not, for you.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, snarts said:

The included links has the ratings for every episode. NJ average was higher throughout the season but it had nowhere near 3 million viewers for any episode.

It's interesting watching Tamra scramble on social media after every episode trying to defend her actions.

Gina looked so fresh & pretty in the scene with Travis. I wish they'd all realize that they'd look so much better, especially during the day, without those huge fake eyelashes.

I'm not disagreeing. I was just stating that all HWs franchises have low ratings these days- just look at Atlanta which was always the most popular. 

• Like 2
(edited)

Ryan is such a dbag and Jenn just falls for his obvious shit. He’s already changing the dick pic story. Embarrassing. No one is jealous of your lame relationship. You both suck.

I don’t want to see Emily’s bratty daughter going to modelling jobs. It’s not entertaining.

Gina needs to get a grip. She’s overreacting so much. Heather is a snobby bitch but she’s kind of right about Gina. No guy wants to hear his girlfriend constantly crying about the great life and love she lost. Gina obviously wishes she was still with Matt. Sometimes it seems like she’s with Travis because Matt moved on quickly and she didn’t wanna be single. Also why is Gina still so damn upset. She got divorced like 4 years ago. She shouldn’t be so affected by this still. I get it was a big thing but get a grip already.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
On 7/16/2023 at 12:00 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Second, of course Shannon fell down while fly fishing.  She is always a klutz.  It's amazing she can ever walk anywhere, let alone try to hold onto something other than a beverage and stay upright.   It really seemed like Heather was playing up her inability to walk for camera time.  She is not subtle at all this season about getting her mug on camera. 

Seeing Heather in the plaid onesie, she look even more like a Who from Whoville than usual.

The highs and lows thing was such BS. Shows love this, and it always leads to hurt feelings. They always bring up things that normal folks wouldn't bring up or make into a big deal. 

It’s getting to be parody and cliche at this point. The only surprising thing about the “highs and lows” was that Heather said something that even Tamra could understand as being offensive.

These women really have nothing new to make this interesting. The fact that the field trip they usually take toward the end of the season has come at the start says that Andy knows this is boring AF — and it’s not even an “exotic” destination like Bali or Tahiti. It’s a dude ranch. Let’s take the gals out of their comfort zones and see what happens. Yawn.

I no longer care about Jenn and Ryan. I’m over Gina’s breakdowns. Same with Emily’s new hobby of trying to get her kid into modeling. All of these plot lines are tired. Screechy, drunk Tamra can’t save this. I see from a preview that Vicki’s coming back, for maybe one episode? Like THAT will help?

I’ll still watch, but it certainly isn’t appointment TV, as you said. Do you think that if the total retool of RONY is a success, the same might be done with OC?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 7/16/2023 at 8:33 PM, Stats Queen said:

I think she misses the promise of her future - married t for life to the father of the children.

This.  I don't think it's that she's not over Matt, she's not over the life she thought she was going to have.  It's understandable - it just wasn't her dream, but the one she wanted for her kids as well. I don't think she would go back to Matt.  What would be the point?  The "dream life" is already sullied and really can't be recovered.  And while I said and meant that it's understandable, she needs to figure out how to mourn that death, grieve it,move the fuck on, and learn how to celebrate her ACTUAL future.

And maybe he won't be her forever guy, but Travis seemed very sweet and sincere when he was talking about being there for Gina.  I'm incredibly hard on the partners of these ho'wives, but he actually seems alright.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Gina in this episode looked like almost 3 different people; the weight loss between Montana and the apricot talking head was remarkable in a literal sense.  In her defense, I also got a little verklempt after the end of my 20 year marriage when attending the wedding of a young friend who was the age I had been as a bride. I remembered the unlimited optimism of that day. I think you do have to mourn the loss of the life you thought you were going to live rather than the person who's gone. That said, it's her only story line.

That raft guide was doing all the work steering that raft. The women's paddles were rarely in the water. I'm surprised no one popped off the raft. I'd  like to see a drone shot of the filming.

• Like 6

Just listened to Ben and Ronnie — it was an equal opportunity roast. Called out Tamra, Gina, and especially Heather for her classism and ego over her “acting.”

