Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

This is the blandest bro group I've ever seen. And that's saying something.

I also just now noticed the guy with all the cats has a cat shirt. How did nobody tell him  that was not a great idea?

Matt to me means BB19 Matt who...yeah let's not get into that. Except that I completely understand other guys not wanting to use that name on this show. lol 

Edited by vb68
2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I really don't know which is which between Alysa and Paloma.  I know one is taller than the other, but they blend together to me.  Can we just call them Palysa?

I'm already expert level at this. So Paloma looks like last season's Alyssa and this season's Alyssa looks like your prototype airhead sorority girl. Also Paloma has a wider mouth and Alyssa has a cat butt mouth.

Indy, the strategic queen, broke up the Team Slop bro-down in the storage room and trusted Daniel enough to continue to drone on and on about his illustrious music career, so she went into the bedroom that the girls were in to break up their discussion.

giphy.gif

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Dang...  I was starting to nod off but Indy showing off her dirty feet woke me up.  I've now turned down the volume on the TV so that the stream is just background noise while I sleep since I have to work tomorrow.  Luckily, like @HurricaneVal, I've worked from home for the past 2.5 years, so I can feeds watch during the day, lol.

Edited by HighQueenEB

I'm trying to see Elvis in him as Daniel yammers on and on about him, but there's absolutely nothing about Daniel that reminds me of Elvis. At all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Daniel’s favorite Elvis is Black Leather Elvis.  I think he’s basing his career on a Bruno Mars dream board.

I wonder how long it will take for my predictive text to start filling in everyone’s names.

• LOL 2
(edited)

The Turner formerly known as Matt has finally spoken! Daniel is hosting a symposium on religion in the kitchen and he handed the talking stick to Turner and asked him to share with the group.

Turner: "Yeah, my family is filled with nuns and stuff."

Shut up, Turner.

ETA: And now Taylor is all #ad with Brittany, talking about all the different fashion brands that you've never heard of that she probably reps on IG and all of her #favouritethings. Like... a dicky.

Edited by Callaphera

Taylor believes it’s important to be mindful about fashion. Be aware of how you’re utilizing your wardrobe! But she is not a fashion snob. If all you can afford is Fast Fashion, she will definitely not look down on you.

Taylor and I cannot be friends. My approach to fashion is wearing whatever is on top of the clean laundry basket.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Daniel’s an atheist. Somewhere, Julie is already putting together a Bible care package.

Poor Julie is probably losing her mind. This house is filled with "Well, I was religious but now I'm not" stories. Thankfully it's in their contracts that they must be seen at the airport after being voted out while wearing one of Julie's tye-dye hoodies.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

First alliance strategizing! With Alyssa (of course) and Paloma. Final 2! Scorpio Sisters! They want to recruit Kyle, Pooch, Jasmine and Monte. With 2 others on the side.

Alyssa’s obsession with Sneaky Snakes continues. She’s not naming names, but they’re there.

Edited to correct: Paloma, not Ameerah. All the sorority girly girl faces are running together.

Edited by 30 Helens
24 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Taylor believes it’s important to be mindful about fashion. Be aware of how you’re utilizing your wardrobe! But she is not a fashion snob. If all you can afford is Fast Fashion, she will definitely not look down on you.

Taylor and I cannot be friends. My approach to fashion is wearing whatever is on top of the clean laundry basket.

90% of my shirts are souvenir tee-shirts. Big and baggy. The other 10% are basic tees from Womanwithin.com. She'd probably burn me at the stake. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Forty five minutes ago, Daniel was holding court in the kitchen. I went to go make some cookie dough, ended up stopping long enough to clean half my kitchen, and I come back to find... Daniel still talking. He doesn't shut up. How Kyland of him.

(edited)

Daniel is still talking but this time to the camera in his HoH room. He said hello to his mother, told us about how he's auditioned for this show for 10 years and now that he's in the Big Brother house, he's "so excited to be in you" (that's unrill. Totally dope). He also said that he likes the homie Nicole, Alyssa who is dope, and Kyle. Paloma's cool. Brittany would be easy to put on the block but not-Ms. Frizzle has a backstage pass. Indy and Taylor are "firecrackers" that might need to be watched. Terrence is also dope. He just likes too many people.

