Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Paloma…she’s a lot. She now wants to put up Daniel next week because he was a poor sport in the competition? She talks SO much and SO fast. I think I need her to be HOH. She’d be an absolute train wreck.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Indy is up in the HOH now and all is good. So he seems to be over it. Brittany seems to be very impressed with her investigative skills and was giving Daniel the rundown on what everyone not playing in the comp was doing/saying on the sidelines. My favorite part was when she described the push of so many people to sit as close to the “host” as possible, presumably to get more camera time. You gotta love those fame whores!

On 7/7/2022 at 8:13 PM, Lucas Rowan said:

So Daniel's made his first alliance outside of Nicole, and it seems to be with Turner and Pooch.  (I know, I know.)  They're talking about adding Monte, as well, but they already find him expendable if they do add him.

Thank you! I was going to go crazy if someone else didn't have Turner & Hooch stuck in their head!

• LOL 2

Daniel came down from the HOH room to the kitchen and announced that he wants to talk to each person so they can tell them what they're thinking. And there won't be any side deals going on.

May the one-on-ones begin!

Jasmine is the first victim, that is, interviewee.

Daniel is naming names and he wants to know what Jasmine thinks. First person to discuss: Indie. Jasmine likes Indie, but wouldn't mind if she went home. I guess Indy said if she won veto she would use it on herself.

Second name: Taylor. Silence. Jasmine is divided on Taylor. Daniel feels he can't have a conversation with her.

Daniel wants Terrence to stay. He asks Jasmine has a preference between Indy and Taylor.

• Love 1

Kyle is the next  victim. Daniel says he has no plan to put up a Strong Man, as he told Monte. (Funny, he didn't tell Jasmine that!) Daniel's criteria for picking someone is someone he's tried to open up to but it didn't get very far. Daniel asks Kyle how he feels about Indy. Kyle feels things are one-sided with Indy. (My phone's spell check has Indy as an option!) He'll ask her things about herself but she doesn't ask anything about him. Kyle says Taylor put on this very fancy long dress, saying "this is my finale dress." Kyle didn't that wasn't appropriate on Day 4. He warns Daniel if he does nominate Taylor there will be backlash from her.

3 minutes ago, mertensia said:

Okay, I am closing in on 60 and completely fashion ignorant. Is Daniel's hair a popular thing or a him thing?

I'm 64, but I think it's a him thing. This camera view shows the back of his head and his hair looks awful. 

Interview is over! Have Not boys are thrilled have olives and pickles to eat. 

Joseph says they can also eat basil and bay leaf.

Next victim is Brittany.

I could hear all this yelling during Brittany and Daniel's conversation, so I switched cameras, but none of the cameras were showing a conflict. I think the raised voices are in the bathroom.

1Terrence is making a list of what can be eaten with slop. Hemay volunteer to be a have not next week.

(edited)

Daniel & Pooch are discussing the possibility of Taylor going over Terrance and started to count votes (Kyle will do whatever they want) and then the feeds cut over to the game room where Nicole & Terrance are, and now all four cameras are on that room just when the HOH conversation was getting rilly interesting.  Button Boy is NOT dope!

Oh, Kyle is in there too.  And Terrance has told us that Portland would be a dope place to live.  Or Seattle.  It's a whole vibe.  Something tells me he hasn't visited since the pandemic started...

Edited by HighQueenEB
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Kyle says Taylor put on this very fancy long dress, saying "this is my finale dress." Kyle didn't that wasn't appropriate on Day 4. He warns Daniel if he does nominate Taylor there will be backlash from her.

HOH feed during the end of the Daniel/Pooch conversation touched on this.  They're offended because she did it in front of the people who are on the block, and they felt like it was presumptuous and disrespectful of her to do that to them.  

Earlier in the blue bedspread room, the guys were discussing this and pretty much it was the fact that she announced it was her "finale" dress that ticked them off.  If she'd just put the pretty dress on, that would have been fine, or so they say.  Personally, I think they're all just looking for a reason to convince Daniel she needs to go - typical BB.

Indy's in HOH now.

• Like 1

Joseph doing his HOH interview. It literally took me a minute to remember who he is. Oh, and now it’s Paloma. I’m too tired to listen to all the words which will be coming out of her mouth.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Joseph doing his HOH interview. It literally took me a minute to remember who he is. Oh, and now it’s Paloma. I’m too tired to listen to all the words which will be coming out of her mouth.

Admit it, you didn't remember his name until after he left the HOH - his meeting with Daniel was that fast.

• LOL 4
(edited)

Daniel assures Joseph he will NOT target a Homie. Strong dudes are off the table, because Daniel is also a strong dude.

