Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Any guesses as to what the Feeds Down theme will be this year? A flashing “vacancy” sign? Floating crucifixes, in honor of Julie? And can the opening night music match the epic quality of last year’s “Turn It Up”?  I’m breathless with anticipation.

• LOL 4
13 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So the feeds come on after the show appears on the west coast, right? So ridiculously late for us normal, Central time zone people?

Yes, 9:30pm PT - I just checked the Paramount+ app.  

• Sad 1
Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

Hey, I made it all the way to F6 last season.  Then, Kyland completely lost his mind, betrayed Hannah and Tiffany, and essentially handed the game to Xavier in the process.  Then, it went down the shitter for me.  (And I liked Xavier, of course, but some opposition to him in the stretch would've been nice, and Kyland's complete stupidity threw it all away.)

Ha! Somehow I have made it to the end most seasons. I do love this time of year full of optimism. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Hey, I made it all the way to F6 last season.  Then, Kyland completely lost his mind, betrayed Hannah and Tiffany, and essentially handed the game to Xavier in the process.  Then, it went down the shitter for me.  (And I liked Xavier, of course, but some opposition to him in the stretch would've been nice, and Kyland's complete stupidity threw it all away.)

But that gave us Kyland's "You don't want to compete against me, the tougher guy to beat? This does not compute" freakout!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

They are announcing Have NOTS!

ETA: Joseph, Michael, Monte, and Kyle volunteered.

Even that was boring. I was hoping Daniel would get "Blood on his hands."

Edited by vb68
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What's the rule on pants? Asking for a friend.

Dude.  I've been working from home for the last two and a half years.  Pants are always optional so far as I'm concerned.  

• Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I know I said this before the feeds and show started but cat-shirt Michael is seriously giving me BB15 Andy flashbacks.

Also fuck Kyle.

Wait, they don't have to enter the HN room down the slide?

WHAT EVEN IS THE POINT THEN.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Y’all, there was a minute of all 16 people in the have not room talking to each other and it sounded like a flock of birds chattering. Everyone is talking SO fast and SO much. Can we evict about 7 of them? This week?

• Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Daniel is trying to bro down with Monte and Joseph in the Storage room thanking them for volunteering to be Have Nots. Daniel even makes a point to taste the slop to show everything is good. (I guess)

I am surprised Joseph volunteered because I thought one of the very few things he was genuinely interested in was "eating.".

• Love 1

They were all in the kitchen together when...

OZ1ZHNH.png

It's like slipping into your favourite jammies after a long day when the button intern fucks up for the first time in a season. Hi, button intern! Do better.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Ameerah was explaining to... someone whose name I don't know yet about how she does social media or some sort of writing "but like, for tech companies and stuff so I don't do that frou-frou stuff." "Like 'look at this fabulous faux fur!"

Alyssa, standing there with her: "Oh. I do that." Heh.

And now Alyssa's talking all about her super special poetry writing. OMG she's so deep and such an introvert but like an introvert that can be like an extrovert but like she would rather stay home and read and write poetry. Also she read this super awesome book? Called "Girl, Wash Your Face"? And now she's been added to my Seething Hate list.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Is Alyssa the one who’s being all Girl Power and is going to organize an all-woman alliance that will last exactly 12.5 minutes? Also, she told Mississippi Girl that she “cannot say no”. Too bad the Bro Dudes weren’t there to hear that.

• LOL 5

Terrance already trying to feel his way. He was talking to Taylor, she did the whole “peace out” thing, and when she left he was just there, looking around, kind of lost. It’s always the hardest being the oldest.

• Love 1

So Alyssa? Is like totally shy? But super deep? But like totally shy? And like hasn't shut up? And like she's totally a Swiftie? And like all she talks about is influencing and social media? So I totally hope she gets into a showmance? With Kyle? So I can hate them at the same time like I did with last season's Alyssa and Christian?

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

If Personal Chef and Corporate Flight Attendant ever get together to compare notes and dish on their rich clients, I'm afraid the feeds will get cut a lot.  Combine that with Elvis Impersonator and DJ Bus Driver who will probably break into song at the drop of a hat, there's even more reason for Button Boy to cut the feeds.

I promise I'll learn names.  Eventually.  Maybe.  Already some of the women are running together for me.  The only ones I can pick out are Belly Dancer Hypnotist,  Farm Girl Nail Person, Personal Chef and Miss Universe only because of their unique appearance.  Other than that?  I couldn't pick the rest out.

Daniel is going to town on all things Elvis to Brittany (I think) but then blanks on BB Rachel's name. Brittany reminds him, and he's all "Yeah, yeah. I'm such a big fan. I met her I think."

Now Daniel is expressing his undying love for Hanson. The MmmBop one and how sexy they are. I feel the need to puke.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

FYI: my trick for names is to keep either Jokers Updates or r/BigBrother open in another tab because they both have handy dandy grids with the HGs pictures and names on every page. I give it three days until we can recognize them by the sound of their voice and how hard our eyes roll.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Yeah, last year it took me at least a week before I could tell Christian and Travis apart. I was just thinking I need a binder and flash cards..

4 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Farm Girl Nail Person

Farm girls have nails? Poor cows.

• LOL 2

I had an episode of Melrose Place to finish (Jo had to give her baby up for adoption, Peter tried to kill Amanda, and I think Sydney is about to join a cult without realizing it, you guys) and I turned on the feeds and it's way too may people talking at one time. Like, holy crap.

Brittany is standing in the kitchen with her blue (denim?) button down skirt and black t-shirt, looking like the world's most lost kindergarten teacher. I'm waiting for her to gently remind the HGs that it's almost bed time and also does anyone need to go to the bathroom? Show of hands! (I guess a lost Duggar girl would also apply. JBrittany.)

3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Who is the speed talking "like" monster who had a tinder date that thought she sounded like a bitch on the phone who will not. shut. up?

That's like totally Alyssa? So have fun? Trying to ever unhear her? Because she never? Like shuts up.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

The feeds have been on for an hour and 45 minutes (ish?) and I just heard my first reference to making a frozen pizza. Why. They even provided you with platters from the grocery store deli!

12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The feeds have been on for an hour and 45 minutes (ish?) and I just heard my first reference to making a frozen pizza. Why. They even provided you with platters from the grocery store deli!

Just wait until the vegan nuggets make an appearance. 

• LOL 1

Not!Ken and Not!Andy have broken off into the gym to be all fake nerd together before Poochie showed up so now they're being all fake extra with each other.

All I'm saying is that if there was suddenly an earthquake and a movie-style fault line cracked under that room and opened up so that they would drop down into the center of the Earth, never to be heard from again, I would be totally okay with that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2