ETA: Production gave them a dishwasher this year! It doesn't work. Because of course.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Good morning feedsters! It looks like everybody is snoozing in the BB house. I'll take a stab on who is sleeping in which room, but Camera 1 has already foiled me. I'm pretty sure this is not the have not room since there are no pool floaties. This bedroom has a geometric triangle patterned carpet, a pseudo-brick or tiled wall and car pictures over the beds. I think this is an all guys room. I can only see one face - I'd say Daniel but he is HOH so I'm sure he's up in the HOH room. I'm scrolling through the cast list to see if I can figure out who the face belongs to. Maybe Pooch, more likely Matt Turntable of the patchwork pants. It could be Jonathan, too. Then the camera view switches to a very femine looking room. Skeletal dandelion puff design bedspreads, curvy transparent headboards, I think a short-nubbed bland carpet. The wall has some kind of patterning. Oh I forgot, the first bedroom I saw had full-length mirrors for the closet doors. 

There are women in this second room. My guess for the first bed is Paloma, the second bed Indie or alyssa. Can't tell with the third bed. All heads are visible. This might be last year's big blue couch room.

Camera 2 has a closeup on the woman I think is Paloma. (I take that back, I'm pretty sure that's Alyssa since she turned onto her side and I can have a closeup of her face. The skeletal dandelion puff pattern could also be described as atoms, sort of. This is all black and white in night vision camera, but I'm guessing the color pattern is black and pale pink. It just looks like it would be those colors. On to Camera 3.

Camera 3 shows the hallway bedroom. Either the far bed is empty or someone is super tangled up in the duvet. Now I think Paloma is in this one. That's the only face I can see. The bedspreads are solid colored, probably white. They might have a pattern that 's a slightly darker shade. On the walls above the dressers are flower boxes (?), fake flowers of course. The far wall has some sort of square pattern which looks like sunbursts, but in between the sliding doors and the tall cupboards there are big dark blotches on the wall, kind of like the floral part of chives or a sea urchin or something that is solid-centered with a bunch spikes going out. This must be a women's room because everyone has their shoes tucked neatly under the dressers. On to Camera 4.

Camera 4 shows, I believe, the hallway room from the opposite angle as Cam 3. The bedspreads do have a light pattern, my guess is the colors are light blue and white. I don't know how to describe the walls, they are geometric but more 3D, with one layer above another. Squares, triangles on sticks above some random patterned wallpaper. There is someone in the tangled up duvet bed.

Action on Cameras 1 and 2! Looks like Monte on a potty break. Even though the theme is festivals, the design is retro, kind of early 60s. It is like Jetsons. Now Monte is just wandering around between the living room and kitchen. Now stomping up the stairs. Must be going to the Have Not room on the second floor, nope, to the nook outside the HOH furnished with cheap dormitory student lounge furniture. (I guess that is 60's style, too. It looks like he's meditating, so I'll leave him be for now.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So far they're proving to be as boring as I thought. 

Yeah, so far I don't see any real standouts in terms of personality, strategy, or  much of anything else.  I'm a little surprised that Kyle is being talked up for potential alliances as I thought, or was maybe hoping, that he would be a candidate for First Out.

• Love 2

I am hearing that most of the women hate Taylor, which I knew would happen. Taylor just exudes pageant. I hope we get some drama out of this at least. I mean, I’d rather the drama not be all the women hating each other but it’s BB so.

• Love 6
(edited)

And the role of the houseguest who gets up early and cleans the house this season goes to ... Monte!  He's washing dishes. 

He's just spent five minutes washing a cutting board, leaving the water running the entire time.   Monte just started on the pizza cutter.  Let's see how much water he wastes getting this sucker sparkly. 

ETA, the Belly Dancer and Jasmine are up. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Thalia said:

And the role of the houseguest who gets up early and cleans the house this season goes to ... Monte!  He's washing dishes. 

He's just spent five minutes washing a cutting board, leaving the water running the entire time.   Monte just started on the pizza cutter.  Let's see how much water he wastes getting this sucker sparkly. 

