Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Is Leah in the hot tub just free flowing with her period? Like seriously?

Jesus Christ Porsha was right Boats and housewives DON’T mix. Lord baby Jesus 6 feuds blowup just from people trying to deflect from their own shit .. and this god damn black eye situation comes back to haunt us. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

This is fascinating to watch since filming on RHOP had just wrapped and Candiace hadn’t seen everything Gizelle said and done and the reunion hadn’t been filmed yet. Also, Jen Shah had just plead guilty a few days earlier.

This, just like the last two seasons of RHONY, would have been much better without Leah.

• Like 14
  • Applause 5
6 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

This is fascinating to watch since filming on RHOP had just wrapped and Candiace hadn’t seen everything Gizelle said and done and the reunion hadn’t been filmed yet. Also, Jen Shah had just plead guilty a few days earlier.

This, just like the last two seasons of RHONY, would have been much better without Leah.

Leah knows very well how to bring the attention to herself while acting innocent and the victim.  She ruined RHNY. I haven't enjoyed this 3rd season at all.  Nothing but arguments all the time and flashbacks to arguments on their shows. My stomach's in knots and I haven't had the enjoyment of drinking vodka to bring it on. 

• Like 13
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I found Leah walking around free flowing with no attempt to even wrap a towel around herself to be gross. Leah has always seemed like a person that doesn’t have the best hygiene. 

• Like 16
  • Mind Blown 1
35 minutes ago, laprin said:

I found Leah walking around free flowing with no attempt to even wrap a towel around herself to be gross. Leah has always seemed like a person that doesn’t have the best hygiene. 

Leah talked about free flowing at the hotel in Salem.  That is just gross.                                  

I wouldn’t be surprised if Marisol gets pancreatitis at some point.  It’s dangerous and often caused by alcohol consumption.  It comes with terrible stomach pains.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 8
  • Sad 2

Well this was a very chaotic boat ride and I loved the editors putting in the round 1, round 2 for every fight. 

What I am liking is all the HW holding Heather's feet to the fire regarding Jenn. Maybe if she hears it from others, she'll finally get that Jenn isn't loyal to anyone and he's a liar. I'm confused as to why Heather was mad at Whitney for bringing up Heather's book. I also hate the weird blouse Heather is wearing in her talking head.

The women from last season must be pissed. These ladies are in a fabulous villa in Thailand with Pepsi bringing them breakfast in bed and they were stuck at Dorinda's house. I did chuckle at Heather talking to herself at breakfast.

Edited by MaggieG
  • Like 15
29 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Well this was a very chaotic boat ride and I loved the editors putting in the round 1, round 2 for every fight. 

What I am liking is all the HW holding Heather's feet to the fire regarding Jenn. Maybe if she hears it from others, she'll finally get that Jenn isn't loyal to anyone and he's a liar. I'm confused as to why Heather was mad at Whitney for bringing up Heather's book. I also hate the weird blouse Heather is wearing in her talking head.

The women from last season must be pissed. These ladies are in a fabulous villa in Thailand with Pepsi bringing them breakfast in bed and they were stuck at Dorinda's house. I did chuckle at Heather talking to herself at breakfast.

most of them besides Dorinda got a do over with the next round of this show 

• Like 7

Giselle making a comment about Pepsi being too flirty made me think 'oh god here she goes trying to ruin another man's life by lying'.  She is a toxic person and I think she plays up having men in her life and being casual about is a defense mechanism because no self respecting man would go for her.

I like that Leah, Giselle, and Candiace have separately taken Heather to task about her enabling personality...and what's fascinating is that she knows she does this and revels in it.  And it was good seeing the other women actually question her about the black eye...and all think Jenn Shah caused it.

Marysol is a functionally alcoholic..and her family was trying to tell her not to drink on the trip.  I do think she drinks to relax and mask her anxiety.  In season 1 of Miami..she didn't drink and she was subdue and passive (probably uncomfortable being on camera).

I do like that Candiace and Porsha seem to be cool with one another (throwing light shade at one another is almost a sign of friendship on these shows).

Alexia is so subdued here...it's like a different person from what we are seeing on season 5 of Miami.

• Like 9

Leah is still the same eye-rolling, attention seeking, and obnoxiously still stuck in her teens ass that she was on RHoNY.  Couldn't stand her then and her absence from things Bravo has done nothing to change my opinion.  

Whitney doesn't fit in with this group at all and it seems like she realizes it.  

Heather seems to have learned nothing from her third season and instead is doubling down on the same behaviors that have successfully eroded her initial popularity. 

The others are RH veterans and know the way this game is played.

So far though I'm enjoying this more than the last season at Dorinda's.

• Like 21
8 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I think it gives a good indication of just which housewives production felt were thirsty enough to settle for just about anything offered in exchange for another spin in front of the cameras. It's my guess that season 2 was the least expensive to produce overall so far.

