Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Get ready, the "sits on a chair, sadly surveying empty apartment" scene is imminent! 

Just now, Ladybugnine said:

I love the shape of Octavia's eyes! So pretty.

She's actually really beautiful. If she made a little effort she'd be a knockout.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1

I love leggings! I truly embraced them when I was at my fattest. So comfy, and no troublesome zippers/snaps! 

I threw out all my real trousers when I retired. Its legging life for me, 80 pounds thinner. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
Just now, Chicklet said:

She let her sweet mask slip. I bet she's a shrew to him in private.

I agree. She probably cranks out the passive aggressive on the regular. And he's so slavishly devoted to her. 

And if she's 30, I'm (all together now) the Queen of Romania.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Ooof wifey looks pretty rough around the edges.  I must have zoned out for a minute .... when & how did he find her?  

I love how he said he defended her when he just sat there like a whipped dog…she will be pissed when she sees this.

• Like 3
  • Fire 3
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love how he said he defended her when he just sat there like a whipped dog…she will be pissed when she sees this.

And the way he ran to her, dying to propitiate her! "I defended you! I told him off! Please don't be mad, baby!" I bet she blows her stack on the regular. He's so pathetically eager to please her. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Everybody goes to the dreaded “Room 5” (I guess because that’s where the cameras are set up)

"We're going to room 5" always sounds so ominous. 

3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I am a sucker for cheekbones. Octavia looks great. 

I sat my houseguest, who only knows the incomparable Maggie Smith as the elderly Professor Mcgonagle, down to watch "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie" (made in 1969) the other night. The opening shot is a young and GORGEOUS Maggie Smith riding her bike through the streets of 1932 Edinburgh. One look and she sighed "Those CHEEKBONES!". 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2