Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Brandi was on WWHL last night. Andy asked her is she thought that Dorinda took to heart her advice about changing her behavior if she wanted back on the show and Brandy said no without batting an eye.  Dorinda hasn't changed one bit.  I wish someone would make her watch all of the episodes of RHONY and Ultimate Girls Trip when she is drunk, slurring her words and raging at her castmates. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 7/27/2022 at 7:49 AM, Sweet-tea said:

It was difficult watching Dorinda. In some ways, she reminds me of my mother’s behavior when I was growing up. She had a lot of narcissistic traits and she’d go into rages fueled by alcohol. My sisters and I would try to get away, but someone always had to be the target. She needed to vent her anger on someone, and we had nowhere to hide.

It didn’t get better as my mother aged. Sadly, she died alone last year (October). She had alienated everyone. I still feel so guilty that when she died, I wasn’t speaking to her. I had visited her a few months earlier and then she turned abusive and really mean over text, so I had to step back. I tried my whole life to get along with her and please her. I tried to make her happy, but I couldn’t. My dad finally left after years of abuse. He had dementia and I learned she had started physically abusing him, so I convinced him (finally) to come live with my husband and me.

(He fell a few times and she didn’t call an ambulance and once left him in the tub over an hour. He had hit his head and was bleeding. She was enraged that he had become feeble and could no longer serve her. She also threw a glass at him, hitting him on forehead. There was a lot of other, horrible stuff I learned when my dad got out of there. He was ashamed and embarrassed with Stockholm Syndrome, so he protected her for years.)

My mother never forgave me for moving my dad in with me. I’m at peace with my decision. He had a few happy years before his Lewy Body dementia got worse. He also died last year. My sweet, dear Dad. I miss him so much. 

I’m sorry for such a long story. I’m still struggling with complicated feelings about my mother and her death. I grieve for my father. I loved him so much. His was the only nurturing and pure love I received growing up. 

I see Dorinda going down the same road as my mother—attacking, alienating others, getting drunk and mean. Friends and family try to hang in there, but eventually most will walk away. The next step for her is isolation. If she doesn’t get help, I fear she’ll end up like my mother, alone and miserable. 

I could have written your whole post.  I had almost the exact. same. childhood.  To a tee, with the sweetest dad in the world, who defended our horrific mom to her last day.

I am most thankful that after she passed, I had over a year with him, just to get to know him without her bitterness, her screeching, her narcissism working its way into every conversation.

I can't imagine the thought of your dad sitting in the tub, bleeding, without your mother to so much as call for help. I'm sorry, but what a shrew.  She must have been separated by my mother at birth, as that's exactly the type of thing mine would do.  Your poor dad, and yes, Stockholm syndrome it is.  

I'm so sorry you went through that.

My mother, like Dorinda, forced us to compliment her.  If we didn't compliment her after a meal, she'd say, "Wasn't that delicious?" on repeat, until we finally said, "Yes, so delicious".   After some screaming at my dad for knocking over a glass of water or something.  

I, too, had flashbacks this entire series, every time Dorinda started one of her tirades, turning someone else crying into an all-out attack on that person.  I felt so bad for Brandi at that table.  

Dorinda, being a true narcissist, only sees how a person's behavior or feelings affects her.  So if Brandi cries, Dorinda has to pull out her claws and turn it back onto herself.  If Tamra cries because Dorinda treats her like a 5 year-old, Dorinda has to make Tamra feel even smaller by yelling some more.

I hope Dorinda enjoys her life alone in that big, old house.  Good riddance to her.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Hugs 8
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I could have written your whole post.  I had almost the exact. same. childhood.  To a tee, with the sweetest dad in the world, who defended our horrific mom to her last day.

I am most thankful that after she passed, I had over a year with him, just to get to know him without her bitterness, her screeching, her narcissism working its way into every conversation.

I can't imagine the thought of your dad sitting in the tub, bleeding, without your mother to so much as call for help. I'm sorry, but what a shrew.  She must have been separated by my mother at birth, as that's exactly the type of thing mine would do.  Your poor dad, and yes, Stockholm syndrome it is.  

