Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 11/04/2017 at 11:33 PM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

She always comes across in her talking heads like someone just woke her up suddenly from a valium nap.

It's a shame because before she did her whole makeover, she actually had quite a personality. I can't imagine the show would survive with just her, they'll definitely need some of the other family members on the side to stop us from going comatose from the sound of her voice. 

I don't quite understand what her die hard fans see in her besides surgical enhancement and lots of money.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ms.o said:

Kylie is "collaborating" with Kim on her makeup line.  This video disturbs the hell out of me.  Kim looks high AF

http://www.oxygen.com/very-real/kim-kardashian-and-kylie-jenner-posed-topless-together-on-instagram-video

First, the article title is "Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Posed Topless Together On Instagram (Video)" & then underneath they put "You know, as sisters do." LMAO. Second, it's called "KKW X Kylie" is the X supposed to be "times"? Like in a math equation? What does that even mean? Third, I've been seeing Kim referred to as KKW in a lot of places lately, so I guess this is what they've decided to call her now, Cher was already taken, so KKW it is. Kris must have made a lot of phone calls to get everyone to use that. Fourth, they both look terrible in that video, slicked down hair & pale fake lips, they both look greasy.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, GaT said:

First, the article title is "Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Posed Topless Together On Instagram (Video)" & then underneath they put "You know, as sisters do." LMAO. Second, it's called "KKW X Kylie" is the X supposed to be "times"? Like in a math equation? What does that even mean? Third, I've been seeing Kim referred to as KKW in a lot of places lately, so I guess this is what they've decided to call her now, Cher was already taken, so KKW it is. Kris must have made a lot of phone calls to get everyone to use that. Fourth, they both look terrible in that video, slicked down hair & pale fake lips, they both look greasy.

Kims wanted to break away from the "Kardashian" brand for a while, get a separate identity from the trio. Maybe the initials are also a subtle breakaway from the West connection also.Shes neither Kardashian nor West, just KKW.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, GaT said:

Second, it's called "KKW X Kylie" is the X supposed to be "times"? Like in a math equation? What does that even mean?

It's a vector cross product - assuming Kim and Kylie are each a vector, their cross product creates a new vector. ;)

Algebra joke aside, I've seen the X in other fashion collaborations lately. Kim and Kylie aren't being original or math geniuses or anything.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

It's a vector cross product - assuming Kim and Kylie are each a vector, their cross product creates a new vector. ;)

Algebra joke aside, I've seen the X in other fashion collaborations lately. Kim and Kylie aren't being original or math geniuses or anything.

I don't remember algebra at all, so how do you pronounce it? It can't be KKW vector cross product Kylie, right?

• Love 1
Just now, GaT said:

I don't remember algebra at all, so how do you pronounce it? It can't be KKW vector cross product Kylie, right?

I was just joking, I'm sure fashion people don't remember their algebra either. I believe for the fashion collabs it's pronounced like the letter X. If you were using algebraic terms though, you'd say "the cross product of KKW and Kylie".

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I was just joking, I'm sure fashion people don't remember their algebra either. I believe for the fashion collabs it's pronounced like the letter X. If you were using algebraic terms though, you'd say "the cross product of KKW and Kylie".

Thanks, I'm hoping one of them has to explain that in an interview, I could use the lulz.

• Love 2

Third, I've been seeing Kim referred to as KKW in a lot of places lately, so I guess this is what they've decided to call her now, Cher was already taken, so KKW it is.

Look how well it worked for KFC.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

Can't she find an attractive boyfriend? Isn't CA full of good looking wanna be stars?

I don't think Kris lets her off her leash long enough for her to find her own boyfriend.  Kris only auditions fame hungry flashy up and coming rappers for this position who are willing to sell their soul to for publicity.  Find someone too good looking, or even normal looking, pose them next to Kylie, and the horror of what she's done to her face will be even more obvious. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

Can't she find an attractive boyfriend? Isn't CA full of good looking wanna be stars?

ugh -- I didn't think it was possible to get worse than Tyga -- wrong again Sailorgirl! 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

His body language in that picture does not suggest interest in Kylie, to me.

