Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E11: Moonshine and Monthiversaries

• Start Topic

On 3/22/2023 at 5:59 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Can you imagine getting chatted up by an animated bot and then showing up and meeting Airris? 

I think I'd be really disappointed. I think the bot is probably a more sparkling conversationalist.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 3/15/2023 at 8:29 PM, JayDub1987 said:

I think I’m out until the decision day episodes. These people are just too boring to me. Hell, we spent another chunk of this episode with these people talking to other people. Gonna go watch “Farmer Wants a Wife.”

Agreed. I just discovered "Perfect Match." It is ridiculous, but not boring.

37 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Never heard of that one. I totally skipped MAFS this week. I’m assuming I didn’t miss anything. 

• Love 1

@JayDub1987, I will recap for you: Nicole is worried that her happiness may go away; Clint and Gina talk about nothing in the evenings in HIS room because that is where Hank stays; Jas gave no answers to the stupid question jar questions and Airris (who still has not even looked her in the eyes) got frustrated; Shaq painted Kirsten with body paint with a tiny little brush and they shared whipped cream and strawberries and walked to the bedroom. The end.

Oh, and Dr. Pepper came and visited with each one to encourage them to be vulnerable - or maybe that was last week. Or the week before. You get it.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

@JayDub1987, I will recap for you: Nicole is worried that her happiness may go away; Clint and Gina talk about nothing in the evenings in HIS room because that is where Hank stays; Jas gave no answers to the stupid question jar questions and Airris (who still has not even looked her in the eyes) got frustrated; Shaq painted Kirsten with body paint with a tiny little brush and they shared whipped cream and strawberries and walked to the bedroom. The end.

Oh, and Dr. Pepper came and visited with each one to encourage them to be vulnerable - or maybe that was last week. Or the week before. You get it.

You the real MVP!! Nicole is exhausting. I’d probably drink myself to death if I had to deal with her. Clint and Gina seem like friends, not a couple. Shaq/Arris/Jas/Kristen seem like they could benefit from a couple swap or something. 

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

You are doing God's work @Retired at last

Your recap was more interesting than the show.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
On 3/25/2023 at 12:53 PM, Mercolleen said:

Try MAFS UK.  It’s very good if you can understand what they are saying.  The English accent across the pond is very hard to understand.

• Like 2