Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I've actually read recently from a few more recent past HGs that they don't get any seasons of BB in sequester anymore. I know Claire said it but I don't remember who else.

Azah and David Alexander.

• Useful 1
14 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, my question was a legitimate question, because I can't recall many pageant girls who've been HGs and the only other one I can recall off the top of my head was Candice, who was also a strong, black woman.  I only started watching in Season 11, so I don't know if there were others - or if some of the women since have been on the pageant circuit (though not as successful at it as either Candice or Taylor).

Is everyone forgetting the greatest pageant girl of all time?

Bailey!!

2022-07-11_9-49-33.jpg

• LOL 4

Good morning! Our heroic HOH is snoozing snugly in the HOH bed, shown in Camera 1. Camera 2 shows a closeup of him gently snoozing. His hair doesn't look so bad in night vision. After last night's crying session (thank you nighttime feed watchers) he will greet the day with this song: "I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry."

Camera 3 takes us to the girls' room. Now that I've seen it in color, I realized my color guesses were all wrong. The skeletal dandelion puffs look OK in color.  Camera 4 shows the opposite view from Cam 3 and a closer view of the sleepers. Indie is in the middle bed. The far bed could be Paloma or maybe Ameerah or even Alyssa. Can't really tell.

Instead of a big blue couch or coffin bed in the back corner, there is instead an armchair with blankets and pillows and maybe clothing on it. There 's a small round table with a cat statue on it next to the chair, then a dark rectangular object on the other side of the table. Opposite the chair, are cupboards with towels hanging from the cupboard doors which are patterned with the same atomic (or skeletal dandelion puff) design as the bedspreads and furnishings. At first I thought the cupboards were a screen for the women to change behind, but no, BB's not quite that considerate.

I was disappointed to read how the house guests turned against Taylor and isolated her. Daniel sure is wishy washy. He's too much of a pleaser to be a real good guy and again, too much of a pleaser to be a villain. I'd liked him because of his alliance with Nicole, but, oh well.

I'm glad Michael is safe! Minnesotan survives first week! I hope somehow that Taylor survives and Paloma (as a Backstage person) gets on the block.

• Applause 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I think everyone nervously assuring Daniel that it's not going to look "like that" if he ends up with two Black people on the block is only going to get him nervous about it. At least I hope so, because for a couple of these HGs it does seem to be exactly "like that" in terms of their motives.

If only people could move on from skin color and the judgement one receives when they DO put up a PoC.

Its a F*cking game people!  NO SHIT,  I would put up Jesus Christ (as a pawn of course, lol)  and Ghandi, and keep Mohamed on the down low as a Backdoor and I wouldn't even blink an eye.  People would then tell me I'm, a racist/Bigoted/Prejudiced PoS, then I would point out to the feeds that Joseph Shith was my Rid-or-Die and had to kleep him safe. Even then, I would be called a white supremacist for being in a Final 2 with Joey.

People need to stop reading so much dark and vile shit into what people do to advance in this game because honestly, it really messes with the buzz I get rolling before the show starts.  :)

Edited by xKHANx
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Is the app still avail to watch all the archived and live feeds?  I had it for 19,20.21 but didnt bother with it for 22,23 and now I can't remember the name..

I just hope some of this makes the show. I'm not watching the feeds, but wow, these people hit bottom fast this season. 

I hate that Paloma is likely to go far, it sounds like. Though it might be fun if Brittany gets the save this week, and gives Paloma something to ponder, in her crack squirrel brain.

• Love 1

You know, I'm really surprised this is the "oldest cast" ever. Because they're acting like teenage mean girls. 

And even the ones who aren't (Michael, Ameerah, Alyssa) are acting like followers of Regina George. I half expect them to say that on Wednesdays, they wear pink.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

I just hope some of this makes the show. I'm not watching the feeds, but wow, these people hit bottom fast this season. 

I hate that Paloma is likely to go far, it sounds like. Though it might be fun if Brittany gets the save this week, and gives Paloma something to ponder, in her crack squirrel brain.

Paloma has some "Serious Sam" crazy eyes, especially when she corners Ameerah in the Store room.  Its almost cringe worthy, like a Seinfeld close talker cringe...

