Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Mystery solved! The Invisalign by the kitchen sink belongs to Indie. She put it in a cup in the exercise room, and they think someone thought it was a dirty glass and brought it to the kitchen.

• Useful 1

Daniel and Nicole are conspiring in the HOH room. They have an official alliance now, The Road Rats or From Rats to Riches. They are going to go to final 2 together. They'll make other alliances but this alliance is the core one for them. Ameerah is the only other person who's gone up to talk to Daniel in HOH. Pooch is going to talk to Daniel later today. Daniel says, "Dope."

So far the only one who bugs me is Paloma. She talks so much and so fast and has this California Valley Girl drawl. Otherwise I like everyone OK so far. They are still making an effort to get along and avoid conflict. 

Monte traded his black shorts for pineapple ones.

10 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Ameerah is the only other person who's gone up to talk to Daniel in HOH. Pooch is going to talk to Daniel later today. Daniel says, "Dope."

Are these people really that chill or just kinda slow? Well it's probably better than going too hard too fast.

49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, Pooch pulled out a ‘well spoken’ with regards to Monte and said he thinks Taylor will blow up if she gets nommed so the bias training worked really well this season lol.

Well, that didn't take long.  But misogyny still won because the 6 girls already decided last night to target Taylor.

• Sad 1
(edited)

Jasmine just told another contestant (I think Ameerah) that Terrence thinks he's going to go home at first vote.  "Because he's the odd man out."  Paloma (the backstage pass tv shirt helps) was also in on the conversation and gestured for them to be quiet because there was someone in the shower.

Edited by Thalia

OK, Pooch just put on his gold Backstage shirt over a powder blue hoodie. Well, he's only stuck his head through it so far so it looks like he has a thick cloth necklace. 

Jasmine talks a lot about her curly hair, but I think her hair looks much better curly than straightened like it was last night. She looked years younger and much cuter today with her curly hair casual outfit.

• Love 1

Daniel looks better with that hair pulled back off the front of his face.  i wouldn't say he looks great and he's definitely still annoying, but it does look better.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Pooch just asked one of the women if she wanted him to wash her cup with his spit or use actual water.

Charming.

He also doesn't look as good without a shirt as he thinks.

(edited)

Pooch and Monte were working some deal in the SR, but I didn't listen to most of it. I'm sure Pooch is making his bed with the Bros. Shocking, I know.

Edited by vb68
(edited)

Either Paloma or Alyssa (or maybe both) drew a mustache on an onion, and the guys decided it's name is "Crybaby."

Crybaby the Onion.

This is scintillating.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Yowza this thread is practically dead. It's like final weeks levels of slow. How boring are these hamsters?

They never separate. No one talks game. And they're kinda boring. The HoH hasn't even had conversations with people! And noms are tomorrow!

• Sad 2

A couple of them have mentioned that no one wants to be Frenchie. That may be true in some respects, but I'm leaning more toward this being a really boring group. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Yowza this thread is practically dead. It's like final weeks levels of slow. How boring are these hamsters?

I'ma just steal this from Reddit and drop it here because this really is the perfect summation:

This cast is giving forced interaction at a corporate offsite vibes

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

I guess they're not talking to the cameras this season because they're going to "save it for the DR". I swear, I'm in a toxic relationship with Big Brother Production and I don't know how to quit them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I had a feeling that his name would come up.  It's clear that they watched what a trainwreck that guy was last season.

You say trainwreck, I say feeds gold.

In other news, there is Actual! Real! Fucking! Game! Talk! happening. Brittany has been chatting with Andy Cat Daddy Michael at the dining room table, speculating about the twist(s), potential alliances, what the HoH is thinking (Daniel is in the DR for another marathon session). And then a wild Jasmine appears! And joins in the game talk! They're bonding over their mutual frustration over Daniel's weak-ass boring HoH reign.

Michael: "Everyone should want to talk to him."
Jasmine, dryly: "You'd think."
They all confirm that they have had no one-on-one time with Daniel and they're not sure anywhere else has but they aren't discounting a potential 30 second chat over the rice in the storage room with someone.

At least this group isn't just assuming that because they weren't talking game, no one is talking game. Jasmine pointed out that it's day 2, people have to be talking.

Meanwhile, Taylor is peeking down on that group from the upstairs lounge, proving Alyssa and Paloma right when they figured that Taylor would be a spy.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
(edited)

Jasmine, Brittany, and Michael finally broke apart and Taylor came into the kitchen to make cookies, followed quickly by Alyssa and Kyle. And now Michael is back to being the awkward ghost just kinda hovering in the background while Kyle brags about potentially knowing someone involved in that Mormon swingers drama that played out on Tiktok.
whitney-rose-whitney-rhoslc.gif

Alyssa disappeared into the atomic bedroom to whisper with Indy and Ameerah about what Daniel's plans are. Ameerah spilled about the Michael "and a strong player". Alyssa is telling them about Taylor spying on the Brittany/Jasmine/Michael conversation, figuring that they were just chit-chatting, but also said that Taylor is going to be the person to clock when people have a ten minute conversation.

