Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, The Ascension said:

Is this car in Kylie's name too?

This family is so freaking materialistic. At some point for any normal person, it all becomes meaningless. But they just keep going, buying, and patting themselves on the back and telling themselves they deserve it because of all the shit they put  up with from #trolls #jealousbitches #omghaters #youhateuscauseyouaintus. They just take, take, take, and collect, collect, collect. Never giving, of course. Go ahead Kardashian/Jenner ladies, keep filling up those white and black museums with all the biggest and newest things, it won't do shit for your rotting souls.

When you have tons of money gift giving becomes a runaway train as each round of gift giving tops the one before. The gifts end up having no real meaning. Rich people buying for another rich person, (who is capable of buying anything they want anyway), it's just an exercise in throwing their wallet around. No effort into trying to find something the other person would appreciate or that shows some insight into their personality. 

• Love 3

I have no problem with people who are multimillionaires buying luxurious gifts though I do question how many pricey cars these people need..my issue is with this jackass who can't even pay his rent acting like he's some rich bigshot gifting Kylie with gifts he clearly can't afford. I'd bet anything either that money came from Kylie because or Kris paid for it.

• Love 7

Well, you can see my comment above, "How long before this one gets repossessed?" & it turns out it could be soon. Tyga failed to show up in court today, so a bench warrant was issued for him, & a lien was put on his property "including any property gifted to a third-party" Hide your car Kylie!

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20160809/b786395/?cid=featuredent_media_tyga

WTF was he doing in that house that damaged the bathroom tiles?

• Love 5
On August 8, 2016 at 2:17 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Who actually paid/leased for it? I bet this in Kylie' name just like the Ferrari. This will be taken to the family car customization shop Platinum Motorsports and have some rims and paint job on it.

Who paints a leased car? And if you bought it, why not order the color you want?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Well, you can see my comment above, "How long before this one gets repossessed?" & it turns out it could be soon. Tyga failed to show up in court today, so a bench warrant was issued for him, & a lien was put on his property "including any property gifted to a third-party" Hide your car Kylie!

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20160809/b786395/?cid=featuredent_media_tyga

WTF was he doing in that house that damaged the bathroom tiles?

Bwahahahaha!  I hope Tyga lands in jail. What an arrogant idiot. You cant just blow off a bench warrant.

If he gets arrested, will PMK have the arrest and the perp walk filmed for KUWTK? Will there be scenes of frantic Kylie rushing to his scrawny side?

More articles about this:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/09/tyga-arrest-warrant-court/ Tyga: Judge Orders Arrest

http://www.eonline.com/news/786395/judge-orders-arrest-warrant-for-tyga-after-failing-to-show-up-to-court Judge Orders Arrest Warrant for Tyga After Rapper Fails to Show Up to Court

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3731842/Judge-issues-warrant-Tyga-s-arrest-Kylie-Jenner-s-rapper-boyfriend-fails-court-unpaid-480K-dispute-former-landlord-trashed-Malibu-home.html Judge issues warrant for Tyga's arrest: Kylie Jenner's boyfriend fails to show up in court over unpaid $480K in dispute with former landlord of trashed Malibu home

http://abc7.com/entertainment/$10000-bench-warrant-issued-for-arrest-of-rapper-tyga/1462968/ $10K bench warrant issued for arrest of rapper Tyga in Santa Monica

[This article has more details:]

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) --

A judge has issued a $10,000 bench warrant for the arrest of rapper Tyga.

The warrant comes after the 26-year old was a no-show at a Santa Monica courtroom, where he was due to appear Tuesday morning to account for his finances.

Tyga, whose real name is Michael Ray Stevenson, failed to pay a $480,000 judgement against him for damage at a Malibu home he had rented in 2011.

According to court documents, Tyga missed a $16,000 monthly payment and broke the lease.

Once the owners took possession, they say they found damage and alterations to the home that had not been approved - including a dance pole in the middle of the master bedroom and damaged glass tiles in both of the master bathroom's showers.

The intercom system allegedly was also disconnected.

Tyga, who has been linked romantically to Kylie Jenner, refused to pay, claiming poverty.

In court, the plaintiff's attorney brought up the recent purchase of a $200,000 Mercedes-Maybach sedan for Jenner. The plaintiff's attorney said he wants Jenner to appear for questioning to see where that money came from.

"What we're asking for is any asset that's transferred since July 20, when this has been served. The law allows us to take possession, to use it to satisfy any outstanding judgments," said Boris Treyzon, an attorney for the plaintiff.

"To the extent the car was onetime owned by Mr. Stevenson, it has been transferred for no payment," Treyzon said. "We will ask for the car to be returned and turned over to our client."

• Love 3

Hey Kylie already has Tyga's previous mugshot framed in her house. How cute! If he gets his ass thrown in jail again she could have a more recent one to go next to it.

