Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E11: Moonshine and Monthiversaries

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, kristen111 said:

It’s now 45 minutes long.  Wasn’t it from 8 pm to 10 pm at one time?  Even 45 minutes is too long to see Krysten’s pouty face stalling Shaq.  Guess she doesn’t like him.

I thought it was an hour and a half, but honestly i fell asleep during  ~  but then there were two other shows on about it, one with the media commenters and one with previous contenders, so all in all it was a whole lot of dead air on all about MAFS….. ridiculous!

Edited by endure
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, endure said:

I thought it was an hour and a half, but honestly i fell asleep during  ~  but then there were two other shows on about it, one with the media commenters and one with previous contenders, so all in all it was a whole of dead air on all about MAFS….. ridiculous!

Very BAD season.  I’m watching Australia and Farmer Wants a Wife too.  Not much going on there also.  I was so desparate, I even watched the Bachelor a bit, but couldn’t take it.  I’m turning to Netflix and a few other streamers.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

He said he doesn't want to have sex with her because she is already more into him than he is into her and having sex with him would make it even moreso. Which I thought was pretty arrogant. But maybe also true?

It’ll also make him look like an asshole if he sleeps with her knowing he’s not into her, which I’m sure he knows. He’s doing the right thing by not sleeping with her, IMO (though I think he’s doing it for selfish reasons: to make himself look better, not out of consideration for her feelings).

16 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

On the aftershow, Shaq said Nicole slips notes under their door with relationship advice

This is what I mean when I say I could only take her in small doses. Like, who asked her to do that? Why does she feel entitled to do that? I’m sure she means well but this is overstepping. 

• Like 7

Maybe Aerris is really bad in bed and that's why he doesn't want to have sex with Jas?  He doesn't want that all over national TV?  I just can't decide who is more boring, him or Kirsten.  And both think the opposite sex should be falling all over them even though they add nothing to the relationship.  

I think Gina and Clint have their best times when they are drinking.  Maybe that will eventually lead to a drunken hookup.  If not, Clint could walk the strip any night after the show ends and have his choice of women who want to hook up with someone "famous".  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't think they will make it but I do think they will part on friendly terms, which is better than I thought earlier this season.

And Clint can always visit with Hank since they live close by. That would be nice. But, I suspect that Clint will have his choice of many other mates to sail with when this is over.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

The whole Shaq and Kirsten thing confuses me, but he seemed to be bristling at being on Kirsten's timeline, that he didn't like it being all about her.  Something like, "Just because you want it now doesn't mean I do."  But if the problem was he wanted intimacy but she didn't, then I would think he'd be thrilled when she came around.  But he's not. 

Or maybe I just don't understand what's going on between them.  I do get the feeling that he's very much into the traditional man is the head of the household scheme.

I'm not so sure if he wants to be a "traditional man".   He does appear to be open to non traditional gender roles (i.e. sewing, cleaning).   But I do think Shaq is used to being the "prize" in his relationships.   He may be more used to being pursued, than being the pursuer.   Kristen is also used to being the prize, and is making him pursue her, and he's not that interested in doing that.   Kristen is difficult, and I can't fault him for being frustrated.   But at the same time, I see areas where he could work a little harder to gain her trust.   

Edited by After7Only
  • Like 5
8 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Very BAD season.  I’m watching Australia and Farmer Wants a Wife too.  Not much going on there also.  I was so desparate, I even watched the Bachelor a bit, but couldn’t take it.  I’m turning to Netflix and a few other streamers.

There is so much great programming worth streaming, I honestly don't know why I watch some reality crap, I guess it's like watching a train wreck and of course I love the snarking and snarkers.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, After7Only said:

I'm not so sure if he wants to be a "traditional man".   He does appear to be open to non traditional gender roles (i.e. sewing, cleaning).   But I do think Shaq is used to being the "prize" in his relationships.   He may be more used to being pursued, than being the pursuer.   Kristen is also used to being the prize, and is making him pursue her, and he's not that interested in doing that.   Kristen is difficult, and I can't fault him for being frustrated.   But at the same time, I see areas where he could work a little harder to gain her trust.   

Kirsten is very confusing, maybe just a bit of an oddball.  I don't dislike her yet - I just don't get what she even wants in a relationship, maybe a house and someone to just dote on her? Does she work, often they just don't even mention their careers or goals.  We haven't learned much about her. She seems a bit of a winer.