Don’t listen if you’re at work. There are some real 😂moments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 7/12/2023 at 10:32 PM, Cosmocrush said:

You guys, I honestly can’t tell the difference between Tamra and Jenn in Montana, especially in cowgirl hats.  But then I guess it really doesn’t matter.  😛

Jenn still has a hint of normalcy, and appears authentic, but who knows how long that will last.

• Like 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I no longer care about Jenn and Ryan. I’m over Gina’s breakdowns... All of these plot lines are tired. Screechy, drunk Tamra can’t save this.

I agree. I'm surprised the women were desperate enough to try and make a storyline out of something that Jenn was forthcoming with and honest about since the very beginning. And Gina pretending it affects her so deeply is a stretch.

Gina can't say it reminds her of her ex because her ex wasn't honest or forthcoming about cheating. Both Jen and Ryan are.

The only forgiveness Jenn and Ryan would ever need is from any children affected by the breakdown of the former marriages. Definitely not Gina. People cheating on each other is not a novice idea, nor is it the end of the world. Move along people, nothing to see here.

22 hours ago, Marley said:

Sometimes it seems like she’s with Travis because Matt moved on quickly and she didn’t wanna be single. Also why is Gina still so damn upset. She got divorced like 4 years ago.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
On 7/17/2023 at 7:05 AM, ZettaK said:

I'm not disagreeing. I was just stating that all HWs franchises have low ratings these days- just look at Atlanta which was always the most popular. 

After watching the real housewives of New York, they may actually pull into the lead again. All the rest seem boring as hell

Marley - 

I sure hope Gina is playing a different tune behind the camera, And this is just a fake storyline to keep her relevant. Because if that song and dance is still playing off camera, Travis is going to pack his bags. And Travis and Shane are my favorite "husbands" to date. They are so much more realistic and grounded for these women. If these fellows end up departing, then I  know something is seriously wrong with their wives.

• Like 1
On 7/16/2023 at 1:56 AM, ZettaK said:

No, it's not the woman who sued Terry. That was Nicole James who didn't even film a whole season (S16).

As for the dick pic, it was discussed by Ryan, and Jenn on the show, and that he supposedly sent it by mistake to Heather Amin, a common friend. Bravo showed her photo with Ryan, and name on the episode. 

I know there's "rumours" about Terry outside of legal settlements for surgery. But I'm finding anyone who is married and successful in their career, is automatically being accused of paying off people for past sexual encounters. Unless the person being discussed is willing to spend money on lawyers to chase  down gossipers and make them accountable, it's a waste of time and money.

Ryan was introduced to the show as someone who couldn't be trusted sexually, so what makes Tamara think that the viewers even care? No one cares where he sends dick pics, not even Jenn. 

• Like 1
(edited)
On 7/12/2023 at 11:11 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

So Ryan supposedly said that he wanted to do Tamra, before he met and started dating Jen. Jen and Ryan have been together for two years, so why is Tamra just bringing this up now to Jen?

Tamra needs to watch who she shares her "sexual info/ flirtations" with. 

When men say they'd like to f**k the hot blonde at CUT, it's not the same as when men would say they'd like to f**k Tamra after seeing her at a party when she was 35 to 45.

Nowadays, the men are saying it as if to answer a hypothetical question, "Would you do Tamra?" Well, if there was no one else yeah I would do her.

I would have to hear how Ryan said it because I don't think he went into CUT lusting for her.

If he was introduced to Tamra, then asked by a buddy "What do you think of her?" I could see him answering, "Yeah, I'd f**k her."

Given he's a known cheater, I could see him thinking, Sure I would sleep with her ... like he was doing her a favor.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 7/12/2023 at 9:28 PM, ZettaK said:

Ryan said this when he joined CUT Fitness, before he met Jennifer who joined the gym later.

If Ryan's cheating while married, sending dick pics, or thinking sexual thoughts about Tamara is the worst male behaviour they can focus on,  then clearly their lives are all going well, or they're keeping their own sh**t  tightly wrapped up and private.

