Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On the last full day of the trip, Jill relives her camp experience by taking the group canoeing at a local lake; a final dinner at Shaker Village brings the ladies together as Phaedra reveals a late-night surprise to lift everyone's spirits.

It's the end of the season.  Original air date 2022.07.21

(edited)

Episode 7 is up now. 

31 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Episode 7 is up now. 

Don''t think any of these women want a return visit to bluestone manor.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

Yes, even at the last dinner at The Shakers, she was startin.  You could tell all the women weren’t going to have it but it’s a major struggle trying to get Dorinda to back off.  It was telling when no one wanted to accompany Dorinda to the restroom.  I have never been a big fan of Brandy but I started feeling sorry for her during this trip.  No one deserves to have Dorinda going at you.  I think it was surprising that Eva of all people said she would not do a trip to BSM again.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

I think I know why Dorinda doesn't want people eating in their bedrooms.  She probably thinks they have the same eating habits as her.  When she picks up that slice of pizza while in bed it was upside down.  She eats with her mouth open.  I'm guessing she doesn't want the other splattering food all around them like she probably does.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

Dorinda is the most ridiculous person! A total unselfaware blowhard. She has no clue how to make it nice.  Everyone was walking on eggshells right up until the last minute.  You just know after the last car pulled out of the drive she tottered back inside and poured herself a stiff one.  (which I guess most of us might do after hosting strangers for 8 days!) Still, she used to entertain me on NY for several seasons-- until she didn't. Goodbye Dorinda!!  (said in Ken Todd's voice) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19

Eva was the peacemaker so I don't blame her for never wanting to go back to BSM.

Vicki is correct...have it in a neutral place.  Personally they should have gone to the Hamptons..it's more of a social scene.

And season 3 is in Thailand so if I were this cast, I would be livid.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
(edited)

Okay, so I'm having the time of my life watching this canoe trip.  I'm rewinding everything like 5 times.

Jill:  We need to go back and get them.
Phaedra:  No we do not need to go back and get them.  We need to pray for them and keep it moving. Let's go.

Phaedra is kind?  Ugh.  I watched the RHOA S9 reunion and it made me feel sick to my stomach.  She's awful.

Someone wrote SKINNY for Taylor.  LOL.  That's so fucking mean, like she has no personality at all.

Eva looks so hot for the dinner.  (The Last Supper.)   I even like Dorinda's makeup.

What the fuck is this dinner?  They couldn't even go to an indoors restaurant!  Good god!  I guess I'm a snob.  

By the way, to add to my list of complaints, I would have been annoyed that Dorinda hired a female Burlesque dancer and not a male dancer.  I'm sorry but what exactly was the point?  They're already stuck there with a bunch of women! 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)

LOL Dorinda is soooooooo crazy.  "She's crying?"  (Not crying at all) "I'M crying!  How do YOU know she's crying?"

Vicki:  Because I saw her crying!

750 yards to the nearest washroom. And they're all wearing sky high heels.  I cannot.  How can you serve people alcohol and food in a situation like that?

I think Eva was high at the dinner - not judging.

Omg now they have to go down these fucking barn stairs and smell a bunch of animals.  Oh my god.  How can anyone have an appetite?!  OH MY GOD THAT ENTIRE WALK JUST TO BE OUTSIDE AGAIN AHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

What was that?  A fucking bowl of soup?!

You know, I was so sad when Season 1 was over.  But this one?

f300bcdc116e2680971754ad8177efb4.jpg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

Damn, Dorinda truly is delusional. I wonder what she was thinking when she watched these episodes? Did she still think she made it nice? Everyone was all lovey dovey the last morning because they were LEAVING. It’s that surge of euphoria you get when you have survived an horrendous experience and are looking at it through the rear view mirror. 
What a truly lousy 8 days for these women; they had nothing to do but breakfast, lunch, and dinner and try to not be the one currently receiving Dorinda’s wrath. Whoever came up with this particular “trip” idea should be fired. It wasn’t good for either the participants or the viewers. 