Joseph leaves, Paloma enters. Daniel says the only reason he is doing 1-on-1s is to have an excuse to spend time with Paloma. She compares herself to an old computer: simple and easy to load. (Insert your own joke here.) They are both impressed with Michael and his stealth skills. 

Daniel wants to ramble talk, but Paloma is all business: who is your replacement nom? She rules out Alyssa, he rules out Nicole. He thinks Taylor is upset because Paloma is playing the game Taylor wanted to play, but better. Paloma is astounded by his powers of perception.

She insists the vote has to be unanimous. She wants to get Michael on board. Daniel: “Who’s Michael?” Paloma: “….”

Alyssa enters. Daniel asks her opinion for noms. She suggests Joseph or Taylor. Paloma jumps on the Taylor idea, although it “breaks her heart”. She gently massages the idea until Daniel is fully on board. (It doesn’t take long.) 

Daniel asks their opinion of Indy. He wonders if she’s related to JC. Because they’re both from Brazil. (I don’t know if this is true, but it doesn’t matter, because… WTF?) Paloma and Alyssa think Indy’s a wild card and another potential easy out. But they think Taylor’s the smarter move.

Paloma is totally running this game right now, and I should be impressed, but there’s something about her that I don’t quite trust.

Also, Daniel’s an idiot.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Back from Shapes (I don’t know what to call those orange blobs) and pretty much the entire house has piled into the HoH room, and it’s like opening night with all the chaotic cross talk.

Meanwhile, Taylor brushes her teeth in the bathroom. “Why am I always alone in this house?” she wonders to the mirror, and my heart breaks a little.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I missed part of the Monte/Joseph/Paloma conversation, but apparently they told her, while I was in my kitchen refilling my hydroflask, that Taylor is going around telling people that Paloma is saying they need to put 2 "big targets" up this week - before that, they had been discussing the fact that Taylor, during their family gratitude dinner last night, in the middle of crying, said "I'll stab you in the front" and they were "sketched out" by this revelation because surely she'll not hesitate to also stab you in the back when you're not looking. 

Paloma then went into the bathroom to convince Indy that Taylor needed to go, Alyssa walked in and Paloma told them both what the guys said, which has successfully convinced Indy that Taylor needs to go, lol. And now, Paloma is alone with Ameerah in the bathroom recounting the same story, and Ameerah is on board with voting Taylor out.  

And now, Paloma has gone out to the backyard, despite telling everyone that she's completely exhausted and ready for bed. 

But the camera has gone back to the bathroom where Taylor is sobbing alone.  Was she in the toilet stall the whole time Paloma was in there with Indy, Alyssa and Ameerah?  😲

ETA - we go to orange blocks, cameras come back on the HOH and the backyard, and dammit...  I need to know where the hell Taylor is!!!!!

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Yes.  Yes, she was.  She heard everything.  Poor Taylor.

You know, everyone has been saying since the premiere night that Paloma was going to blow up her own game, but dang...  This might be as fast and bad as Frenchie, especially if she winds up on the block next to Terrance and Taylor because of whatever twist the Backstage Pass gives us.

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

It won't help anything.  For Taylor or Terrance.  Paloma's gotten herself protected on nearly all sides.  If she somehow ends up vulnerable to the boot, it won't come to her.

For now, but if Taylor calls a meeting, some stuff is surely going to blow up and I'm not sure Paloma will be safe past this week - people are going to realize she talks way too much - they'll either want her gone because she's a liability or they'll want her around as a shield.

ETA - I just want Taylor to not roll over and let death take her after tonight's revelation.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 2

Paloma is filling Nicole in on all the night's happenings, at 70mph. Paloma is like a hummingbird who drank too much sugar water and is spinning in circles before inevitably crashing into the fence. There is no way Paloma would target Monte and the other guys, she loves them. And Taylor is such a bitch, all the girls know it. Taylor has said something bitchy to every girl and they all hate her. Paloma is not scared because she knows everyone loves her, but Taylor is crazy and now Paloma is going to cry because she’s so stressed and tired, but she will be so happy once that bitch is out of the house, and spin and spin and spin and crash.

Watching Paloma is exhausting. Nicole listens calmly, then expresses her disappointment. She liked Taylor, but realizes she is likely the only one. She has to think about all this.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

What cracks me up about Paloma is that she says "everyone in the house knows except Daniel" to each and every victim, er, fellow HG who hasn't heard the story tonight.  She said it to Nicole, then Kyle, and then she says that Terrance doesn't know either.  Our Girls' Girl Queen Bee really needs to go to bed, but she has to wait until Daniel is out of the DR.

