Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Vianey miraculously loses 500 lbs. in the next 10 minutes. Or not.

Prediction: Next weigh in she'll have lost 40 pounds. Not quite goal, but close enough for Dr. Now to approve her. We will close with another walk in some sad, crappy park while she voice overs that she's glad to be back on track and excited to see what the future holds. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Allen has changed to 'eat to live', and Vianey is still 'live to eat', she will either change that and start working on her health or lose Allen.     It reminds me so much of couples where they had an addiction in common, one changed and is sober, and the other didn't.       People simply can't stay together when they become so different.      I'm pulling for both of them.     I really liked Vianey's painting, and she seemed so happy to get out in the world again.     

I think they could both be so happy and healthy together, but I don't see this going two different directions working out long term.     If she put as much effort into getting healthy and losing weight, that she puts into making excuses, then she would be succeeding.   Dr. Now's right, she needs therapy.

I hope Allen doesn't let Vianey undermine all of the effort he's made.   She needs to eat the way Allen does, and the weight will fall off quickly.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1

Well, it's time to change the channel.  I do watch 1000# Friends but not now.  It's a similar situation, Meghan was previously the weight loss queen, but she's gained and is all jealous and depressed because Vannessa is doing so well.  I can't handle more of the same tonight.

• Like 2

Hooray, we've live.  We have Octavia and Aaron, 7th season both, and they both had surgery after a slow start.  I reviewed their episodes, and Octavia I think is the prettiest poundticipant of all.  Aaron had a rough relationship with his military dad.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1

I have to look at their original episode to see who they are.     I hope they're both success stories.   I'm sure Aaron will be, Octavia I'm not sure about.   I loathe Octavia's enabler friend, but really liked the care assistant. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2