Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: Allegation Nation

• Start Topic

Karen's spring fling concludes with a whole lot of drama; Mia battles more than just a health scare when the ladies make a jarring allegation; a liberated Ashley hosts a sexy dance class for the ladies; Gizelle drops a bombshell allegation.

Airdate: 10.16.2022

Even Robyn agrees with me that Gizelle should not have said that Juan's name wasn't on the house. So Juan's credit hasn't rebounded from the foreclosure. OK. I guess it wasn't 7 years when they bought the land. 

• Love 8

Gizelle sounds like a plum fool complaining about Chris right now. She has nothing on him. She left last reunion thinking about how she could use this moment to build a storyline for herself. She's saying what he may have meant, but she is the one letting her imagination run wild so that she can fabricate her story. So no one was there after the reunion? Even Robyn said that this was nothing? 

• Like 6
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Even Robyn agrees with me that Gizelle should not have said that Juan's name wasn't on the house. So Juan's credit hasn't rebounded from the foreclosure. OK. I guess it wasn't 7 years when they bought the land. 

According to Google it’s been almost 10 years. As usual Robyn is full of crap and still trying to convince us that her and Juan are on some happy path to foreverness. She’s as sad and pathetic all these years later as she was on S1. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm so happy that Candiace did not give Ashley the reaction she wanted. So Chris made Gizelle feel uncomfortable at the reunion, but she can't tell Candiace what he said or did. Now I see why both Chris and Candiace have been lighting Gizelle up on Twitter and in interviews. This nonsense is exactly why fans were dragging Chris last year on his Instagram lives for being too friendly with people who don't like his wife. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 15

Candice needs to just admit that her husband is as creepy AF as all the other creepy HW husbands and get over it. She’s another one who wants all the benefits of being a HW without the drama and nonsense that goes along with it. If you don’t want your husband to take the heat, tell him to stay in the kitchen where he belongs. They both just need to gooooo. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

I guess Ashley and Candiace's mended fences have been blown all the way down since Michael Darby is "available" to be "maligned." The "ass-grabbing mothafucka that actually likes to make people uncomfortable - he's available for that!" Whoa, Candi-Girl...

Not that I believe any of it. Ashley and Gizelle are scrounging for a storyline.

Robyn isn't the best dancer, but she sure looks fabulous this year.

It's a pity that Karen didn't attend that class. I can only imagine what she would look like spreading herself across that floor. La Dame would never!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spunky said:

I'm so happy that Candiace did not give Ashley the reaction she wanted. So Chris made Gizelle feel uncomfortable at the reunion, but she can't tell Candiace what he said or did. Now I see why both Chris and Candiace have been lighting Gizelle up on Twitter and in interviews. This nonsense is exactly why fans were dragging Chris last year on his Instagram lives for being too friendly with people who don't like his wife. 

Ashley was right though, imagine Candice scrolling through his phone one night while he slept (because I don’t believe for a minute she trusts him like she says she does), and she sees that and Ashley or Chris never told her about it. She’d flip her wig. 

If she wanted to convince us her reply should have been “oh yea, he told me, you shoulda stopped by, he’s just trying to build up the club”. AKA, he’s trying to cash in on my HW “fame”.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Candyass is looking a little rough or something. She looks different. I don’t believe Chris did anything wrong but I do believe that the producers don’t want Ashley and Candyass to be on good terms with each other. There’s no drama in them being friends. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

Ashley was right though, imagine Candice scrolling through his phone one night while he slept (because I don’t believe for a minute she trusts him like she says she does), and she sees that and Ashley or Chris never told her about it. She’d flip her wig. 

If she wanted to convince us her reply should have been “oh yea, he told me, you shoulda stopped by, he’s just trying to build up the club”. AKA, he’s trying to cash in on my HW “fame”.

