Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E23: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

Well, after Kathy didn't deny anything (she admitted she said all of those things- she didn't have to repeat any out of embarrassment), she will claim in the reunion that her meltdown was not that bad.

Where and when did she admit that she said everything Rinna claims? Especially the comments about Sutton, Crystal, Bravo, etc? She admitted she said something, but has yet to admit to what Rinna is claiming she heard Kathy say.

Admitting, or not denying is just semantics.

No, it relates to whether or not Kathy said the exact Rinna is claiming Kathy said.

And just before the Aspen episodes aired, and were promoted on Bravo, not before, or after, random people on social media (normally not known outlets) became pro Kathy (and attacked Rinna as a deflection), with the effect of influencing a lot of people.

Such as? Who was attacking Rinna as a deflection?

And yes, it was alluded to that Kathy who has a long history of doing damage control worked overtime.

Again, that isn't a smoking gun that proves that Kathy ever said exactly to the word that Rinna is claiming.

Kathy may be a shit person in real life, but we have yet to see that on the show. Rinna, on the other hand, we have seen her to be a dishonest shit person on the show, which is why she doesn't have much credibility anymore.

• Like 2
  • Applause 10
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, lili45 said:

Lisa Rinna and Erika G have been so jealous of Kathy Hilton’s enviable status, they have made it undeniably clear. 
Rinna stating so cruelly that Kathy had a psychotic break is actually grounds for slander. She is not a qualified professional; where is her Psychiatry MD??

In addition to numerous lies to which we have been subjected by her, she had the audacity to state that Kathy was jealous of the Kardashians! Are you kidding me? In what world would Kathy Hilton be jealous of trashy Kardashians???!

Rinna stated that Kathy was jealous that Kyle was more famous than Kathy. Say what???!??? Even Kyle had to put Erika in her place when Erika claimed that Kathy Hilton was less famous than Erika. Again, what?!?!

These two fame hos have been trying to take down Kathy with their incredulous statements and it has been ridiculous.

I don't like the Kardashians in any possible way because we all know how they became, and remained famous, but Kim who was Paris Hilton's stylist (and a nobody) when Paris was famous is now worth a billion. Kyle Jenner is worth a billion, as well. The rest of the family are multi millionaires. They are invited to the White House, the Met Gala, etc., so they are respected, and legitimate celebrities now. I can see jealousy on Kathy's part- there is personal history. 

Kathy was a child actress like her sisters, but not a successful one. Kyle was on many TV shows (for example Little House on the Prarie, E.R. as an adult), and as a guest star in many more. The Halloween trilogy is extremely successful. It seems that Mauricio's real estate agency is doing very well in a very short period of time, and it will probably bypass Rick Hilton's agency soon. Before Mauricio Umansky founded The Agency in 2011, he was one of the country’s highest-producing realtors. At one point The Wall Street Journal recognized him as the #3 agent in the U.S. and #1 in California when he was with his brother-in-law Rick Hilton’s firm, Hilton & Hyland. And his real estate show just launched on Netflix. 

Edited by ZettaK
52 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Where and when did she admit that she said everything Rinna claims? Especially the comments about Sutton, Crystal, Bravo, etc? She admitted she said something, but has yet to admit to what Rinna is claiming she heard Kathy say.

No, it relates to whether or not Kathy said the exact Rinna is claiming Kathy said.

Such as? Who was attacking Rinna as a deflection?

Again, that isn't a smoking gun that proves that Kathy ever said exactly to the word that Rinna is claiming.

Kathy may be a shit person in real life, but we have yet to see that on the show. Rinna, on the other hand, we have seen her to be a dishonest shit person on the show, which is why she doesn't have much credibility 

But we saw it on the show- Kathy admitted herself she said terrible things. And she apologized for it. 

Random people on social media (who are named, or not even named on this forum, as well among other forums, blogs, social media) became Kathy's apologizers before the episodes even aired, and after of course. And there is a difference between legitimate and not legitimate sources of information. "Somebody said (or posted) something" on IG, Twitter, or Reddit is not a legitimate source. Second hand info (somebody repeated something that someone else said) is not either. I normally check the first and secondary source to see if it was really said, and what was said. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 1

But we saw it on the show- Kathy admitted herself she said terrible things. And she apologized for it. 

