Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

In the episode thread, I posted about Trader Joe’s Brookies, brownies with a peanut butter cookie layer. It’s the sweet and salty thing, which I love. Try them!

I from time to time bake double chocolate chip cookies with a sprinkle of sea salt on the top. They are to die for. 

• Like 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

In the episode thread, I posted about Trader Joe’s Brookies, brownies with a peanut butter cookie layer. It’s the sweet and salty thing, which I love. Try them!

I’m hooked on their Kringles but last time I was there they told me the bakery In Wisconsin can’t keep up with the demand so no more pecan or cheesecake. 

• Sad 3
  • Useful 1

I've still got it!

Even when they try to psych me out!!

ETA: Fantasizing about what I win!  Did Purrs drive to Maine to buy that lottery ticket and I get a cut!?!??!

Edited by umgoblue
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m hooked on their Kringles but last time I was there they told me the bakery In Wisconsin can’t keep up with the demand so no more pecan or cheesecake. 

A bakery in Wisconsin should be able to keep up with cheesecake at least.  After all, they're Cheeseheads!

• LOL 5
Just now, MsVixen said:

Dang, I'm going to break out the Ben and Jerry's Caramel Cookie Dough ice cream.....

I have Haagen Dazs vanilla chocolate chip.

But first, mac and cheese and broccoli (it's from Lean Cuisine so it's healthy).

Um...I don't think you can wash fat out of your body, uncle.

• Like 2

Geno 684 lbs. at 31 years-old. (Nice effort to butter up Dr. Now, but it won't work).

Nico  (did they weigh him? I missed it).

I'm not liking mom right now, she's an enabler that will never stop him.  Mom didn't fool Dr. Now for a second.  The uncle looks fantastic. 

I love how Nico and dad dressed alike. 

(Was the snack in the car DQ?)  

60 lbs each is their goal.   

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Damn! I was way off. I feel like I heard the sad tuba music from the Price is Right when the contestant overbids.

If you guess the weight exactly right you get to reach into Dr Now’s pocket for a crisp $100 bill.

• LOL 8