23 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Is the app still avail to watch all the archived and live feeds?  I had it for 19,20.21 but didnt bother with it for 22,23 and now I can't remember the name..

You can watch feeds on Paramount Plus. I think you get a free month, then there's a monthly fee. (I pay 5.99/month.)

Everyone's still sleeping.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Though it might be fun if Brittany gets the save this week, and gives Paloma something to ponder, in her crack squirrel brain.

This is why everyone should vote for Brittany to get safety. Paloma would lose what's left of her mind lol.

• Love 2
(edited)
42 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Well, about that...

In between Taylor Sucks and Taylor Really Sucks, there were a few people (Monte and... either Kyle and/or Michael, they're kinda interchangeable to me at the moment and probably Joseph so the Have Not crew) talking about how much Paloma talks and that she's a little bit messy and at some point, she called herself a rat in the house and they were agreeing with that and I think maybe she's pulled a Frenchie and they're onto her. Maybe. But then you have Daniel, who considers Paloma to be the dopest of homies and I'm sure he's not the only one so who the fuck knows.

In all of her chatter last night, I think Paloma was trying to "tank" her own game because she's in an uncomfortable position (also known as: having every single HG as her ally) (except Taylor) but she may have actually tanked her game.

I kinda feel like I went 'round the bend with Paloma last night and it's only Day 6. Pray for me.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Thank you!

Camera 4 now shows Paloma and Nicole in the bathroom. Guess who's doing all the talking?

Camera 1 shows the women's atomic bedroom. Is Monte wearing a Minnesota Vikings jacket? The colors are right! Oh, it's black, not purple; actually the dark color is brown. I don't see any team logo in a closeup.

Ameerah, Monte, Indie and Alyssa are chatting about traveling. Brittany wanders in to join them. They agree it's really stressful to live in the Big Brother house.

Casting change: The Mamba alliance got hit with a copyright violation so they are now known as Bleep.

Every year I forget how much I hate these stupid alliance names. And it's obvious the producers are egging them on because a lot of the people clearly have very little familiarity with this show and still get all jazzed about alliance names. Like the producers think we live for that shit or something.

• Love 1

Boring conversation between Daniel, Nicole and Kyle at the upstairs pool table. 

Cameras 3 and 4 were showing Taylor straightening up a room, that seems more interesting.

OK, Taylor, Terrence and Brittany are in the kitchen. Terrence is washing the dishes and stacking all the clean dishes right onto the counter, even the silverware. (Is the counter clean?) Isn't there a dish drainer?

Taylor is now in the storage room, now in her bedroom putting on a warmer top, kind of a cropped sweatshirt. Now she's back in the kitchen to finish making her breakfast. Daniel brings more dirty dishes for Terrence.

Alyssa used to be punk! she tells Jasmine and Daniel. She had piercings all over and thick black eyeliner. She's also going to have purple hair when she's a grandma.

Ameerah says in high school they had an assembly, and someone said "We are no longer saying these words" and wrote them on an overhead projector: "Douche" and, I think, "Queer", but I didn't quite catch the second one. Maybe "Queen."

Ameerah and Paloma are going to start a movement, #Bringbacktheprojector. Because they like the overhead projector in school.

Daniel brings up another possibility with the backstage people: If the veto is used, the replacement nom must be one of the three backstage crew. He asks Pooch "which one?" Pooch says "Brittany." Daniel says "Thank you!"

3 hours ago, xKHANx said:

If only people could move on from skin color and the judgement one receives when they DO put up a PoC.

Its a F*cking game people!  NO SHIT,  I would put up Jesus Christ (as a pawn of course, lol)  and Ghandi, and keep Mohamed on the down low as a Backdoor and I wouldn't even blink an eye.  People would then tell me I'm, a racist/Bigoted/Prejudiced PoS, then I would point out to the feeds that Joseph Shith was my Rid-or-Die and had to kleep him safe. Even then, I would be called a white supremacist for being in a Final 2 with Joey.

People need to stop reading so much dark and vile shit into what people do to advance in this game because honestly, it really messes with the buzz I get rolling before the show starts.  :)

I guess different things kill different viewers' buzz. 