I was just going to report that Monte is washing dishes talking with Brittany (looks like the back of her head). They are talking about how it doesn't seem real that they are here.

Lights were on on Cameras 3 and 4 but now they're back to night vision.

Camera 2 has people moving around. Let's check it out. Oh, it's just Cam 1 from a different angle, Monte and Brittany. Now there's someone in a red hat, or shower cap. That might be Jasmine of the fluffy pink dress.

• Love 1

Camera 4 shows the HOH room and the sparse jangly beads! There's Elvis with his two-toned hair. As the first HOH, he greets the day by mournfully singing "Walk that Lonesome Road" descriptive how isolated he feels as the first HOH with power over his fellow house guests. Should he use his power for good or evil? The fate of 14 is in his hands (can't touch Pooch this week).

3 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I kind of knew that being the "bigger" girl would make Brittany an early target.  She'll be lucky if she gets through the early weeks.

She mentioned to Monte that she has a big badunka that won't go away and so what.

By the way Monte is wearing a black tank with black shorts with a small black cap over his hair. Jasmine has the red shower cap, black trimmed, and two-piece light gray pajamas, like a T-shirt and shorts combo. Brittany is wearing a black T-short with BACKSTAGE in yellow on the back, a reminder for Daniel in case he forgot who he nommed for backstage passes.

Switch to Michael, quickly styling his hair in a hallway mirror. There are flowers painted on the wall in the style of a third-grade art.

Must be HOH bathroom, blue HOH robe hanging next to the toilet stall. This is a very brown, masculine looking bathroom. Gray floor w/kind of a darker gray smeary pattern.  I better get back to work.

9 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

"Awkwardly Floating Around."

Loved that.  Which is worse, in a box by yourself awkwardly floating around or in a box by yourself captioned "in good with the guys"?

• Love 2

Monte, Indie and Terrance talking about languages (Spanish and Portuguese) and American accents (Jasmine - southern, Pooch - Staten Island). They are in the cars bedroom.

(edited)

I thought Elvis and Pooch were in with the Bros.

Elvis in particular was crooning "Thank you!! We good" to a couple of them in the storage room last night for volunteering for the Have Nots.

Edited by vb68
34 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

This is highly unusual.  The first HoH usually gets the approach for the alliances.  But Daniel literally seems to be at or near the bottom of the house already.  Has he formed any bonds or made any alliances yet?  Everyone else has been bonding somewhat (not all have made alliances, but there's been bonding, at least), but he seems well behind the curve.

Makes me a bit worried about his chances after his HoH reign is over.

He was chatting with Brittany and Jasmine in the storage room earlier. I think they were talking about people in the house but I was actually doing some work at the time so didn't really listen. 

Someone referred to the Porta Potty group as the Blue Man Group and they need to do laundry. Alyssa is doing a how to put on makeup demo in the bathroom. Terrence walks in and turns around and leaves. Kyle is in there, too, benefitting from the makeup demo. Nicole (who I think of as Kaycee) proudly states she only uses concealer and foundation because makeup gets so heavy.

I suppose I should watch these tips as I've been mostly makeup-less the last two years and I'm going on a trip with a tour group in September and I suppose I should look decent. Now Jasmine is in daytime clothing and her hair is out of the shower cap and she looks like a different person. 

Alyssa says you should apply your base eyeshadow color with your finger. Monte says, "Is that right?"

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Wrong.  Daniel talked way too much and went on about too many irrelevant things last night

He was definitely talking non-stop about the actual Elvis last night.

I know this is an older cast by BB standards, but they aren't that old!

Edited by vb68
39 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Loved that.  Which is worse, in a box by yourself awkwardly floating around or in a box by yourself captioned "in good with the guys"?

In terms of gameplay, definitely "awkwardly floating around"; however, if we're talking sheer personal amusement... "in good with the guys" has nothing on "awkwardly floating around" placed in the center of the chart haha

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

"Awkwardly Floating Around."

I can relate. Poor cat lawyer.

Has Terrance bonded with anyone? As usual, all the people I can kind of like are generally on the outs.

Michael says Nicole made slop pancakes and they were really good. She added protein powder, milk, cinnamon and maple syrup and fried them so they were crisp.