• Like 3
  • Love 20

Blue Stone Manor may have had it's appeal but after this season of Ultimate Girls Trip I don't think anyone wants stay there anymore...bad mojo in every room of that house. 

Those HW's never really got the luxury they thought they were going to get, from every eating every meal outside to the activities it was like Bravo trying to tell them how much they hate them. It still made me laugh that Dorinda went on every hot air balloon ride, like nobody was going to have fun without her.  That week was the equivalent to everyone having the (original) fish room.

Brandi's appeal has always been lost on me, I never not liked Jill, Eva is beautiful and normal, Vicki and Tamra are meh, Taylor is meh as well, I am fine not having Phaedra on my screen, etc...it was a lack luster group on a lack luster vacation. Sigh.

On to the next trip!

• Like 1
  • Love 14
17 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Yes, even at the last dinner at The Shakers, she was startin.  You could tell all the women weren’t going to have it but it’s a major struggle trying to get Dorinda to back off.  It was telling when no one wanted to accompany Dorinda to the restroom.  I have never been a big fan of Brandy but I started feeling sorry for her during this trip.  No one deserves to have Dorinda going at you.  I think it was surprising that Eva of all people said she would not do a trip to BSM again.

Sadly, Dorinda will watch this episode and take nothing away from it. Self-reflection is something she avoids.

Not surprised by Eva not wanting to return. It’s exhausting being the voice of reason. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, laprin said:

Sadly, Dorinda will watch this episode and take nothing away from it. Self-reflection is something she avoids.

Not surprised by Eva not wanting to return. It’s exhausting being the voice of reason. 

Eva is probably thinking ' I left my husband and babies...and this is what I left them for'.  I think she purposely did her podcast there in order to get space from the toxicity 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
22 hours ago, 65mickey said:

If Bravo lets this beast otherwise known as Dorinda back on any housewives show it will be a major mistake. Loved how production showed clips of Dorinda yelling and ordering her guests around after she said she didn't do this.  I wonder if she was drinking prior to coming down for dinner and it just took one drink at the restaurant to bring out the anger?

Oh I think this show pretty much took Dorinda off "pause" on put her on "deleted".   I was wondering if this season was some sort of tryout for the ex-wives, something more than just a way to make money off these thirsty women.  And coincidentally, (or maybe not) Tamara has been brought back to RHOOC.  I thought she was uncharacteristically well behaved.  

Dorinda should have realized this was her last chance to change her public image - at least where Bravo is concerned.  Or maybe she just can't help herself. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, laprin said:

Seriously!  If she didn't glean anything telling about her actions from the readily available seasons of RHoNY she was on there is little this season of UGT will do to make a difference.  If anything I'll bet she feels more empowered now. I can imagine her watching the episodes while toasting herself on having nailed it.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Yes, Dorinda, that is your issue.  You worry about people too much.

"I had a masseuse suck my toe once."  Yes!  This is the content that keeps me coming back to the RHW.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ichbin said:

Seriously!  If she didn't glean anything telling about her actions from the readily available seasons of RHoNY she was on there is little this season of UGT will do to make a difference.  If anything I'll bet she feels more empowered now. I can imagine her watching the episodes while toasting herself on having nailed it.

You are probably right.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

he producers should’ve made this season more of a “New England Getaway” vibe and have the cast spend just a night or two at Bluestone Manor and *then* moved them to another manor/resort in a bustling, charming little city within driving/short flight distance.

They went the cheap route. Remember this is the ex-wives group. They weren't going to spring for an expensive resort or manor for this group.  Dorinda probably rented out Bluestone Manor pretty cheaply so that she could boss everyone around and be the big cheese. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

I agree with everything here but NOT including Dorinda on a potential new trip with this crew; I think this season did a real disservice to Dorinda overall as a cast member because she was in anxiously overbearing hostess mode versus chill vacay mode where she could’ve gotten to know the gals and vibe with them in a neutral location. 