They both said that they message/dm each other's friends all time and they're both fine with it. From the way she responded to Ashley it seems that he already told her he invited Ashley to his restaurant.  She didn't seem surprised. As for Gizelle you could tell she was genuinely hurt because per her words he saw Gizelle as a sister. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Gizelle's story is complete BS. It's not even good BS. She knows that she doesn't feel uncomfortable with Chris. How many times has she talked about his brown member, and that's right after meeting him. When she realized her room was empty, she could have said ok don't come in. She been sitting on this as her next storyline for months. Robyn, her ride or die, wasn't even cosigning that BS, and Chris said on twitter that Robyn has been great this season. Gizelle, there's going to come a time when there are no more husbands that you have attacked, what will you do then? I want Candiace on that neck All. Season. Long. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 14
35 minutes ago, spunky said:

They both said that they message/dm each other's friends all time and they're both fine with it. From the way she responded to Ashley it seems that he already told her he invited Ashley to his restaurant.  She didn't seem surprised. As for Gizelle you could tell she was genuinely hurt because per her words he saw Gizelle as a sister. 

When Gizelle told Candiace that she couldn't diminish how she felt, Candiace knew everything had gone left. I don't even like Candiass, but I'm glad she cut off that whole conversation there. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

When Gizelle told Candiace that she couldn't diminish how she felt, Candiace knew everything had gone left. I don't even like Candiass, but I'm glad she cut off that whole conversation there. 

Candiace knew what was happening the minute she mentioned Ashley's dms. Then she had the nerve to smirk when Candiace refused to continue the conversation. I hope both Chris and Candiace verbally destroy her at the reunion.

Edited by spunky
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Candice needs to just admit that her husband is as creepy AF as all the other creepy HW husbands and get over it.

But he's not creepy.  It's not creepy to respond to an IG story at 2am.  It would be creepy to directly DM somebdy at 2am, but that's not what happened. Why would Chris be creepy and make a move on Gizelle when Candiace was right there at the reunion? Even Robyn calls BS on that.

4 hours ago, eXiled said:

The "ass-grabbing mothafucka that actually likes to make people uncomfortable - he's available for that!" Whoa, Candi-Girl...

But it's true.  Boomerang Bob has been grabbing booties and being creepy since the show came on but Chris is who makes Gizelle uncomfortable? Right...

4 hours ago, hottesthw said:

There would be no "message on his phone" because the message is in response to a story.  Even Ashley's screenshot said "replied to your story".  There's no there, there and everyone knows it.

2 hours ago, rlc said:

When did Askale go from being ‘friend of Robin’ to ‘friend of Candiace’?

Since Askale only had one scene with Robyn last year.

• Applause 2
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, rlc said:

When did Askale go from being ‘friend of Robin’ to ‘friend of Candiace’?

Katie looks phenomenal. I get Ray’s crush.

Earlier this year on Candiace's podcast,  Askale explained that she grew closer to Candiace because they have a lot on common. She said they initially bonded over their shared experiences at Howard University and then the bond grew deeper as they continued to hangout,  plus she's closer in age to Candiace than Robyn and their husbands have also become good friends. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, cheewhiz said:

Oh dear lord, those eyebrows on Ashley's friend are something else

Chile!  Pretty lady but those suckas were distracting.

With Jacqueline/Mia explaining Cancer-gate, you’d think this would now be left alone, right?  Not with these heiffas!  Like I said last week, when my mother thought she had cancer without knowing all the facts, Mia probably took whatever info she had and unfortunately ran with it.

Gizzard and Raggedy Robin, get a fucking life!  Ashley may not know what she’s going to do but is it really ya’lls business to keep harping on it?!

Glad to see Candiace and Ashley slowly mending their relationship.

Finally, what the Pookie from New Jack City?  Damn but Katie looked awful and too damned skinny to boot.  Not that anyone would want Uncle Ben but I was Team Karen with her walking up to him and Katie to shut shit down.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Gizzard and Raggedy Robin, get a fucking life!  Ashley may not know what she’s going to do but is it really ya’lls business to keep harping on it?!

This is what I've been thinking. Many separating/divorcing/whatever couples go through back and forths about what they're doing. It's frequently not a straight line. And Ashley has explained a couple times now that they're buying the house together because she couldn't afford what she wants on her own. Is that what I would do? I doubt it. But if it's what they want to do? Up to them. Being wishy-washy about what your current marital status is when you're going through the possibility of a breakup? Not weird at all.