• Like 2

Does she work, often they just don't even mention their careers or goals.

Weirdly enough, she's a real estate agent (I think). Every realtor I've ever known is outgoing and engaging; really an extrovert and a people person. Kirsten is as dry as dust. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
56 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I loved the conversation between Gina and Clint about whether they would eat Hank if the apocalypse came.  Much more interesting than the many many "state of the relationship" duologues.

Yes, and I love the fact that their goal is to try and have fun together.  If things don't work out with them they can ACTUALLY say they tried.  Things that could help people fall in love:  going to rodeos, double dates, plant stores and other hobbies, even comedy buses and roller skating if the whole things weren't creepily empty for filming.  What will not lead to love:  discussing love, and how often you've been in love, and what it takes for you to fall in love, and how quickly you fall in love, and describing the orgies you've participated in.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, princelina said:

I think Shaq is beginning to realize there is nothing there with Kirsten.  She just wants him to sit around the house trying to cuddle with her and asking her about herself all the day; that MIGHT put her in the mood to give him a little smooch.  She needs an old guy who has the time to sit around drinking wine and staring at her.  A young guy with goals and a life to lead doesn't have the time for that 😄

Interesting conclusion...I think you may be right.

On 3/16/2023 at 8:43 AM, Empress1 said:

It was. She has big features so heavy makeup like her wedding look makes them look even bigger. The worst wedding makeup look is still Atlanta Virginia’s though.

OMG I forgot all about that.  You are right that Virginia's was the worst.

On 3/16/2023 at 12:05 AM, NowVoyager said:

I actively dislike Airriss. However, I give him points for taking sex with Jasmine off of the table. Thank God! 

On 3/16/2023 at 10:03 PM, Elizzikra said:

He said he doesn't want to have sex with her because she is already more into him than he is into her and having sex with him would make it even moreso. Which I thought was pretty arrogant. But maybe also true?

11 hours ago, Empress1 said:

It’ll also make him look like an asshole if he sleeps with her knowing he’s not into her, which I’m sure he knows. He’s doing the right thing by not sleeping with her, IMO (though I think he’s doing it for selfish reasons: to make himself look better, not out of consideration for her feelings).

I agree that his reasons for taking sex off the table are purely selfish.  I think it's because his disinterest now is making him look like the bad guy, so he wants to just remove it entirely as a topic.

On 3/16/2023 at 6:49 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

The whole Shaq and Kirsten thing confuses me, but he seemed to be bristling at being on Kirsten's timeline, that he didn't like it being all about her.  Something like, "Just because you want it now doesn't mean I do."  But if the problem was he wanted intimacy but she didn't, then I would think he'd be thrilled when she came around.  But he's not. 

Yeah, I think it's that she was controlling things when she was withholding intimacy, and now she's still controlling things by being seemingly willingly to increase intimacy but putting (vague) requirements on it.

• Like 4
12 hours ago, princelina said:

Yes, and I love the fact that their goal is to try and have fun together.  If things don't work out with them they can ACTUALLY say they tried.  Things that could help people fall in love:  going to rodeos, double dates, plant stores and other hobbies, even comedy buses and roller skating if the whole things weren't creepily empty for filming.  What will not lead to love:  discussing love, and how often you've been in love, and what it takes for you to fall in love, and how quickly you fall in love, and describing the orgies you've participated in.

Maybe sleeping in the same bed would be good?  I'm not pushing sex here but I think if there is any chance for their marriage this would be a good start at this point because sleeping  beside each other every night should inevitably lead to sex.  I think possibly they have thrown in the towel and are just friends and putting in the time. I just don't see the romance here.

Edited by endure
  • Like 3
19 hours ago, Empress1 said:

This is what I mean when I say I could only take her in small doses. Like, who asked her to do that? Why does she feel entitled to do that? I’m sure she means well but this is overstepping. 

Nicole is getting on my nerves lately.  She thinks she has her marriage in the bag.  She’s all over him every minute, touching him, like a Mother hen.  It’s too much.  She will suffercate him to the point of saying NO on decision day.  I didn’t care for her giving advice to everyone about their marriages.  Chris is a nice guy, but a little bit of a Wimp.

