Type keyword(s) to search

Milestone Moments: All The Celebrity Vitals

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

Shit, that was today? Yeah, what happened to him was horrifying.

Thankfully, at least his children were raised away from the limelight by his in-laws after being orphaned in a horrific way! I hope somehow they've been able to come to terms with their father's murder and mother's suicide and not let it destroy their own lives as they've grown up!

• Love 13

I can't believe it's been that long. I loved Phil Hartmann and Newsradio. He was so funny on that show. I haven't be able to watch it since. I hope too that his children turned out okay. I can't imagine going through that.

• Like 10
5 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

I can't believe it's been that long. I loved Phil Hartmann and Newsradio. He was so funny on that show. I haven't be able to watch it since. I hope too that his children turned out okay. I can't imagine going through that.

There are some articles out there that say the Hartman kids have turned out okay.

I read the memoir written by Phil’s brother John(?) saying one of the hardest things he had to do was convince Mother Hartman that he thought the kids should be raised by Brynn’s sister and brother-in-law in Iowa. 

• Sad 2
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1

I want to take a moment to say FU to Andy Dick on this day too. His actions contributed to what lead up to what Brynn eventually did 25 years ago.

• Like 2
  • Applause 11
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Jaded said:

I want to take a moment to say FU to Andy Dick on this day too. His actions contributed to what lead up to what Brynn eventually did 25 years ago.

Andy Dick is a total ass and I have no idea how he even achieved a D-level status of fame in the 90s. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, Jaded said:

Let's also not overlook that he had been around partying  with David Strickland (1969-1999) who'd only met him a week prior before the latter committed suicide via hanging. I'm not saying that Mr. Dick was the cause of that horrific outcome but he sure didn't seem to have considered trying to find   more edifying ways of  spending time with his newfound acquaintance.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 6
17 hours ago, Jaded said:

He's done a lot of other horrible stuff. 

• Like 12
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

I’ll never understand how one can date (and impregnate) someone younger than your kids. 83, Lawd have mercy smh 

I couldn't even imagine having sex with an 83 yr old when I was 29. The thought of it now a few years later makes me have an "ick" reaction. If these old men got themselves neutered this wouldn't happen. I guess it doesn't bother either him or Al since they have both impregnated women young enough to be their daughters or even granddaughters.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

I guess it doesn't bother either him or Al since they have both impregnated women young enough to be their daughters or even granddaughters.

My Dad is 87 and his oldest grandchild will be turning 40 next year. I admit I'm curious to know what he thinks about these octogenarian fathers but maybe I don't want to hear the answer!

• Like 10

Mick Jagger's youngest child Deveraux, born in 2016, is two years younger than Mick's oldest great grandchild, born in 2014. He has three great-grandchildren. Mick will be 80 in July. Deveraux's mother is ballerina Melanie Hamrick, who was 29 years old at the time of their child's birth. 😳

• Mind Blown 13
13 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I suppose congratulations are in order to Al Pacino and his girlfriend, though I’m not sure I really understand the situation.  

When I heard about this I thought: Need to repost my DeNiro reax with my When Harry Met Sally… quote.

And every time one of these geezers knocks up someone new,  I’ll be requoting that movie.

Sally: “And it’s not the same for men! Charlie Chaplin had babies when he was 72!”

Harry: “Yeah, but he was too old to pick ‘em up.”

F.F.S!!!!

• Like 8
7 hours ago, Bethany said:

My Dad is 87 and his oldest grandchild will be turning 40 next year. I admit I'm curious to know what he thinks about these octogenarian fathers but maybe I don't want to hear the answer!

My dad's in his 70s and he thinks their insane. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7

They'll be lucky if Mr. Pacino is able to witness their offspring's kindergarten graduation!

Is his girlfriend truly looking forward to TWO sets of diapers?

What were either of them THINKING here?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
30 minutes ago, Zella said:
8 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

My dad's in his 70s and he thinks their insane. 

My dad is 61 and shares your dad's opinion. 

Finally asked my Dad and he agrees.  I thought he might have bristled at the idea of being considered "too old" but he pointed out that he is not going to live to  see his great grandchildren grow up (unless he makes the Guinness Book of World Records for oldest living man) he can't imagine having a child that he probably won't even live to see start school!

• Like 8

Cinematographer Jessie Maple who was the first Black woman to join the International Photographers of Motion Picture & Television Union and to write and produce a full-length film has died, age 76.

https://www.thewrap.com/jessie-maple-black-director-cinematographer-dies-76-obit/

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/jessie-maple-dead-director-cinematographer-1235629840/

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/jessie-maple-pioneering-american-cinematographer-dies-aged-76/

• Sad 15
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I just thought this news should be here since it was thought Kim Cattrall would NEVER join the cast of And Just Like That (formerly Sex And The City)!  I had given up on the show, but I’ll likely have to check this out. Lol  Is hell freezing over yet? 

https://people.com/kim-cattrall-returning-sex-and-the-city-and-just-like-that-7506810

I heard Cattrall filmed away from her former Sex and the City co-stars and her scene is fairly brief, so hell hasn't quite frozen over yet. Maybe a light jacket will do. LOL.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 14
(edited)

Remember Tony Randall had two kids in his 70s and then died when the oldest was about 6.  So sad for them. 

