Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The adventure continues in Montana when the ladies partake in fly-fishing and white-water rafting; Heather helps Gina deal with pent-up emotion, but later feels betrayed and contemplates their friendship moving forward.

Original air date 2023.07.12

(edited)

That Tamra…just looking out for Jenn’s best interests…she SUCH a good friend.

Gina, for the millionth time…let. it. go. Puleeze.

EDIT — Now for the drunken debauch followed by the hangovers from hell. So predictable.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 13
  • LOL 2

I know it's more dramatic for tv, but I hate it when people do high/low or rose/thorn discussions in that order because it pretty much forces the conversation to end on a negative note. Not the best technique for group growth or self-reflection. (I know, I know...)

• Like 13
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Heather feeling like she should be the Regina George of the group and be including IN everything at all times is a lil scary 

It’s the diva in her. She has to be the center of attention at all times. I think it’s finally sinking in that she’s not all that — she’s acted like the queen of this group since she came on — and the truth hurts. 

Nobody in this group is remotely likeable right now. Nobody. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Can Shannon and Ryan become a couple so we can just watch a couple of beautiful Goldens swim in the pool?

If all the stories are to be believed, it may just be a matter of time.

• LOL 13
(edited)

I bet Heather's house staff was less than thrilled that it took shoveling shit in Montana for her to realize how hard people work to support the lifestyles of the privileged. With a house that huge, she and Terry probably have a dozen people helping to run it. I picture this crew living in the shed and only coming out at night to polish the driveway.

OIP.jpeg

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 9
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 12

You know, all of the women in all these franchises look good.  Tamra looks good but she’s 55 years old.  At one time she may have counted on her sex appeal to see her through and maybe men came on to her constantly wherever she went.  But, I seriously doubt a whole lot of younger men, and especially a man whose girlfriend is friends with Tamra, is telling people he wants to f Tamra.

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

Poor K-dog, his balls remind Tamra  of her sons balls. Ewww more Ryan! 

I was so bored at one point,  I finished  wordle.

Gina just stop, she's  lucky to have Travis, he seems nice.

Poor Heather,  feeling  left out, last season  she was horrible  to Shannon, methinks  karma showed up in Montana.

• Like 20
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

You know, all of the women in all these franchises look good.  Tamra looks good but she’s 55 years old.  At one time she may have counted on her sex appeal to see her through and maybe men came on to her constantly wherever she went.  But, I seriously doubt a whole lot of younger men, and especially a man whose girlfriend is friends with Tamra, is telling people he wants to f Tamra.

Ryan said this when he joined CUT Fitness, before he met Jennifer who joined the gym later.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Yeah Ryan did not point out old ass Tamra, to say that he’s going to fuck her.  I mean come on!  

And who is this friend Heather, who told her that?  BFF with Tamra and Jennn?  The woman who was/is Ryan’s “sister?”  Ryan was fucking?  We need her on the show!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Jenn doesn't want other sides of her relationship to be discussed, but she went on a reality show, and her boyfriend's reputation is well known in the area. She wants to pretend it's a great love affair, and it's not.

Heather couldn't say anything worse, but she managed to do it anyway. About the "other half"  the "common" people who help people like her, and she now appreciates them. There was not a single HW at that table who was not cringing.

Gina was not bothered with what Heather said about Travis and her the previous night, but suddenly she had an issue with it the next day.

It was hilarious the women couldn't even spend one night in a tent, and some were wearing high heels with pajamas!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah Ryan did not point out old ass Tamra, to say that he’s going to fuck her.  I mean come on!  

And who is this friend Heather, who told her that?  BFF with Tamra and Jennn?  The woman who was/is Ryan’s “sister?”  Ryan was fucking?  We need her on the show!

Heather Amin is the woman Ryan sent the dick pic to by "mistake" like Ryan, and Jenn claimed. There was a woman, another one of Tamra's friends who was filming and was supposedly considered for a HW, or friend spot (but she obviously didn't get it). I wonder if it was her, and if we will see her at all. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
7 hours ago, swankie said:

I for the life of me can't figure out why anyone would want Tamra for a friend.  She has the worst track record for friendship of any housewife on any of the franchises as far as I'm concerned.  If she was such a good friend to Jenn, why wait until the cameras are rolling to tell her what her man supposedly said about her?  Face it...she's heinous!  And Shannon, stop acting like you've won the lottery getting her back as a friend.  It won't be long until she turns on you again for the 100th time.