• Like 8
14 hours ago, endure said:

Kirsten is very confusing, maybe just a bit of an oddball.  I don't dislike her yet - I just don't get what she even wants in a relationship, maybe a house and someone to just dote on her? Does she work, often they just don't even mention their careers or goals.  We haven't learned much about her. She seems a bit of a winer.

I cannot imagine why the Experts picked her.  It’s very hard to understand what she is talking about.  I don’t think she even knows what she’s talking about.  She sounds and thinks like a little child.  I don’t think Shaq is interested in her anymore.  She’s too hard to read.  Something is off about her.  Beauty isn’t everything.

• Like 5

Clint and Shaq are good guys. I'm still on the fence about Chris. 

Nicole is turning out to be weird. Shut up with your marriage advice to everyone and pay attention to your own because it's far from perfect. 

• Like 4

I just can’t with Nicole. She has decided that she’s the Alpha Wife of this show and has the audacity to ask insulting and invasive questions. It was bad enough for how she acts on the double date and then the group dinner. But hearing from Shaq that she slips notes under his door at night telling him what to do in his relationship is so far beyond the pale. If this woman has ever heard of the concept of boundaries, she has certainly decided that they don’t apply to her. I guess the apple doesn’t fall from the tree, as her dad is the exact same way—say whatever you want to knock the other person down a peg, and pretend you’re doing it out of “concern and caring.” It kills me that she thinks she has the perfect marriage, when meanwhile she and Chris always talk about the problems in their previous relationships being that she steamrolled her mates, and he had been steamrolled. They talk how they’re going to be different—but that’s exactly the dynamic they have!! Okay, so he agreed one time that he didn’t want to wear the flamingo shirt when she needled him multiple times that he could speak up and not wear it. That wasn’t exactly him asserting himself. I think these 2 are the only ones who will stay married at decision day, but I don’t think they have the healthy dynamic that she thinks they do. Certainly not to the point where she should be telling everyone else what to do simply because you’re the only ones having a physical relationship.

Believe it or not, I think my favorite couple is Clint and Gina. I think they have finally fallen into a really fun, open, and supportive dynamic. I think everything changed when she shared in his passion for sailing, and he also made a concerted effort to appreciate her ambition and seeing her in her element at the salon. Since then they’ve just been really focused on enjoying each other’s company on fun dates. Now we just need him to grab her and lay one on her during their date. I hope these two can continue this trajectory. They make a cute “family” with Hank. Despite their rocky start, I think they have the most potential for a solid partnership.

The other two couples? Not happening.

Arris is just never going to give Jasmine a chance. Realistically I think if he met her in the club, he probably would have been into her. He was just not ready for this “experiment” and is completely blocked to the idea of marriage. On the one hand, it does make sense to focus on the relationship rather than the physical if he’s always been a “hit it and quit it” kind of guy, but at this point he’s just using that as an excuse to keep her at arm’s length.

I had high hopes for Kirstin and Shaq when they had so much fun skating together, but the spark was extinguished as soon as they sat down. They are caught in this cycle wherein they are constantly talking about how they need to talk. They are so focused on who’s open and who’s not and what trying means. They have their moments when they are really sweet together, but then it always comes to a screeching halt by talking about it. Yes, it’s important to communicate but they’ve spiraled into only communicating about communicating. 

Edited by JenE4
Added more
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1

Nicole annoyed me before the weddings.  She's that girl who, in my group of friends, we start to "forget" to include on group texts and invitations.  She's the one who dominates the conversations, letting no one else speak.

Chris is a Beta male who seemingly goes along to get along, cries as a means of insecurity but ultimate control, but who unfortunately needs a dominating female but doesn't want one.  He'll say yes out of fear she'll poke his eyes out.

I, too, notice their body language.  Chris has that captured "help me" look as Nicole pets him.  Constantly.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Someone above suggested that Clint and Gina have privately decided to make the best of this and just try to have fun and act as respectful friends without announcing it. They are now fun to watch. I’m surprised more mismatched couples over the years haven’t done this. At the very least, she’s going to get a great dog sitter who lives in her building out of this. 

I believe that Shaq began shutting down after Kirsten told him to stop telling jokes. Shaq is insecure about his appearance, so her not being initially attracted to him he took more in stride. But he likes his personality and is proud of his brain, so when she told him to stop trying to be funny, he was angry and started getting fed up with her. Pretty becomes a lot less pretty when you can’t banter and have a good conversation with them.

