Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

That fact that you know how a hedgehog huffs... I am rolling over here!!! 😂

They are common where I grew up.   And the noises they make can be super scary when you suddenly wake up at night to hear something rumbling and huffing in the bushes under your window. :)  Now I have screech owls and coyotes for that extra 3am scary noise oomph.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Do you all remember lock down? My eating habit was wine and exercise was walking to the bathroom

I gained so much weight during the lockdown, I ended up buying an entire wardrobe of muumuus that I accessorized for zoom calls. SMH.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mother Gino: This cheese isn’t for you.

Gino: I’ll die of starvation if you don’t give me the cheese.

Speaking of cheese.  When I visited Mom over the holidays, we stopped by the Mediterranean store for some bay leaf and I saw Syrian cheese there (lovely fresh cheese not unlike panela).  I bought a small wheel (it's about a pound) to take home with me.  When I got on the plane, of course my suitcase was selected for manual check.  I told them, it must be the cheese.  They took it through a bunch of tests and I thought they will make me eat it or surrender it now, but they finally decided it was, in fact, cheese and not a cleverly disguised bomb and let me go. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I gained so much weight during the lockdown, I ended up buying an entire wardrobe of muumuus that I accessorized for zoom calls. SMH.

I was already plenty fat when lockdown started, then I gained another 20 pounds. When I went for my annual checkup I was horrified. I didn't think I ate that much. That day I turned the page. A year later I'd lost 65 pounds. I'm still dieting and when I go for my checkup in June I'm hoping for a more modest but obtainable 40. I would die of joy. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 3
Just now, umgoblue said:

Dreaded Room5!  When did they start saying that...It's always room 5.

Find the room with camera.

When/why did this become part of the script?!?

Room 5 is the fifth circle of hell if you didn’t lose enough weight to please Dr. Now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, ams1001 said:

I feel like they would do better if they moved down and did the program together, than if he moves with mom.

I agree, if they did it together it would be best for them. 

• Like 1