No, we did not see it, Kathy admitted she said terrible things, but she never said nor admitted to saying things like she was going to take down Bravo, that Sutton and Crystal were shitty people who needed to be fired, etc.

Random people on social media (who are named, or not even named on this forum, as well) became Kathy's apologizers before the episodes even aired.

Wasn't Rinna herself referring to Kathy's meltdown before the episode aired?

Also, this isn't exactly the smoking gun you seem to think it is.

I normally check the first and secondary source to see if it was really said, and what was said. 

If one or more of those sources were Rinna, best to disregard it then.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

No, we did not see it, Kathy admitted she said terrible things, but she never said nor admitted to saying things like she was going to take down Bravo, that Sutton and Crystal were shitty people who needed to be fired, etc.

Wasn't Rinna herself referring to Kathy's meltdown before the episode aired?

Also, this isn't exactly the smoking gun you seem to think it is.

If one or more of those sources were Rinna, best to disregard it then.

But Rinna was not a random person, she was personally involved in the meltdown. Did she mention anything before the Aspen episodes aired, or was it Bravo's previews just before the episodes aired? 

Then we should disregard the innumerable "sources" that are connected to Kathy, as well. 

• Love 1

But Rinna was not a random person, she was personally involved in the meltdown

She was a witness. All she did was be there when it happened.

Then we should disregard the innumerable "sources" that are connected to Kathy, as well. 

Most of us are ignoring them. At the end of the day, it's basically Rinna's word versus Kathy's word, and most people (on here, anyway) are siding with Kathy.

• Applause 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

She was a witness. All she did was be there when it happened.

Most of us are ignoring them. At the end of the day, it's basically Rinna's word versus Kathy's word, and most people (on here, anyway) are siding with Kathy.

Rinna was not only a witness, she interacted with Kathy. A witness has first hand knowledge anyway. What's the difference? Why is Kathy's word against Rinna's? Kathy didn't deny anything. She even apologized to Rinna in person at Kyle's Encino house (because it happened in Rinna's presence), where she admitted she lost her temper, she said terrible things about everybody (the other HWs), not just Kyle, and was cruel (Kathy's own words). I'm watching the episode again right now (Silence is Golden). The meltdown started at the Aspen club, Kathy verbally attacked Kyle among others (this was witnessed by the other HWs who discussed it on the show) because she didn't want to leave, and Crystal asked Rinna who already had her coat on, so she didn't have to wait in line to get it to take Kathy home, I assume in order to protect her from further embarrassment. Kyle mentioned to Kathy at her Encino home that Kathy berated her many times in the past, only this time was in public. 

And Bravo perpetuates the storyline for ratings. For example, this thread has 11 pages.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1

Rinna was not only a witness, she interacted with Kathy.

How did she interact with her? Apparently Rinna was so traumatized by Kathy's meltdown, she had to lock herself in her room while Kathy was "Raaah! Kathy SMASH!!!" raging.

A witness has first hand knowledge anyway. What's the difference? Why is Kathy's word against Rinna's?

Because not all witnesses tell the truth? Especially Rinna? That's why it's Kathy's word against Rinna's word, there is no other evidence of the event happening.

She even apologized to Rinna in person at Kyle's Encino house (because it happened in Rinna's presence), where she admitted she lost her temper, she said terrible things about everybody (the other HWs), not just Kyle, and was cruel (Kathy's own words).

But we still don't know WHAT IT IS KATHY said. Kathy generalized that she said some nasty things, but only Rinna has mentioned what it is Kathy ALLEGEDLY said. We still don't know for sure what it is Kathy said specifically about each HW, we only have Rinna's word for it, and Rinna has been caught fibbing a few times this season alone.

Kathy verbally attacked Kyle among others (this was witnessed by the other HWs who discussed it on the show) because she didn't want to leave

We know that, but did Kathy admit she wanted to destroy Kyle and her family?

and Crystal asked Rinna who already had her coat on, so she didn't have to wait in line to get it to take Kathy home, I assume in order to protect her from further embarrassment.

