Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Now we're in the kitchen. Pooch is shirtless in sweat pants, but he has his Backstage shirt drapped around his shoulders so it looks like he is wearing a dickey. Now he just put it on. He is joined by Taylor, Nicole, Indie, Paloma, Daniel, someone wearing a blue baseball cap and gray hoodie sitting in a chair. From the back Daniel's hair looks like he's wearing a semi-transparent shower cap. Blue baseball cap and gray hoodie is Matt. 

Nicole asks if anyone remembers the season where they had the hamster? House guests were supposed to take care of them. One of the house guests bonded with the hamster. What season was that?

Alyssa's with the others now. Indie is really small - Alyssa towers over her.

Nicole is preparing something with beans. She asks Alyssa to put them in water to soak and tells everyone she was going to put the beans in the microwave.

I guess Monte knows US history trivia. He asked Nicole last night what was the first state in the union. She said New York, but it is Delaware.

Bathroom gang (Joseph, Jasmine, Michael, Paloma, Kyle) are talking about how they're not being creative - oh, they're talking about being creative with slop. Like making banana bread with slop. Now they are talking about hearing footsteps while in the Have Not room (the crew walking around).

Speaking of slop, it's time for me to get lunch.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently, as of last night, Daniel plans on nomming Michael and Terrence. Horrible. This season is so dead already lol.

That's not dope at all. Damn. 

• LOL 4

Joseph entertained everyone in the bathroom of his adventure in the toilet stall. He had to go pretty bad, Terrence was in there, but left right away. Anyhow Joseph started peeing and the bidet was on! So it was spraying all over. Poor Terrence was hit in front of the sinks.

Now Matt is talking about how to live in a van. He also invests in cryptocurrency.

In the HOH Daniel is talking with Terrence and Joseph. Earlier, Daniel was talking with Terrance and Pooch was this and "we" would do that that, and I was thinking why is Pooch saying "we" when it's Daniel's HOH? 

Also, there is someone else who'd do that and I cannot think of who it is.

I guess the Strong Men of the House got vibes from the Girls' Girls Strong Women of the House and they don't think that's so dope so they want to make sure the homies have the numbers to take out the non-homies before the non-homies can take out the Strong Men homies. I'm all twitterpated and aflutter from the vibes of that epic bro-down.

Daniel: "I would backdoor the fuck out of Michael, that's for sure." Unrill, bro.

• Love 1

In the bathroom we hear Taylor (in the shower) say, "No, no, no, no." The other women - Jasmine, Indie, Alyssa - are saying "No?" Then Taylor says "I lost my thumb." Someone says, "Look in the grate." Taylor says, "No." 

Jasmine said she'll have to throw her pink dress away.

So the nominations meeting is announced on the screen in the living room. Daniel says, "I thought that was tomorrow." Most people didn't even see the message.

Um, I'm just going to have to go with the assumption that Taylor meant her thumbnail, not her actual thumb.  I'm not a girly girl, and greatly dislike the look of fake fingernails, so I can't really work up a lot of sympathy for her. 

However, if her thumb actually fell off in the shower, I'd be all "Ow ow ow ow ow!!!  OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!" over here for her.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Indie said that she wore her bra to bed the first night and when she woke up, her boob was facing upwards. So she said, "Boob! Good morning!"

Also Jasmine is mad at Taylor because yesterday Jasmine had just gone into the HOH room to talk to Daniel, when Taylor comes "storming" in to talk to Daniel without even checking to see it was OK.

13 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Um, I'm just going to have to go with the assumption that Taylor meant her thumbnail, not her actual thumb.  I'm not a girly girl, and greatly dislike the look of fake fingernails, so I can't really work up a lot of sympathy for her. 

However, if her thumb actually fell off in the shower, I'd be all "Ow ow ow ow ow!!!  OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!" over here for her.

I'd have thought, if she lost her actual thumb, she'd have screamed more than just "No No No No No!" and the crew would have called in a medic.  Sure, they would also probably tell the HGs that their first chore is to clean up the blood and gore in the bathroom and left them some additional cleaning supplies in the storage room, but they'd do something to help Taylor, right? 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I assumed she meant her false thumbnail, too.

Michael actually works at an escape room, I think he manages it. He lives in Minneapolis now, not in Rochester.  He went to an escape room, just for fun, and he liked it so much he asked if they had any openings.

Pooch said he was on the Rachel Ray show when he was four. He is technically unemployed. Joseph says he is unemployed, too. I though he was a lawyer, but he talks about being a personal trainer.