No but it does suggest an interest in getting his picture taken courtside and the exposure sitting next to/with a Kardashian and how it might advance his career. (I don't follow his type of music so I have no idea if he's even remotely successful.) 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

No but it does suggest an interest in getting his picture taken courtside and the exposure sitting next to/with a Kardashian and how it might advance his career. (I don't follow his type of music so I have no idea if he's even remotely successful.) 

This is and always has been Standard Operating Procedure for successful as well as wannabe celebrities. Their agents and PR people set up “dates”, “relationships” and photo-ops with other celebrities for publicity and in certain cases for bearding reasons. Harry Styles, for instance, “dates” celebrities like Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner just for the PR, even though he is wildly successful in his own right. Travis and Kylie probably have no romantic interest in one another, but Travis might want the exposure to further his career, which seems to be going well, and like her older sisters and mother, Kylie cannot appear to be man-less for even one day, lest someone think she is not sexy or desirable despite all her cosmetic surgery procedures. In poor misguides Kylie’s case, I believe she did/does love loathsome Tyga for some inexplicable reason.

• Love 6

There were other pics that he was holding her hand, but in that one he looks like he's paying attention to the game. Don't find that a bad thing. lol

16 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Travis is not a looker, but if it's true that "he pays his own bills, no baby mamas, hasn't had anything repossessed and is age appropriate", then he's still a huge upgrade from Tyga.

Not only that, he bought his own house, renovated it for months and then gave it to his family for Christmas. 

http://ca.complex.com/music/2016/12/travis-scotts-family-christmas

He's such a step up from Tyga who can't pay rent or child support.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

There were other pics that he was holding her hand, but in that one he looks like he's paying attention to the game. Don't find that a bad thing. lol

Not only that, he bought his own house, renovated it for months and then gave it to his family for Christmas. 

http://ca.complex.com/music/2016/12/travis-scotts-family-christmas

He's such a step up from Tyga who can't pay rent or child support.

This guy is too good to be dating Kylie, or any of them.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

This is and always has been Standard Operating Procedure for successful as well as wannabe celebrities. Their agents and PR people set up “dates”, “relationships” and photo-ops with other celebrities for publicity and in certain cases for bearding reasons. Harry Styles, for instance, “dates” celebrities like Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner just for the PR, even though he is wildly successful in his own right. Travis and Kylie probably have no romantic interest in one another, but Travis might want the exposure to further his career, which seems to be going well, and like her older sisters and mother, Kylie cannot appear to be man-less for even one day, lest someone think she is not sexy or desirable despite all her cosmetic surgery procedures. In poor misguides Kylie’s case, I believe she did/does love loathsome Tyga for some inexplicable reason.

I also have to think she loved him. He met her when her family was in the midst of lots of drama and turmoil..Both her parents were so caught up  in their own personal shit, they didn't, couldn't or refused to see that their youngest was struggling. She felt like a fish out of water. The ugly duckling. Tyga came along and took advantage of her insecurities, she became dependent on him. I hope she's gained enough self worth at this time to form a relationship.based on equality and mutual respect.

• Love 7

Kendall's dress is in the 'boring but fake shocking' at the same time, but Kylie's is ridiculous!  She looks awful!  Her dress looks like netting that washed up on a beach filled with trash.  What's with the hair?

• Love 8
On 5/1/2017 at 9:28 PM, Frost said:

Kendall's dress is in the 'boring but fake shocking' at the same time, but Kylie's is ridiculous!  She looks awful!  Her dress looks like netting that washed up on a beach filled with trash.  What's with the hair?

She can take it on Naked and Afraid and use it to catch fish.

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Why is Kylie always invited to the Met but never Khloe?  I understand Kim and Kendall, but never poor ol' Koko.  

The Met has to have  some standards.

The bar was lowered for Kanye and Kim, but Khloe is a whole nother level.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Sorry. Here's a better Link explaining the detailshttp://www.thefader.com/2017/06/09/kylie-jenner-stole-designs-plugged-nyc

Thanks, it does look like she stole the designs from them which she should absolutely be called out on, but I do wonder if Plugged NYC got all the crap Kylie did for supposedly copying Tina Knowles idea for camo from when she made them for Destiny's Child? I thought people shouting "cultural appropriation" at Kylie for using camo was really ridiculous.