None of which is proof that what Rinna claims that what Kathy said is specifically true.

Kyle mentioned to Kathy at her Encino home that Kathy berated her many times in the past, only this time was in public. 

And? We saw Kyle mocking and berating Kathy on camera this season.

And Bravo perpetuates the storyline for ratings. For example, this thread has 11 pages.

I don't think Bravo perpetuating this storyline is why this thread has 11 pages...

We only know Kathy said some nasty things, we just don't know how nasty what she was. Unlike, say, seeing Ericka and Diana calling Sutton the c-word or Ericka admitting she doesn't care about Tom's victims or Rinna caught lying about the Elton John charity tickets or about Harry wanting or even caring about a thank you for the sauce he cooked. Those are all on camera; what Kathy actually said was not on camera. It's just Rinna's word, which, frankly, isn't worth much these days.

• Applause 11
  • Love 1

All this attention about Kathy losing her mind in Kyle's Aspen house but not so much attention that Mo was supposedly asleep in their bed and did not wake up during any of her alleged tirade, I am sorry but if there is a ruckus going on in your house I find it hard to believe he did not hear anything and if it was so scary why didn't Rinna knock on his door like crazy till he woke up and could have helped during the alleged tirade.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I don't like the Kardashians in any possible way because we all know how they became, and remained famous, but Kim who was Paris Hilton's stylist (and a nobody) when Paris was famous is now worth a billion. Kyle Jenner is worth a billion, as well. The rest of the family are multi millionaires. They are invited to the White House, the Met Gala, etc., so they are respected, and legitimate celebrities now. I can see jealousy on Kathy's part- there is personal history. 

Kathy was a child actress like her sisters, but not a successful one. Kyle was on many TV shows (for example Little House on the Prarie, E.R. as an adult), and as a guest star in many more. The Halloween trilogy is extremely successful. It seems that Mauricio's real estate agency is doing very well in a very short period of time, and it will probably bypass Rick Hilton's agency soon. Before Mauricio Umansky founded The Agency in 2011, he was one of the country’s highest-producing realtors. At one point The Wall Street Journal recognized him as the #3 agent in the U.S. and #1 in California when he was with his brother-in-law Rick Hilton’s firm, Hilton & Hyland. And his real estate show just launched on Netflix. 

Pretty impressive considering he appears to stay stoned at all times. Maybe he was a bit more focused back then and now he has a great team doing the work. Not that I entirely blame him, if I had to live with Kyle and her constant Narcissism and drama, I'd probably be looking for something to keep me drugged.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Rinna was not only a witness, she interacted with Kathy. A witness has first hand knowledge anyway. What's the difference? Why is Kathy's word against Rinna's? Kathy didn't deny anything. She even apologized to Rinna in person at Kyle's Encino house (because it happened in Rinna's presence), where she admitted she lost her temper, she said terrible things about everybody (the other HWs), not just Kyle, and was cruel (Kathy's own words). I'm watching the episode again right now (Silence is Golden). The meltdown started at the Aspen club, Kathy verbally attacked Kyle among others (this was witnessed by the other HWs who discussed it on the show) because she didn't want to leave, and Crystal asked Rinna who already had her coat on, so she didn't have to wait in line to get it to take Kathy home, I assume in order to protect her from further embarrassment. Kyle mentioned to Kathy at her Encino home that Kathy berated her many times in the past, only this time was in public. 

If your description is accurate, and I don't know that it is, but let's assume so. WTH would the audience be clutching their pearls because Kathy said "terrible things about other housewives"? You just described this show as well as the other franchises. As for berating poor Kyle, good for her. Kyle is a shit stirring, conniving little bitch that makes everything about her. To paraphrase "Mauricio and I were sleeping within walking distance  when Dorit was being threatened in her home by intruders." Seriously Kyle? Gee, poor you Kyle, such Trauma. She is so jealous of Chrystal, she can't see straight and she outed her other sister as an alcoholic on National Television. Granted, anyone watching already knew, but it's still a crap thing to do. She turned on one of her best friends, LVP,  and led the charge against her. I believe Kathy lost it and said bad things about a lot of people involved in the show. But, bad actress Rinna is acting like Kathy held her at gunpoint and threatened her family. Can you say "desperate for a storyline"?