• Love 4

Hopefully, Taylor can somehow survive this week just to drive the others nuts. That said, it would almost be better if she was evicted to get away from these wretched people and find out they hate her because she is um, just there. So crazy! I still don’t know how the twist(s) are really going to work. The more they “explain” it the more confused I get. I think I won’t understand it fully until I see it with my own eyes on Thursday. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

You can watch feeds on Paramount Plus. I think you get a free month, then there's a monthly fee. (I pay 5.99/month.)

Everyone's still sleeping.

yeah,I can watch the live feeds, the ability to go back to different days and watch is what I am referring to.

Feeds are now showing a sleeping white cat on an orange pawprint blanket. Very peaceful. I wonder if this is about the backstage group.

Oh oh, the music woke up the cat!

42 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

yeah,I can watch the live feeds, the ability to go back to different days and watch is what I am referring to.

The only way to go back is through the Live feeds link on the Paramount Plus website on a computer. The app doesn’t provide that capability. 

Feeds return and Taylor is crying and Paloma talking to her. Paloma tells her you can't judge people by one action (or moment). ??? Isn't that what Paloma has done? She tells Taylor that she's here for her. ??? 

• Love 4

Paloma tells Taylor to keep fighting. And that Big Brother is the realest reality show. She says all 16 of us are no family and there's no animosity. uhhhhh..... 

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Feeds return and Taylor is crying and Paloma talking to her. Paloma tells her you can't judge people by one action (or moment). ??? Isn't that what Paloma has done? She tells Taylor that she's here for her. ??? 

No it wasn't just one moment.

It was several unforgivable crimes

1) Taylor told everyone she's done pageants

2) Taylor showed people her finale dress

3) Taylor supposedly wanted to get out Monte (a lie)

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Paloma saying “We are a family” to Taylor is as disingenuous as some of them saying “I love you so much” 48 hours after meeting each other. Give me a frigging break.

Edited by TimWil
  • Applause 2

Monte's telling someone - Alyssa - to be tough and hang in there, and now I wonder if something was announced about the backstage crew. Now he's talking to Brittany.

Daniel says he hopes Taylor can grow from this experience. She didn't realize how people were taking her comments. He told her to talk to every single person.

Someone is having horrendous sneezes downstairs (camera now in the pool nook) or making some sort of weird noise. Now Monte is talking to Brittany about the backstage situation, encouraging her.

11 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Daniel is smugly telling people how in his speech he told her that hopefully Taylor can "grow" from this experience. He's a dick.

He has that hairstyle, so his judgment and perspective is clearly askew.

Like his hair.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, seltzer3 said:

Uh, isn't this grounds for cheating?  I'm pretty sure if you do this in Survivor, its an automatic DQ.

While it is true that the winner can invest money in other's companies (does everyone have their own company?) It CAN'T be ok say that's what you're going to do. Paloma is an idiot. There's no way TPTB are going to let her win after this.

• Applause 1

Another theory of what's going on with the backstage crew. From Monte: There will be a competition with the two nominees and the three backstage crew. The two that perform the worst will be up for eviction.

Monte is noticing that Paloma is going off verbally.

I hear Monte talking, but I see a white rabbit in a box.

OK, now  - here's the rabbit again! OK, back to Monte, Joseph and Michael in the Have Not room. They are talking about getting Paloma. The watermelon slice is deflated. They are questioning why Paloma was talking to Taylor. Monte's saying Paloma told him one thing and then she's saying another. They are afraid Paloma will tell Taylor all the stuff people were saying about her and who said it.

1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Taylor supposedly wanted to get out Monte (a lie)

That's not what everyone lost it over. Monte had his whole ass meltodown about Taylor because Taylor told him that Poloma said she was gonna go after strong guys (which is true) and Monte just decided that was Taylor being a lying bitch because Poloma is just a sweet little kid who would never go after him. Or something lol.

16 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Apparently, Paloma told Taylor to her face that she's going home.  If that's the case, then . . . wow.  What a bitch.

Actually, that's good imo. All of them being fake bitches and acting like she has a chance is bullshit.

• Love 5