Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I think Geno will have recovered by the time Nico gets surgery.  But Rose might be stuck doing all the cleaning anyway, I can't see these two whales maneuvering the vacuum or getting to all the places they need to dust or mop...

They can’t get to all the places on their own bodies they need to dust and mop.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Boring. that’s not encouraging.

I lost track of the new season. Was watching an episode of The Wild Wild West and googled it during a commercial break, and here I am although I have decided to catch the second showing on the dvr as I need to find out if the evil Dr will blow up California. 

hope to be back next week and join in  

I am about to order $100 in Girl Scout cookies—a great way to celebrate the return of Dr Now  

@Pepper Mostly Watch me model proper Pounder behavior...

Twopper - check your mail, I sent you a note so you wouldn't be left behind.

Hahahahhahaha!

Seriously, you didn't miss much, except great company!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1

Don't tell me they are going for cowboy boots.  But a poncho at his size is not a bad idea! 

This is something different.  I am glad they are doing well and having some fun.  But I would hope Geno at 400+ lb is NOT going to get on that poor horse's back! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
Just now, Lima Bean said:

OMG, the only people in Houston who dress like that are Mexican immigrants.

I have a cousin who grew up in Houston since he was 7. In almost every picture I've seen of him he's wearing jeans and Converse sneakers. He also plays bass in an Irish rock band. Good 'ol Texas boy, right there.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

S11.E02: Latonya's Journey

Latonya found the man she wants to marry. The only problem is that, at almost 700 pounds, she can't walk down the aisle. Latonya doesn't want to give up the food that she's used to, but will she do it for love?

Original air date 2023.02.08

Good evening, Pounders! My eating habit was noodle soup. Also have chocolate chocolate chip ice cream for dessert (because they didn't have vanilla chocolate chip, a flavor which seems to be increasingly hard to find for some reason). Had a small medical procedure this morning so a little sore and have to take it easy for a couple days. Got a vanilla tea latte from the Starbucks near the hospital and then wandered the bookstore for a while afterward, came home and went for a walk around the neighborhood (with scarf but no coat; it was really nice out but I cut it a little shorter than intended, because it got breezy and I was getting cold). Then did dishes and some other little things around the house, counted my jar of quarters ($246.00 plus 19 cents in other coins that snuck in there). Tired but ready to snark. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4