I think Nicole’s father set a really poor example for her with regards to how to socially interact with others. That on top of her extreme insecurity issues is and most likely has been an issue for her in all types of relationships in the past. But I think at heart she is sweet and well-meaning. I hope that watching the show gives her some perspective about her interactions and how a little adaptation could go a long way to making her happier. 

• Like 8

I really think that Nicole taking the lead as the model wife is production-driven. They always do that with the couples who seem to be working. I also would be surprised if it wasn't production's idea for Nicole to deliver notes. She does seem anxious to help others, but I do think it comes from a good intent. The only thing that I am annoyed with her about is her constant need for validation from Chris and asking if he loves her yet, etc. Also, her constant need to pet him (I loved that description). But, Chris does seem to be getting tired of her self-deprecation comments and putting herself down all the time (like with her wedding make-up, which WAS hideous).

I like that Gina and Clint are spending time with other couples and double-dating. That is better than those forced group activities. I agree that they may be friends after this. I don't think they will end up in a relationship and I will be surprised if they even kiss. Four weeks left? 

I like that we haven't even seen Mac and/or Dom (well, mostly happy that we haven't seen Dom). They may be lurking around like Alyssa did, but I am glad we don't have to see her sorry mopey face. 

Neither of the other couples are even interesting to watch - just awkward. 

• Like 2

This show was better when the couples went their own way and weren't attached at the hip to the other couples. The endless and competitive ruminating on "How's your marriage going?" is dull and tiresome.

Kirsten is so wrapped up in her identity as "beauty queen" that there's nothing to her but her looks, and she expects men to come crawling to her and doing whatever she wants -- except she has no idea what she wants.

I'm not sure why Airiss is even on this show or why he was cast. Or why he thought he wanted to get married. Jas should take the hit and get out now, instead of letting this zero of a man humiliate her for another four weeks.

Clint and Gina need to both realize that they are perfectly happy being single. Then they could have a nice friendship, maybe even with benefits, and Hank would be kept happy.

Nicole needs to learn how to keep her insecurities to herself.  I know about wanting reassurance all the time. But the thing about people who need that is there is no amount of reassurance that makes these people feel reassured. I wasn't all that offended by what her father told Chris. It was inartful and crude, but essentially he was telling Chris that he needs to have good boundaries or Nicole will devour him -- and then lose respect for him. And that seems true.

Of this whole bunch, Shaq is the only one I'd give you a nickel for. He seems like he would be a good guy for someone very self-assured who perhaps needs to have space as well as togetherness. He seems like a decent guy.

• Applause 1
4 minutes ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

Kirsten is so wrapped up in her identity as "beauty queen" that there's nothing to her but her looks, and she expects men to come crawling to her and doing whatever she wants -- except she has no idea what she wants.

I don't know if you meant "beauty queen" literally, but it's Jasmine, not Kirsten, who's the pageant girl.  It took me forever to keep those two straight, but after a few episodes of having their personalities revealed, I'm a lot better at it.

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I don't know if you meant "beauty queen" literally, but it's Jasmine, not Kirsten, who's the pageant girl.  It took me forever to keep those two straight, but after a few episodes of having their personalities revealed, I'm a lot better at it.

You're right and I always think that Kirsten was the beauty queen because she is much prettier than Jas, and doesn't seem to have anything else going for her. But, now I remember that Airris wanted a "queen" and Jasmine put a tiara on in one show.

• Like 2

Airris really said Kirsten needs to, "get her sh*t together"?!?!?!?!!!! That's HILARIOUSLY RICH coming from him!!!! Um... DOES HE HAVE A MIRROR?!?!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 1

Arris is just never going to give Jasmine a chance. Realistically I think if he met her in the club, he probably would have been into her.He was just not ready for this “experiment” and is completely blocked to the idea of marriage. On the one hand, it does make sense to focus on the relationship rather than the physical if he’s always been a “hit it and quit it” kind of guy, but at this point he’s just using that as an excuse to keep her at arm’s length.

I kind of don't. I think that Jasmine is a little too ladylike for Airris's tastes. I think he likes a woman who is more overtly sexual. I also think he is a commitment-phobe and is totally paralyzed by the knowledge that he is married, but I don't think that he would have been into Jasmine in any event.