Attorneys for the landlord were in court today, explaining the landlord was upset over stories he saw that Tyga bought Kylie a $200,000 car for her birthday, which he claims is a fraudulent transfer of assets that should go to satisfy the judgment.

Ah that Tyga is such a prince charming.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Hey Kylie already has Tyga's previous mugshot framed in her house. How cute! If he gets his ass thrown in jail again she could have a more recent one to go next to it.

Ah that Tyga is such a prince charming.

Kris has Khloes mug shot framed too.

runs on the family.

I'm sure they'll have Robert Shapiro get him out of any jams.

Once the owners took possession, they say they found damage and alterations to the home that had not been approved - including a dance pole in the middle of the master bedroom 

Kylie, what have you been up to? Kim is going to be so jealous because she can't dance at all.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

WHY do these millionaires keep getting free stays through Airbnb?!  

5 hours ago, GaT said:

Because Airbnb thinks it will make the properties more desirable. 

As always the richer and more famous someone is, the more freebies they get. Though I do question whether it was a smart business decision on AirBnB's part, since I don't think many of the Kardashians'/Jenners' social media followers could afford the same accommodations even if they wanted to rent them.

• Love 7

Here's another story about Kanye signing Tyga to his label, & Kylie possibly paying for his repossessed Lamborghini, yada, yada, yada. Nothing new, but this one sentence deserved to be shared:

And now comes word that Kanye signed Tyga to his G.O.O.D. label, which you’re supposed to believe didn’t happen because the KimBot 9000 chose Tyga as its human consort. 

Kylie shall now be known as the "KimBot 9000" & Tyga will be acknowledged as her "human consort" by all. :-)

• Love 8
On September 10, 2016 at 11:03 PM, chocolatine said:

Though I do question whether it was a smart business decision on AirBnB's part, since I don't think many of the Kardashians'/Jenners' social media followers could afford the same accommodations even if they wanted to rent them.

Maybe they're targeting social peers instead of followers? I'm a little bit confused by it too. 

2 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

Maybe they're targeting social peers instead of followers? I'm a little bit confused by it too. 

Maybe they're just using it as advertisement "the Kardashians use AirBnB, you should to!" instead of just pimping out those specific properties. After all, all those stupid Kylie followers thought they could get lips like hers by sucking on a glass, they'll probably think they could get a rental just like hers too.

• Love 4
On September 16, 2016 at 0:37 PM, GaT said:

Maybe they're just using it as advertisement "the Kardashians use AirBnB, you should to!" instead of just pimping out those specific properties. After all, all those stupid Kylie followers thought they could get lips like hers by sucking on a glass, they'll probably think they could get a rental just like hers too.

But I thought it was AirBnB making deals with the property owners to let the Ks/Js stay for free to promote the specific properties - did I get that wrong? Obviously AirBnB is forgoing their cut in exchange for the publicity, but I don't think they're paying for everything.

25 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

But I thought it was AirBnB making deals with the property owners to let the Ks/Js stay for free to promote the specific properties - did I get that wrong? Obviously AirBnB is forgoing their cut in exchange for the publicity, but I don't think they're paying for everything.

I think it's Kris, or Kanye's manager who is making the deals with Airbnb, I have no idea how they make the deals with the owners though.

59 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Kylie's now dragged into Tyga's mess.

Kylie Jenner's Getting Grilled Over Tyga's Dough

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/23/kylie-jenner-tyga-finances/

Kris is dialing Robert Shapiro as we speak.

Maybe there'll be a break in at Kylie's house and all her jewelry will be stolen, It's happened before ..

Did they ever find Lamar's jewelry? That little drama died a quick death. I'm betting Lamar or one of his buddies took it.

• Love 4

I feel zero sympathy for her. Kylie has been warned before that her obsession with sharing every detail of her life on social media would cause trouble. So what does this twit expect when she posts about all these expensive gifts her broke, deadbeat boyfriend (who owes many people money) is buying her? Dumbass.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I feel zero sympathy for her. Kylie has been warned before that her obsession with sharing every detail of her life on social media would cause trouble. So what does this twit expect when she posts about all these expensive gifts her broke, deadbeat boyfriend (who owes many people money) is buying her? Dumbass.

We're just haters. Jealous haters. That's the party line with this family of idiots.

• Love 12
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 0:46 PM, Artsda said:

Kylie's now dragged into Tyga's mess.

Kylie Jenner's Getting Grilled Over Tyga's Dough

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/23/kylie-jenner-tyga-finances/

Oh boy. This is getting really messy. But both Kylie and Tyga have been all over social media bragging about the expensive stuff they have. Why did it not occur to either of them that Tyga's creditors might be watching? Well, maybe I'm being a little unfair to Kylie; she's legit rich and probably pays all her bills (or Kris makes sure the bills are paid).  She's also very young and naïve. But Tyga has been around the block several times with angry creditors, so he should have kept a low financial profile instead of being so arrogant.