My father was 50 when I was born, and that was very unusual at the time (my mother was 38).  I'm the only child.  He died when I was 38.  Too soon for me. 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Hugs 22
9 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

But at least I was 38, not 8.  I don't resent my father for having me at a that late age--it wasn't ridiculous like 82. 

FWIW:

So, if we do the math, it's not terrible. 
But there's much more to life and parenthood than math.
Pacino has been a relatively responsible adult with regards to procreation heretofore.
Unplanned pregnancies are not outside the human norm, but hopefully Pacino's mental acuity was not a factor. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 3

As per The Los Angeles Times and Hollywood Reporter after months of steadily losing mobility and balance for no known cause, Danny Bonaduce  (born 1959)has disclosed that he's finally been diagnosed with hydrocephalus- the swelling of the brain with excess spinal fluid. He is scheduled to have brain surgery on Monday, June 5th in the hopes of at least lessening the symptoms even if it is unable to totally reverse his physical decline.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 18
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 6/2/2023 at 10:18 PM, Blergh said:

As per The Los Angeles Times and Hollywood Reporter after months of steadily losing mobility and balance for no known cause, Danny Bonaduce  (born 1959)has disclosed that he's finally been diagnosed with hydrocephalus- the swelling of the brain with excess spinal fluid. He is scheduled to have brain surgery on Monday, June 5th in the hopes of at least lessening the symptoms even if it is unable to totally reverse his physical decline.

Well wishes to Danny as he undergoes his surgery.  He’s been a controversial character over the years, but he seemed to undergo a metamorphosis a few years ago when he found his niche in radio.

I was a huge Partridge Family fan as a child and still think fondly of the cast. They’ve lost some of the cast,  (CORRECTION) including oldest son David Cassidy (Keith Partridge), youngest daughter Suzanne Crough (Tracy Partridge)and band manager Dave Madden (Mr. Kincaid).  Mom Shirley Jones (Shirley Partridge), Susan Dey (Lori) and the two Chrises (Brian Forster & Jeremy Gelbwaks)  survive. 

https://people.com/tv/partridge-family-where-are-they-now/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1
  • Useful 6

Pardon me @SunnyBeBe  but as of June 5,2023, Shirley Jones (born 1934) is still with us in this world! I'm not sure how well she currently is doing- mainly because the most recent article about her in Closer magazine a few weeks back had contemporary quotes from one of her surviving sons but no contemporary quotes from Miss Jones herself! Still, let's hope Mr. Bonaduce has a completely successful surgery today followed by a full recovery of his mobility AND that Miss Jones herself is doing well at this time!

• Like 13
  • Useful 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Blergh said:

Pardon me @SunnyBeBe  but as of June 5,2023, Shirley Jones (born 1934) is still with us in this world! I'm not sure how well she currently is doing- mainly because the most recent article about her in Closer magazine a few weeks back had contemporary quotes from one of her surviving sons but no contemporary quotes from Miss Jones herself! Still, let's hope Mr. Bonaduce has a completely successful surgery today followed by a full recovery of his mobility AND that Miss Jones herself is doing well at this time!

Thanks for telling me!  I think I was thinking of tv’s other famous mom (Brady Bunch)Florence Henderson!  I’ll make the correction. She’s 89!

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What happened?  Oh well………do you think this has anything to do with Healy boldly kissing a security guard during a recent concert?  Just saying….

I'm no expert, but isn't that what she does? Date someone, break up with them, write a song about them. Like, the whole point of the relationship seems like research or inspiration for new material?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
16 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What happened?  Oh well………do you think this has anything to do with Healy boldly kissing a security guard during a recent concert?  Just saying….

It sounds like that's something he does during his performances.  So maybe that's the cause but it's a bit different than being caught in a restaurant doing something similar. 

10 hours ago, Anduin said:

I'm no expert, but isn't that what she does? Date someone, break up with them, write a song about them.

Before this brief fling, she had been with her previous boyfriend for six years.  But yes, in her early twenties she dated around like a lot of 20-somethings do.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
25 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

It sounds like that's something he does during his performances.  So maybe that's the cause but it's a bit different than being caught in a restaurant doing something similar. 

He apparently stopped the kissing after Taylor attended a concert of his band's near the start of the year. The entertainment sites are saying that him starting to do it again was a sign something was up between him and Taylor. I hate that I know this. It's hard not to read about this stuff when it's being mentioned on sites I frequent already....🙃

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Jaded said:

He apparently stopped the kissing after Taylor attended a concert of his band's near the start of the year. The entertainment sites are saying that him starting to do it again was a sign something was up between him and Taylor. I hate that I know this. It's hard not to read about this stuff when it's being mentioned on sites I frequent already....🙃

I just thought it was odd that she recently chided a security guard while on stage (she observed the guard giving a fan down front a hard time) and then he lays lips on his security guard…..idk.  Odd.  Lol

• LOL 2