It's Jasmine, not Kirsten, who's the pageant girl.

Kirsten is pretty but Miss Congeniality she ain't... She has such a dull personality too. The only time she was interesting was when she was talking about wanting a husband with a large penis. Even then, she wasn't super-likable... but at least it was interesting...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, JenE4 said:

But hearing from Shaq that she slips notes under his door at night telling him what to do in his relationship is so far beyond the pale. If this woman has ever heard of the concept of boundaries, she has certainly decided that they don’t apply to her.

Apparently they have no boundaries since they let her do whatever. They're all ridiculous. 🤷‍♀️🤣

Is weird to anyone else that everyone on the show claim Nicole will walk over Chris because he seems like a wimp but we have seen Nicole the one who is bending over backward to make him happy?

Nicole's marriage advice... ladies, learn to look like a doormat.

Also, does anyone get the feeling that Airiss will never give Jaz a chance because he might be interested in someone else outside of the show?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

Is weird to anyone else that everyone on the show claim Nicole will walk over Chris because he seems like a wimp but we have seen Nicole the one who is bending over backward to make him happy?

Nicole's marriage advice... ladies, learn to look like a doormat.

Also, does anyone get the feeling that Airiss will never give Jaz a chance because he might be interested in someone else outside of the show?

I think Airiss is interested in everyone outside the show...

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I think Airiss is interested in everyone outside the show...

I guess he was not participating in all those partner-swapping orgies by himself.

I thought it was funny that last week we were talking about the swingers-themed decorations at Nicole's & Chris' party and this week, on the show, the tour guide on the bus said "We've go swingers on here!" as a response to something Nicole said. 😆

22 hours ago, endure said:

Maybe sleeping in the same bed would be good?  I'm not pushing sex here but I think if there is any chance for their marriage this would be a good start at this point because sleeping  beside each other every night should inevitably lead to sex.  I think possibly they have thrown in the towel and are just friends and putting in the time. I just don't see the romance here.

Could be.  But if the focus is fun and dating, then attraction can grow and a drunken makeout could lead to something more!  I have always been of the opinion that if they don't hate each other they should stay married and see what regular life is like together, so moving slowly if they are actually DOING something doesn't bother me.

1 hour ago, LakeGal said:

Airris should be put with Alexis from last season.  She could have her boobs hanging out in his face to make him happy.  

Yes!  And the big butt he claims to need, and he of course will be sexually experienced enough to satisfy her 🤣

• LOL 3

Is this season the worst yet? It feels like it.

Nicole is overdoing it and annoying. Why is she questioning the other couples? She’s not an expert and I have doubts about her and her husband. 
Airris is such an unpleasant man. Whiny and downright ugly. Jasmine should leave immediately.

Surprisingly, my favorite couple to watch is Clint and Gina. I doubt they’ll last but at least their somewhat animated. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 3/15/2023 at 8:26 PM, Straycat80 said:

Maybe they should have put Jas and Shaq together. Kirsten and Airris are not attracted to their spouses. I would think after a month you would know if you were ever going to feel something physical. 
Clint and Gina are at least showing promise. 

He looks more hopeful. She always seems so disinterested. She hardly even looks at him.   He’s trying but I’m thinking she’s still carrying a grudge and will never get over it!

On 3/15/2023 at 8:33 PM, kikicat said:

If only Chris had been prepared, he could have brought along a bag of ducks.

On to the After Party. Airris is skilled at the art of manspreading. Shaq sure sounds like a single man to me. He has nothing good to say about Kirsten.

She wasn’t interested in him at the wedding!  He’s showing her!!!  Games and silly.

No wonder these people never married!

• Like 2
On 3/15/2023 at 9:25 PM, kikicat said:

Chris should have told Nicole, "Let's start saving now for another ceremony on our first anniversary. You can get exactly the dress and makeup you want." Defuse her negativity and let her know he's committed. This only applies if he is actually committed. 

