Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh shit wtf?!?! Great mother eh? Wasn’t she bleating about her kids and losing them? It was all bullshit.

Poor kids their mother just abandoned them. The kids have family but for your mom just to not make any attempt to keep in contact is sad.

Edited by crazycatlady58
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Please do! My dad is gone and I can’t so go for it!

Same here. 

Spend time with your loved ones while they are around... don't wait for 'later', it might never come.  

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Same here. 

Spend time with your loved ones while they are around... don't wait for 'later', it might never come.  

Yes, I've always regretted that I procrastinated seeing my dad in the hospital for pneumonia, bronchial problems, and a couple days later he was unresponsive.  I was there all that day, but he passed after midnight.

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Mercedes left her teen daughter to keep raising her other kids. No surprise at that. 

I guess I’m not the only one who thought Mercedes picked up one of Tammy Slaton’s cast off feeders. 

Lacey wasn’t moving fast, but she did come a long way from the highly unpleasant start. 

• Like 5

S11.E01:  Geno and Nico's Journey

As an Italian American, Geno was raised with lots of love, family and food. Now, he's still living with his mom and eating himself to death, and it's time to make a change. Geno's cousin, Nico, joins the cause, and they pledge to lose weight together.

Original air date 2023.02.01

• Like 1

"All new journeys." Here we go!

(I haven't been following the WATN episodes; I guess it's just an ongoing live chat thread while the episodes are on, now?)

Haven't had an eating habit yet tonight. Might be mac & cheese with broccoli.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hey there, Pounders!! It is so good to be back in the fold...

y'all could have come and get me for the WATN!! 

Who knew? Oh yeah, some of y'all did!!  Boy have I missed you.

Let's get ready to rumble...

Eating habit: chicken sandwich and diet coke

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

My power had been out since 3am and JUST came back on 30 minutes ago so it's still cold in here.  It's been a DAY, fam!  I am ready to watch and relax!

It's a sign from above (nodding)

I had a good dinner and would love dessert but NO, I am strong. Except we are ignoring that Monday happened.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Hi all!  Eating habit tonight was roast pork loin with rice and broiled tomatoes (with thyme and avocado oil this time... but I love grilled, broiled or roasted tomatoes with just about any herbs and oils...). 

I am at the highest weight I've ever been at 164 pounds, so I need inspiration to deal with those holiday pounds.  Hope today's two are either inspirational in a good way or in a scary way!   Or maybe we get one of each!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey, Pounders! Here we go! How's everyone's eating habit? (Me, I had a salad, as usual, and a chocolate Yasso bar. But an hour later I rummaged around and found some gummy bears and a chocolate truffle.)

Its getting COLD here!

My lunch was only 270 calories so I needed sustenance tonight, some cheese and crackers, and a nice dark lager.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3