Since Khloe is currently in the middle of claims that she stole designs from Destiney Bleu, I guess this is the new Kardashian thing. Find a designer you like, copy their designs, sell them as yours. What a talentless bunch of losers.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Thanks, it does look like she stole the designs from them which she should absolutely be called out on, but I do wonder if Plugged NYC got all the crap Kylie did for supposedly copying Tina Knowles idea for camo from when she made them for Destiny's Child? I thought people shouting "cultural appropriation" at Kylie for using camo was really ridiculous.

Since Khloe is currently in the middle of claims that she stole designs from Destiney Bleu, I guess this is the new Kardashian thing. Find a designer you like, copy their designs, sell them as yours. What a talentless bunch of losers.

The "cultural appropriation" thing baffled me too. I thought camo garments were originally used by hunters and the military. What's cultural about that?

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

The "cultural appropriation" thing baffled me too. I thought camo garments were originally used by hunters and the military. What's cultural about that?

It's not really cultural appropriation, it's just flat out jacking someone else's idea without putting an  interesting spin on it.  Like a musician covering a well known song and basically just laying your own vocals over the original track and making way more $$$ than the original artist did, just because you have a better publicist.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

This explains why folks were saying cultural appropriation. Like Kim, Kylie, and Khloe's whole appearance I feel is cultural appropriation, geared towards attracting an African American man. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/how-kylie-jenner-and-khloe-kardashian-leech-off-black-creativity

To me, that's not cultural appropriation, that's stealing from a designer who just happens to be black. The color of her skin has nothing to do with it.

• Love 6
(edited)

It's not cultural appropriation- it's theft, basically. The only thing is that the Kardashijenners have been accused of appropriating and monetizing black culture for their own profit for a long time now- Khole did it last week- that these things are adding up. It's the pattern of them doing this. 

PluggedNYC posting the receipts (literally the receipts- not just the metaphorical ones) is amazing.  

Perusing the "Kylie Shop" to just see what she's charging for this, I notice this:

Hey teen girls- buy a calendar with pictures of your favourite star taken by the fashion industry's enabled sex offender!!!! 

Screenshot 2017-06-13 at 00.41.57.png

Edited by Pogojoco
  • Love 3
(edited)
23 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

It's not cultural, and it's not new. Camo as a fashion statement has been around for a LOOONG time, at least 20 years, and has been appropriated by many different groups. Many reggae performers would wear camo and khaki back in the day to symbolize being a warrior. 

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Pogojoco said:

It's not cultural appropriation- it's theft, basically. The only thing is that the Kardashijenners have been accused of appropriating and monetizing black culture for their own profit for a long time now- Khole did it last week- that these things are adding up. It's the pattern of them doing this. 

PluggedNYC posting the receipts (literally the receipts- not just the metaphorical ones) is amazing.  

Perusing the "Kylie Shop" to just see what she's charging for this, I notice this:

Hey teen girls- buy a calendar with pictures of your favourite star taken by the fashion industry's enabled sex offender!!!! 

Screenshot 2017-06-13 at 00.41.57.png

"He's only a sex offender if he's offending my kids" - Kris J, probably

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/12/2017 at 5:41 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

This explains why folks were saying cultural appropriation. Like Kim, Kylie, and Khloe's whole appearance I feel is cultural appropriation, geared towards attracting an African American man. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/how-kylie-jenner-and-khloe-kardashian-leech-off-black-creativity

They're just really shitty people, aren't they? It's hard enough for minority artists/designers to get their stuff out there, so to be ripped off by two Valley Girls who are already worth millions is beyond the pale. I hope a heaping dose of karma hits them in their puffed up faces.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8

I am new to this thread and this may have already been discussed but didn't Kylie get her own show?  I don't get this.  Everyone hates this family so much and are beyond sick of them so why is one of them getting a new show?

• Love 2