Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It's awful here too.  Cold and rainy/sleety. Its a nightmare out there.

We've had lots of clouds, fog, and a few flurries but tomorrow we're supposed to see sun with colder temps of course.  We're headed to the -temps this weekend, the first ones of January which is pretty rare in MN to wait this long.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

I think Lacey is actually looking a bit smaller.   Good for her!

I am torn whether showing us (moderately?) successful weight loss on the heels of the holiday season aka endless eating fest is fair or unfair!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I vaguely recall Lacey.

We ALL want a Hostess cream filled chocolate cupcake! 

Today my lovely neighbors brought over a chocolate chip banana bundt cake to thank my hubby for clearing their sidewalk. I have resisted. 

Actually I prefer Tastykake cream filled chocolate cupcakes.  I love the combination of choc chip and banana in muffins!

• Like 2
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

Actually I prefer Tastykake cream filled chocolate cupcakes.  I love the combination of choc chip and banana in muffins!

My biggest secret baked good temptation is mini croissants.   Fresh baked and delectable.  I am absolutely unable to resist them and eat three at once.  Two if I am really forced to share.  Unlike my previous employer, my current one doesn't have them as part of catered breakfast layout, and I am still not sure whether to request them or be thankful they care for my waistline and stick to fruits and yogurt.  

• Like 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have had my cat on a weight loss diet as per the vet (very expensive food) for 6 months and she looks the same poor thing. When I try to play with her to get her moving she looks at me like I am nuts and goes back to sleep 😂 

That doesn't sound like a good diet.  I'd ask advice at a good Pet Store.

1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

That doesn't sound like a good diet.  I'd ask advice at a good Pet Store.

It is prescribed by the vet to help with her bladder issues and her weight. No bladder issues since but the weight loss isn’t happening. Maybe I should ask the vet for another option 

• Like 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

My friend gained a ton because she stopped eating meals and just grazed all day. It is harder to recognize how much you are eating.

It's with reason that the good doctor insists on 3 meals per day and not 6 smaller meals.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Sure, you might have eat what's cheap and easy - but still you don't have to eat the entire GIANT portion in one sitting.  Save half for tomorrow  and voila, weight loss AND saved money!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

So she is lost and doesn't know what to do, yet she refused to listen to professionals regarding food or seek social worker's help.  Suffering and eating must earn her more sympathy points or something.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

So she would rather end up on the street with her kids instead of taking a risk and reaching out to a social worker.  Mother of the year right there. Speaking of mother of the year…here comes Lacey’s mom.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I don't think Lacey's mom has lost any weight throughout both episodes.

Well, she hates Lacey's food. She wants pizza and chicken wings. 

Loved her little pep talk too. "So, what are you going to do? Without the warm and loving support I'm giving you? You'll probably fail, as usual".

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I rarely watch network TV nowadays. I have absolutely no idea who most of these people are. The only shows I watch are this, Love After Lockup up, and, when a new crew arrives, 90 Day.

I finally watched RRR on Netflix and it was magnificent. 

• Like 2