Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Golden Globes - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DuckyinKy said:

I haven't heard - how do they plan to fix it? I know Dan is alive but how do they plan on addressing it?

The same way Will & Grace addressed the Season 8 finale (and most of Season 8 itself) -- the show will simply pretend that Season 9 never happened.

I was a bit shocked that Nicole did not mention her children with Tom Cruise.  

She is dead to them.   If she ever does try to reach out to them, I hope it's not on tv.

• Love 13
Just now, Luvzmutt said:

Her kids with Tom have pretty much shut her out of their lives.  Isabella got married and Nicole didn't know even though they were both in London at the time.   

• Love 8

If the length of the first two speeches are any indication, this is going to be a long long show.

I didn’t see Three Billboards but DH liked it and DS did not. They think I probably would not either, although I love Frances McDormand.

Edited by Eureka
1 minute ago, Luvzmutt said:

I don't think she did at the Emmy's either. She doesn't see them anymore. The whole thing is sad. Its hard for her to even bring them up maybe? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Luvzmutt said:

She didn't at Emmys either and ppl posted about it.  They are adults and not in her life (their choice via the Cult)

• Love 7

I find it odd that in all the noise about The Showman, no one mentions the Broadway musical Barnum, with Jim Dale and Glenn Close.

However, I also found it weird that no one ever mentioned It Takes A Thief when White Collar was on.

Edited by ABay
  • Love 1
Just now, ABay said:

I find it odd that in all the noise about The Showman, no one mentions the Broadway musical Barnum, with Jim Dale and Glenn Close.

One of my favorite shows ever! I saw it 3 times in one week.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, double-elvis said:

Surprised (and glad) that they let Nicole speak that long. So used to them playing people off.

Ha.  Not Nicole.  At the Emmys they let Nicole speak forever.  It was Sterling K. Brown who they felt the need to cut off.  Let's see how The Globes handle it if it he wins here.

• Love 2