Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I commented on that numerous times on RHONY. 
All women will go through menopause at some point, which is my wish as I want all women to have a long life.

I really hate when the younger women get on the women who are menopausal, having gone thru it myself and actually after weening off of Premarin recently only to have hot flashes return (ugh), I wish heat stroke inducing hot flashes while having the heaviest flows of their lives while having a wardrobe of only white pants on all the HW's that made fun of menopause.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I really hate when the younger women get on the women who are menopausal, having gone thru it myself and actually after weening off of Premarin recently only to have hot flashes return (ugh), I wish heat stroke inducing hot flashes while having the heaviest flows of their lives while having a wardrobe of only white pants on all the HW's that made fun of menopause.

100% As someone who hasn’t gone through menopause myself yet, I find the making fun of it/period bragging very odd and also misogynistic. We’re all women. Unless you die young, you will go through menopause. A woman isn’t better or worse for menstruating. Such a silly flex. I’ve also heard menopause can be a lot to deal with, so you’d think fellow females would show some compassion if anything. Would you want to be made fun of for bleeding, spotting, needing feminine products, or cramping?  

• Like 7
  • Applause 9
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

100% As someone who hasn’t gone through menopause myself yet, I find the making fun of it/period bragging very odd and also misogynistic. We’re all women. Unless you die young, you will go through menopause. A woman isn’t better or worse for menstruating. Such a silly flex. I’ve also heard menopause can be a lot to deal with, so you’d think fellow females would show some compassion if anything. Would you want to be made fun of for bleeding, spotting, needing feminine products, or cramping?  

Agree.  I believe it is age shaming. The thought seems to be if you still have your period you're still young and desirable.  If you're in or have gone through menopause you're old and insignificant. This has played out on many of the housewives shows with a mixed age cast. 

Whatever top Heather is wearing in one of her confessionals is horrid.  Looks like she has a pleated curtain wrapped around her.

Leah... she needs to leave this trip.  I'm very bored with her.  

Enough with the fighting and yelling all over each other too.  It's not enjoyable to watch. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 5
On 3/30/2023 at 11:58 AM, eclectcmoi said:

Whatever top Heather is wearing in one of her confessionals is horrid.  Looks like she has a pleated curtain wrapped around her.

This one?

And her facial fillers look horrible.

Screenshot_20230329_123622_Instagram.jpg

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
On 3/30/2023 at 8:41 AM, lasu said:

There are many, many, many men who would strongly oppose the idea of too much ass.

This topic fascinates me. Most women I know want a butt that's round enough to look feminine but not huge. Men's preferences on the other hand vary from little bitty butts like Ariana Grande's to the Kardashian look Larsa has. 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

This topic fascinates me. Most women I know want a butt that's round enough to look feminine but not huge. Men's preferences on the other hand vary from little bitty butts like Ariana Grande's to the Kardashian look Larsa has. 

youre-absolutely-right-yes.gif

• Wink 2
  • LOL 3

This episode was... loud.

At the risk of inviting bad karma, the clips of the NY housewives screaming and sliding around the semi-sinking boat will never not be funny.  I would gladly welcome those clips being edited into all shows in the bravo-verse.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3

I had to take a break, it was so darn loud on the boat.

I did love the lady boys, and Candiace  looking like a lovely  buff puff. Her hat on the boat was ridiculous. I totally forgot Whitney  was on the trip, did she even speak at dinner? 

Leah does what she usually does, I can't  stomach her. Did Marysol see a doctor  about that burning  stomach, she should,  it could  be serious. 

• Like 7

Leah sucks so bad. She’s just a rude miserable bitch. Candiace don’t buddy up with Leah pls. It’ll make me not like you when I was starting to kind of enjoy you.

Candiace performing with the lady boys was lame lol. That was a really underwhelming performance. 2nd hand embarrassment a bit there.

Porsha on her one spin-off made me not like her but I’m enjoying her on this so far. I still don’t I buy her meeting story with her new husband but oh well whatever.

Heather was cracking me up a bit at breakfast alone.

Gizelle and Porsha are kind of funny together.

Candace’s hat was ridiculous lol.

Leah nobody likes you because you are a negative bitch who brings down every situation you are in. It would be torture to be around her.

Porsha and Gizelle going in on Leah was great to see.

Candiace stop defending Leah. It’s not just the boring comment it’s everything about Leah’s shit ass personality.

The weather on the yacht was gross. I wouldn’t wanna be in a bathing suit.

Lmao the flashback to the Colombia boat ride for the RHONY housewives.

Gizelle is kind of more entertaining away from Robyn and Potomac.

Whitney is still annoying and idiotic lol. Let Heather figure out on getting her name off the Mormon thing. She’s obviously speaking out on it maybe it’s taking her time to get off. Stupid Whitney.

Leah always has some disgusted bitch look on her face.

I still think Jen hit Heather. Giselle’s theory has been my theory since the beginning. Altho who cares about showing a pic of the black eye. We all saw it on TV lol. Or if it hasn’t aired yet at that point then it will be on TV eventually.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 3/29/2023 at 4:49 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Bethenny bragged about it on RHONY too, to make sure everyone knew she wasn't menopausal yet like the other women.

There is such a stigma in society about being menopausal. It is bad enough going through all the physical and emotional symptoms and feeling dismissed by the world. I don’t need to hear women on these shows mock it, especially women I don’t like. (Off topic but there’s a 60 Minutes Australia episode on YT with Paulina Porizkova and Justine Bateman talking about aging. It’s really good!0 

On another note, Candiace looks really good in her TH with the outfit that looks like a swimsuit top. Alexia doesn’t look good on this show to me. Porsha is amusing me the way she is calling about Leah. Marysol is more entertaining than she is on Miami, at least the seasons I’ve watched.