But indeed, the whole cast got screwed staying at Bluestone Manor for an entire week(!!); I would’ve been panicking like Vicki had I been stuck there for THAT long! It’s a lovely home and I’m sure it’s relaxing for a weekend, but definitely not for 7 days. Especially when their schedule was basically: eat-lame activity-eat again-chill/drink-dinner-drink until bedtime. I think they only left the place once or twice during that entire week?!

The producers should’ve made this season more of a “New England Getaway” vibe and have the cast spend just a night or two at Bluestone Manor and *then* moved them to another manor/resort in a bustling, charming little city within driving/short flight distance. 

I agree it did to a disservice for sure.  I do like the idea if they did the "New England Getaway".  Really there could have been so many places in the US they could ahve gone.  North or South Carolina or Florida.  They needed somewhere neutral.

I hope what Andy does first, if there is a reunion, is explain why they picked this place to use. It wasn't fair and it wasn't neutral.

• Love 6
(edited)

I know I've posted so many times about Dorinda's atrocious decorating choices, but that bedroom of hers at BSM.  Looks vulgar as a Hong Kong brothel.  But hey, maybe that's the look she was going for.  In which case - well done Dorinda!

Quote of the Episode

Phaedra:  Dorinda, you are so bad!  You need a spankin' don't ya?

hahahahahaha!!

Edited by Anne Thrax
Ugh - Got Phaedra mixed up with Kandi
  • Love 6
On 7/21/2022 at 11:06 PM, Juneau Gal said:

Damn, Dorinda truly is delusional. I wonder what she was thinking when she watched these episodes? Did she still think she made it nice? Everyone was all lovey dovey the last morning because they were LEAVING. It’s that surge of euphoria you get when you have survived an horrendous experience and are looking at it through the rear view mirror. 
What a truly lousy 8 days for these women; they had nothing to do but breakfast, lunch, and dinner and try to not be the one currently receiving Dorinda’s wrath. Whoever came up with this particular “trip” idea should be fired. It wasn’t good for either the participants or the viewers. 

HA!  I think it was Andy's idea.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, MyMaui said:

Really there could have been so many places in the US they could ahve gone.  North or South Carolina or Florida.  They needed somewhere neutral.

Yes indeed!! And if you’re talking truly cheap and “neutral” area, they could’ve shipped these ladies to a random non-RH location like somewhere in the Midwest.
Maybe even having the ladies stay on a dude ranch in Wyoming or Kansas or something like an “America’s Heartland” statewide road trip via them traveling on a huge tour/charter bus would’ve been a bit more interesting for everyone and spiced things up.

My biggest annoyance with watching Dorinda as a hostess, beyond the mean drunk outbursts and the ridiculous rules, was after every single activity and/or excursion hearing her constant overdone exclamations like “Wasn’t that FUN?!” Or “This was SO AMAZING!” Or “Isn’t this THE BEST?!” 

Although seeing the other women practically grimace with a fake smile/forced reactions in return to these exclamations was almost worth the endless overdone enthusiasm of Dorinda. There was a slight undercurrent of Stockholm Syndrome with these gals versus their demanding hostess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Maybe even having the ladies stay on a dude ranch in Wyoming or Kansas or something like an “America’s Heartland” statewide road trip via them traveling on a huge tour/charter bus would’ve been a bit more interesting for everyone and spiced things up.

I'm not sure putting them all on one bus or even a couple of buses, for hours at a time, would be a good idea...

I think they should have just rented them a nice big house in a resort area that had nice restaurants and shops close by, with outdoor activities and sights to see included as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

My biggest annoyance with watching Dorinda as a hostess, beyond the mean drunk outbursts and the ridiculous rules, was after every single activity and/or excursion hearing her constant overdone exclamations like “Wasn’t that FUN?!” Or “This was SO AMAZING!” Or “Isn’t this THE BEST?!” 

Yeah, this entire season was adding insult to injury.  Injury being we're too cheap to give you a nice destination, insult being and the host is a drunk asshole too.

It was all a recipe for disaster because anytime a guest wasn't fully enthusiastic about Dorinda's choices a switch would flip and she'd start screaming at them or insulting them until they said "Yes.  It was great.  I'm sorry.  I'm sorry for what I did."