I'm so sorry you went through that.

My mother, like Dorinda, forced us to compliment her.  If we didn't compliment her after a meal, she'd say, "Wasn't that delicious?" on repeat, until we finally said, "Yes, so delicious".   After some screaming at my dad for knocking over a glass of water or something.  

I, too, had flashbacks this entire series, every time Dorinda started one of her tirades, turning someone else crying into an all-out attack on that person.  I felt so bad for Brandi at that table.  

Dorinda, being a true narcissist, only sees how a person's behavior or feelings affects her.  So if Brandi cries, Dorinda has to pull out her claws and turn it back onto herself.  If Tamra cries because Dorinda treats her like a 5 year-old, Dorinda has to make Tamra feel even smaller by yelling some more.

I hope Dorinda enjoys her life alone in that big, old house.  Good riddance to her.

Thank you so much, Starlight. I appreciate your kindness. I’m so sorry you had to go through what you endured. My mother was the same way about the compliments, especially on her appearance! 

I wonder how Dorinda’s relationship is her with daughter. Not what we’ve occasionally seen on the show, but the real relationship. Are they close? Or has her daughter been victimized by Dorinda? 

I wish they would do a short reunion.

• Hugs 2
  • Love 4

From what we saw of Dorinda's daughter on RHNY, she was a spoiled mini-Dorinda.  So unlikeable.

I do believe Dorinda is very close to her, but it's like two narcissists colliding.

The only thing that helped me move on in my personal situation was a lot of intense therapy, specifically geared towards healing oneself from the narcissistic mother.  But when the child (Dorinda's daughter) doesn't see that there is a problem, there really isn't anything anyone can do.

Doesn't look like there will be a reunion, as I believe for Season 1, there was no reunion either.  Just appearances on WWHL.

The butler guy (can't remember his name) tried to insert himself into every camera angle.  Thirsty.

I'm guessing they needed to film at a private location due to Covid restrictions.  This is why, I guess, they ate mostly outside, or that one place that Dorinda had worked, it seemed like it was closed off for them.  Hopefully, future seasons will be able to film at better locations.  

Bluestone Manor, I am hereby releasing you from my TV screen, forever.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I'm guessing they needed to film at a private location due to Covid restrictions.  This is why, I guess, they ate mostly outside, or that one place that Dorinda had worked, it seemed like it was closed off for them.  Hopefully, future seasons will be able to film at better locations.  

They were in a rented villa in Turks & Caicos for season one when covid restrictions were much more strict.

Bluestone Manor was just not a great location for many reasons, especially with the length of the trip.

Pleased to hear season three is filming in Thailand.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, snarts said:

They were in a rented villa in Turks & Caicos for season one when covid restrictions were much more strict.

Bluestone Manor was just not a great location for many reasons, especially with the length of the trip.

Pleased to hear season three is filming in Thailand.

Ahh, I stand corrected.  I didn't watch Season 1, so that's what I get for speaking without watching first.  😃

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who makes it the nicest of all? Not you Desperinda! 

Brandy it's not a joke if the other person is insulted. That's called a passive aggressive jab. After offering to part Icky's gray bush to get in there, I can't doubt that Randy Brandy would get down with absolutely anyone. 

Yes Eva! RUN! You're too chill for this hot flash bunch.

Phaedra is slithery at heart, but she brings the laughs. Her TH is always cheeky.

Tamrat was unusually low key. If she hadn't had Icky to tell to suck it up, I may have forgotten she was there. Eddie is hot, so hopefully he'll appear on rhoc

Icky just wants a good man...you know...one that kisses her ass and hangs on her every word, want and need. A real fairytale prince who's always dreamed of being a flying monkey for the wicked witch of the west.

Taylor is meh for me. Her fishlips are perhaps the most distracting I've ever seen. I keep waiting for the giant hook to appear to reel her away from her TH.