• Like 7
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 4

So this is the last chance, kitchen of the real housewives franchise. These ladies are all fighting to be relevant. Many of them are in trouble in their own seasons, and what they want it’s just to stay in the eye of the public. So far this has been all over the place with people just accusing everyone of just feeling themselves too much. And now I agree. 

Edited by Big girl panties
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

The pool float blowing over the edge of the pool into the abyss, and Heather talking to herself at the table, were hilarious. 

Porsha clocked Leah when she said Leah wants to shift attention to herself and play victim. 

Imagine if Sonja was the RHONY representative, instead? 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/23/2023 at 2:28 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Leah appeared to get a tampon from Candiace.  

Not that many choices. Half of these ladies are done menstruating--Gizelle had a hysterectomy and Marysol said she hasn't had her period in 10 years. Alexia has to be at least 55. Heather has got to be close to 50 and has the shape of a post menopausal woman. That leaves Candiace, Whitney and Porsha.

So I don't think there was free flowing in the hot tub. And as someone that used to swim every day as a teen, water stops your flow.

Also, loved it when Alexia tried to say the Clase Azul Tequila was hers. Gizelle shut that right down. 🤣

Oh, and Leah staying in the tiny, dark room with no view--loved how Pepsi handled that. Leah is clearly on the lowest tier of housewives. 🤣

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
54 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Also, loved it when Alexia tried to say the Clase Azul Tequila was hers. Gizelle shut that right down. 🤣

That confused me, I thought I had heard someone say they had brought it but but then Alexia decided to claim it...why would she zero in on that bottle and claim it? Is she a habitual liar?

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That confused me, I thought I had heard someone say they had brought it but but then Alexia decided to claim it...why would she zero in on that bottle and claim it? Is she a habitual liar?

I think at $150/bottle Alexia was trying to claim she arranged it. She probably thought that production provided it, but Gizelle brought it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
On 3/24/2023 at 5:43 PM, ichbin said:

I think it gives a good indication of just which housewives production felt were thirsty enough to settle for just about anything offered in exchange for another spin in front of the cameras. It's my guess that season 2 was the least expensive to produce overall so far.

Season 2 was filmed in summer of 2021 when there was another nationwide COVID spike, and every time the women went on outings they were either eating outside or in a private room. I think the pandemic played a big part in the location choice.

• Like 5
  • Useful 4

Couple take-aways from the first 3 episodes - 

How many people have floated off the edge of that infinity pool?

Pepsi is a total scene-stealer, and I don't mind.

Yes Marisol, the last time you had a period was in the 1980s.

PMDD - the struggle is real.

Whitney predicts Heather's reactions with 100% accuracy.

• Like 10
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Dr. Kevorkian died in 2011. 

I swear I was just talking about him yesterday morning!!! So weird.

43 minutes ago, wallies said:

Yes Marisol, the last time you had a period was in the 1980s.

Why are weaponizing our periods? Marisol is only 56 and is menopausal for sure but c'mon don't insult women for having a normal biological event happen, hopefully one day, G-d willing you will be old enough to experience the nightmarish, hellish hot flashes, unexplained weight gain and low energy. I could lie and say it is a privilege to grow old, lol. 

Can we not insult women's bodily functions that will happen to all of us if not already happened?

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

Candiace bringing a hat that was as big as she is was comedy gold. It got even funnier when Gisele and Porsha marveled at how she packed it and guessed it had its own seat on the plane, Candiace revealing the hat was named Janet, and Heather thinking it should have a more fabulous name than Janet.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, JakeyJokes said:

Candiace bringing a hat that was as big as she is was comedy gold. It got even funnier when Gisele and Porsha marveled at how she packed it and guessed it had its own seat on the plane, Candiace revealing the hat was named Janet, and Heather thinking it should have a more fabulous name than Janet.

Don’t forget Marisol brought the same hat.(but is now NOT gonna unpack it). now that’s what kills me 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
55 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I sort of miss Ramona making some house employee unpack her bags while she regales them about how hot and sexy she is only to be interrupted by Sonja drunkenly trying to steal some of Ramona's clothes.

At least these guys won’t have to clean up poop .. that woman was just disgusting with leaving it on the floor 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4

To paraphrase Bridesmaids, what kind of name is Candiace? I've seen Candace and Candice... but seeing Candiace makes me wants to pronounce it as "candy-ass."

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

I find it it highly unlikely that Leah would be completely caught without tampons. I mean, she tracks her period using an app and has been menstruating for decades. Hell, I carried a tampon 'just in case' a year after my hysterectomy 😅 She's such an attention seeker.

• Like 14
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

After watching Leah this episode I now think it should be mandatory for all Housewives to receive Bloodborne Pathogen training.

She's not being cool and edgy she's being gross and I have complete faith that she is the person who wipes their nose on their shirt.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
9 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

She was still chillin in her bikini though, right? I could never.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that.  We shouldn't have to stop our lives just because we get our periods.

Marysol made me laugh when she was like, "who still gets their periods??" like it was so out of fashion.  Cracked me up.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, lasu said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with that.  We shouldn't have to stop our lives just because we get our periods.