6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

But Rinna was not a random person, she was personally involved in the meltdown. Did she mention anything before the Aspen episodes aired, or was it Bravo's previews just before the episodes aired? 

No, she is not a random person. She is a known liar and shit stirrer.

• Like 1
  • Applause 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Jel said:

Legit question: can anyone remember a time when it was Rinna’s word over someone else’s, and it was proven that Rinna was the person who was telling the truth?

I remember a bunch of times when Rinna said something to the effect of "I honestly don't remember saying that" right before Production showed a clip of her saying exactly what she just "didn't remember" saying.

• Like 3
  • Applause 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, chlban said:

I remember a bunch of times when Rinna said something to the effect of "I honestly don't remember saying that" right before Production showed a clip of her saying exactly what she just "didn't remember" saying.

That’s exactly the kind of stuff I remember too. But I am genuinely curious if there was a time when Rinna was accused of lying, and she was able to prove/Bravo editors were able to show she was actually telling the truth. I can’t think of one.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

What you are overlooking are the numerous examples proving that Rinna lies on a regular basis, and threatens people left and right.

Additionally, Nicky Hilton is crème de La crème! No one trumps Nicky Hilton and her Rothschild marriage. This is the ultra haute society.

Thirdly, Kartrashians all having children with men who cheat and dump them is NOT enviable.

What we are all forgetting is that this take down ambush was orchestrated by Kyle. Kyle told Erika that she was glad that this was all shown, (while on camera she was pretending to disagree somewhat  with Rinna’s approach. )

Kyle is allowed to aggressively grab Sutton, while attacking her with fingers in her face, accusing her of lying about miscarriages, but Kathy is to be vilified for saying mean things about Kyle?? 

Kyle told Erika that she was glad this occurred, Kyle and Rinna posted that they were sure going to talk about it, yes they are evil. Only Kyle gets to decide who has a meltdown.

Rinna didn’t just order Kartrashians tequila.  Rewatching that scene, she went on and on about ordering it. This was an orchestrated ambush to provoke Kathy Hilton, who had stated from the beginning that she did not want to go out. She may have been exhausted! Then they stayed at this club for hours, despite saying it would only be 5 minutes.

Kyle is the one who is insecure, mocking Kathy for her handbags, shoes, slippers, setting her up in bunk room with zero closet space, which Kathy handled quite well, actually .

Sorry Rinna, it is YOU, Erika & Kyle who are jealous of Kathy. 

Edited by lili45
Punctuation
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Yep they’re jealous of Kathy like they were of Vanderpump and Denise. They’re also jealous of Garcelle and Sutton, anyone the fans take to. 

I wish they’d just try being nicer people to be liked instead of pushing out the fan favorites. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I can see jealousy on Kathy's part- there is personal history. 

Kathy and Kris Jenner are good friends. They have a very long standing friendship between the families.

She has no reason to be jealous of a family that she has had a very long time friendship with. That's what is so laughable about the statement of Kathy being jealous of the Kardashians.

It's Rinna that wishes she were "in" with the Kardashians. Hell, she is already having to walk back the lie that she is friends with Kendall Jenner. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/10/24/lisa-rinna-backtracks-kendall-jenner-tequila/

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Exactly. Kim Kardashian got attention hanging out with Paris Hilton. Kathy and her family are plenty famous without being in our face nonstop. If Kathy were a jealous person who craved the spotlight so much, she would have joined the show years ago or be full-time. Some of the others think if they’re consumed with the show, who’s most popular and has the most followers, everyone else wants it just as bad.  

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

It's Rinna that wishes she were "in" with the Kardashians. Hell, she is already having to walk back the lie that she is friends with Kendall Jenner.

Yes! I wish one of the other housewives would say something about this. Rinna is deeply jealous of Kris and everything she's done for her daughters. (She's also jealous of how Yolanda was able to make both Gigi and Bella happen in a way that Delilah and Amelia aren't anywhere close to reaching.) I think it was both exciting and frustrating for her when Amelia started dating Scott. On the one hand it gave her daughter more exposure, otoh she had to acknowledge that her daughter was a fling of a Kardashian baby daddy who was twentysomething years older than her to boot. She knows her family's place in the Kardashian Hilton Hadid pecking order and it drives her nuts.