Not even a raisin is more dehydrated than Jill. Bitch is so thirsty she's dust.

• Love 4

The second season was boring due to staying in Dorinda's house who acted as a prison guard by admonishing the women constantly, and going only to the nearby town a few times. Even the balloon ride was not a ride- the balloon was static, it remained over the house instead of floating to see a larger part of Massachusetts, and New York.

Vicki was upset Steve, her boyfriend moved out (and told her) when she first arrived to Dorinda's house. She had to admit on Andy Cohen's show after Tamra forced it that he moved into his girlfriend's house who he married in less than two months after. It seems he also used Vicki's "celebrity" just before that when he tried to run in the California Governor recall election. 

I think Tamra exaggerates her behavior on her OC show, and she is far more subdued in real life.

I'm another one who doesn't want to see Dorinda on any other show including the NY HWs.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 5
On 7/27/2022 at 8:49 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I wondered the same thing! 

It was difficult watching Dorinda. In some ways, she reminds me of my mother’s behavior when I was growing up. She had a lot of narcissistic traits and she’d go into rages fueled by alcohol. My sisters and I would try to get away, but someone always had to be the target. She needed to vent her anger on someone, and we had nowhere to hide.

It didn’t get better as my mother aged. Sadly, she died alone last year (October). She had alienated everyone. I still feel so guilty that when she died, I wasn’t speaking to her. I had visited her a few months earlier and then she turned abusive and really mean over text, so I had to step back. I tried my whole life to get along with her and please her. I tried to make her happy, but I couldn’t. My dad finally left after years of abuse. He had dementia and I learned she had started physically abusing him, so I convinced him (finally) to come live with my husband and me.

(He fell a few times and she didn’t call an ambulance and once left him in the tub over an hour. He had hit his head and was bleeding. She was enraged that he had become feeble and could no longer serve her. She also threw a glass at him, hitting him on forehead. There was a lot of other, horrible stuff I learned when my dad got out of there. He was ashamed and embarrassed with Stockholm Syndrome, so he protected her for years.)

My mother never forgave me for moving my dad in with me. I’m at peace with my decision. He had a few happy years before his Lewy Body dementia got worse. He also died last year. My sweet, dear Dad. I miss him so much. 

I’m sorry for such a long story. I’m still struggling with complicated feelings about my mother and her death. I grieve for my father. I loved him so much. His was the only nurturing and pure love I received growing up. 

I see Dorinda going down the same road as my mother—attacking, alienating others, getting drunk and mean. Friends and family try to hang in there, but eventually most will walk away. The next step for her is isolation. If she doesn’t get help, I fear she’ll end up like my mother, alone and miserable. 

I don’t know what to say about Brandi except she needs help too. She didn’t come off as bad as I expected, but the bar is pretty low for her. I wonder what Eddie and LeAnn Rimes think of her stint on this show or if they watched. 

I liked Eva and Phaedra on this because they stayed out of the drama and were still interesting. I don’t think Jill and Taylor added much though. 

I’m glad the next one will be at a neutral location. I will probably watch. I wish they would add Kendra from Atlanta and LeAnne from Dallas though. 

You are an amazing daughter. Your parents were both so lucky to have you in their lives. Please forgive yourself. You really, really tried with your mother. She was cruel. You deserved a life free of abuse. If someone were treating a daughter or son or any loved one this way, you would have begged her/him to end the relationship in order to protect herself/himself. 

• Love 7
On 7/21/2022 at 3:00 PM, 65mickey said:

Episode 7 is up now. 

Don''t think any of these women want a return visit to bluestone manor.

If it weren’t for a paid contract, all these women would have left .. one by one.  I would have after the cupcake debacle.  Dorinda was beyond crazy and rude.  She needs therapy and AA, then lock herself in that house with all that junk.  Who would want to be her friend?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 7/22/2022 at 3:17 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Oh I think this show pretty much took Dorinda off "pause" on put her on "deleted".   I was wondering if this season was some sort of tryout for the ex-wives, something more than just a way to make money off these thirsty women.  And coincidentally, (or maybe not) Tamara has been brought back to RHOOC.  I thought she was uncharacteristically well behaved.  