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Was there a reunion after season 1 of UGT? I can't remember.

They did a semi-reunion episode of WWHL. 

5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Yes indeed!! And if you’re talking truly cheap and “neutral” area, they could’ve shipped these ladies to a random non-RH location like somewhere in the Midwest.

I would 1000% watch “Real Housewives Ultimate Girls (Road)Trip”! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/22/2022 at 1:06 AM, Juneau Gal said:

Everyone was all lovey dovey the last morning because they were LEAVING. It’s that surge of euphoria you get when you have survived an horrendous experience and are looking at it through the rear view mirror. 

Omg, great description. Even though I graduated from high school many moons ago (almost 35 years), this is exactly how how our class felt the last few months of senior year. We fought like cats and dogs the preceding 12 years, but that spring it was like a never-ending chorus of Never Say Goodbye by Bon Jovi 😅

Edited by QQQQ
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

With the reputation that precedes most of the housewives I have a feeling that it might be hard to find restaurants willing to let these women dine in their establishments if there are other customers. Same with local sites and attractions that most tourists visit. They tend to be loud, obnoxious and vulgar. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Dorinda looked great with her hair curled.

Am I the only one that loved that it was at BSM?  To me it added to the horror of it all -- like a "And Then There Were None" type of vibe to it -- who willl Dorinda, supreme hostess, drunkingly lash out at next?

Also, after seeing Vicki on this, it took me from staunchly opposed to her coming back as a HW for RHOC to in favor of it.  I forgot that she's really reality TV gold.

• Love 6

I netted out at:

• Jill and Dorinda:  Never, not ever
  • Brandy and Taylor: No thank you, posers
  • Vicki: 60 year old grandma that needs to focus on herself and not RHOC
  • Tamra:  Meh, I don't think you'll save RHOC
  • Phaedra & Eva:  I'd enjoy seeing you again on RHoA
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Am I the only one that loved that it was at BSM?  To me it added to the horror of it all -- like a "And Then There Were None" type of vibe to it -- who willl Dorinda, supreme hostess, drunkingly lash out at next?

You might be judging from the comments here. I always like Bluestone manor especially at Christmas and Halloween. But bringing a group of women there and holding the captive for 1 week it must have been miserable for them.  There should have been some side trips for the housewives. Just sitting around the house with Dorinda barking orders could not have been fun. On the other hand I have no desire to see Vickie whooping it up in a bar trying to look sexy. Vickie that ship sailed years ago. 

• Love 7

Dorinda just can't be kind. She's been "going through something" for what, a decade? Since Richard died? Before he died? I hope she seeks out some help, because who wants to go into their twilight years that bitter? Lawd. She sweats all the small things. All. She should never be back on Bravo unless it's a genuine attempt to grow as a person and to acknowledge how bitter she is. AKA. It will never happen. I wish her happiness, but keep her off tv.

• Like 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

You might be judging from the comments here. I always like Bluestone manor especially at Christmas and Halloween. But bringing a group of women there and holding the captive for 1 week it must have been miserable for them.  There should have been some side trips for the housewives. Just sitting around the house with Dorinda barking orders could not have been fun. On the other hand I have no desire to see Vickie whooping it up in a bar trying to look sexy. Vickie that ship sailed years ago. 

Ha I did feel sorry for the women!   I thought it just added to the horror and tension and made it really great to watch!

And agree about the whopping it up in a bar.  Actually the only woman that could do sexy at this point is Eva.

• Love 5

God I can’t stand Dorinda. Being around her would be the worst.

Shut the fuck up Dorinda.  When you make me like Vicki and Brandi something is off lol.

Whoever called Dorinda regal put the fucking pipe down lol.

Dorinda you did not make it nice like at all. I feel bad for the poor staff that are maybe stuck with just her there now.

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, Marley said:

God I can’t stand Dorinda. Being around her would be the worst.

Shut the fuck up Dorinda.  When you make me like Vicki and Brandi something is off lol.