Daniel has reappeared from the DR so I'm hoping that something is going to happen soon. (Don't worry, I'm totally prepared to be disappointed like always.)

ETA: Paloma pulled Daniel in the HoH room, turned down his offer of wine, and has started massaging him for info on who his targets might be. SO OF COURSE INDY CAME AND RANG THE DOORBELL AND INTERRUPTED THEM. But she wants to put some oil on the squeaky bedroom door downstairs so I can't be too mad. I fucking hate that squeak.

Edited by Callaphera
(edited)

Girls girl Paloma to Daniel: "You know who I would want to get out first? A girl."

We stan a feminist queen. Girl power! *Sporty Spice kick*

ETA: Paloma about Taylor: "And she's not, like, a girl's girl? And I don't vibe with that, you know? Like, it bothers me." and "So she's a question mark and I don't know if I can trust her." and "I'm gonna be like the voice of the girls for you."

Paloma is full on paranoid Kat "Are you bitches conspiring against me?" I'm already Googling paloma drink recipes in her honour.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Girls girl Paloma to Daniel: "You know who I would want to get out first? A girl."

We stan a feminist queen. Girl power! *Sporty Spice kick*

Eh, she's just laying the groundwork to target Taylor.  Those Girls Girls don't like her and want her gone.

(edited)

Tuned in really late tonight, and figured I missed all kinds of scheming. Based on this thread… nope! I guess everyone is still stunned to be here and, like, doesn’t want to, like, kill the chill vibes?

I caught the tail end of a lick fest between Daniel and Paloma. They really dig each other’s chill vibes. They rilly want to play together. Daniel basically wants Paloma to lead him by the hand and tell him what to do. They agreed to do a regular Vibe Check, i.e. gossiping about everyone else and if their vibes are positive.

So far they agree that Nicole and Jasmine have really good vibes. Paloma will let him know if that changes. And Daniel will check with Paloma before making noms to make sure his vibes are correct. She’s so dope! 

Edited by 30 Helens
I cannot tell Alyssa and Paloma apart. I’m reasonably sure it was Paloma in the room.

Daniel was chatting with Jasmine while I typed the above, so I was only half listening. But I heard him name check Friendship (!) and I think he said he didn’t like Paloma until Jasmine said she really likes Paloma, and now he thinks Paloma is really dope?

That Daniel. He’s like a giant chunk of modeling clay.

• LOL 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Daniel was chatting with Jasmine while I typed the above, so I was only half listening. But I heard him name check Friendship (!) and I think he said he didn’t like Paloma until Jasmine said she really likes Paloma, and now he thinks Paloma is really dope?

That Daniel. He’s like a giant chunk of modeling clay.

Well, that's a twist - a guy as first HOH who is possibly going to be led by a bunch of women.  

Taylor also came in during the middle of this Jasmine-Daniel dope lovefest.  Did we know before now that she's an only child?  Color me shocked.  Shocked, I tell you.  Never would have guessed.  Jasmine has two sisters and two recently known/introduced half-brothers.  This is the scintillating 2nd night in the BB HOH room this season.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 1

Daniel cannot imagine being married. Unless he met someone who was dope, then it would be, like, dope. But for now, he just wants to chill. 

Daniel seems like a harmless enough, um, dope. But he’s going to drive me crazy with the likes and the chills and the vibes and the dopes. He needs to GO.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

When Taylor sees a spider, she gets a lighter and a can of hair spray and takes care of business. 

Daniel knows someone who works with someone who cut off a woman’s dreds and there was a spider’s nest living inside the first dred and when disturbed it bit the woman and she died 3 days later.

Bedtime stories in the HoH room!

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

What's the opposite of dope vibes from a homie?

A5vc8Yg.png

This abomination.

So someone drew a picture of Pooch.

By the way, Pooch is a young man, I think just in his 20s, but he comes across to me as being dated and seeming like someone in his 40s. Like the nerd teacher who thinks he's kind of hot but dresses like his dad or grandpa.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Tuned in really late tonight, and figured I missed all kinds of scheming. Based on this thread… nope! I guess everyone is still stunned to be here and, like, doesn’t want to, like, kill the chill vibes?

I caught the tail end of a lick fest between Daniel and Paloma. They really dig each other’s chill vibes. They rilly want to play together. Daniel basically wants Paloma to lead him by the hand and tell him what to do. They agreed to do a regular Vibe Check, i.e. gossiping about everyone else and if their vibes are positive.

So far they agree that Nicole and Jasmine have really good vibes. Paloma will let him know if that changes. And Daniel will check with Paloma before making noms to make sure his vibes are correct. She’s so dope! 