Dorinda should have realized this was her last chance to change her public image - at least where Bravo is concerned.  Or maybe she just can't help herself. 

Late to this party.  This was in July.  Since then, Dorinda has been on WWHL .  Why is that?  Why does Andy still have her on?  What’s wrong with him?  He must think Toxic women are good for the shows.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Late to this party.  This was in July.  Since then, Dorinda has been on WWHL .  Why is that?  Why does Andy still have her on?  What’s wrong with him?  He must think Toxic women are good for the shows.

I think she was still in contention for a spot in the Legacy cast. I don't know if they've finalized that yet, but I 've seen both Slurinda and Zarin on the alleged cast list.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I think she was still in contention for a spot in the Legacy cast. I don't know if they've finalized that yet, but I 've seen both Slurinda and Zarin on the alleged cast list.

Oh no.  Anything for drama.  He should of had a poll and let the watchers speak.  Two very annoying people.  He let the people speak about Ramona tho and cut her off.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2022 at 4:55 PM, ZettaK said:

The second season was boring due to staying in Dorinda's house who acted as a prison guard by admonishing the women constantly, and going only to the nearby town a few times. Even the balloon ride was not a ride- the balloon was static, it remained over the house instead of floating to see a larger part of Massachusetts, and New York.

Yes exactly.  This wasn’t a girls trip.  It was more of a prison sentence with Slurinda the prison guard.  She told them what and where and how to do.  All they did was eat and go to town.  The first trip was so much nicer with Teresa Gudice and LuAnn.  I don’t get where Dorinda is ever a good hostess.  She is a horror.  The first time I realized Dorinda was a jealous bitch was at LuAnns first Cabaret show where she kept yelling “Jovani” in the audience.  She was stone drunk at the time .. again.  She does people a favor of some sort, then thinks she owns them for life.  She is one jealous bitch but blew it with Tinsley.  How could people forget how mean she was?

• Love 3

Well Dorinda took the last supper as an opportunity to very nastily eviscerate Brandi by going on and on and on, etc, about her antics the night before.  Brandi lightheartedly without nastiness just tossed in the hopes that maybe next time they ever all get together that Dorinda wouldn’t yell at them. That is a FACT that cannot be denied about Dorindas behavior, as the worst hostess I have ever had the displeasure of seeing in action. She does NOT make it nice. 

She literally makes it unbearable and tense to be in her presence. Walking on eggshells around her is a necessity where a person can not for one moment be off their guard from. It truly was the “vacation in hell” to be subjected to by these poor victims who signed a contractual agreement to remain at Dorindas prison for the longest 8 days of their lives. I am sure they saw it and felt it was that way. 

They were kind to say upon arriving at their outdoor table that is was so lovely and nice. It wasn’t. It was a plain table setting outside in the dark on what looked like a cold evening, set a looooong distance from the ladies room facilities. The ladies had no idea where their grand finale dinner was going to take place, so mostly dressed to the nines for their last night together they thought was going to be in a restaurant. No one was told they would be in a setting reminiscent of a Williamsburg Virginia historical farming setting, and need to trek through a cow manure filled smelly barn on their way to the one step up from an outdoor picnic table, as their dinner table which they were served a bowl of the traditional soup. I did not see anything else given so that must have been the main and only dinner course. It was still better than being force fed manhandled lobster straight from Dorindas grimey fingers into a guests mouth, unasked, as was the first dinner at her prison house. 🤮

Sure, Brandi was doing Brandi the night before with her over the top sexuality and flashing the ladies with her bony butt and crotch sticking out for all to see.... BUT even tho that was very unpleasant and not fun to see or be subjected to, along with her attempts to make out with other girls there, Dorindas cruel, nasty and unrelenting admonishing of Brandi’s drunken party girl antics were even WORSE than Brandis life of the party show of ADMIRATION for her party friends. She thought it was all in good fun, and “I love you all so much” smiley Friendliness. I also think it was rude and pushy of Brandi. Dorinda could have simply said so, and leave it at that. But NO... the full Dorinda nonstop barrage attempt to shame into oblivion, as a defense to Brandis forgetfulness to remain on eggshells at ALL times around Dorinda, was license enough for Dorinda to let it rip, full monty style, once again. 

