Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Except only half of her kids left for college.  I kind of feel sad for her other two kids being dragged off to LA to new schools, friends etc.  Being a teenager is tough to navigate anyway with these unnecessary problems, especially when the reason is the whims of your ridiculous parents and by parents I mean mother.

I don't think the kids will change schools, at least not yet. The Dubrows will most probably rent another house in Newport Beach (they did it before in between houses, and recently) where Terry has his practice, and they can film for the OC HWs because Heather didn't say anything about leaving the show.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)

I didn't notice until this week's rerun, but Heather's "there's wa-der and there's wai-ter, I guess they don't teach diction in Montana" wasn't only arrogant and bitchy, it was also stupid. First of all, pretty much nobody in the U.S., including Heather, emphasizes the T in "wai-Ter." Secondly, they were wading in a river, not sitting in a restaurant. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure the guy didn't use a hard T, because he said waders which doesn't have a T, so why was she acting like any yahoo with even the slightest bit of education would have thought he said "waiter?"

But hey, at least she has come to appreciate that he helps put food on the table.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1

Damn, I thought Heather and Tamra were gone this season.  No such luck. Bravo kept Jersey and brought these two pains back, but squashed N.Y.  What the heck.  I only came back for Shannon and Gina, whose husbands left both.  I saw a good closeup of Fancy Pants .. face is all chopped up this season.  Here I thought she was a natural.  Tamra is still screaming.  Who is Jenn?  New?

14 hours ago, dmeets said:

I didn't notice until this week's rerun, but Heather's "there's wa-der and there's wai-ter, I guess they don't teach diction in Montana" wasn't only arrogant and bitchy, it was also stupid. First of all, pretty much nobody in the U.S., including Heather, emphasizes the T in "wai-Ter." Secondly, they were wading in a river, not sitting in a restaurant. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure the guy didn't use a hard T, because he said waders which doesn't have a T, so why was she acting like any yahoo with even the slightest bit of education would have thought he said "waiter?"

But hey, at least she has come to appreciate that he helps put food on the table.

That really annoyed me too. She acted like she was so much better than everyone yet again but why the fuck would there be waiters waiting for her at a river where she was going fly fishing. Like use common sense you snobby bitch. It was probably another attempt by her tho to show how hilarious she is. Which she’s not. She’s cringey when doing her try hard thing.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

I'm 12 minutes into the episodeja and I'm already super bored and annoyed. Tamra is the worst fake friend ever. New girl needs to learn to stay away from Tamra. 

Gina, go get therapy and walk away when you want to start talking about divorce and cheating. 

Heather is so cooool to buy and smoke pot! So cool! Such an organic momentin and so her. 

So basically they used the tents to switch into their jammies. 😒

I'm so bored. I'm so bored I want To get on with my newly purchased Diamond painting and just leave the show on the background. 

• Like 2

Am I the only one who thinks Travis is hot? I really like him. He's easy To be around and he's a sensible guy, and he listens. 

Thank goodness the episode's over and now I can get to the good stuff and read your snark! 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Glama said:

Am I the only one who thinks Travis is hot? I really like him. He's easy To be around and he's a sensible guy, and he listens. 

I like Travis and I think he seems to be a good guy, which unfortunately means he probably won't last. Hopefully, Gina and her drama won't drive him away.  

• Like 4
(edited)
On 7/15/2023 at 10:27 AM, JustbeingReal said:

Heather can buy everything but real friendship. You can't have everything Miss Fancy Pants. Heather doesn't really fit in. She was right about trying RHOBH. But could Heather handle the likes of someone like Erika J? I was cringing watching her whine to Tamra and Shannon.

I'm so sick of Heather acting like she is to the Manor born.  If she hadn't married a successful plastic surgeon she would be as poor as a church mouse because I don't care what her IMDB says.  Until she started on this reality show I had never heard of her.  She's such a snob.  I can't stand her and her shit shoveling comment sealed the deal that I never will. 

Edited by swankie
Corrected a saying.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 7/17/2023 at 5:30 PM, Marley said:

Ryan is such a dbag and Jenn just falls for his obvious shit. He’s already changing the dick pic story. Embarrassing. No one is jealous of your lame relationship. You both suck.

I don’t want to see Emily’s bratty daughter going to modelling jobs. It’s not entertaining.

Gina needs to get a grip. She’s overreacting so much. Heather is a snobby bitch but she’s kind of right about Gina. No guy wants to hear his girlfriend constantly crying about the great life and love she lost. Gina obviously wishes she was still with Matt. Sometimes it seems like she’s with Travis because Matt moved on quickly and she didn’t wanna be single. Also why is Gina still so damn upset. She got divorced like 4 years ago. She shouldn’t be so affected by this still. I get it was a big thing but get a grip already.

