Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Golden Globes - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Thumper said:

Christina Hendricks's dress is more flattering than many she has worn before.  Loved her putting on her glasses to read the TelePrompTer too.

Black works for her.

Awww, I'd think she looked good in a potato sack. Damn Geoffrey Arend, winning the lottery.

• Love 2
Just now, Quof said:

Read the book.   I did 30 years ago, and can't imagine how television could do it justice.

I think they did a very good job with it. A couple created story lines I was not crazy about but I think overall it was a good adaptation.

2 minutes ago, saoirse said:

Skarsgaard makes my ovaries hurt. Sooooo freaking adorable, thanking his 8yo friend!

Yes I've met him also and he is so nice. He didn't have to take a picture with me since I stopped him on the street lol but he did. He had to shrink down some to get near my height ha. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

I wonder if Christina's dress is Christian Siriano.  She usually wears him, and his dresses are lovely.  

It is Christian Siriano (I'm still so weirdly proud of him, like me cheering for him on PR made him a success or something!)

I love how tickled Kelly Clarkson seemed to be there and to "sing" on the GGs!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, ShadowHunter said:

Yes I've met him also and he is so nice. He didn't have to take a picture with me since I stopped him on the street lol but he did. He had to shrink down some to get near my height ha. 

Need more details! How gorgeous is he in person?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

It is Christian Siriano (I'm still so weirdly proud of him, like me cheering for him on PR made him a success or something!)

I love how tickled Kelly Clarkson seemed to be there and to "sing" on the GGs!

C. Siriano is mostly why I still watch it.  

And Kelly is SO adorable!  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Neeners said:

Need more details! How gorgeous is he in person?

Very lol. This was a few years ago. He was coming out of The Bowery Hotel in NYC and my god I was shaking lol. I tapped him and the shoulder and he turned around and I apologized for stopping him but told him he was my fav on True Blood. Ask for a pic he said sure. 

• Love 2

On the Red Carpet, James Franco said ( having heard Whoopi Goldberg  did this), he hosted a dinner for all the male nominees for supporting actor category categories.  That is very cool.  They had a great time.

• Love 2