I'm not saying she should stop her life. I'd just personally be scared of leaking. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
On 3/24/2023 at 11:23 AM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Giselle making a comment about Pepsi being too flirty made me think 'oh god here she goes trying to ruin another man's life by lying'.  She is a toxic person and I think she plays up having men in her life and being casual about is a defense mechanism because no self respecting man would go for her.

I like that Leah, Giselle, and Candiace have separately taken Heather to task about her enabling personality...and what's fascinating is that she knows she does this and revels in it.  And it was good seeing the other women actually question her about the black eye...and all think Jenn Shah caused it.

Marysol is a functionally alcoholic..and her family was trying to tell her not to drink on the trip.  I do think she drinks to relax and mask her anxiety.  In season 1 of Miami..she didn't drink and she was subdue and passive (probably uncomfortable being on camera).

I do like that Candiace and Porsha seem to be cool with one another (throwing light shade at one another is almost a sign of friendship on these shows).

Alexia is so subdued here...it's like a different person from what we are seeing on season 5 of Miami.

Heather lost me with the whole black eye thing so I am done with SLC.  Watching her on this show makes her seem really freaking pathetic. Leah should have been left in the states.  LOATHE her.  Enjoying Porsha.

• Like 9
23 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I find it it highly unlikely that Leah would be completely caught without tampons. I mean, she tracks her period using an app and has been menstruating for decades. Hell, I carried a tampon 'just in case' a year after my hysterectomy 😅 She's such an attention seeker.

This! She knew her period would be starting sometime soon, so she must have carried some tampons with her. But of course, being the attention seeker she is, she just had to make a big deal out of her period starting on the yacht, and needing to borrow a tampon from someone. 😒

Remember when they had a party somewhere and there were male guests, as well, and Leah started celebrating the fact that she was the only woman in the group who was still menstruating? Sure, it's a normal biological thing, but hardly a great conversational piece at a dinner party. 

Leah is so thirsty.

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Leah also accused the women of making her period start. 

giphy.gif 

I didn't catch who said, "I have not been anywhere near that vagina!"  

I would need noise cancelling earphones to be near these women.  There is so much yelling.  Everyone is trying to speak over top of everyone else.  And they jump into each others fights to egg them on.  

So much if this show is clips from the other shows.  None if this is helping me know anything about these women or to care about them.  

• Like 10
14 hours ago, Glama said:

This! She knew her period would be starting sometime soon, so she must have carried some tampons with her. But of course, being the attention seeker she is, she just had to make a big deal out of her period starting on the yacht, and needing to borrow a tampon from someone. 😒

Remember when they had a party somewhere and there were male guests, as well, and Leah started celebrating the fact that she was the only woman in the group who was still menstruating? Sure, it's a normal biological thing, but hardly a great conversational piece at a dinner party. 

Leah is so thirsty.

I thought Brandi Glanville was the only woman super proud of menstruating. That makes two women now. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Leah is just there to be an asshole.  That was Kenya on Season 1, Dorinda Season 2, and now Leah Season 3.

Whitney was speaking to Leah in the van, and Leah came to the yacht and spread everything to everyone to start drama.

Oh I'm still watching the episode and now she's doing the same thing to Gizelle and Candice.

One good thing about Leah - she actually learned how to say "Thank you" in Thai.  That's pretty cool.

21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I thought Brandi Glanville was the only woman super proud of menstruating. That makes two women now. 

Bethenny bragged about it on RHONY too, to make sure everyone knew she wasn't menopausal yet like the other women.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 3/24/2023 at 2:23 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Giselle making a comment about Pepsi being too flirty made me think 'oh god here she goes trying to ruin another man's life by lying'. 

Yeah, I don't think Pepsi meant it like that at all.  I thought he was trying to show a car revving up.  That's why he said "Start your engines"!

• Like 7
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I think Leah is desperately trying to be a cross between Brandi from BH and Lala from VR. She tries to be seen as cool and edgy and just looks draining and pathetic (just like Brandi & Lala).

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
34 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

I think Leah is desperately trying to be a cross between Brandi from BH and Lala from VR. She tries to be seen as cool and edgy and just looks draining and pathetic (just like Brandi & Lala).

Oh gosh, that’s like the worst hybrid. I haven’t seen much VR, but from what I’ve seen of Lala, she tries very hard to be provocative. And Brandi is one of the worst. 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Leah is just there to be an asshole.  That was Kenya on Season 1, Dorinda Season 2, and now Leah Season 3.

Whitney was speaking to Leah in the van, and Leah came to the yacht and spread everything to everyone to start drama.

Oh I'm still watching the episode and now she's doing the same thing to Gizelle and Candice.

One good thing about Leah - she actually learned how to say "Thank you" in Thai.  That's pretty cool.

Bethenny bragged about it on RHONY too, to make sure everyone knew she wasn't menopausal yet like the other women.

I commented on that numerous times on RHONY. 
All women will go through menopause at some point, which is my wish as I want all women to have a long life.

• Like 7