Taylor just walked up to Paloma and they started to talk and I was primed for fireworks, but for some reason Button Boy thought we’d rather hear Turner talk about his tattoos. 🙄🙄

• Sad 1

If Indy sticks around, she’s going to teach everyone how to have a tantric massage. She will also teach the guys how to make love with a woman. Her purpose in life is to help everyone have successful intimacy. I think Indy just bought herself another few weeks in the house.

• LOL 9

I fell asleep for awhile, then woke up to find Paloma still awake, still talking, and seeking reassurance from Daniel. He told her not to worry, Taylor is gone, but nobody’s going to tell her until they have to, in order to mitigate the drama.

Daniel clearly doesn’t care about feeds.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

God damn!  Monte is officially a pile of shit.

He fucking hates Taylor.  He doesn't just want her evicted.  He wants her humiliated.  He wants her evicted unanimously and shocked by it, because that's what she deserves for all of the horrible things she's done.

And what, exactly, has she done, Monte?  Hmm?

Monte sucks.

And yeah, Daniel sucks, too, because he wants Taylor totally ostracized.

But . . . Monte?!  Damn!

Monte told Kyle last night that he thinks production/BB/diray room is pushing for him and Taylor and he does not like her like that. He was saying he did not want the showmace edit. I wonder if that is at least a small reason why he would be happy she was gone?

• Useful 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Yes.  Yes, she was.  She heard everything.  Poor Taylor.

Apparently Taylor didn't hear anything and the crying was unrelated but excellent timing for editing.

ETA: She told Paloma (I think) that she was tired, felt alone, and "cried for no reason" which I can buy. Taylor isn't a homie and the vibes in the house are probably unrill right now for her.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

God damn!  Monte is officially a pile of shit.

He fucking hates Taylor.  He doesn't just want her evicted.  He wants her humiliated.  He wants her evicted unanimously and shocked by it, because that's what she deserves for all of the horrible things she's done.

And what, exactly, has she done, Monte?  Hmm?

Monte sucks.

And yeah, Daniel sucks, too, because he wants Taylor totally ostracized.

But . . . Monte?!  Damn!

Idgi why people in the house always think it's cool to pile onto someone after knowing them for a whopping 48 hours. It's not like Taylor is actually a vile person. She seems sweet actually. A bit pageant princessy, but inoffensive.

• Sad 1

I should have trusted my gut that Monte would suck lol. He was looking so fine that first morning that I was hoping he'd be not horrible but alas.

Honestly, hopefully Taylor does go. I can't take another week or more of them treating her like shit for no reason. We've seen that in enough BB seasons to last a lifetime.

So, Nicole and/or Ameerah didn't even try to get him to target Joe? Ugh. I figured Nicole would end up backing down because I knew Daniel would never get rid of a strong, tall male but I was at least hoping Nicole would pitch it.

Brittany has Daniel so pegged. She told Michael that he wants the big, cool guys to like him because they didn't like him in high school. Every fucking season! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean this is pure yikes. Possibly the quickest dissent into madness I've ever seen on BB. The racism just jumped out in these people damn.

There might be some aspects of it that are racist (Pooch leaning into the "she's gonna explode"), but I'm not seeing where anything that Monte or Paloma have said that is racist.  If Monte feels like production is pressuring him to consider a showmance he doesn't want with Taylor, it's not racist to want her out - aren't we ALL about foiling production's plans/wishes at every opportunity?  And, Paloma is just a straight up, rather immature garden variety HS mean girl who is bullying Taylor, another alpha girl.  

Beyond that, Taylor has made comments and done things that are giving all of them (Pooch, Monte, Kyle, Turner, Paloma, Alyssa) not unreasonable cause to want her out.  They don't trust her because of the comment she made at the family gratitude table.  They certainly could be twisting it - probably are because, well, houseguests are gonna houseguest all day/all night long once they've settled on a target for eviction.  It's gross and the worst of herd mentality and groupthink, but there hasn't been much that's racist about any of it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

What did she say at the gratitude table? All I saw was she expressed gratitude for her circle of friends at home and got emotional. Which ... considering how shunned she is, it's understandable she misses her real friends. 

When Facebook and Reddit are on a Black woman’s side, you know you done fucked up lol. Taran is even out here pointing out how macro it’s gotten when he usually stays pretty quiet about that stuff. These people are in for a very rude awakening when they get out. This season is very BB15/BB21. Unfortunately for me, I can’t look away from a train wreck.