A family member of mine just had her husband, completely out of the blue and after 30 years of marriage, tell her that he wants a divorce. She finds out he's seeing someone, has been seeing someone. She's heartbroken and angry and beyond confused, and swings wildly between "I'm divorcing him right now" and "maybe he'll get this mid-life crisis out of the way and come back" and many points in between. And she doesn't have minor children to consider.

Ashley and Michael's divorce has been a long-time coming, we've all seen that. But even so, it's not odd for Ashley to have a range of feelings about it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10

Sliding into someone’s dm’s means sending them a private message. Commenting on their Instagram is not sliding. If Ashley really didn’t know that Chris was working at that place, I could get her being slightly concerned but even then, it wasn’t an incriminating comment. She looked way too excited to stir up some drama and Gizelle was downright delighted. If she didn’t want to talk to Chris in her dressing room, she could have moved the conversation to Candiaces room. I don’t blame Candiace for shutting that down. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
21 hours ago, rlc said:

Katie looks phenomenal.

I thought quite the opposite, she looked a bit wired with her over exaggerated expressions, too thin and her hair was not looking good, like she did a 2007 Brittney Spears head shave, I think Katie is really pretty but it did not seem we were seeing a healthy Katie.

I loved Candiace's shutting down of the story line and typically I do not enjoy her outbursts.

Candiace is freezing her eggs in case she and Chris are not able to concieve, the process is involved and expensive so why spend the money on that until you have to? There are no guarantees that those eggs will even defrost and be viable. Seems silly to go that step first.

Ashley buying a house with Michael is no different than if he gave her a settlement and she bought a house, she should involve a lawyer in this since Michael could say he gave her a house, that is all he had to give her money wise and if they share custody she will not be getting child support.

8 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

Oh dear lord, those eyebrows on Ashley's friend are something else

OMG! I thought I was alone in that opinion, yikes!

Mia posting on SM was confusing and honestly stupid, it did look look like she did it for attention.  Do we suspect that those lumps she has floating around her body are from some cosmetic proceedure or from her implants?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

On WWHL, Ashley implied that she still lives at the condo, but does not sleep with Michael.  Wonder if the house purchase fell through or if it was just a made up story line.

Gizelle, totally trying to start shit with Chris and Candiace.  I don't like Candiace, but I would shut that down too.  Was Chris going to put the moves on Gizelle or physically hurt her?  And he knew her glam was not in the room?  Gizelle has ot had a real story for years and this is totally made up.  I don't think Robin was buying it either.  I'm starting to see cracks between Gizelle's and Robin's friendship.

I did enjoy Robin trying to dance and look sexy.  Funny.  That would be me.  Gizelle didn't have to dog her though.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

I don’t like what Gizelle is trying to imply about Chris. Ashley bringing up the dm that wasn’t really a dm kind of made sense but Gizelle just seems to be trying to make shit up. Why did she wait so long to tell Candiace? Gizelle conveniently can’t even remember what he said. She says she has no problem with him but yet she’s saying shit like makes me uncomfortable which vaguely implies bad stuff about Chris. Gizelle can fuck off. Candiace totally can see what Gizelle is trying to do too.

Gizelle says she doesn’t play with divorce? Lmao she got back with that loser cheater. I don’t know why she’s so obsessed with Ashley getting divorced. There prob is something weird going on with the divorce but just shut up Gizelle.

That dance class was weird lol.

Liking Robin so far this season.

• Like 2
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Candiace is freezing her eggs in case she and Chris are not able to concieve, the process is involved and expensive so why spend the money on that until you have to? There are no guarantees that those eggs will even defrost and be viable. Seems silly to go that step first.

A lot of people think they will not have a problem getting pregnant or that it won't take that long until they try. Technically now she is considered advanced maternal age and her clock is ticking fast. If she has the money to have this extra insurance policy and she's still not ready to have kids, it makes sense to take the step. Who knows what will happen health or life wise in the next few years. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
On 10/16/2022 at 9:24 PM, eXiled said:

Not that I believe any of it. Ashley and Gizelle are scrounging for a storyline.

Robyn isn't the best dancer, but she sure looks fabulous this year.

The auburn hair confessional talking head makes her green eyes look amazingly beautiful.

