Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"We're going to room 5" always sounds so ominous. 

I sat my houseguest, who only knows the incomparable Maggie Smith as the elderly Professor Mcgonagle, down to watch "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie" the other night. The opening shot is a young and GORGEOUS Maggie Smith riding her bike through the streets of 1932 Edinburgh. One look and she sighed "Those CHEEKBONES!". 

omg.  She was fucking poetry. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Christ. I bet he'd never even been on a date before he met her. She has him firmly under her thumb, and that is where he will stay. 

Exactly what I was thinking.  She was the first chick he ever dated.  The only hope for him is if she does all her heavy eatin' during the day while she watching TV & while he's out working.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

My eating habit was leftover pizza at midday, and now I'm nursing Fireball & diet cranberry gingerale.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t remember this lady

I don't either.  We're going back 4 years with this group.  I first thought the Lacey was the one from last season, one of our faves with her bitchy driver (sister of her boyfriend), pooping her pants, and being stranded on the highway.  Alas, it's Lacey from 4 years ago with her fighting divorced parents, her mother jealous of her weight loss, etc.

• Like 3

I vaguely recall Lacey.

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I want a Hostess cream filled chocolate cupcake

We ALL want a Hostess cream filled chocolate cupcake! 

Today my lovely neighbors brought over a chocolate chip banana bundt cake to thank my hubby for clearing their sidewalk. I have resisted. 

• Like 3

Well, the weather outside is frightful, but livechat is so delightful!  Glad to be able to join you today.

No eating habit this evening - my work had Lunar New Year Celebration today and I am still stuffed from all the delicious food we had there.  Just tea and more tea.  

I remember Lacey vaguely...

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
Just now, Hellga said:

Well, the weather outside is frightful, but livechat is so delightful!  Glad to be able to join you today.

No eating habit this evening - my work had Lunar New Year Celebration today and I am still stuffed from all the delicious food we had there.  Just tea and more tea.  

Glad to see you here again!

• Like 3
Just now, Hellga said:

It is really bad here too. Public transport was a disaster 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Her goal weight is 140. Mine too. 

Mine is 148.  Haven't weighed that since 2008...  but a girl can hope.  Haven't gotten closer to it than 153 in the last 10 years.  Haven't weighed myself in a couple months, I probably should, because the skirt sure felt way tighter today than it did when I last wore it in September! 

• Mind Blown 2
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Haven't gotten closer to it than 153 in the last 10 years. 

153 was my lowest weight in 3/16 after cancer and surgery, from a high around 285.  I'm now about 230 but I have moderate goals, and would like to see arnd 190-200 by the end of the year.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 3