I cannot stand Leah! If a guy talked about women the way she talks about men, he’d be considered a creep. I thought she was an obnoxious drunk but she’s not much better sober. I told myself I wasn’t going to watch because she was on this season, but I got sucked in. At least a few of the others are giving me some relief. 

I have only watched a few seasons of SLC, so I didn’t see the big fight between Heather and Whitney. After hearing them yelling constantly about it, I don’t plan to watch it!

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 7

Marysol was in the hot seat for texting Leah about how Marysol wished she was still drinking, or something to that effect and now we find out her night/event for the trip will be a hands on cocktail making party, maybe Marysol will have a mocktail recipe for Leah?

Leah having a heat stroke of sorts, I can't really hate because I have had some issues with heat where I was close to blacking out, it is scary and frustrating when no one else is suffering from the heat, you do sort of feel like a delicate flower/pain in the ass for bringing everyone down and calling attention to yourself...I still do not like Leah but I could sympathize with her in that moment.

I bet the bottle of tequila in question was empty and the housekeeping staff threw it out and if not that my hope is G just forgets about because that missing bottle has become "The Black Eye Mystery."

48 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

There is such a stigma in society about being menopausal. It is bad enough going through all the physical and emotional symptoms and feeling dismissed by the world.

I have posted the same thought, it is frustrating that women would make another woman feel less than because her ovaries have decided to cease to function, let those mean girls experience hot flashes they will shut up fast, menopause is not for the faint of heart.

• Like 6
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Marysol was in the hot seat for texting Leah about how Marysol wished she was still drinking, or something to that effect and now we find out her night/event for the trip will be a hands on cocktail making party, maybe Marysol will have a mocktail recipe for Leah?

Leah having a heat stroke of sorts, I can't really hate because I have had some issues with heat where I was close to blacking out, it is scary and frustrating when no one else is suffering from the heat, you do sort of feel like a delicate flower/pain in the ass for bringing everyone down and calling attention to yourself...I still do not like Leah but I could sympathize with her in that moment.

I bet the bottle of tequila in question was empty and the housekeeping staff threw it out and if not that my hope is G just forgets about because that missing bottle has become "The Black Eye Mystery."

I have posted the same thought, it is frustrating that women would make another woman feel less than because her ovaries have decided to cease to function, let those mean girls experience hot flashes they will shut up fast, menopause is not for the faint of heart.

Agree Baltimore Betty. I did read your other post about this.  Sorry for not acknowledging you!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

Agree Baltimore Betty. I did read your other post about this.  Sorry for not acknowledging you!

Oh that's okay, I just like validation sometimes and your post did that for me, I like when someone else shares my thoughts, it stems from my young adulthood, mine not always being the popular opinion. 

@Sweet-tea I love your doggie, is he/she a Hunt Terrier?

26 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh that's okay, I just like validation sometimes and your post did that for me, I like when someone else shares my thoughts, it stems from my young adulthood, mine not always being the popular opinion. 

@Sweet-tea I love your doggie, is he/she a Hunt Terrier?

She’s a beagle. A rescue so she might be a beagle mix. 

• Love 2
On 3/25/2023 at 7:54 PM, Ms.Lulu said:

So I don't think there was free flowing in the hot tub. And as someone that used to swim every day as a teen, water stops your flow.

I know this has nothing to do with the show... but that is a complete myth.  Periods do not stop... as a Florida pool owner, I know that for a fact as do all of my bffs.  lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Talk about a mash up! I am enjoying this group with the exception of Leah. I don’t understand why Bravo kept her around. They could have gotten anyone else from New York, even the lady that bedazzled ladies nether regions. 
Candiace hasn’t always been my favorite on Potomac but the girl does her job and does it good. I think the other women are hard on her. Making fun of her for being petite is unnecessary.  I hope she doesn’t go nuts and start getting implants. She looks good the way she is. I don’t care for the song Drive Back, but she livened up that dinner that Leah was intent on ruining. 

The rehashing of fights from their recent seasons almost gave me whiplash. 
Heather could have been too drunk to remember getting the black eye but I suspect otherwise. Gizelle really can’t defend making accusations about Chris. It was a crap thing to do. Periot as Gizzy would say.

• Like 5
(edited)

Marisol claimed she drank very little the previous day, but the flashbacks showed that she started drinking early in the morning, it was stiff drinks (as she called them), and I'm sure she ate very little. There is no wonder she had stomach pain, and the doctor said she might have an ulcer (which gets aggravated by drinking). And she is an alcoholic, although she doesn't think she is.

Leah didn't have to go to Thailand if she thought it would be boring. 

Heather said that she wanted to protect somebody regarding her black eye, on top of that she couldn't remember what happened.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Marisol claimed she drank very little the previous day, but the flashbacks showed that she started drinking early in the morning, it was stiff drinks (as she called them), and I'm sure she ate very little. There is no wonder she had stomach pain, and the doctor said she might have an ulcer (which gets aggravated by drinking). And she is an alcoholic, although she doesn't think she is.

Leah didn't have to go to Thailand if she thought it would be boring. 

Heather said that she wanted to protect somebody regarding her black eye, on top of that she couldn't remember what happened.

I think everyone here knows how Heather got that black eye. God knows why she's protecting Jen Shah. 

• Like 6