Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

They might have photoshopped the implants down to give Kylie more of a high fashion look. I've noticed her boobs, waist, hips and butt tend to get bigger or smaller depending on which crowd she's trying to appeal to.

• Love 4
On 2/14/2017 at 11:07 AM, BitterApple said:

It looks like someone took brown magic marker and drew all over her face. 

Is she supposed to be showering in full makeup and a bathing suit? And why?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I don't recall seeing Kylie at all in the Paris episode.  That was weird.  I wonder if they're saving the remaining family sit-down recitations for future shows. 

I had totally forgotten about her until I read someone else's comment mentioning her. They even had Rob facetiming in, I wonder why no Kylie?

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, GaT said:

I had totally forgotten about her until I read someone else's comment mentioning her. They even had Rob facetiming in, I wonder why no Kylie?

Production seems to have been phasing Kylie out of the show since earlier last season.  2 theories:  1)  her social media images are so highly photoshop-ed that to see her regularly on an un-photo-shop-able medium might undermine her brand/image,  2)  K! E! and the powers that be, know that this show is circling the drain and are counting on Kylie being the star of her own future show and are pulling back on her exposure tied to this sinking ship.

• Love 2

Production seems to have been phasing Kylie out of the show since earlier last season.  2 theories:  1)  her social media images are so highly photoshop-ed that to see her regularly on an un-photo-shop-able medium might undermine her brand/image,  2)  K! E! and the powers that be, know that this show is circling the drain and are counting on Kylie being the star of her own future show and are pulling back on her exposure tied to this sinking ship.

This is just what Radar On Line is claiming in today's headlines.

That is one Kardashian show I would not watch. I have no interest in watching Kylie strut around half naked and with a nasty attitude to boot..   

• Love 8

Half hour episodes would be an appropriate amount of time

Life of Kylie will follow Jenner as she “navigates her unique life as an entrepreneur, fashion designer, author, television star, style icon and CEO/Founder of Kylie Cosmetics,” reads a press release for the eight-episode, half-hour docuseries

CEO - yeah, here's Kylie managing a team of executives who manage marketing, finances, manufacturing, legalities, contracts, etc - all with a home school high school education.

• Love 11

"The eight-episode docu-series hopes to reveal the real woman behind all the lip kits, fancy cars, mega mansions, glamorous Instagram photos and filtered Snapchat stories."

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

"The eight-episode docu-series hopes to reveal the real woman behind all the lip kits, fancy cars, mega mansions, glamorous Instagram photos and filtered Snapchat stories."

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

And that woman is......Kris Jenner!!!!!

Face it, without their  mother,  Kylie and the others would be nothing.

• Love 21
32 minutes ago, Magog said:

What the hell is Tyga going to do on this show? 

I was wondering that, too.  Kylie's new brand was basically launched off the back of their scandalous relationship, which is no longer scandalous now that she is 19.   He's best known for spending money he doesn't have and Kylie bailing him out.  I could see them using this platform to show what a great dad he is to Cairo and how mature Kylie is in her new stepmom-ish role.  One big happy family, etc.

Never fear, this show will be loaded with Kardashians and their adjacents, so there will be fairly little pure Kylie screen time.  She always comes across in her talking heads like someone just woke her up suddenly from a valium nap.

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Never fear, this show will be loaded with Kardashians and their adjacents, so there will be fairly little pure Kylie screen time.  She always comes across in her talking heads like someone just woke her up suddenly from a valium nap.

This.  Can we really sit through 8 episodes of Kylie trying to make sentences in that vapid, breathy monotone of hers?

Although - and I hate to admit this - Kylie sort of fascinates me, because I sometimes look at her and try to find any vestiges of the old Kylie.  While Khloe has also drastically changed her appearance, I can clearly remember what she used to look like.  Kylie, not at all.  She's gone.

Also, to me it seems that Kylie is the one true "product" of PMK.  Kylie was never packaged as herself, only in conjunction with Kendall.  I don't think Kris knew what to do with her youngest, average-looking (but adorable) daughter until she had her lips blown up.  Then came the lipkits and a skeevy, questionable boyfriend, and behold - Kylie had a purpose and a way to bring in more kash.

I'm sure it will never be addressed on the show, but I would love to know the thought process at work when a perfectly cute young girl starts getting plastic surgery before she even graduates from high school.  I totally blame her parents for starting it, and Kylie for not being able to stop.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7

Their convenient latest "break" happened at the exact same time as the show started filming. So I'm guessing the relationship drama is his role. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Their convenient latest "break" happened at the exact same time as the show started filming. So I'm guessing the relationship drama is his role. 

They broke up?  And Chyna is single now, too?  How konvenient.   Are human beings Kris' own personal Lego set?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

Yep, they had a choice, relationship drama or car repossessions, & they decided to go for the drama.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Magog said:

Tyga filing for bankruptcy... will he or won't he? Kylie paying his overdue bills... will she or won't she? LOL

I'm guessing they'll be shown buying each other expensive presents, taking sexy selfies, etc. 

Oh, and there could be a robbery. Kylie's jewelry will be stolen.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

They broke up?  And Chyna is single now, too?  How konvenient.   Are human beings Kris' own personal Lego set?

I read on some celebrity site that Chyna wants Tyga back, at which point the entire Kardashian/Jenner/Miscellaneous family tree will catch on fire and burn to the ground.  And if anyone can bring that empire down, it's Chyna.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:42 PM, ginger90 said:

glamorous Instagram photos

The ones she stole?

Maybe she really is the CEO.  If she had anyone else who was actually qualified to run her enterprise, they would have advised against her blatantly ripping off someone else's ideas and passing them off as her own in such a public forum.

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:20 PM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

If she had anyone else who was actually qualified to run her enterprise, they would have advised against her blatantly ripping off someone else's ideas and passing them off as her own in such a public forum.

It's not exactly a unique situation.   Ivanka has the same kind of controversy:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ivanka-trump-sued-copycat-shoe-designs_us_576ac4b5e4b09926ce5d54c2

These people live in such a bubble that I think they honestly convince themselves they are creative geniuses.  Or else they figure everyone else is too dumb to figure it out.

• Love 8

Yeah I'm no Kylie fan but I hope she did smarten up and finally saw Tyga for what he is. While I don't like her, I hate seeing people get taken advantage of and he's been taking advantage of her since she was a child. Maybe stealing money from his son was the final straw for her.

• Love 4