Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I didn’t realize she could take credit for her FB’s win. Then I guess she won an HoH too. 

Wasn't that the one where she was hoisted in the air and fit a puzzle together?  It was at least half her accomplishment.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

Do you think joseph will tell the jury house he is an attorney or wait for the live show ?

i can’t figure out Terrance’s edit from the live show is he a good guy? Sneaky ? Coasting? Genius? 

My own personal answers to your Terrance questions: Meh, he wishes, absolutely, nope.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

Wasn't that the one where she was hoisted in the air and fit a puzzle together?  It was at least half her accomplishment.  

I forgot about that one from week 2. I just remembered the otev from Michael's 1st HoH week. 

It's astonishing just HOW poorly Joseph has played this week. 

"Okay, Terrance is the HoH, I guess I'll go and offer him...nothing!"

Like, don't get me wrong, if I'm Terrance, and I'm obviously fucked either way, I probably go with Kyle and Alyssa anyways, since that's at least a possibility of being in a group of three as opposed to whatever Joseph and Turner could have even theoretically offered him ("You can be our new #7!), and then hope that either one of them wins HoH or that at least you're now less of a threat than they are (showmances ARE pretty good human shields). But Turner and Joseph could have at least made SOME sort of actual pitch to the guy! Geez, louise! "I assume he'll go after Alyssa, because we want him to" is not actually a plan, guys!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Did Jasmine do something else to her foot/ankle?  Her limp is more pronounced than ever.  

ETA, I don't even care for salmon, that looks good.  TPTB must be giving the Brochella crowd more expensive food items.  

ETA pt. 2, Monte is touching his salmon with his left hand as he cuts off pieces with his fork with his right.   I'd vote to send him home for that reason alone. 

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's astonishing just HOW poorly Joseph has played this week. 

10 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

And inside, Taylor might've sealed Monte's fate.  Monte told her earlier that they needed to axe Michael no later than F5, and she told Brittany this.

Some people don’t know when to speak up and some don’t know when to keep their mouth shut. It blows my mind that these are the same people that impressed the crap out of me for the way they ran the LO for weeks without the other side having a clue. Maybe they’re just sprinters and not long distance runners and ran out of brain steam after 6 weeks in the game, the house probably makes you do stupid paranoid shit. As much as I’d like Jasmine gone, Monte is the bigger threat. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

And inside, Taylor might've sealed Monte's fate.  Monte told her earlier that they needed to axe Michael no later than F5, and she told Brittany this.

That may or may not move the needle in terms of Michael and Brittany's target this week, but it definitely wasn't good for Monte.

But Monte's so loyal, how can he even be thinking about getting rid of that snake Michael?

• LOL 3
25 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Did Jasmine do something else to her foot/ankle?  Her limp is more pronounced than ever.  

Oh come on, will this ever end!!! I know she was doing yoga with Monte earlier. 

• LOL 1
16 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Not as long as she can milk it. I suspect this is a life-long habit she has. I'm sure she deeply resents anyone with real disabilities, etc. that she can't compete with. I would love to see her play with Raven.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Jasmine says she has a speech planned for Turner leaving. Uh, oookaaay!

See, this is why we can't lose her. There will be no entertainment left if Jasmine leaves. No, Turner is not amusing to me and I feel like I did back in BB20 when I hated Tyler long before it was popular and everyone else was gushing for his stupid ramen hair (sorry to Justin Timberlake) and his oh so amazing gameplay that didn't get him the win.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I don’t get the feeds but I see all the comments about snake Michael.

isn’t the point of trying win the game to be sneaky?  Plenty of players make side deals,etc against Alliance.,

what am I missing?

• Like 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Spoilergirl is saying there was a wall yeller yelling something like, "Kyle is a liar."  Not yet known if the houseguests heard it.

Of all the things they could have chosen, they went with that? Pfft.

• LOL 4

I can't stand Taylor. Production asked her to please adjust her microphone and she replied "Shut the fuck up." Nice. What happened to her? She started out so intelligent, contemplative, sophisticated, and levels above the rest. She seems to have deteriorated into an obnoxious brat. 