Hopefully Terrence can hold on and gain some traction in the house in the next few weeks and get out of the bottom ranking.  I don't hold out much hope of that, I suspect he'll remain a perpetual nomination.  Unless, of course, he can charm his way out of that position.

I'm rooting for him basically only because on paper he's such an outsider from the Bros and Hos.  He's obviously older and has a bog standard job and therefore must seem like an alien being to the young mactors etc. that are usually cast on BB.  Yeah, yeah, he's also the "coolest (karaoke) DJ in Chicago!" but.....somehow I'm not thinking that's going to be a point in his favor with the young'ns in the house.

Yeah, yeah....much is being made that this is the oldest cast in BB history or some such thing, but remember that is a relative thing.  And these days, I'm starting to think that the 30s are the new 20s, at least in terms of people cast into BB.

But I hold out hope that Terrence will be able to use the skills he surely must have as a Chicago bus driver with conflict deflation, situational awareness, and people reading to move himself out of the "other" category and into a better position in the house.  I hope he can surf the wave as a floater between alliances to the end!

• Love 4

Indie, Paloma and Monte are talking about families and parents. Indie says that her parents split up when she was little and her mom went to work, and then went to college. So Indie was at home, 9 years old, taking care of her little brothers. One time one of Indie's brothers was sick, so her mom called up the dad because she needed to take her son to the doctor's and she doesn't have a car. In the background she could hear the dad's girlfriend talking. After the appointment, the mom went over to the girlfriend's house and punched her in the face and said, "Don't you talk about my children!" During the phone call the mom could hear the girlfriend saying that the boy wasn't really sick, etc.

Monte said his parents split right after his mom knew she was pregnant. Paloma said she was two when her parents split up.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Joseph says he is unemployed, too. I though he was a lawyer, but he talks about being a personal trainer.

In his intro package he said he was a personal trainer *and* being “trained as a lawyer” which I thought was an odd way to phrase things.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Indie’s sweet. And I hope she stays long enough for Zingbot to zing her apparent obsession with astrology.

I'd like to see her stay long enough to redeem herself by winning the buyback into the house by solving a 5-piece puzzle of herself.

Oh, wait, that was Katelyn. 

Good times, those feeds.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Maybe they should just give up on the casting "variety" they usually do and get rid of the characters that often lead to "easy" noms at the beginning. I know there have been exceptions in some seasons, but it's so boring.

Just go for it, cast a bunch of 20-something influencers and fitness trainers, and let them duke it out from the beginning, lol.

Like Love Island, but with more challenges, and less sex and outdoor time.

• Like 1

So nobody likes Taylor or Michael. I wonder why? BB is back to normal after last years Cookout Alliance. Hopefully, Taylor can become HOH & the others will have to kiss her a**. 

There are kittens now. Sweet little gray and white face. I'm assuming this is for the nomination ceremony or maybe they're already on choosing the power of veto contestants.

• Love 1
Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

Kittens?  There were bunnies before.

They switch around. Last year there were puppies, too, as well as kittens and rabbits. I thought there some other kinds of pets, too. Maybe turtles.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Down by the river?

I'll be here all week. 

More in down by the Walmart parking lot.

Feeds are back. I'm assuming Michael and Terrence were nominated. Michael was standing awkwardly at the edges of the group, sometimes smiling, looking like he feels he's not part of the group and never will be. In the meantime, there's a group around Terrence, he and they are chatting and laughing. Finally Michael goes upstairs and Monte follows him. A couple of other people go up later.

Finally! A view of the Have Not room on Camera 4. The pool floaties are not that big and they are lying on the floor. It looks like there's a pool slide in the corner. The floaties are a pink rectangular one that looks like an upside down soap dish, a small rounded yellow one - maybe a baby could sleep in it without going over the edge, there's the butterfly which is the biggest, pink white and orange, and then there's a watermelon slice.

Michael, Monte, Joseph, Paloma, Kyle and Alyssa, are all in there.

Walls have a gray stony looking pattern and floor looks more marbled (fake of course). The watermelon slice probably fits half a grownup. So everyone, leaving the Have Not room, go down to the HOH room to talk to Daniel. Oh, it's just Joseph and Alyssa.

The girls were talking about Joseph earlier, saying how he talks so much and when they say something, he talks over him.

Now it's just Michael and Daniel talking. Daniel is talking, the kind of talk with the underlying message, "it was harder for me than you."

31 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

So nobody likes Taylor or Michael. I wonder why? BB is back to normal after last years Cookout Alliance. Hopefully, Taylor can become HOH & the others will have to kiss her a**. 