Rinna's values are pretty basic: Money, fame, thin body and constant attention. That's all she wants for herself and her daughters. She'll take any kind of attention. Boos at Bravocon, haters on social media, Andy chastising her at a reunion--as long as she's making money while people are talking about her she's content. 

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Applause 7
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Juneau Gal said:

At this point, It doesn't matter a damn what Kathy Hilton said in her rage. She could have said some truly despicable things in her state of rage, most people in time of stress or duress have said things that are foul, disgusting, and/or unacceptable.  She was contrite. She admitted she said cruel things. She apologized for it to her sister and the apology was accepted. She even apologized to Rinna. 

Meh. If she used racist or homophobic language, she can fuck off. Being drunk is no excuse.

Problem is, this all seems to be coming from Rinna and anonymous sources. I'm not gonna condemn Kathy based upon the word of a known liar. 

If all she did was get drunk and bitch about her sister, NBC, and other cast mates? Who cares?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11

In amongst all this Rinna drama, Kyle dropped her little gem about getting a phone call from the guy, now in prison?, who stole all her stuff and said if she wants it back she can go buy it from his grandmother, and so, of course, she bought it back. ???

She gets thsi call and doesn't call the police or her insurance company? Just goes over to granny's to buy her stuff back? Come on now.

I just saw this, from Crazy Days and Nights and found it interesting:

This has nothing to do with weight, and everything to do with an insurance investigator who happened to be the lead on a claim from a Housewife and her husband and now it turns out he was also the lead investigator hired by the insurance company in another shady robbery involving a Housewife from the same city. Huh. Coincidence I am sure.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 11:45 AM 32 COMMENTS  

• Mind Blown 3
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 10/23/2022 at 12:49 PM, nexxie said:

If they weren’t afraid she’d gouge their eyes out, they’d all just tell Rinna she’s full of shit. The quickest way to curb a narcissist is to laugh at them - too bad most people won’t do that. 

It’s also too bad Sutton showed how hurt she was by Rinna - getting a strong reaction from someone is supply to a narcissist. People are playthings that make them feel powerful. It would be great if the others refused to react to Rinna’s antics - she would shrink to see no expression on their faces.

Yes !  That is why I loved it when last season , Sutton laughed in Erika's face when she said 'I'm coming for you "  Ericka looked deflated ,  she thought Sutton would cower and she did not. 

• Applause 7
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

Different note: Lois survived a serial killer. Now THAT'S a reason to have PTSD. Shame on her disgusting spawn for co-opting that term because she was around someone who had a temper tantrum.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

THANK YOU!

8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All this attention about Kathy losing her mind in Kyle's Aspen house but not so much attention that Mo was supposedly asleep in their bed and did not wake up during any of her alleged tirade, I am sorry but if there is a ruckus going on in your house I find it hard to believe he did not hear anything and if it was so scary why didn't Rinna knock on his door like crazy till he woke up and could have helped during the alleged tirade.

My ass would have been up with popcorn.

• Wink 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Jel said:

Legit question: can anyone remember a time when it was Rinna’s word over someone else’s, and it was proven that Rinna was the person who was telling the truth?

The answer to your question - Rinna would be the person telling her truth, which is not necessarily the truth, as we've seen time and time again.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
On 10/21/2022 at 5:26 AM, ZettaK said:

As for the Hilton "reputation", Rick's  parents and grandparents disinherited the family and left almost everything to charity because of mainly Kathy and her children. Kathy and Rick partied, drank, took drugs, and left the kids with nannies. Kathy has a reputation of being entitled and rude (and more). Paris had a sex tape, and exhibited more questionable behabior, she also went to jail. Conrad is in and out of jail, he is an addict who violated a court order and broke into the home of an ex girlfriend. Both Conrad and Paris used homophobic and racial slurs on tape. 

and Kathy is still 1000x better than Rinna (and her shitty family)

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10
On 10/24/2022 at 6:54 AM, ZettaK said:

Are you a Rinna fan? It's clear you believe her over Kathy. What has Rinna done over all of these seasons to make you find her a credible witness? Her treatment of Kim, Denise, Garcelle, and now Kathy makes you a fan? Her unwillingness to "talk about the husband?" Her using her mother's death as an excuse for her behaviors? Her overuse of bad wigs?