Thanks for bringing this up, because, just from watching, I think that most, if not all, of this is hearsay right now. “Somebody told me…” “I heard…”. Not saying Ryan is a saint by any means, but I need more proof than this Heather Amin person starting a rumor that more than a few people are happy to run with. Tamra, in particular. I don’t follow the gossip rags closely, so if there is fire to this smoke I’ll gladly stand corrected. But it seems like the show is really having to stretch to create the drama this year, and newbie Jenn is it. Unless this directly, undesputably involves any of the women and their men, I don’t really care where Ryan puts his D. That’s Jenn’s problem.

The way Tamra never misses a chance to bring this up, I have to wonder if she doesn’t see this as a perverse affirmation — “I still got it after all these years!” 🤢

2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Heather Amin is the woman Ryan sent the dick pic to by "mistake" like Ryan, and Jenn claimed. There was a woman, another one of Tamra's friends who was filming and was supposedly considered for a HW, or friend spot (but she obviously didn't get it). I wonder if it was her, and if we will see her at all. 

So these are people who wanted on the show but didn’t make the cut? Is that also why Tamra is so hellbent on stirring this up?

Was Amin one of the women who was briefly seen early last season along with the woman who sued Terry? Don’t know why, but the name is vaguely ringing a bell.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jenn doesn't want other sides of her relationship to be discussed, but she went on a reality show, and her boyfriend's reputation is well known in the area. She wants to pretend it's a great love affair, and it's not.

Heather couldn't say anything worse, but she managed to do it anyway. About the "other half"  the "common" people who help people like her, and she now appreciates them. There was not a single HW at that table who was not cringing.

Gina was not bothered with what Heather said about Travis and her the previous night, but suddenly she had an issue with it the next day.

It was hilarious the women couldn't even spend one night in a tent, and some were wearing high heels with pajamas!

I still don’t know what Gina’s problem was, other than wanting screen time. Heather did her Bossypants Mommy routine, so her job was done. If Gina was expecting Heather to tuck her in with a bedtime story and a glass of warm milk, that was never going to happen.

These women would do well to remember that nobody is really anyone’s “friend” here.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

This show is a weekly competition of the biggest asshole and everyone’s winning. I guess Heather was in the lead. Her shoveling shit commentary was so shitty. Then crying about being left out. How about try being a little less obnoxious and maybe people will want to be around you.

I do believe that Ryan 3.0 told other Heather he would f Tamra. He’s that guy. Tamra was saving that nugget for as long as she could. I’m sure the relationship will implode at some point without Tamras help. Jenn is pathetic for breaking up her marriage for an aging playboy.

Please, no more of Emily’s brat daughter! She is not funny or even a good model. I’m sure Emily bought her the job and the agency is using it for the tv exposure.

• Like 18
  • Applause 2
40 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

This show is a weekly competition of the biggest asshole and everyone’s winning. I guess Heather was in the lead. Her shoveling shit commentary was so shitty. Then crying about being left out. How about try being a little less obnoxious and maybe people will want to be around you.

I do believe that Ryan 3.0 told other Heather he would f Tamra. He’s that guy. Tamra was saving that nugget for as long as she could. I’m sure the relationship will implode at some point without Tamras help. Jenn is pathetic for breaking up her marriage for an aging playboy.

Please, no more of Emily’s brat daughter! She is not funny or even a good model. I’m sure Emily bought her the job and the agency is using it for the tv exposure.

I got the impression at the end of that photo shoot that the kid was starting to get over it already. Just wait until she realizes that these are actual jobs, and not playing dress-up. The kids and the hand gestures…just ugh.

Mom showed her hand a little by mentioning the Hadids, LOL. 

I’ve never been a fan of Emily’s kids (nor Gina’s, for that matter).

• Like 9
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Your are so right, precociousness never plays well on TV (or in person), I cannot imagine being with that kid in real life, did she watch the Guidice girls, the original obnoxious brats of the HW Universe? 

Gina has lost me with the whole Heather not checking on her after the whole melt down, the level of neediness is probably part of why her marriage failed, well that and her husband cheating but geeze, grow up and realize that other people's cheating has nothing to do with you!

The HW's should do a public service announcement about sending or NOT sending dick pics, it never ends well...And Ryan, Freud would say there are no accidents.

5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It was hilarious the women couldn't even spend one night in a tent,

I wouldn't, coyote, prairie dogs, varmints of all varieties plus a walk to the bathroom, no thank you.  I did it for years at Camp Louise my sleep away camp, we had cabins but no bathrooms, they were down the path, bring a flashlight!

What in the world was Shannon saying about an animal was in her room at night?

6 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I have never felt that Gina is over Matt, but I almost laughed out loud when Gina shared that she was at a wedding in a church, and it brought back memories because she was married in a church. OMFG. How Travis puts up with the continual drama is beyond me. 