Let me hope for the impossible since BB never works out for me but I’m hoping the twist results in Alyssa and Poloma on the block with Taylor and Terrence safe, Alyssa evicted because she brings absolutely nothing to the table, and Taylor wins HOH.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

What did she say at the gratitude table? All I saw was she expressed gratitude for her circle of friends at home and got emotional. Which ... considering how shunned she is, it's understandable she misses her real friends. 

Apparently, during the midst of her emotional tear about her friends, she very coldly said something along the lines of "I won't hesitate to stab you in the front" - I haven't seen a clip of her entire share, so I don't know the context (ie - betray my friends and I'll stab you in the front for doing that), but that is "scary" and "untrustworthy" to Monte, Pooch, Paloma, et al because if she's telling you that she'll stab you in the front, you know she won't bat an eye when it comes to stabbing you in the back should the opportunity present itself.  Based on the clip of her gratitude table emotional share that I did see, I think the HGs are trying to twist the "stab you in the front" comment the way only HGs can do when they're looking for "reasons" to evict someone.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Apparently, during the midst of her emotional tear about her friends, she very coldly said something along the lines of "I won't hesitate to stab you in the front" - I haven't seen a clip of her entire share, so I don't know the context (ie - betray my friends and I'll stab you in the front for doing that), but that is "scary" and "untrustworthy" to Monte, Pooch, Paloma, et al because if she's telling you that she'll stab you in the front, you know she won't bat an eye when it comes to stabbing you in the back should the opportunity present itself.  Based on the clip of her gratitude table emotional share that I did see, I think the HGs are trying to twist the "stab you in the front" comment the way only HGs can do when they're looking for "reasons" to evict someone.

I think what she was trying to say was that she'll stand up for her friends from home in a fierce way. Which ... I get it. She's locked in a house with 15 people who ignore her, talk bad about her, and ridicule her every move. So she wanted people to know that in real life she does have a close set of friends. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

And the Taylor bashing has commenced for the day.

Ameerah and Pooch discussing how Taylor's mom is a feedwatcher, and going to be mad at all the shit-talking they're doing about her.

They're talking about how Taylor deserves it because of the "way she's treated people."

(edited)

Oh Xavier and the rest of the Cookout can go away any time. I liked them okay during the season, but post-season when they spent months and months just freeloading at Todrick's house was just gross. 

ETA: Ameerah and Jasmine are ranting about the finale dress thing AGAIN. Jesus.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Like 3

When Michael was talking to Alyssa about it she was like whatever but I think he planted a seed in her that she looks bad and that was all that was tbh.

As always, they cast a bunch of spineless cowards who just follow the leader.

I'll give Michael some props though because he brought it up unprovoked. 

• Love 4

I do think it’s interesting that last year there was a worry from some people that with the new diversity rules in casing, the Cookout would be a thing to happen every year. I kind of figured that last year was a special case with a unique group of people forming it, and would definitely not be the norm. This year is proving that theory out.

But what a disappointing group of houseguests so far. Just all around terrible or boring or running scared. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

As of now I think Turner, Terrance and Taylor are pretty good examples of how awful the casting for this show can be year after year. The rest are just OK. I rewatched all their profiles from the premiere episode today and nothing has changed my mind. I’m only rooting for Nicole to be the winner on Finale Night and I quite honestly don’t give a shite who the runner-up is.

Edited by TimWil
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I will say that casting did a total 180 of casting black people from last year to back again to their normal amo. However anyone felt about The Cookout good or bad at least there was more than 2 black people. Of course, it was lucky if they had one in general. It’s so obvious the girls girls didn’t like Taylor from jump. Heck! I don’t even think Taylor spoke and they hated her. It’s so crazy that even if they don’t like her that they would at least fake it after watching last season. I mean are they that dumb?!?! Don’t answer that. Once again it will probably be best for Taylor to get out of the house while she can. I think a lot of the hate is gonna be a total shock to her until she gets the 411. I can only imagine Julie trying to dance around this interview. With casting doing their total 180 they stopped a potential blob alliance to a blob alliance of mean girls. Ugh! I don’t know how you fix it. 

• Love 1

When have the rest of the HGs ever liked a pageant girl, regardless of her skin color?  It was a double whammy, being a black pageant girl, for sure, but Taylor would have been just as disliked if she'd been as white and blonde as Taylor Swift, simply for being a pageant girl.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

When have the rest of the HGs ever liked a pageant girl, regardless of her skin color?  It was a double whammy, being a black pageant girl, for sure, but Taylor would have been just as disliked if she'd been as white and blonde as Taylor Swift, simply for being a pageant girl.

Oh! I thought pageant girl was just an excuse. HG don’t like pageant girls as contestants? Who knew?