This thread is 11 pages because it's outrageous that Bravo allows these cows/coven/FF5 to continue to be employed. The behaviors of Diana, Erika, and Rinna have been beyond the pale this season. Andy laughing about recycling while Garcelle sat on the couch humiliated and seething. Kyles micro and macro aggressions toward her sister, Crystal, and Sutton.  This season has been horrible. I deleted RHONY last week, and if Rinna, Erika and/OR Diana are back next season RHOBH will be deleted to.  I realize I will have to suffer the fool that Kyle is due to her relationship to the show, but can always fast forward thru her scenes as needed.

I had a Kathy Hilton hater come after me on Facebook, and this person was HEATED. I am not denying she has detractors. Yet I would much rather watch her than the FF5 go after yet another victim that they don' t deem worthy of being on the show.  They very well may have made Garcelle leave, after repeatedly and viciously going after her son. And no one can blame her if she does leave sadly. 

This thread is 11 pages not to perpetuate a storyline for Bravo ratings. There will likely be next to zero ratings next year if they bring back the nasty line up of FF5. 

• Applause 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Yeah, that apology is only because his feet were held to the fire by fans.  Also, listen to the audio and he barely gets the apology out and his co-host CHANGES THE SUBJECT AGAIN.  The audacity!

They need a new host because he is not holding anyone accountable for anything.  Like why not ask Dorito why she laughed about the Jax - Erika incident?  She knew what happened and still laughed and said because it was not her child she thought it was funny.  Seriously Andy just admit you like the shit stirrers. 

I am even less likely to watch based on the reunion where no accountability is being taken.  Including Andy and his "apology"

• Applause 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Are you a Rinna fan? It's clear you believe her over Kathy. What has Rinna done over all of these seasons to make you find her a credible witness? Her treatment of Kim, Denise, Garcelle, and now Kathy makes you a fan? Her unwillingness to "talk about the husband?" Her using her mother's death as an excuse for her behaviors? Her overuse of bad wigs?

This thread is 11 pages because it's outrageous that Bravo allows these cows/coven/FF5 to continue to be employed. The behaviors of Diana, Erika, and Rinna have been beyond the pale this season. Andy laughing about recycling while Garcelle sat on the couch humiliated and seething. Kyles micro and macro aggressions toward her sister, Crystal, and Sutton.  This season has been horrible. I deleted RHONY last week, and if Rinna, Erika and/OR Diana are back next season RHOBH will be deleted to.  I realize I will have to suffer the fool that Kyle is due to her relationship to the show, but can always fast forward thru her scenes as needed.

I had a Kathy Hilton hater come after me on Facebook, and this person was HEATED. I am not denying she has detractors. Yet I would much rather watch her than the FF5 go after yet another victim that they don' t deem worthy of being on the show.  They very well may have made Garcelle leave, after repeatedly and viciously going after her son. And no one can blame her if she does leave sadly. 

This thread is 11 pages not to perpetuate a storyline for Bravo ratings. There will likely be next to zero ratings next year if they bring back the nasty line up of FF5. 

I'm more inclined to be mad about someone's CONTINUOUS bad behavior than listening to a proven ASSHOLE accuse others of misbehaving WITH NO PROOF. 

In  my personal life, even when I hear gossip about people who I have a strained and  problematic history with, I refuse to jump on that train blindly. If I think the accusations and the rhetoric is just plain hateful with no substance, nah. I'm not speaking on it and I'm not relishing it either. I'm gonna excuse myself til the topic is over because it speaks more to WHO I AM if I chose to sit and contribute to a narrative I don't think is true. I can have fall outs with people and not co-sign shit that I don't believe to be true or even probable because that's reflects upon my personal integrity. 