I think Daniel's leading Paloma on a bit. He has a final two agreement with Nicole (I keep wanting to say Kaycee) but they said they would have other alliances. I think they're following the Cookout strategy.

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Daniel basically wants Paloma to lead him by the hand and tell him what to do. 

He said that to Nicole as well. I guess his 'strategy' is to tell people (or maybe just women) that he doesn't know what he's doing and they have to help him.

This cast is really bad. Production obviously didn't give a single shit this season. I mean, they never do I guess, but it seems exceptionally clear this season.

CBS seemed to put all it's eggs in The Challenge: USA's basket this year, which doesn't seem like it was a good plan since that show didn't even do as well as BB and BB was also down so. Keep being you, Prodiction!

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I think Daniel's leading Paloma on a bit. He has a final two agreement with Nicole (I keep wanting to say Kaycee) but they said they would have other alliances. I think they're following the Cookout strategy.

Paloma/Alyssa are doing the same thing with their Girls' Girl Totally Rad Alliance (now accepting men with dope vibes). Everyone this season is copying the Cookout/L6 +1 strategy so... everyone is everyone's +1? Except for Michael, who continues to float around the house like the Ghost of Andy Herren. And maybe the Turner formerly known as Matt. Possibly Terrance. I haven't seen him on the feeds since he ignored Taylor's unspoken request to get her bread. I'm not sure he's actually in the house anymore. He may have pulled a Mooch on us.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Possibly Terrance. I haven't seen him on the feeds since he ignored Taylor's unspoken request to get her bread. 

Terrence feels out of place and he is not hiding it at all lol. Similar to Michael really. They both just look very lost.

15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm sorry but this is hilarious to me. Paloma is a fun villain. I just wish Taylor would do something. I want confrontations, dammit!

I must admit, her exaggerated pageant walk imitation is hilarious. She might have a future as a comedienne.

• Love 4
(edited)

Clearly, it was a bad idea for Taylor to tell everyone she was a pageant girl, but I don't know if she could have hidden it, as her look is definitely a cross between Pageant Queen and Model.  She couldn't have passed as a librarian or small town teacher, but they might have liked her better if she had said she was a flight attendant or Las Vegas hostess.  But it may be her vibe more than the pageant connection 

PS, Daniel is in the kitchen. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Just listening to her briefly on the feeds yesterday, she definitely gives off a vibe.  An extremely annoying one, to me.  Although Alyssa/Paloma aren't any better.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I thinks it’s funny that Palomayo (I love this nickname lol) and co. seem to be mostly hated online when Britney was/is nearly universally loved and she was 100 times more vile about Rachel like literally nonstop during BB12.

Good morning! A little late to the party this morning as I forgot to turn on the feeds. Anyhow, on Camera 4 we see and hear Nicole whispering to Taylor in the exercise room. They are talking about the house guests. Kyle is trying to shoot himself, i.e., ruin his own game. Nicole predicts something is going to happen tonight, maybe backstage. (Veto comp is today?)

Now Cam 4 switches to Daniel and Brittany chatting in the HOH room.  They are talking about how they and some others, like Paloma and Alyssa, are overthinking everything. Brittany says she wants to ask Daniel what is his plans for this week and how can she help. She sees she knows artists and creatives - then WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.  How about puppies and kittens?

Feeds are back! On Cam 4 Nicole is in the kitchen pouring coffee to Paloma and Jasmine. Alyssa joins them. I have to say again Jasmine looks like a different person with her casual outfits and curly hair compared to her appearance on the show Wednesday.

Switch to storage room. Terrance and Taylor are talking she offers the use of her floral-scented exfoliant. She is readjusting her mic. Now over to the bathroom with Pooch, Monte and someone wearing a light blue jacket, hood up, and gold wire rims. I cannot tell who it is, not even if male or female.  Oh, it's Joseph. He put back his hood. Indie and Brittany join the group. There's Michael in the shower, not wearing glasses, so he looks different. Too skinny to be Kyle.

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK - I think wakeup call. But it looks like almost everyone is up. Terrance joined the bathroom gang.

On Camera 1, Daniel is talking with someone, but camera is only on him. He says he is happy to be working with whoever he's talking to. Let's see who it is on Cam 2. He's talking to Michael, no it's Kyle wearing glasses. Daniel says he wants to know Kyle and Monte more. He also wants to know where everyone is fun. Daniel is too tense, so he doesn't join in bumper pool and know everyone's pets's names because his mind is not just there yet. He knows they've only been there three days but it feels like two weeks to him. He can't overthink anyone or anything because it's so early on.

So far one improvement from last year - much fewer WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK cuts into the action.

Daniel says he knows he would vibe with Kyle the moment he saw him. Daniel is campaigning to not be nominated next week by having conversations like these with the house guests. I still think his alliance with Nicole is the true one but time will tell.

Big hug and they're off to change their batteries.