And because I now despise her I think she will win. I am always angry on finale night 

Edited by LoveLeigh
  • LOL 2

I like Taylor now due to her snarky side she really annoyed me in the beginning with her dumb comments.

chiming in late on the Michael/ Dr. Will discussion Michael is boring. Dr Will is feeds gold very entertaining with all the discussions and games he would do during All stars while playing a good game.

• Love 2

I was just thinking about what Dr. Will would do if he had to stay a whole week outside. Didn't he say he got skin cancer back on his first season from being outside too much? I don't think he would stay for it. 

Way to have a twist that effectively kills the season's momentum and feed watching. Never change Big Brother.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I was just thinking about what Dr. Will would do if he had to stay a whole week outside. Didn't he say he got skin cancer back on his first season from being outside too much? I don't think he would stay for it. 

Way to have a twist that effectively kills the season's momentum and feed watching. Never change Big Brother.  

I wonder if they started a season with this type of twist, would they have a better chance of preventing the big alliance from forming and steamrolling the season?

Say 16 entered the house on Sunday, split them in some competition, did HOH and Veto, then a double eviction on Thursday. Then, just when they think it's safe, do it all over again, including splitting the house randomly and competing for indoor or outdoor setup. But this time, at the eviction, the two evictees compete to go back in the house. One goes back, the other goes home. In two weeks, three people are gone, everything has been repeatedly shaken up and they are finally all competing together.

Just a thought.

12 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The non Michael/Brittany/Kyle members of LO are just too loyal. They truly believed in the alliance and wanted it to get to F7 and they just assumed M/B/K felt the same so they missed the many signs that they're snakes.

That's not really accurate. Monte, Joseph and Turner were actually loyal to the Pound, not the leftovers. They would get rid of Michael, Brittany and Taylor as soon as they had gone to the 7. So why are you expecting from Michael and Brittany to be loyal when they have the information from Kyle that they are numbers 5, 6 and 7?

Especially Joseph had no reason to not stay with the leftovers because he was a spy and created relationships with all the non leftovers so he knows he has their jury votes.

And now he's gone and I'm happy for it because I don't like people who fake friendships for their purposes. Indy was almost crying telling Joseph she is his friend and he has her back and he was the one who insisted to vote her out and not Terrance. Now karma hit him too. Ha ha ha.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Sketcher said:

I wonder if they started a season with this type of twist, would they have a better chance of preventing the big alliance from forming and steamrolling the season?

Say 16 entered the house on Sunday, split them in some competition, did HOH and Veto, then a double eviction on Thursday. Then, just when they think it's safe, do it all over again, including splitting the house randomly and competing for indoor or outdoor setup. But this time, at the eviction, the two evictees compete to go back in the house. One goes back, the other goes home. In two weeks, three people are gone, everything has been repeatedly shaken up and they are finally all competing together.

Just a thought.

What do you think this is, Survivor? 😉

Actually, it wouldn’t surprise me if something like this happened. But I expect if they do the split house thing again, they’ll do it differently. Maybe upstairs/downstairs with designated times for kitchen access, or paint a stripe down the middle of the house and make everyone stay on their side, like a 1970s sitcom. This indoor/outdoor setup doesn’t seem to be working.

Speaking of which, feeds are showing puppies and kittens at 4am BB time. I assume this is because of the wall yeller. Or should I say, the very unimaginative wall yeller. “Kyle is a liar”? So what, everyone there is a liar. Try “Kyle is a racist” or “Kyle started the big alliance”. Or how about “Kyle hates big personalities!” That would at least amuse me.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

The whole message was "Kyle is a liar!  Save Joseph!"

Has a wall yeller ever been successful with their message? All they’ve succeeded in doing is shutting down our feeds 😏

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Has a wall yeller ever been successful with their message?

Depends on what is considered successful? Banners were better because they were collectively planned and executed but I'd say any sort of targeted intervention should inject a palpable paranoia into the hamsters that are being named. But "kyle'sa liar' is very bad, "kyle started the LO" would have been more specific. Like to me there is no saving Joseph, but blowing up Kyle is more important.

But again this is a weird group of hamsters who seem barely vested in the experience and just needed place to hang for the summer.

You know, I just realized that if (God forbid) Kyle wins BB24, we could have a BB21 style ending of the winner coming out to CONFETTI ON HIS SHOULDERS with a gloomy look on his face and the cameras catching him saying to his mom "I'm not racist." I wonder who would be the Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole Anthony that goes running up to him to hug him (Alyssa doesn't count).