Kathy just may well have had problematic interactions or history or episodes in her life that may tarnish her reputation to some but I sure as hell ain't gonna hitch my wagon to some nasty, disgusting, pathetic excuses for human beings because I feel Kathy should have her feet to the fire for other ambiguous past deeds, especially with NO ACTUAL PROOF for this particular discretion. Uh-uh. Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
On 10/22/2022 at 10:26 AM, Stats Queen said:

Because, we don’t know if Kathy said all the racist and homophobic things Lisa is accusing her of. And Lisa is a lying liar who lies.

I don’t have an issue with discussing the Aspen incident, but I am incredulous that people automatically take Lisa’s word for anything (as I would with any unreliable lone “witness” on any of these shows).

Kathy displayed bad behavior and had maybe a temper tantrum - she admitted to that much. And she raised some kind of ruckus at the club, which several of them had admitted.

Lisa’s past behavior looks a heck of a lot like her current behavior (I mean since the season wrapped filming)

Or Lisa so cagey about stuff that it makes people’s imaginations run wild, which with this group, isn’t too hard to do. It’s smoke and mirrors with her.

Here’s what happened. Kathy went to a club. Kathy got drunk. Kathy said some things that were cruel. Kathy sobered up and apologized. That’s where this has always begun and ended with me, until some third party comes forward with new facts.

If Rinna told me the sun rose in the east, I’d need proof. That’s what happens when you stir shit, and your words are shit. Look at all the stuff she’s made up out of whole cloth over the years.

• Like 2
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Like why not ask Dorito why she laughed about the Jax - Erika incident?  She knew what happened and still laughed and said because it was not her child she thought it was funny.  Seriously Andy just admit you like the shit stirrers. 

Amid the rest of the vile behavior this season, I had totally forgotten about that! Truly unforgivable and she’s just sliding right through with no repercussions.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, CatMomma said:

Meh. If she used racist or homophobic language, she can fuck off. Being drunk is no excuse.

Problem is, this all seems to be coming from Rinna and anonymous sources. I'm not gonna condemn Kathy based upon the word of a known liar. 

If all she did was get drunk and bitch about her sister, NBC, and other cast mates? Who cares?

Totally agree. We don’t know what, exactly, went down, which gives Lisa Rinna the green light to imply just about anything with all her loaded language. I still can’t get over her insinuating herself into that conversation between Kathy and Kyle, with Kyle’s permission, no? That alone casts huge doubt on whatever shade they’re trying to throw on Kathy.

I’m hoping the Part 3 commercials aren’t playing with us, and Kathy comes out hot and says what needs to be said.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/24/andy-cohen-apologizes-to-garcelle-beauvais-after-rhobh-reunion/

Kindly fuck off, Andy. You let this shit go on far too long.

Day late and more than a dollar short.

If Garcelle’s cool with it, that’s fine. But he enables the hate because he loves it, and I can’t get past that. He reads the room in terms of fan reaction and then acts accordingly - which makes me doubt his sincerity. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Mar said:

Amid the rest of the vile behavior this season, I had totally forgotten about that! Truly unforgivable and she’s just sliding right through with no repercussions.

Yes, and of course they did not show that scene at the reunion, I was so wishing they had shown Dorit saying 'It's not my kid " because that was the straw the broke the camel's back for me. How dare she !!!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/24/andy-cohen-apologizes-to-garcelle-beauvais-after-rhobh-reunion/

Kindly fuck off, Andy. You let this shit go on far too long.

Day late and more than a dollar short.

If Garcelle’s cool with it, that’s fine. But he enables the hate because he loves it, and I can’t get past that. He reads the room in terms of fan reaction and then acts accordingly - which makes me doubt his sincerity. 

See for me this is a reality show, which is suppose to be the reality of these peoples lives on the daily. So if something goes left then show it .  If someone is affected by some incident on the show then don't pick and choose what you show because all of it matters. Speak on all of it ! and not just what you choose.  I understand editing to fit a time frame, but they seem to leave out the most important scenes that we have been privy to !  Andy Cohen is only sincere about his paycheck. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, byrd said:

Yes, and of course they did not show that scene at the reunion, I was so wishing they had shown Dorit saying 'It's not my kid " because that was the straw the broke the camel's back for me. How dare she !!!