I’m so bummed as a longtime former Dorinda fan/apologist that she screwed up her big chance to win over viewers and use this as her triumphant comeback to get back onto RHoNY.   How could she go so wrong?!

At first I had thought maybe Dorinda was going through some serious shit at the time that set her off enough to be so especially mean to Tinsley and thus foreshadowed her “pause,” but this series proved that she’s really dug her heels into the false belief that her mean drunk antics will continue to win over viewers. 
Like Brandi said, she needs to go find that lovable Dorinda of her first several seasons again and just ditch this overbearing and angry drunk persona already.

Still shocked that I somehow found trashyassed Brandi oddly endearing after seeing her on this series. Even Vicki in all her icky, Debbie Downer miserable glory came off better on this show than Dorinda did. Although I’m very sorry that we never got the Screeching Vicki vs. Angry Slurinda showdown I’d hoped for—their online feud post-show has been rather disappointing in comparison.

Also, Jill and Taylor both proved to be every bit as lame as I expected them to be. Hope we never have to endure them onscreen again.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/23/2022 at 7:04 AM, ladle said:

When Brandi says she's made up with everyone in her life she has problems with, does that include LVP??

I wondered the same thing! 

It was difficult watching Dorinda. In some ways, she reminds me of my mother’s behavior when I was growing up. She had a lot of narcissistic traits and she’d go into rages fueled by alcohol. My sisters and I would try to get away, but someone always had to be the target. She needed to vent her anger on someone, and we had nowhere to hide.

It didn’t get better as my mother aged. Sadly, she died alone last year (October). She had alienated everyone. I still feel so guilty that when she died, I wasn’t speaking to her. I had visited her a few months earlier and then she turned abusive and really mean over text, so I had to step back. I tried my whole life to get along with her and please her. I tried to make her happy, but I couldn’t. My dad finally left after years of abuse. He had dementia and I learned she had started physically abusing him, so I convinced him (finally) to come live with my husband and me.

(He fell a few times and she didn’t call an ambulance and once left him in the tub over an hour. He had hit his head and was bleeding. She was enraged that he had become feeble and could no longer serve her. She also threw a glass at him, hitting him on forehead. There was a lot of other, horrible stuff I learned when my dad got out of there. He was ashamed and embarrassed with Stockholm Syndrome, so he protected her for years.)

My mother never forgave me for moving my dad in with me. I’m at peace with my decision. He had a few happy years before his Lewy Body dementia got worse. He also died last year. My sweet, dear Dad. I miss him so much. 

I’m sorry for such a long story. I’m still struggling with complicated feelings about my mother and her death. I grieve for my father. I loved him so much. His was the only nurturing and pure love I received growing up. 

I see Dorinda going down the same road as my mother—attacking, alienating others, getting drunk and mean. Friends and family try to hang in there, but eventually most will walk away. The next step for her is isolation. If she doesn’t get help, I fear she’ll end up like my mother, alone and miserable. 

I don’t know what to say about Brandi except she needs help too. She didn’t come off as bad as I expected, but the bar is pretty low for her. I wonder what Eddie and LeAnn Rimes think of her stint on this show or if they watched. 

I liked Eva and Phaedra on this because they stayed out of the drama and were still interesting. I don’t think Jill and Taylor added much though. 

I’m glad the next one will be at a neutral location. I will probably watch. I wish they would add Kendra from Atlanta and LeAnne from Dallas though. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Hugs 16
  • Sad 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

I wish they would add Kendra from Atlanta

You mean Kenya? She already was on season 1.

Also surprising that Dorinda triggers you but Leanne doesn't. Granted, Leanne doesn't have an alcohol problem, but damn if she isn't a narcissist with rage issues.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Hiyo said:

You mean Kenya? She already was on season 1.

Also surprising that Dorinda triggers you but Leanne doesn't. Granted, Leanne doesn't have an alcohol problem, but damn if she isn't a narcissist with rage issues.

I didn't realize that. I missed season 1. Will check it out.

Dorinda's demeanor and personality is more like my mother's than is LeeAnne's. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 2