This is what happens when the feeds are down, I need to entertain myself somehow.

• LOL 2
11 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

I can't stand Taylor. Production asked her to please adjust her microphone and she replied "Shut the fuck up." Nice. What happened to her?

I don't think this is true. She said she thought they (meaning Production) were going to tell her to shut the fuck up.

5 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

That's not really accurate. Monte, Joseph and Turner were actually loyal to the Pound, not the leftovers. They would get rid of Michael, Brittany and Taylor as soon as they had gone to the 7. 

Exactly, they were loyal to LO then. They wanted to go to F7 with it so that's loyalty to an alliance of 7. Michael (and Brittany by extension) was always hoping it would somehow fraction early but not by his hand. Kyle obviously has outright blown it up on multiple occasions. Taylor, Monte, Joseph, and Turner truly wanted and believed in LO getting to F7. And that blinded them to the fact that the other 3 absolutely did not want that to happen. 

I'm starting to find Turner's presence annoying. I imagine a woman playing his game and she would be raked over the coals as an idiot and useless. I'd still rather see him win than Michael though. For now at least, there's a lot of time left for me to hate him too lol.

I wish Taylor wasn't so loyal to Michael/Brittany. Although, I can imagine they actually want to/will take her to F3 so she's probably smart to stick by them. Brittany is one of the few people she could possibly beat in the end anyway.

My dream scenario right now is a Michael/Brittany/Taylor F3, Taylor wins final HOH, cuts Michael, and then wins.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

This is what happens when the feeds are down, I need to entertain myself somehow.

Why are the feeds down?

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

When did this happen?

Last night sometime. According to Jokers, it's been 11 hours now. I know they did a 24 hour outage on BB22 when they had a wall yeller so I think people are just anticipating that or longer because lots of people have been threatening/joking to do the same.

ETA: The only proof we've had is one tweet (the account was later deleted), a possible screenshot of someone's feet next to a megaphone on the floor of a car, and SpoilerGirl who, hilariously, after being right about so much, has been getting some bad intel or is making it up again.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1

I hate that we're being punished because of the wall yeller.  WE already knew Kyle was a liar.  

On the other hand, because of my Superior Imagination, I can just sit her and visualize everyone looking glum in the backyard.  And maybe playing another depressing, spiritless game of corn hole.  

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Thalia said:

On the other hand, because of my Superior Imagination, I can just sit her and visualize everyone looking glum in the backyard.  And maybe playing another depressing, spiritless game of corn hole.  

You can also imagine the people inside being glum because outside scooped the Chinese checkers board before they were banished.

• Sad 1
12 hours ago, mertensia said:

Not as long as she can milk it. I suspect this is a life-long habit she has. I'm sure she deeply resents anyone with real disabilities, etc. that she can't compete with. I would love to see her play with Raven.

They’d be hilarious on The Amazing Race. In fact TAR should pair up contestants from different seasons from both BB and Survivor.

Edited by TimWil
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

They’d be hilarious on The Amazing Race. In fact TAR should pair up previous contestants from both BB and Survivor.

But only the funny ones, not the athletic ones. Poor Phil will be waiting on the mat forever as they run around in circles whining the whole time. Nah that wouldn’t work, can’t impose such a travesty on Phil even if it’s for our entertainment. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

But only the funny ones, not the athletic ones. Poor Phil will be waiting on the mat forever as they run around in circles whining the whole time. Nah that wouldn’t work, can’t impose such a travesty on Phil even if it’s for our entertainment. 

Get Jasmine on the Challenge USA instead.  I’d love to see her face on trivia bungee.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Exactly, they were loyal to LO then. They wanted to go to F7 with it so that's loyalty to an alliance of 7. Michael (and Brittany by extension) was always hoping it would somehow fraction early but not by his hand. Kyle obviously has outright blown it up on multiple occasions. Taylor, Monte, Joseph, and Turner truly wanted and believed in LO getting to F7. And that blinded them to the fact that the other 3 absolutely did not want that to happen.