However, she has all the grace of a lumbering wildebeest. 

21 hours ago, drivethroo said:

But it's true.  Boomerang Bob has been grabbing booties and being creepy since the show came on but Chris is who makes Gizelle uncomfortable? Right...

Gizelle always knew she was safe with Kangaroo Kenny as long as Juan was in the same room....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, qtpye said:

The auburn hair confessional talking head makes her green eyes look amazingly beautiful.

However, she has all the grace of a lumbering wildebeest. 

Gizelle always knew she was safe with Kangaroo Kenny as long as Juan was in the same room....

Now, if Robyn could only convince her bestie to do something similar with her own hair ... perhaps take it down to the more natural copper hue she was born with -- the bandits would be fire! Hell, they should invite Karen to the salon/beauty supply store too. She needs a Come Back to Jesus moment re: her abusive hairpieces.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, eXiled said:

Now, if Robyn could only convince her bestie to do something similar with her own hair ... perhaps take it down to the more natural copper hue she was born with -- the bandits would be fire! Hell, they should invite Karen to the salon/beauty supply store too. She needs a Come Back to Jesus moment re: her abusive hairpieces.

The Bandits have gorgeous eyes but G would not know good taste if it slid into her DMs. It would probably make her uncomfortable.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 16
8 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

A lot of people think they will not have a problem getting pregnant or that it won't take that long until they try. Technically now she is considered advanced maternal age and her clock is ticking fast. If she has the money to have this extra insurance policy and she's still not ready to have kids, it makes sense to take the step. Who knows what will happen health or life wise in the next few years. 

She told her sister that she and Chris were going to wait until the end of the year before they started trying the old fashioned way and this was in early spring so they would start trying in about 10 months, if she thinks it would take a while before she would get pregnant then why wouldn't they just start trying now while her eggs are fresher? I am just saying give it six months of trying before she has to give herself shots and go thru an egg harvest but I guess if you go to an IVF center they are going to push for egg retrieval and freezing because that is what their business is.  

Also, I hope Ashley gives Candiace just as much grace as Candiace gave her during the time Ashley was trying to get pregnant, Candiace said some really unkind things.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She told her sister that she and Chris were going to wait until the end of the year before they started trying the old fashioned way and this was in early spring so they would start trying in about 10 months, if she thinks it would take a while before she would get pregnant then why wouldn't they just start trying now while her eggs are fresher? I am just saying give it six months of trying before she has to give herself shots and go thru an egg harvest but I guess if you go to an IVF center they are going to push for egg retrieval and freezing because that is what their business is.  

Also, I hope Ashley gives Candiace just as much grace as Candiace gave her during the time Ashley was trying to get pregnant, Candiace said some really unkind things.

She wasn't ready a year ago, but doing this process gives time for you to change your mind in either direction. Time is of the essence, so if you know this is an option for you it's better to start as soon as you are sure. So with the same sentiment, why not start saving now while her eggs are fresher? Because she starts trying and even if it doesn't take a while, by the time she gets pregnant, has the baby, recovers, and decides she wants another, she might be closer to 40 ready to have the next one. She might have decided that she didn't like the way her body responded to pregnancy and be unwilling to carry another to term herself. She might have a harder time the second go round because she's even older. She might sit back and think gee, I wish I had frozen my eggs earlier so that I can get a surrogate to carry the second one, or wow its harder to get pregnant now that I'm older. These things might not happen, but they COULD happen, so it's nice to have a backup. I have so many friends and family members who have had health problems or pregnancy complications and wished they had known about saving eggs first. 

I actually think Ashley will be very kind to Candiace now that she is a mother, wouldn't be a good look for her to do that at this point. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

I don't believe that Chris did anything suspicious. A reunion is not the place for this. There are more private places to do it. As for sliding into Ashley's dm, comments on IG stories like Ashley's go to direct messages, so there is nothing sinister about this either. Lack of a storyline Giselle? Deflecting much Ashley? 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Gizzard is just thirsty , not every man wants you Giselle.  Ashley , please girl, yall need help. I am happy Candiace is not having it.  Katie is all over the place and she looks awful.  