Chris may be gone in a few weeks.  He just might get tired of Nicole’s mothering.  Also, she’s now a marriage counselor for the other couples. Lol.  She’s a Jack of all trades.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/18/2023 at 7:15 PM, Elizzikra said:

I kind of don't. I think that Jasmine is a little too ladylike for Airris's tastes. I think he likes a woman who is more overtly sexual. I also think he is a commitment-phobe and is totally paralyzed by the knowledge that he is married, but I don't think that he would have been into Jasmine in any event.

Kirsten is pretty but Miss Congeniality she ain't... She has such a dull personality too. The only time she was interesting was when she was talking about wanting a husband with a large penis. Even then, she wasn't super-likable... but at least it was interesting...

Be careful what you wish for!

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Is this season the worst yet? It feels like it.

Nicole is overdoing it and annoying. Why is she questioning the other couples? She’s not an expert and I have doubts about her and her husband. 
Airris is such an unpleasant man. Whiny and downright ugly. Jasmine should leave immediately.

Surprisingly, my favorite couple to watch is Clint and Gina. I doubt they’ll last but at least their somewhat animated. 

if Nicole hadn't taken over the get-together there would have been a lot of silence.  This group is so dull and boring.

• Like 3

I still contend that all of the questioning and offering marital advice from Nicole is strictly scripted and producer driven. Of course, she doesn't know anything more than the others do, but she and Chris seem to be doing OK, so the producers are making them the go-to couple. Stacia and Nate were the role models on their season because they handled any conflict privately and presented a unified team. That's all. And she and Chris are really all they have this season, so before everyone jumps on Nicole, just think that maybe she has been assigned this role this season. In every season, they always have someone start the group dinners or events by asking ridiculous scripted awkward personal questions.  This season is no different. And at least we don't have Airris asking about sex.

• Like 6
On 3/15/2023 at 9:25 PM, kikicat said:

Chris should have told Nicole, "Let's start saving now for another ceremony on our first anniversary. You can get exactly the dress and maSkeup you want." Defuse her negativity and let her know he's committed. This only applies if he is actually committed. 

OK, dinner scene. What kind of jacket is Shaq wearing? I thought he was missing a sleeve.

I might kiss a bald head, but I don't know if I'd rub it like a genie lamp.

You sound exactly like my husband about Shaq's fashion-forward suiting. He was so distracted by it too. It reminded me of early 90's R&B so, I kept hearing songs from the NE Heartbreak album and imagining choreo while looking at him. Arsenio would have probably thought dude was sharp back in the day.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/16/2023 at 1:28 AM, Bees52 said:

So, are Chris and Nicole the model couple of the remaining four? They're trying to take on the therapist roles to assess and help all the other couples reach their level of success. Not sure if it's helpful of Nicole to ask so many questions, or if she's just being nosey.

Nicole is very full of herself in every way, and Chris is a Wuss.  Give him a blankie and pillow and Nicole will rock him to sleep.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I still contend that all of the questioning and offering marital advice from Nicole is strictly scripted and producer driven. Of course, she doesn't know anything more than the others do, but she and Chris seem to be doing OK, so the producers are making them the go-to couple. Stacia and Nate were the role models on their season because they handled any conflict privately and presented a unified team. That's all. And she and Chris are really all they have this season, so before everyone jumps on Nicole, just think that maybe she has been assigned this role this season. In every season, they always have someone start the group dinners or events by asking ridiculous scripted awkward personal questions.  This season is no different. And at least we don't have Airris asking about sex.

While I do think it’s possible Nicole was chosen to navigate the conversation, I didn’t like her calling out Clint. Who the hell is she to say she wasn’t sure about him after the honeymoon? He made one little mention of usually dating athletic slim girls. He didn’t call Gina a fat pig. He was getting a little revenge for her several ginger comments about him. Also if she’s such the moderator, she could have mentioned that her own crybaby husband called her thick.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

While I do think it’s possible Nicole was chosen to navigate the conversation, I didn’t like her calling out Clint. Who the hell is she to say she wasn’t sure about him after the honeymoon? He made one little mention of usually dating athletic slim girls. He didn’t call Gina a fat pig. He was getting a little revenge for her several ginger comments about him. Also if she’s such the moderator, she could have mentioned that her own crybaby husband called her thick.

YES.  Gina started it with the Ginger comment.  What Clint said was a normal comment.  Someone on thread said this show is probably scripted.  They are right.  Production probably made Nicole the Boss.  Plus, she’s leading Chris around like he knows nothing.

• Like 2