People like Michael. Poloma, Alyssa, and Ameerah have included him in an alliance. Now, he doesn’t want them but they want him lol. Unfortunately for him, 2 of them don’t have a vote. Michael is very shy and quiet though so that also contributes to him just not being a part of the group. Taylor exudes pageantry and that tends to rub some people the wrong way. And then Terrence is older and he is not really even trying to fit in. He went into it expecting to not fit in and it’s become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I want Michael to win veto simply because I like when HOHs that I don’t like don’t get what they want lol.

Has anyone voted for the Backstage thing? I wasn’t going to vote but then I thought about how Alyssa and Paloma would react if Brittany won so I voted for her lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

He said that to Nicole as well. I guess his 'strategy' is to tell people (or maybe just women) that he doesn't know what he's doing and they have to help him.

This cast is really bad. Production obviously didn't give a single shit this season. I mean, they never do I guess, but it seems exceptionally clear this season.

CBS seemed to put all it's eggs in The Challenge: USA's basket this year, which doesn't seem like it was a good plan since that show didn't even do as well as BB and BB was also down so. Keep being you, Prodiction!

It REALLY seems like this is the least interesting cast I've ever seen on this show. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Terrance isn’t doing himself any favors by going to bed early, when most everyone else stays up really, really late. He’s taking on the Memphis role, it seems, but without the built-in goodwill. (Or the Xmas potential.)

Michael seems pretty awkward, and so it sucks to see him targeted before he can settle in. But he’s the cat shirt guy, right? In which case he kind of brought it on himself.  I thought he and Kyle were bonding pretty well, in mutual Mr. Magoo fashion.

This may be an old-skewing cast, but they have the speech patterns of 12-year-olds. Like, the dope vibes are rilly, like, I don’t know, it’s like so dope. All the circuitous talking that takes 50 words to say basically nothing is giving me Kyland flashbacks, and that’s rilly not a good thing.

• Love 2

Michael and Terrence having the first nominee commiseration talk. I think Michael is a target because of the Superfan thing, and him awkwardly being awkward all the time, and Daniel “thinks” Terrence is a good pawn because Terrence really didn’t talk to him. Nice, safe, first HOH moves. I think we’re just spoiled from the Frenchie HOH. Or season 20 when all of the first boots were split votes, or the whole Cody fiasco. But usually the first HOH just wants as little “blood on their hands” as possible.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I thought he and Kyle were bonding pretty well, in mutual Mr. Magoo fashion.

As much as we call out the houseguests, I think we also need to check ourselves in our unconscious biases. Kyle is like Rachel Leigh Cook in She's All That -- put a hot person in glasses and suddenly we're under the impression this person is a nerd. Kyle is very outgoing, sociable and he twerks shirtless on TikTok, which has allowed him to amass half a million followers. Maybe we're all thrown because BB hasn't cast his type before? Anyway, Kyle is definitely not the geek type. He has more in common with the bros than with someone like Michael.

• Love 3

OK, I have my very early favorite who I will probably deny in a month, but I am really digging Ameerah. I haven’t watched much feeds, but what I have seen of her, she was great at talking to Daniel as the HOH - I’m pretty sure she was the first one to really approach him. And now her conversation with Michael, having his back, giving him advice. I’ve seen her do the same with Brittany, and I think she’s pretty tight with the Alyssa/Paloma combo. She’s my person for now.

• Love 5

Brittany was quite moving just now. She seems to have come through some sort of mental distress/depression.

I hope this gratitude circle makes it on the CBS show.

3 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

As much as we call out the houseguests, I think we also need to check ourselves in our unconscious biases. Kyle is like Rachel Leigh Cook in She's All That -- put a hot person in glasses and suddenly we're under the impression this person is a nerd.

Kyle has a weird, squished face, though. Maybe his family didn't take advantage of their free Ancestry.com offer.

2 hours ago, LadyWave said:

Oh hell no they’re doing a circle of gratitude at the dinner table. 

That's it, cancel the season. Burn it to the fucking ground - we can roast Brussels sprouts in the flames.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Pooch ( do I really have to call him this as long as he’s in the house?) is talking to Michael and giving him all kinds of motivation. But if I heard right, the “Mambo” alliance chose Michael over the Pooch? I don’t have any clue what is happening with alliances right now. 

8 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Quite ironic and rich that she did that for Michael, considering that she's the one who offered him up as a possible nominee to Daniel in the first place.

Eh, I don't know that we should judge anyone doing whatever they can to take the target off of them in the first couple of days in the house by offering up suggestions of any other HG as nominees.  It's not her fault that Daniel took the bait, lol.

• Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

As much as we call out the houseguests, I think we also need to check ourselves in our unconscious biases. Kyle is like Rachel Leigh Cook in She's All That -- put a hot person in glasses and suddenly we're under the impression this person is a nerd. Kyle is very outgoing, sociable and he twerks shirtless on TikTok, which has allowed him to amass half a million followers. Maybe we're all thrown because BB hasn't cast his type before? Anyway, Kyle is definitely not the geek type. He has more in common with the bros than with someone like Michael.

I appreciate the sentiment, but no bias here, conscious or unconscious. Saying that Kyle and Michael were “bonding in Mr. Magoo fashion” had nothing to do with nerdiness or lack of sociability. I keep seeing them together, they both wear glasses, and I watched them have an extended conversation about contact lenses and nearsightedness. (Which, to be honest, is about as scintillating a conversation as I’ve seen from anyone.

I agree that glasses-wearing people can be hot. (I wear glasses. 😉) But while I have no idea if either Kyle or Michael are nerds, I don’t find either of them attractive. Mileage may vary. But twerking shirtless on TikTok? That pretty much tells me all I need to know about Kyle. Also the fact that he described himself as a Ken doll. That’s a level of arrogance and self-delusion that… well, pretty much makes him a perfect houseguest.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

Looks like Michael and Taylor have decided to align. They don’t understand why nobody is talking game, so they will talk game together. (Why are there always people who don’t realize that no game talk simply means no game talk with you.)

Taylor tells the camera she is a little torn, because she likes Terrance and thinks she can drag him a long way as a safety net, but she thinks she can work better with Michael.

Call this one the Sinking Ships alliance. Too bad, because I kind of like gawky Michael. Unsure about Taylor. It’s starting to bug me that the other women are so fixated on disliking her. I heard 2 conversations with Jasmine and Paloma tonight, and both featured comments about how much Taylor sucks. I don’t want to think it’s because she has the darkest skin of the female cast, but I’m starting to wonder if the Girls’ Girls are just a Mean Girls clique in disguise. 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

He’s taking on the Memphis role, it seems, but without the built-in goodwill pre-arranged alliance. 

FTFY lol.

12 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

OK, I have my very early favorite who I will probably deny in a month, but I am really digging Ameerah. I haven’t watched much feeds, but what I have seen of her, she was great at talking to Daniel as the HOH - I’m pretty sure she was the first one to really approach him. And now her conversation with Michael, having his back, giving him advice. I’ve seen her do the same with Brittany, and I think she’s pretty tight with the Alyssa/Paloma combo. She’s my person for now.

I like Ameerah a lot, too, although she actually was horrible in her pre-noms convo with Daniel. She basically said there was a girls alliance like 15 times lol. Luckily for her, Daniel doesn't seem to really listen to most of what anyone says.

6 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Quite ironic and rich that she did that for Michael, considering that she's the one who offered him up as a possible nominee to Daniel in the first place.

I'm pretty sure Ameerah and Poloma decided that getting Michael nominated and then saving him would be a good way to get him firmly on their side. Now, it's not a good plan, but it was their plan lol.

2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Looks like Michael and Taylor have decided to align.

I like the idea of this. It would be cool if they could keep it hidden since they're a bit of an odd couple. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

It’s starting to bug me that the other women are so fixated on disliking her. I heard 2 conversations with Jasmine and Paloma tonight, and both featured comments about how much Taylor sucks. I don’t want to think it’s because she has the darkest skin of the female cast, but I’m starting to wonder if the Girls’ Girls are just a Mean Girls clique in disguise.

It sucks because Paloma is so fucking entertaining to watch (for me, anyway) - she talks about thirty miles a minute, constantly skips around on topics, hides between beds like a paranoid gopher - she's like Shannon Elizabeth on crack. But we've been down this road so many times and while yes, Taylor does herself no favours with her haughty air and picky princess attitude, we've been down this road so many times that yeah, of course the accomplished black girl is the target.

At least Poochie made it clear with the microaggressions. I haven't caught any from Paloma (personally) although I know Twitter grabbed the pitchforks from the first "she's not a girls' girl" but like fuck, I just want a fun cracked out villain that isn't problematic. Is that so fucking hard, Big Brother?

• Love 2

Veto comp time!

They showed the set-up of the veto comp 3 times, they let us see Kyle coming out to announce it, and there’s been way less feeds cuts than usual: wow, not Production finally throwing the feed watchers a bone lol.

• Love 2