Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't remember them at all. Though somehow I don't feel that I'm in for any surprises here. 

"I miss my carbs" said in a plaintive, mournful voice. Poor thing.

LOLA!!

I don’t either. I only remember homeless group home crack house lady and the one who was left at the gas station 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oy. I made a bad mistake trying to eat dinner watching this.

Rookie mistake, Auntie. You'll soon learn.

Oh, wait, what's everyone's eating habit? I had some yummy chicken and rice from my old Pierre Franey cookbook. Just chicken thighs, onion, garlic, mushrooms, bay leaves, white wine, stock, basically just throw it all in a pan and let it go till the rice is done. Easy and delicious!

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Rookie mistake, Auntie. You'll soon learn.

Oh, wait, what's everyone's eating habit? I had some yummy chicken and rice from my old Pierre Franey cookbook. Just chicken thighs, onion, garlic, mushrooms, bay leaves, white wine, stock, basically just throw it all in a pan and let it go till the rice is done. Easy and delicious!

Meat loaf with steamed veggies

• Like 2

She's doing her level best to not get surgery. I am in awe of her dedication to that goal.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

So far this is Zzzzzz bring on homeless crack house and gas station lady!

Juggalo Nicole is my favorite, I think. Though the woman who shit herself in her SIL's car is a winner. 

• LOL 4

Oh for fucks sake, she's only lost 9 pounds? HOW? Even if she only half assed the diet she should have done better than that. One good dump would have taken that much off her.

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Alcohol helps.

In fact, some say its the only way to get through. 

• Like 3

Girl, this is on YOU. You're not doing this for him. Dear lord I want to slap her mournful, self pitying face. Its not enough to "want" the surgery. You have to WORK for it. 

OK, peeps. Who wants to bet that at her next check in she's only lost about 20 pounds? 

• Like 3