The reaction to Garcelle's completely justified upset is proof for me (if I had any lingering doubt) that these are just not good people.  Kyle, Dorit, Erika, Rinna and Andy are awful, and I was disappointed that Sutton just sat there and didn't say anything, especially after Garcelle has stood up for her so many times. And considering that Sutton stands up for herself when she needs too. I know she apologized after the fact, but it looked like Garcelle could have used some support in the moment and Sutton didn't offer it at the time. Very disappointed. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Jel said:

The reaction to Garcelle's completely justified upset is proof for me (if I had any lingering doubt) that these are just not good people.  Kyle, Dorit, Erika, Rinna and Andy are awful, and I was disappointed that Sutton just sat there and didn't say anything, especially after Garcelle has stood up for her so many times. And considering that Sutton stands up for herself when she needs too. I know she apologized after the fact, but it looked like Garcelle could have used some support in the moment and Sutton didn't offer it at the time. Very disappointed. 

Sutton said that it was her one regret.  At the time she felt like Garcelle had it but after watching it she wishes she would have said something

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Yeah, but Garcelle had just said that Sutton made things about herself, which must have stung. Garcelle is a very good person compared with these ghouls - but she’s not above making a dig, and sometimes a pretty harsh one.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Slakkie said:

Sutton said that it was her one regret.  At the time she felt like Garcelle had it but after watching it she wishes she would have said something

I saw that, and while I believe she was sincere, it's just still disappointing to me that she didn't do it at the time. I don't understand how she didn't.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Yeah, but Garcelle had just said that Sutton made things about herself, which must have stung. Garcelle is a very good person compared with these ghouls - but she’s not above making a dig, and sometimes a pretty harsh one.

Do you remember the timing of that? Was it before or after Sutton didn't say anything re Jax?

Either way I didn't find it so much a dig as a statement of fact. I like Sutton, especially compared to the FFF, but I do find her self absorbed, too.  I expected more from her, so I was disappointed.

I also think what happened with Jax was a much bigger deal than a 50 year old woman hearing that she does, at times, make things about herself. She does, at times. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

Do you remember the timing of that? Was it before or after Sutton didn't say anything re Jax?

Either way I didn't find it so much a dig as a statement of fact. I like Sutton, especially compared to the FFF, but I do find her self absorbed, too.  I expected more from her, so I was disappointed.

I also think what happened with Jax was a much bigger deal than a 50 year old woman hearing that she does, at times, make things about herself. She does, at times. 

I’d have to see it again to be sure - but then I’d have to be able to stomach a rewatch.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

I’d have to see it again to be sure - but then I’d have to be able to stomach a rewatch.

Lol, well I do not want to subject you to that @nexxie.

One more episode, so maybe Sutton say something tonight. Fingers crossed.

• LOL 5

If the worst you can say about Garcelle and Sutton is they could occasionally take up for each other more, that shows how above the others they are. No one is perfect, and it can be hard for the nicest person to behave perfectly and answer every question perfectly 100% of the time. I’m a big fan of both ladies and think they do their best dealing with so many mean, nasty coworkers. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Jel said:

To the best of my knowledge, Sutton didn't have to be guilted into issuing a public apology, as Andy was. Also, Sutton, in retrospect, apparently on her own, saw how she could have done better, and addressed it and apologized to Garcelle. Sometimes people get caught like deer in headlights. Andy, I'm fairly certain, was so busy having fun joking with the FFS54 about recycling and landline telephones that he was completely oblivious that his behavior was offensive and deeply hurtful, until several thousand other people pointed it out to him. Big difference, imo. ymmv

Edited by SweetieDarling
proofreading be good
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

To the best of my knowledge, Sutton didn't have to be guilted into issuing a public apology, as Andy was. Also, Sutton, in retrospect, apparently on her own, saw how she could have done better, and addressed it and apologized to Garcelle. Sometimes people get caught like deer in headlights. Andy, I'm fairly certain, was so busy having fun joking with the FFS54 about recycling and landline telephones that he was completely oblivious that his behavior was offensive and deeply hurtful, until several thousand other people pointed it out to him. Big difference, imo. ymmv

I was just talking about Sutton. I don’t put her in the same category as the likes of Andy cohen, but nonetheless she did disappoint me. 

• Like 1