Dorinda can not claim it is drinking that makes her the deeply nasty person that she is. Unless she tosses a few down in the bedroom before breakfast, she was completely sober the morning she tore Tamra a new one for daring to eat in a bedroom, she herself supplied cupcakes to within those rooms as “Welcome” gifts. She herself plops down in her own bed with a full boxed pizza and wore cowboy boots upstairs in her sacred hallways of wooden floors, that no one was supposed to wear shoes on. Those poor ladies. They should be paid double or more, for the mental abuse and nerve wracking week they were subjected to under Dorindas prison in the woods, with no escape, no input to their scheduled activities, all decided by and lorded over by the Queen of Mean, Dorinda. She is the worst hostess in the world and doesn’t know the meaning of what it means to “make it nice”.  They probably all need therapy after that week in hell. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

I played it three times. When Brandi said, “Don’t yell at” your next set of guests, she was laughing. She clearly was joking, as other ex-wives noticed. Dorinda seems to get something out of aiming her intense rage at individuals. Maybe it’s the only way she can feel better about herself, eviscerating others.

I can’t believe that when Vicki told Dorinda that Brandi was crying, Dorinda said, “I’m crying.”

Dorinda somehow watches her scenes and actually believes that she’s an excellent host. On paper, maybe that’s true. She can list what she does to welcome others in her home. But she ignores all of the behavior that completely undermines the warm gestures. Or she’s deluding herself somehow: the guest deserved the abuse, or perhaps, “My reaction wasn’t as bad as they perceived it.”

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Dorinda somehow watches her scenes

DOES SHE??  I'm dead serious.  Does she actually watch herself?  I know she said she told Andy not to bother telling her why she was fired, which is incredibly bizarre considering she wants back on the show.  But it's so difficult for me to believe she watches herself and thinks, "yep.  This is exactly the lady I want to be."  She's shown absolutely no growth.  None.  Not one little bit.  Even Camille had enough sense to ACT different on later seasons.  Dorinda is utterly miserable, and watching her makes me miserable.  She's the worst, and I can't believe she still has any place on TV.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, lasu said:

DOES SHE??  I'm dead serious.  Does she actually watch herself?  I know she said she told Andy not to bother telling her why she was fired, which is incredibly bizarre considering she wants back on the show.  But it's so difficult for me to believe she watches herself and thinks, "yep.  This is exactly the lady I want to be."  She's shown absolutely no growth.  None.  Not one little bit.  Even Camille had enough sense to ACT different on later seasons.  Dorinda is utterly miserable, and watching her makes me miserable.  She's the worst, and I can't believe she still has any place on TV.

The only reason I suspect that she does watch her scenes is because most of these women seem to be their own greatest fans. 

I, too, thought it was ridiculous to have no desire to listen to Andy’s explanation for why they paused her. I wonder if she was too angry, having just learned that they paused her. Still, she could have discussed it with him later. But she has convinced herself that she is just terrific. 

I agree: who would watch that and think, “I am proud of that behavior. My daughter must be proud of that.” Part of the problem is some of her rants had some comic value. Clip! Not well, b- - - -! E-ZPass for your vagina! So fans tell her how much they love her. I guess she believes that means they love everything.

No growth. In fact, I see the opposite, as I posted a couple weeks ago. And there’s no more wit. There are no more entertaining moments. Just toxicity. 
She could learn so much from Camille’s PR team.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 7/21/2022 at 4:42 PM, 65mickey said:

If Bravo lets this beast otherwise known as Dorinda back on any housewives show it will be a major mistake. Loved how production showed clips of Dorinda yelling and ordering her guests around after she said she didn't do this.  I wonder if she was drinking prior to coming down for dinner and it just took one drink at the restaurant to bring out the anger?