I mean they're discussing a man's behaviors from 2.5 years ago...surely there's something better to talk about?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 7/16/2023 at 4:56 AM, ZettaK said:

The same year that Shannon got divorced, and Shannon doesn't seem to be triggered by her husband's cheating for a long time. 

Shannon got a kick ass settlement. Gina not so much. 

• Useful 1

Heather worrying about the impact of Shannon and Tamra being friends again is the OC equivalent of Vanderpump Rules' Scheana worrying about Stassi and Katie being friends again.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 7/18/2023 at 5:06 PM, Chalby said:

If Ryan's cheating while married, sending dick pics, or thinking sexual thoughts about Tamara is the worst male behaviour they can focus on,  then clearly their lives are all going well, or they're keeping their own sh**t  tightly wrapped up and private.

I mean they're discussing a man's behaviors from 2.5 years ago...surely there's something better to talk about?

They obviously don't have anything better to talk about.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think Gina is less worried about settlements and more concerned about no storyline. My heart goes out to Travis who I think is a blessing for her but for whatever reason she's not seeing it. She's too wrapped up in staying on the show.

And I do not believe for 1 minute that Gina was triggered by Jenn and Ryan's cheating as she knew Matt was cheating throughout their dating life and marriage. She was more angry that it came out because of him physically attacking her and then his whole sordid affair made it into the papers. So Gina cannot pretend that Matt's last affair was the one that's bringing back all the reasons for her torment towards Jen. Imagine if people railed at her every time she took a drink because they were triggered by her drinking and driving charge?

Meanwhile, I like Gina when she's being authentic Gina. But she is behaving so reactive/ hyper dramatic towards Jenn and once again I don't want to hear it. AND When Heather followed her out repeating the same "I don't want to be here for this", comment I felt like slapping her. I'm sure she's been there for many of Terry's affairs and so long as these affairs are kept private, she's fine.

All these women have issues with Jenn being upfront and honest about how her situation went down. Jenn knew it was going to be a topic when she signed on to the show so she's owning it, by getting in front of it. I just wish Jenn would now stop explaining what happened. She can end the shaming and continuous cycle of asking her to explain, or focusing on semantics, by answering that her past is now the women's problem/issue, not hers as she's already moved on.

I wish women would support each other instead of singling out other women for something they've done in the past before anyone knew them.

Both Ryan and Jenn may have been in the wrong but that is for their exes and children to judge, not these women who are so busy burying their secrets they see Jenn as a trigger for possible disclosures.

5 hours ago, gwen747 said:

Edited by Chalby
  • Applause 3
5 hours ago, gwen747 said:

Heather worrying about the impact of Shannon and Tamra being friends again is the OC equivalent of Vanderpump Rules' Scheana worrying about Stassi and Katie being friends again.

Heather appears surprisingly needy, and thirsty in front of the camera this season. It makes me wonder how things are going at home? Maybe with all the kids moving out and Terry never home she's feeling cut adrift with no career nor purpose?

On 7/16/2023 at 10:51 PM, ZettaK said:

Lol, I just thought to myself maybe the New Jersey episode of Teresa's wedding got a million viewers just to view the spectacle of her hair?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
17 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Shannon received only $1.4 million as a lump sum settlement, and $10,000 a month for three kids, and herself. David didn't even pay for the kids' college. The twins are already 18. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4

Gina wanted to be with Matt after the last affair was exposed and she filed for divorce. They started seeing each other again in restaurants, hotels, and her casita until he physically abused her one night. Those episodes aired again lady week. 

11 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Heather appears surprisingly needy, and thirsty in front of the camera this season. It makes me wonder how things are going at home? Maybe with all the kids moving out and Terry never home she's feeling cut adrift with no career nor purpose?

I think it's because two of her kids were already going to college, and she doesn't have a purpose in life. That's why she wants to revive her career.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Chalby said:
9 hours ago, gwen747 said:

Except only half of her kids left for college.  I kind of feel sad for her other two kids being dragged off to LA to new schools, friends etc.  Being a teenager is tough to navigate anyway with these unnecessary problems, especially when the reason is the whims of your ridiculous parents and by parents I mean mother.

• Like 3
  • Love 1