OMG YES! WTF???

• Like 2

Maybe Emily could get the cameras out of the house and actually raise her feral child - instead of spending wads of cash massaging her own ego through her daughter. Ugh

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I'm a bit confused on the dic pic thing .. so did he send it to a group of people like he inferred in that conversation or was it just sent to one person?

I’m not sure either. At first I thought it was just sent to Heather Armin by so called accident.  Now he says he accidentally sent it to all his contacts. I know accidental texts happen but you’d think one would be careful with a dick pic in this day and age.

35 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Gina has lost me with the whole Heather not checking on her after the whole melt down, the level of neediness is probably part of why her marriage failed, well that and her husband cheating but geeze, grow up and realize that other people's cheating has nothing to do with you!

Gina has taken it waaay too far. My own beef with Jenns cheating, is that she has several children and she’s bringing a dick pick sending douche around them. Also where are the kids when she’s at his house? Does the dad have them? Whatever the case, Gina needs to stop with the tears.  She seems to be in a good place with her new family and Travis which wouldn’t have happened without the cheating.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
22 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I'm a bit confused on the dic pic thing .. so did he send it to a group of people like he inferred in that conversation or was it just sent to one person?

It sounded to me as if he hit the texting equivalent of “Reply All”. 

It’s getting too damn difficult to keep up.

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Maybe Emily could get the cameras out of the house and actually raise her feral child - instead of spending wads of cash massaging her own ego through her daughter. Ugh

but isnt this the Classic housewife move tho living through your child?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Don’t forget “Everyone has their place in the world…”. Implying the shit shovelers are in their place and she’s in hers.  Who raised this horrible person?

Yes, I thought that remark was very revealing. Ick.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Playboy Ryan is so gross, apparently obsessed with his own junk and constantly talking about sex with Jenn. She should just enjoy him for what he is- temporary fuck boy. But as soon as Jenn starts aging more or doesn't want to be on his dick all the time, he's totally moving on to younger, if he hasn't already.

Heather's speech thanking all the little people was so bad, it was hilarious. Everyone's faces of disgust were great. She really thinks she's above them all, and now that theyre no longer kissing her ass and drooling over her money, her insecurities are showing. I've always disliked her since kicking Shannon out of her house with that uppity finger of hers. So, I'm enjoying watching her ego take some hits. 

Travis was nice and supportive of Gina, but looked a bit 'Ok lets move on' while she went on and on.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

The only cast member I like is Emily but I think it would be a good idea for her to keep her children off the show. Heather, I think, is interesting even if she can be clueless or outrageous. The blonds are ridiculous and gross. Orange County should disown them.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
12 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I strongly doubt if Ryan said this about Tamra, even though he has a really bad reputation as a man-whore kind of guy.  Tamra, since her first season on the show, has always claimed that she is the "hottest housewife".  She's very competitive in that, and always needs the attention, whether actual or not.

I caught a repeat of the RH Ultimate Girls' Trip-Bluestone Manor.  The women were discussing with Brandi the whole Denise Richards debacle that Brandi brought out on RHOBH.  Tamra chimed in and said that Denise Richards also tried to hit on her.  Denise denied this, and I believe Denise.  

Tamra can't stand that someone may be considered more sexy or hotter than she thinks she is.

• Like 18
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Tamra can't stand that someone may be considered more sexy or hotter than she thinks she is.

Didn't she and Jen train together for that bikini contest? I would have thought Tamra's jealousy would have kept her far away from Jen.

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I strongly doubt if Ryan said this about Tamra, even though he has a really bad reputation as a man-whore kind of guy.  Tamra, since her first season on the show, has always claimed that she is the "hottest housewife".  She's very competitive in that, and always needs the attention, whether actual or not.

I caught a repeat of the RH Ultimate Girls' Trip-Bluestone Manor.  The women were discussing with Brandi the whole Denise Richards debacle that Brandi brought out on RHOBH.  Tamra chimed in and said that Denise Richards also tried to hit on her.  Denise denied this, and I believe Denise.  

I sort of believed Ryan would say given he has a reputation for going after married women. You do have a good point about her competitiveness and need for attention. When Alexis joined the show, she was jealous right away and named her Jesus Jugs because Simon said something positive about her. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Playboy Ryan is so gross, apparently obsessed with his own junk and constantly talking about sex with Jenn. She should just enjoy him for what he is- temporary fuck boy. But as soon as Jenn starts aging more or doesn't want to be on his dick all the time, he's totally moving on to younger, if he hasn't already.