Lots of relationship talk in the bathroom between Alyssa, Paloma and Indie. Matt walked in for a minute, listened to the conversation, and left right away.

Twizzler and licorice conversation in the storage room between Daniel, Paloma and Ameerah.

Everyone's in the kitchen now. I guess Pooch fixed lunch. Someone said he had a food prep assembly line going at 7:00 am. (No he didn't, no one was up then except maybe Monte.)

Nicole tells everyone that the dishwasher doesn't work. It doesn't turn on. So they have to wash dishes by hand. And someone left their Invisalign by the kitchen sink. Conversation about how to find out who owns it without shaming the person. Monte says one of us will put it somewhere else and the owner will be mad and say they meant to leave it by the sink. Pooch is washing dishes and they are using the dishwasher as a dish rack for drying the dishes.

Conversation about who in the house is like people from previous seasons. Paloma is like Alyssa and Nicole is like Kaycee. Matt says Daniel makes him think of Paul, I think only for musical moments. Now there's talk about Nicole F. Ameerah liked her in season 16. (So did I.)

Ameerah meeting with Daniel and throwing the Have Nots under the bus, saying the reason they all volunteered was so they wouldn't be nominated (which, duh).  She's floating getting rid of a "strong player" first, i.e. penis, and mentioned she's very tight with Alyssa and Paloma.  He seems very into it, but he's so new I don't know if that's how he's going to be with everyone or if he's sincere.

• Love 1

House guests are getting ready to go outside. They are so excited! The backyard will be open for two hours today. Joseph borrowed Matt's hoodie and spilled coffee on it. Matt is Dude, it's OK.

(edited)

Daniel and Nicole just made a final two alliance in the storage room while looking for water bottles.

Terrance doesn't like his water bottle because it has a pink top. It's sissy! He swapped with Nicole and now has a conservative translucent light blue one with a dark gray top.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Cheers and rejoicing when they can finally go outside!!!

Outside there are stairs where they can go to another level.

Pooch nabbed the hammock. He said he was going to. 

There's something in the yard that looks like a tape measure stretched between two posts, about a foot above the ground. Someone said it's for your core. You walk across it. Taylor made it across OK. They are going to practice on it for when they're on Survivor and they have to walk on the balance beam.

Upstairs there is a balcony wrapping around the back of the building. I'm trying to figure out what the design on the far wall is. Looks like copper-colored steel wool and something else I don't know how to describe.

Edited by Lamb18
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am hearing that most of the women hate Taylor, which I knew would happen. Taylor just exudes pageant. I hope we get some drama out of this at least. I mean, I’d rather the drama not be all the women hating each other but it’s BB so.

Taylor is also a picky princess which greatly amuses me and will probably not amuse the other HGs. Last night when the feeds first turned on, she kept wrinkling her nose and complaining to Terrance that it smelled like onions in the kitchen (I feel her, I hate onions) and then when he pointed out that you could make a sandwich out of the deli platters in the kitchen, she gave him a Look and told him "I'm not going to get the bread out of the storage room." To his credit, he did not go and fetch the bread for her but just gave her a mild "Had enough of the storage room already, huh?" Apparently she also has strong opinions on chicken noodle soup.

• LOL 1

Oh!  They got a slackline.  That....surprises me.  After Christmas was injured, BB seemed to remove all potential injury sources from the house.  I was wondering if they'd retain the second level in the backyard last night, and it appears they did.  Wow.  That's a huge change.  I wonder what's up there?  Couches?  Workout equipment?

More importantly......can the wall yellers see them on the upper deck?

Everyone is at the pool now, some in it, others around the edge. They are so happy to be outside and in the sun. I guess when they were quarantined at the hotel they had to stay inside the whole time. So this is their first time outside in weeks

23 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Oh!  They got a slackline.  That....surprises me.  After Christmas was injured, BB seemed to remove all potential injury sources from the house.  I was wondering if they'd retain the second level in the backyard last night, and it appears they did.  Wow.  That's a huge change.  I wonder what's up there?  Couches?  Workout equipment?

More importantly......can the wall yellers see them on the upper deck?

There's table and chairs up there. I'm not sure if they're high enough for wall yellers to see.