Edited by byrd
  • Like 1
  • Love 10
On 10/17/2022 at 3:24 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Sliding into someone’s dm’s means sending them a private message. Commenting on their Instagram is not sliding. If Ashley really didn’t know that Chris was working at that place, I could get her being slightly concerned but even then, it wasn’t an incriminating comment. She looked way too excited to stir up some drama and Gizelle was downright delighted. If she didn’t want to talk to Chris in her dressing room, she could have moved the conversation to Candiaces room. I don’t blame Candiace for shutting that down. 

I agree that commenting on an Instagram post is different than sending someone a private message.  Chris' comment made sense when paired with the post Ashley made about her and her friend being out on the town- why don't you stop by the W?  I think Ashley "got it" when Candiace explained Chris' goals in getting a younger crowd to go there.  Gizelle seems to be stretching in her issue.  If she can't remember what was said or why she felt uncomfortable, then she needs to drop it until her memory clears up.  But, at the same time, I don't think Candiace is right when she went on a rant against Michael Darby again.  What does he have to do with it?

• Love 5

Chris commented on an Instagram blog yesterday,  he said that Candiace already knew about him responding to Ashley's story because he told her. Hence Candiace's "I'm allergic to bullshit" comment. Also a YouTuber who interviewed Chris last year said that he reached out to Chris as soon as the rumors came out.  Apparently Chris did talk to Gizelle in her room and left the door open.  Apparently Chris checked Gizelle for ganging up on Candiace during the reunion as well as her and Ashley trying to paint him as an unemployed alcoholic. So I guess Gizelle was uncomfortable,  because how dare he check her for being a fake friend. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, spunky said:

Chris commented on an Instagram blog yesterday,  he said that Candiace already knew about him responding to Ashley's story because he told her. Hence Candiace's "I'm allergic to bullshit" comment. Also a YouTuber who interviewed Chris last year said that he reached out to Chris as soon as the rumors came out.  Apparently Chris did talk to Gizelle in her room and left the door open.  Apparently Chris checked Gizelle for ganging up on Candiace during the reunion as well as her and Ashley trying to paint him as an unemployed alcoholic. So I guess Gizelle was uncomfortable,  because how dare he check her for being a fake friend. 

Now it makes sense why Gizelle couldn't recall the details of the conversation and why she felt "uncomfortable."  Why does Gizelle think its okay to throw allegations against friends just for a storyline?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Now it makes sense why Gizelle couldn't recall the details of the conversation and why she felt "uncomfortable."  Why does Gizelle think its okay to throw allegations against friends just for a storyline?

Because she's no one's friend. I believe she's only "loyal" to Robyn, because Robyn knows things about her that she doesn't want made public. As Candiace said on Twitter until people have to explain to their children why someone would do what Gizelle is doing,  they shouldn't judge her reaction.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 10/17/2022 at 1:59 AM, drivethroo said:

It would be creepy to directly DM somebdy at 2am, but that's not what happened.

I thought that is precisely what happened? Isn't that what Ashley said? How did I get that wrong? 

If my husband was messaging my girlfriends at 2am I would have a problem with it. Chris is up to some shit. Candiace is covering up because she doesn't want the season to be about Chris' shenanigans. "You have Michael Darby for that". Well, not really, Candy. Darby is out and Chris is the new shady character.  I bet in private she came down on Chris big time.    

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Marley said:

Chris replied to Ashley’s ig story. He did not just randomly message her asking her to come out at 2am.

Yeah, and what's more is that he is saying that it was a picture of Ashley and Robyn at a bar 3 blocks away, and that he told Candiace about it. Remember when Ashley said, maybe he thought my homegirl was cute? So the homegirl was Robyn??? I interpreted it as production showed a different picture than the actual story that he responded to, which included Robyn. So does that mean Ashley supplied production with a picture of her story, because how else would they get a picture of her story after the fact?

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, spunky said:

Because she's no one's friend. I believe she's only "loyal" to Robyn, because Robyn knows things about her that she doesn't want made public. As Candiace said on Twitter until people have to explain to their children why someone would do what Gizelle is doing,  they shouldn't judge her reaction.

Gizelle is loyal to no one, she's the Tamara of the series.

