Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Golden Globes - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, double-elvis said:

So what's the gossip on Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson. Are they still together?

No, they've been broken up a while.  I think she's with Norman Reedus (Daryl from The Walking Dead).

• Love 1

It's the young Obi Wan!  except....dude, you cheated on your wife during this time.  Not the best time to say she stood by your side.

Edited by mtlchick
too many s words!
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, TheOtherOne said:

Apparently it happened when she was 15. She told a lot of friends about it, though obviously he was never charged. I just tried to do a Google search for it...and the first thing that came up was Twitter, where everyone is talking about it, so I guess I'm not the only one who heard about it:

https://twitter.com/search?q=natalie+wood+kirk+douglas&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

I thought she never named him, just said (maybe told Lana) it was an A-list actor or something like that?

12 minutes ago, Browncoat said:
12 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Kirk really is 101. Could barely understand him.

Well, he did have a stroke or two.  I thought he did well, all things considered.

Kirk Douglas also survived a crash between a helicopter and small plane in 1991.  That man is tough as nails.

• Love 4

Yeah, that clip from Get Out really doesn't sell me on the whole comedy aspect.  Then again, I still can't believe The Martian won the damn thing.

Wow, Brunette Emilia Clarke is still the hottest in my opinion, but she looks much better with her hair dyed blonde instead of the wig.

Edited by thuganomics85
8 minutes ago, AimingforYoko said:

So Ewan got a Golden Globe and a new girlfriend from Fargo

Awkward speech to the wife and kids.

Ikr?  Was Mary Elizabeth Weinstead even there?  Glad if she wasn't.

Just a reminder - Oprah ruined the career of Cody on Step by Step.  Even after it came out that is was the wife that was the abusive one and he had struck her defending his children, she never apologized.  Not to my knowledge anyway.