I hope this goes to court and the information is made public. Popcorn time, and more (well-deserved) tarnish for the Kardashian-Jenner brand. Some good would come of it, if Kylie finally realizes how much this deadbeat is taking advantage of her.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, toolazy said:

I can't fault a rich person for buying a lot of real estate.  If I ever won the lottery I'd have houses all over the place.  

Me too! I was curious about houses in the Hidden Hills subdivision and there's one that ive been lusting over for month's. It's my if i ever won the lottery house, it's 8 million but has been on the market for almost 2 year's so lottery winner me could talk them down on price. Lol 

I could see the appeal to live there gated, very strict access, seemingly safe for a young woman with a moocher leech boyfriend. 

13 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Me too! I was curious about houses in the Hidden Hills subdivision and there's one that ive been lusting over for month's. It's my if i ever won the lottery house, it's 8 million but has been on the market for almost 2 year's so lottery winner me could talk them down on price. Lol 

I could see the appeal to live there gated, very strict access, seemingly safe for a young woman with a moocher leech boyfriend. 

Oh absolutely.  

I feel really bad for Kylie & Kendall, actually.  This circus has been going on since they were little girls so I'm inclined to cut them more slack than I would their mother and older sisters.  I'm not going to fault them for doing anything they need to do to stay safe, even if it seems over the top.

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 10:50 AM, iwasish said:

Kris is dialing Robert Shapiro as we speak.

Maybe there'll be a break in at Kylie's house and all her jewelry will be stolen, It's happened before ..

Did they ever find Lamar's jewelry? That little drama died a quick death. I'm betting Lamar or one of his buddies took it.

Are you feeling prophetic?

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 1:50 PM, iwasish said:

I have never thought that Lamar had anything to do with it and I am glad that he is far enough from the family now to avoid being dragged into anymore of their drama because he has enough of his own to deal with. I personally suspect that all of these break-ins are due to the direct actions or loose lips of members of the family’s household staff or other employees.  In addition, they all need to beef up their security measures and maybe now they will, given what just happened to Kim. They also need to be more cautious about what they post online. Just recently, Kylie foolishly posted that she was home alone. This is a teenage girl advertising her vulnerability and she would be in danger of losing a whole lot more than jewelry if someone were to break in and overpower her.

WTF has Kylie done to her lips this time?  They look twice as big as they were a week ago.

http://www.eonline.com/news/800559/how-kylie-jenner-has-been-coping-with-what-happened-to-kim-kardashian

Scroll down to the head shot photo Kylie posted on her Instagram. (She's wearing a gray sweatshirt thing open at the neck and pulled off one shoulder.) Her whole face looks odd. Jawline is so narrow that the big lips are about to fall off the edge of her face.  Is this a Photoshop fail, or has she had more work done on her face?

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

WTF has Kylie done to her lips this time?  They look twice as big as they were a week ago.

http://www.eonline.com/news/800559/how-kylie-jenner-has-been-coping-with-what-happened-to-kim-kardashian

Scroll down to the head shot photo Kylie posted on her Instagram. (She's wearing a gray sweatshirt thing open at the neck and pulled off one shoulder.) Her whole face looks odd. Jawline is so narrow that the big lips are about to fall off the edge of her face.  Is this a Photoshop fail, or has she had more work done on her face?

Interesting comment in that article.... Kylie and Kendall wrote another book together. 

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

What's going on near her collarbone?

Edited by Kokapetl
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Interesting comment in that article.... Kylie and Kendall wrote another book together. 

Kylie and Kendall wrote "wrote" another book together. Fixed that for you.

31 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Maybe my imagination,  but I think she's trying to look like Chyna, especially the eyes and mouth.

I think she's trying to look like Kim.

The lips look heavily injected yes but as a non makeup wearing chick, could the rest really be makeup and contouring? I've seen some youtube video's  and when some of those ladies are done the look like a completely different person. 

On 8/10/2016 at 10:03 PM, ms.o said:

1437734760-kylie-kim.jpg

She has had so much work done to her face. I don't think there is anything she could do that she hasn't already done. She's so young still... She's going to age very badly. She already looks like she is 40 with all the nips and tucks... I don't want to know what her face will actually look like when she's 40.

• Love 1

The saddest thing about all of Kylie's plastic surgery is that she was a cute teenager before. She has good skin, thick hair, and a slender build; she didn't even need much makeup, let alone all those invasive procedures. It still boggles my mind that Kris and Caitlyn signed off on all that stuff while she was still a minor. Even Kim didn't start with the major procedures until she was in her 20s.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

The saddest thing about all of Kylie's plastic surgery is that she was a cute teenager before. She has good skin, thick hair, and a slender build; she didn't even need much makeup, let alone all those invasive procedures. It still boggles my mind that Kris and Caitlyn signed off on all that stuff while she was still a minor. Even Kim didn't start with the major procedures until she was in her 20s.

True. She was a cute teen with good skin and good hair. She looks like she's 40 now.

• Love 2