Heather's speech thanking all the little people was so bad, it was hilarious. Everyone's faces of disgust were great. She really thinks she's above them all, and now that theyre no longer kissing her ass and drooling over her money, her insecurities are showing. I've always disliked her since kicking Shannon out of her house with that uppity finger of hers. So, I'm enjoying watching her ego take some hits. 

Travis was nice and supportive of Gina, but looked a bit 'Ok lets move on' while she went on and on.

This IMDB thing really shook her up, I think, coming on the heels of meeting the acting coach at Taylor’s. She’s always presented herself as an actress, which she is, only she’s not an accomplished one, which is the image she’s always wanted to project. But her resume is kinda weak, overall —  which Tamra had the nerve to point out. Heather seems to be much more thin-skinned this season, probably because she’s realizing her bullshit isn’t working so well anymore. It was a little surprising to me that she got so upset over Tamra and Shannon, though. It reminded me of Vicki’s jealousy over Tamra and Gretchen patching things up. The old Heather would have been “above” such stuff.

She’s probably worried, too, that her chances of getting back into the industry are slim because…Hollywood. Heather Dubrow…no better than the rest of us, except maybe for her money and her mausoleum/hotel, which do not impress me much. You can’t take it with you.

EDIT — Late thought.  Basically, Heather’s massive ego took a massive hit.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
11 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

So Ryan supposedly said that he wanted to do Tamra, before he met and started dating Jen. Jen and Ryan have been together for two years, so why is Tamra just bringing this up now to Jen? Other than I guess she has been keeping it to herself, in case she were to get asked back to RHOC and need something to stir the shit. And she apparently has kept it from Eddie for two years as well? If I were Eddie I would be asking why that is? But its Tamra, so who knows what is real. In any case, Tamra is adding nothing to the show. Not a surprise.

Same reason she's now claiming to have to been offered a part on Malibu Shores (or whatever it was called). It's a bold faced lie concocted by Tamra to make herself appear more appealing, in-demand or whatever.  Plus, the lie keeps her front & center on all the drama. Notice how she has Eddie trained to reinforce it and add his commentary as well.

Frankly, I'm surprised she's not using her Simon divorce trauma to trump Gina tears.

Whatever happened to her born again christianity?

Completely over Tamra, it was such a bad decision to bring her back.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

So Ryan supposedly said that he wanted to do Tamra, before he met and started dating Jen. Jen and Ryan have been together for two years, so why is Tamra just bringing this up now to Jen? Other than I guess she has been keeping it to herself, in case she were to get asked back to RHOC and need something to stir the shit. And she apparently has kept it from Eddie for two years as well? If I were Eddie I would be asking why that is? But its Tamra, so who knows what is real. In any case, Tamra is adding nothing to the show. Not a surprise.

Why does Jen wear baseball caps inside her house? I guess she thinks it looks cool because Ryan does? She looks ridiculous.

I have never felt that Gina is over Matt, but I almost laughed out loud when Gina shared that she was at a wedding in a church, and it brought back memories because she was married in a church. OMFG. How Travis puts up with the continual drama is beyond me. 

He probably puts up with it because he's broke.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Ugh, are Heather and Shannon going to start feuding now over who's better friends with Tamra? At least it made a little sense on RHBH when Dorit and Kyle were vying for Lisa Vanderpump's affection, but fucking Tamra?

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
On 7/13/2023 at 6:27 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Gina has taken it waaay too far. My own beef with Jenns cheating, is that she has several children and she’s bringing a dick pick sending douche around them. Also where are the kids when she’s at his house? Does the dad have them? Whatever the case, Gina needs to stop with the tears.  She seems to be in a good place with her new family and Travis which wouldn’t have happened without the cheating.

Jenn stated in an earlier episode that the kids stay at the house.  She and her ex trade time living with them.  So when Jenn is living with f boy Ryan, her ex is with the kids.  It is less disruptive for the children.  Families with the means to do this definitely make divorce easier on the kids. The adults bear the burden of packing up and staying elsewhere.  

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I think I saw something announced that Healther Amin was going to be on the show and was a friend of Tamra's. Obviously, they went with Jenn instead, and I don't think Tamra is very happy about it. I also don't think that Tamra likes Jenn at all, and definitely not Ryan. And I think she has a really hard time being nice to people she doesn't like or that try to hide things. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

Gymrat Ryan probably says he's going to nail half the chicks he sees. Tamrat ain't special. 

Dubrag is at a total meltdown point over the unfavorable reaction to her heartfelt sentiments about those who are beneath her and feeling left out when people aren't vying for her attention. The look in her eyes screamed "NO WIRE HANGARS!!!"

I acknowledge that Gina went through some unsavory crap with Matt, but it ain't nothing compared to what Taylor went through with Russell. Quit crying already.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4