Robyn has no storyline besides being Gizelle's bodyguard and getting into fights with anyone who attacks Gizelle.

Gizelle purposely let out that Juan was not on the deed to the new house. Yes, it's public information but no one was sniffing around for it until  Gizelle brought it up.

Right or wrong, it embarrassed Robyn and Gizelle knew exactly what she was doing.

Also, remember when Gizelle shaded Robyn's cap business by mispronouncing the name?

Edited by qtpye
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 10/18/2022 at 7:26 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Candiace is an unkind person. Payback is a bitch. I'm surprised at all the posts defending her. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought that is precisely what happened? Isn't that what Ashley said? How did I get that wrong? 

If my husband was messaging my girlfriends at 2am I would have a problem with it. Chris is up to some shit. Candiace is covering up because she doesn't want the season to be about Chris' shenanigans. "You have Michael Darby for that". Well, not really, Candy. Darby is out and Chris is the new shady character.  I bet in private she came down on Chris big time.    

Chris responded to an Instagram post the Ashley put up. That is different from DMing her. I don't like Chris but he did nothing wrong.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
On 10/19/2022 at 1:34 AM, SemiCharmedLife said:

But, at the same time, I don't think Candiace is right when she went on a rant against Michael Darby again.  What does he have to do with it?

I would say because Michael Darby has exhibited numerous, documented, on camera predatory and threatening actions against the cast and crew of RHOP for years but Gizelle was never uncomfortable or scared to be around him. But all of a sudden Gizelle is "so uncomfortable" to be around Chris. 

On 10/19/2022 at 10:33 AM, spunky said:

Apparently Chris checked Gizelle for ganging up on Candiace during the reunion as well as her and Ashley trying to paint him as an unemployed alcoholic. So I guess Gizelle was uncomfortable,  because how dare he check her for being a fake friend. 

And this is the real reason Gizelle was so uncomfortable, because she was being checked. Michael never checked Gizelle.  He jumped up in Karen's face, though.

21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Chris was not "messaging" Ashley. On Instagram, if you see someone's story or reel and you like it, or comment on it, the action goes into your DMs. If I post a story with a picture of a puppy and one of my followers "hearts" it, the heart emotion goes to my DMs.  If somebody sees my story at 2:45am and likes it or comments on it, that's what time is recorded in the DMs.

16 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Yeah, and what's more is that he is saying that it was a picture of Ashley and Robyn at a bar 3 blocks away, and that he told Candiace about it. Remember when Ashley said, maybe he thought my homegirl was cute? So the homegirl was Robyn???

If the real picture was of Ashley and Robyn, this would explain why Robyn is calling BS on all of it.

16 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Candiace is an unkind person. Payback is a bitch. I'm surprised at all the posts defending her. 

Candiace being unkind has nothing to do with some woman making up MeToo allegations on an innocent man.

• Applause 4
  • Love 14
On 10/19/2022 at 7:58 PM, bichonblitz said:

As am I.

Candiace's "tears" at the end of the episode is what really capped it off for me. Like, really girl, you surprised?

Those witches used her 2 years ago to advance their cynical goal. Candy-ass aligned herself with their team ... and  now ... it's her turn. Too bad, so sad.

• Love 4

I understood Gizelle's initial questioning of Wendy last year and why she changed up so much between seasons. I didn't think it had anything to do with Eddie, but I could see where she was going. 

This mess with Chris? Nah, you wrong girl. Wrong, wrong, wrong. C+C really considered you family friends, and you come at them like this? I'm here for all your backlash and comeuppance. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Rorysmom said:

I understood Gizelle's initial questioning of Wendy last year and why she changed up so much between seasons. I didn't think it had anything to do with Eddie, but I could see where she was going. 

This mess with Chris? Nah, you wrong girl. Wrong, wrong, wrong. C+C really considered you family friends, and you come at them like this? I'm here for all your backlash and comeuppance. 

What??? Gizelle destroys lives for sport and a thrill. What she's doing with the Bassetts is no different than anybody else. It's their turn.

Chris, Candiace and Gizelle (and Ashley) were NEVER friends. Only co-workers. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 3