All of this! If I had to listen to my now husband drone on and on about how triggered he got every time something reminded him of his ex, 5 years after their divorce, he would not be my husband now I can guarantee. I’m not a Heather fan by a long shot, but she was completely right in all she said about the phone calls and convos with Travis. Get a real therapist and leave the man alone. 

I wonder if Travis just goes along with it for the easy money of being on the show. Cuz I can’t imagine any other reason putting up with her never ending crying over her past life, plus having to listen to her faux NY accent that comes and goes depending on who/where she is at the time. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 7/13/2023 at 9:40 AM, RoseAllDay said:

It sounded to me as if he hit the texting equivalent of “Reply All”. 

It’s getting too damn difficult to keep up.

Unless there was an established group text or maybe accidentally posted on a social media platform public wall, it’s not that easy to just “accidentally” send something to a whole contact list. You have to select the people to include on the list. Also, Ryan apparently only had “like 5 people” in his contact list, according to Jen, so her, Heather A, and 3 unnamed people got the dick pic? But I don’t know how the various social media platform messaging systems work. I think I thought I heard someone say it was SnapChat, so for those who use that platform, can you easily accidentally send a group private message to all contacts on Snapchat, presumably with one click? Otherwise, I do think Jen is covering by saying she got it, too. I would be concerned about that. But the whole Ryan said he would fuck me three years ago before he even knew you “scandal” is pointless. So?!? How does that impact the relationship they have built over the past two years? Also, Tamara isn’t entirely denying that they used to call him “hot gym guy” before either of them really knew him, so wouldn’t she have been bragging way back them that hot gym guy wanted her?!

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 4
On 9/2/2023 at 10:29 AM, JenE4 said:

Unless there was an established group text or maybe accidentally posted on a social media platform public wall, it’s not that easy to just “accidentally” send something to a whole contact list. You have to select the people to include on the list. Also, Ryan apparently only had “like 5 people” in his contact list, according to Jen, so her, Heather A, and 3 unnamed people got the dick pic? But I don’t know how the various social media platform messaging systems work. I think I thought I heard someone say it was SnapChat, so for those who use that platform, can you easily accidentally send a group private message to all contacts on Snapchat, presumably with one click? Otherwise, I do think Jen is covering by saying she got it, too. I would be concerned about that. But the whole Ryan said he would fuck me three years ago before he even knew you “scandal” is pointless. So?!? How does that impact the relationship they have built over the past two years? Also, Tamara isn’t entirely denying that they used to call him “hot gym guy” before either of them really knew him, so wouldn’t she have been bragging way back them that hot gym guy wanted her?!

I think it came out that Jennifer didn't receive the dick pic. Also, Ryan, as it was mentioned on the show already cheated on her the few months they were not together (they broke up) at the same time he was texting and calling her, giving her the impression he was still interested in her. These are red flags. It seems that they got back together when Bravo wanted her to become a HW, so this is suspicious, as well (that it was calculated).

• Like 2
On 7/12/2023 at 10:03 PM, Bronzedog said:

You know, all of the women in all these franchises look good.  Tamra looks good but she’s 55 years old.  At one time she may have counted on her sex appeal to see her through and maybe men came on to her constantly wherever she went.  But, I seriously doubt a whole lot of younger men, and especially a man whose girlfriend is friends with Tamra, is telling people he wants to f Tamra.

I don't know. Men and boys are weird. I'm approaching 40. I've had teenagers yell sexual innuendo at me. Tamra isn't a spring chicken, but I'm sure still gets attention being an attractive fit blonde. 

I agree Tamra bringing up all this years later on camera isn't cool. She clearly doesn't genuinely care about Jenn. At this point, I think it's cruel she tells her friend that her man wanted to f*** her. I remember when she screamed bloody murder and said we'd "never see her again" after Lizzie allegedly said Tamra was just jealous Eddie said he'd either want to f*** or marry Lizzie when they played the stupid marry, f, kill game. 

Jenn has horrible taste in men, but she seems like a nice woman. The other ladies need to back off unless they truly care about her. 

I see Heather's point with Gina and her boyfriend. If I had a boyfriend who constantly cried and was triggered by things that reminded them of their ex, I'd feel like a consolation prize/therapist. I don't blame Gina for not being fully over it. She experienced a great deal of trauma between the cheating and the abuse. But I do think she should limit how much she vents to Travis. 

• Like 2