Of course they don't want that to happen. When you find out you are the bottom of a 7 person alliance, and there's an alliance within the alliance that is going to get rid of you first at 7, you would be an idiot to stick with the alliance to 7 just so you could be voted out. Ride the alliance as far as you can, then break off and see if you can build something outside the 7 to take yourself to the end. The Pound positioned themselves well within the LO alliance and they are loyal to each other first. Loyalty for loyalty's sake is stupid in this game, everyone is trying to set themselves up to make it to F2 - that's the point.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Kyle’s popularity is dropping fast and hard, while Indy, after getting voted out has gained some popularity. 

8C621E4A-A6C0-49F5-84D9-861FF7408FFA.jpeg

This chart above must sting Daniel and I can’t help but feel a little bit sorry for him. I know I know. Still. Ouch. America hates you. That must hurt.

16 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Yes, Turner seems tuned in to what the TV audience would be thinking. He's like Jim halpert rolling his eyes at the camera.  He finds the same things funny that I do. He comes across as taking the game seriously, but not so much that he doesn't have fun.  He has stupid hair and he dresses weird, but I like him.  

Yeah. It’s like he’s also playing a second game with the camera and it’s entertaining, he has a youthfulness that’s appealing. I hated him and his weird looks in the beginning and here is sit in the bathroom with bleach on the bottom 6 inches of my hair. FR

14 hours ago, mertensia said:

Oh Jesus please make this come true. 

Overall, I don’t give a rat’s ass about the show, admittedly I have watched from season 1 back in Hollywood dayz and THAT’S when a good friend introduced me to Television without Pity #neverforget and changed the whole way watching shows like this and American Idol would become, the forums and recaps became my curriculum and upped the ante on critical thinking so here’s a shout-out to folks like @Callaphera @Nashville @30 Helens @peachmangosteen @Brian Cronin and not forget the OGs @jacobtwhop (Jacob Clifton’s twitter handle) and GOAT Tara WING CHUN Ariano. 

when summer rolls around and big brother kicks off, it’s not so much watching the show that’s the joy, it’s reading the feeds  

SO THANK YA THANK YA THANK YA  

but for the sake of the game-

my picks for final 3 and this is not because I like them or think they’re great players, this game is just weird like that 

terence, (ugh), michael (pfff) and taylor (one can hope)

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

The twist is kind of making this week fall flat for me. Everything just seems so meh. Maybe the repercussions of it will make things exciting once it's over, if everyone can figure out Kyle's DECEPTIVE DECEPTION.

Agreed.  I can't help but wonder if Kyle was really thinking things through.  I think he's really screwing himself now, because when they merge there will be people after him, and I don't think he can unburn those bridges.  Everything he's setting himself up for is very temporary. (Insert 10 second joke here.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Slider said:

(Insert 10 second joke here.)

Every season has some memorable moment or situation that we grab onto as a way to remember the season.  I guess this is gonna be the 10 second season.  LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
8 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

And now he's gone and I'm happy for it because I don't like people who fake friendships for their purposes.

Whereas I don't like people who stoke race paranoia - to hide their white privileged prejudices - KKKyle - and those who sit quietly when confronted - KKKMichael.

Their karma is waiting for them.  Joseph can still win AFP.  

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Brittany confirmed that we won't be seeing outside feeds because they can hear the music that's been playing over the loud speakers for the outside crew. She seems to think it has something to do with Dyre Fest but the fact that they're playing music means that there either was a wall yeller or they expect one. At least they're not getting the loud fire alarm siren?

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
35 minutes ago, Slider said:

Agreed.  I can't help but wonder if Kyle was really thinking things through.  I think he's really screwing himself now, because when they merge there will be people after him, and I don't think he can unburn those bridges.  Everything he's setting himself up for is very temporary. (Insert 10 second joke here.)

He is a sloppy player and not too smart.  He has too much blood on his hands.  Get him out and have him face a hostile jury house. 

In as far as his showmance?  Almost 30, no job, living with his mom.  Alyssa will dropped him. He isn't even that good looking.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Joseph was always the type of player who'd be clipped. His role as the house spy was over. IDk why BB Twitter is acting like their firstborn son is dying.

Because it's Twitter and because Taylor is their Chosen One and despite Joseph talking about his "situationship" with another woman outside the house, Twitter believes that they're star-crossed HGs. But if Joseph leaves, they Taylor will have nothing and be heartbroken even though Monte is right there. And he's always shirtless and buff so they stan. Same shit they pull every year.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2