OMG, I’m with you.  I was so happy to find this thread so soon as I am literally fuming.  Just finished watching the last episode.  I think Men see women differently.  They don’t take things to heart and think women take things too seriously   That’s Andy Cohen.  Totally obvilious to how women can be.

I hope never to see Bluestone Manor again.  Her second husband of five years only, probably bought that house to get a divorce from her.  She is a Monster.  She has to be the BEST of every damn thing.  Does she think she’s Martha Stewart?  If you go against her, she will get you like a snake, sooner or later.  So they filmed and used that house.  She didn’t pay a dime, Bravo did.  So, why was she the hostess and boss of the whole show, telling everyone what and when to do things.  I don’t know much about Brandy, but I know she’s a slob, but I like her.  She has a pure heart.  Dorinda does not have a heart.  She is a very jealous person, and will make minced meat out of anyone who crosses her, sooner or later, and it was shown many times in this show.  If I were one of those women who she humiliated, I would have called a car service, packed my bag and got out of there.  It would be worth not getting paid.  Why does Dorinda need a big house like that?  It’s weird and full of junk.  She’s acting like she’s the new Queen of England.  Blue Stone is only a house.  So her grandfather laid bricks down at the house .. so what.  Her first husband left her, and Richard was probably on the verge.  Phony baloney kissing everyone and saying “i love you”.  She’s full of shit and loves one person .. herself.  I hope I don’t see her on one of the shows coming up, like Legends or whatever.  She is a toxic woman and doesn’t deserve to be on anything.  Sorry for the rant, but I had to let some steam out after that phone goodbye fiasco.  I never want to see Bluestone Manor ever again, or her either.  She is a miserable, nasty, obnoxious jealous woman.  No getting around it.  Wise up Andy.  No pause .. she is not enjoyable or anything for that matter.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 7/22/2022 at 7:10 AM, 65mickey said:

Dorinda still holding on to hope that she is going back to RHONY. Still saying she has been put on pause.  I think this show may have put her on a permanent pause.  

Good Lord I hope so.  Anyone but her.  Anyone.  Andy owes her nothing.  Do the viewers want to see another person getting ripped to threads like she did to Tinsley and Sonja?  Or, maybe he likes the way she demeans women.  Like he thinks it’s funny.

Edited by kristen111
  • Applause 2
On 7/22/2022 at 3:17 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Oh I think this show pretty much took Dorinda off "pause" on put her on "deleted".   I was wondering if this season was some sort of tryout for the ex-wives, something more than just a way to make money off these thirsty women.  And coincidentally, (or maybe not) Tamara has been brought back to RHOOC.  I thought she was uncharacteristically well behaved.  

Dorinda should have realized this was her last chance to change her public image - at least where Bravo is concerned.  Or maybe she just can't help herself. 

She has to be an alcoholic, starts in the morning, and then thereafter.  Guess some get mushy and nice, then some get nasty and fight.  Guess she just can’t help drinking and needs help again.  No one acts like that especially when a possible job is on the line.  Didn’t she realize this?  She should have never agreed to have it at Blue Stone Manor, as it backfired on her.  She ruined her reputation again, and possibly a new boyfriend.   I don’t feel sorry for her either.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 1
On 7/24/2022 at 2:19 PM, Anne Thrax said:

HA!  I think it was Andy's idea.

That’s what I mean.  Men think differently than women.  They don’t hold grudges like women do, or make a big deal about things like Dorinda did.  They think women over react.  At least my husband does.  They always look for the good .. not the bad.  Andy probably thinks all this was funny.  What did he think when Dorinda did a number on Tinsley?  Or how she was drunk all the time, yelling “Jovani” when LuAnn was on stage singing.  Maybe she brings the drama which he likes.  Who knows.  The drama is not pleasant.

• Love 1
On 7/30/2022 at 11:52 AM, Starlight925 said:

From what we saw of Dorinda's daughter on RHNY, she was a spoiled mini-Dorinda.  So unlikeable.

I do believe Dorinda is very close to her, but it's like two narcissists colliding.

The only thing that helped me move on in my personal situation was a lot of intense therapy, specifically geared towards healing oneself from the narcissistic mother.  But when the child (Dorinda's daughter) doesn't see that there is a problem, there really isn't anything anyone can do.

Doesn't look like there will be a reunion, as I believe for Season 1, there was no reunion either.  Just appearances on WWHL.

The butler guy (can't remember his name) tried to insert himself into every camera angle.  Thirsty.

Bluestone Manor, I am hereby releasing you from my TV screen, forever.

It turned into a house of horrors thanks to Dorinda.  She ruined it all by herself.  Her with all her instructions taped to the walls and what not to doin the house.  Some hostess.

• Like 1
On 7/30/2022 at 9:32 PM, Starlight925 said:

Ahh, I stand corrected.  I didn't watch Season 1, so that's what I get for speaking without watching first.  😃

I suggest you watch.  If I remember correctly, it was good with Teresa and LuAnn.  Pleasant and beautiful scenery.  I actually cried reading your and Sweet Tea’s post.  Three weeks ago, my husband fell into the tub.  He couldn’t get up.  I couldn’t help him as I just had spinal surgery six weeks ago.  My Son came, pulled him out and took him to hospital for a ct scan as he hit his head.  I couldn’t help him and can’t drive yet.  I would have called the Fire Dept. tho.  I feel so bad for you both, but you both did the right thing concerning your Fathers.  Not one thing to feel guilty about.  Not one.  If anything, you both should be commended for showing your Fathers how much you both loved them when they were alive.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

She has to be an alcoholic, starts in the morning, and then thereafter.  Guess some get mushy and nice, then some get nasty and fight.  Guess she just can’t help drinking and needs help again.  No one acts like that especially when a possible job is on the line.  Didn’t she realize this?  She should have never agreed to have it at Blue Stone Manor, as it backfired on her.  She ruined her reputation again, and possibly a new boyfriend.   I don’t feel sorry for her either.

Dorinda sabotaged herself. Things would have worked out much differently if she would have laid off the sauce for a week while she played hostess. That she couldn't suggests that she has issues. The only sober tantrum she had was with Tamballs and the food. I think she did that on purpose for DRAMA!!!!11 

I really hope she's not part of the Legacy cast. She ruins everything.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
20 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Dorinda sabotaged herself. Things would have worked out much differently if she would have laid off the sauce for a week while she played hostess. That she couldn't suggests that she has issues. The only sober tantrum she had was with Tamballs and the food. I think she did that on purpose for DRAMA!!!!11 

I really hope she's not part of the Legacy cast. She ruins everything.

I wonder when we will know who’s on Legacy.  Last nightBravo showed a few N.Y, episodes with the whole cast.  T.v. Gold.  It was fabulous.  Maybe that means Legacy will be back soon.  I hope.  I like Beverly Hills, but they are a little too pretentious for me.  The N.Y. housewives let it all hang out.  They walk around with no makeup in pajamas and don’t care.  I just might miss Ramona.  Maybe she’s on pause too. Lol.

On 12/11/2022 at 6:54 PM, kristen111 said:

I don’t know much about Brandy, but I know she’s a slob, but I like her.  She has a pure heart. 

Brandi has a likable side to her, but she has a pattern of saying things that are very hurtful to people. I think she has a heart deep down due to how she loves her family and friends, but I wouldn't say pure heart when she can be so cruel. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

You are right.  I only saw Brandy a couple of times.  I think she was a bit nicer on this trip than what I’ve seen.  She really should clean up her act and possibly get married again.  She just has to zip that mouth and act like a lady.  She keeps talking about her private parts, and acts like a slut.  Not good.  But then, she comes off a caring nice person  when she wants to.

• Love 1