Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

You should be. Because an immature, shallow brat who can't even be bothered to care for an animal is going to bring an innocent baby into this world by someone she likely doesn't even know that well. I just hope she can spare 5 minutes between selfies to give that poor baby attention

In other words, she's just copying Kim.

• Love 5

Damn, I just say two memes about this on my Facebook feed just now and I came to the family to get the tea. All I can say is WOW... with her bank account there's no way I'd be a mother at 20, I'd be getting the deop shot faithfully. So Kim 2.0 will become the new MILF of the family because her body will "bounce back" like THAT. 

• Love 6

Yeah.. I don’t know why I’m surprised/shocked by this. But I am. And from everything I’ve read, the release of the news seems suspect; ie the Friday before the new season begins, and the news outlets I’ve read say things like close friends and family already know and Kylie’s really excited, etc. I don’t know. 

• Love 6

Kylie once made a comment that she would delete her instagram one day, likely after she had kids. Maybe she subconsciously got pregnant as an excuse to "break away" from the madness? 

Kylie needs to go be influenced by her OTHER half siblings now. Burt and his longtime paramour have a baby and own a dog kennel (yes I follow him on instagram. That kid is cute).  Casey is married with three kids. Brandon does small tours, but seems very devouted to his family. Much more stabilizing forces than PMK & Ko.

• Love 9

Well I’d say Kylie was looking for an out from her mother’s vice like grip, and the baby will do just nicely. She’s retiring.

Kris will probably soon announce the “Kris Jenner Prize” in plastic surgery. $10,000,000 for anyone who can make Khloe hot. 

Kendall will be roofied and wake up with a new ass, and new sets of tits and lips. 

• Love 9

Sorry to hear this news. Kylie is too immature to be a parent, although, as others here have pointed out, the baby will have plenty of nannies and financial security.

Since Kylie is so addicted to selfies, I guess we'll be seeing a few months of selfie baby bump pictures, followed after the birth by dozens of selfies of her "amazing" post-pregnancy body.

• Love 2

No way this was planned.  It's totally upstaging Kim's surrogacy/baby storyline as well as whatever are they/ aren't they expecting Khloe and Tristan storyline.  They all just got done finalizing (paying off) the custody and child support arrangement with Chyna.  I wonder how Kris will spin this one.  There's a scene in life of Kylie premiere where kylie is playing with her 4 dogs ( she forgot to spay/ neuter 2 of them so 2 became 4) for like 5 seconds and then asks her assistant to "shut them up".  She'll be a great mom!

• Love 8

Do you really think Kris will let a moneymaker retire?    Not as long as Kris needs to live the high life financed by her 10% from managing her children.    And this child will be exploited just like all the rest.

At least we know it will be the nannies raising the child not Kylie. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, escape said:

She's like Kim's mini me.  So between the 2 of them and Rob the slob, talk about bad parenting.

Ironically, even though Scott has his issues, at least the Disick children aren't usually in the press.

I actually do see frequent (totally planned) paparazzi shots of the Kourtney/Scott kids, and they also appear on show episodes. In fact, out of all the Kardashian grandchildren, Mason is the only one who seems to enjoy and thrive in the spotlight, always smiling and smirking when the cameras are on him. I think that’s unfortunate as it’s not a normal life for a child.

• Love 4

So the baby news is real?  Another innocent life being brought into this circus side show?  I come here for the scoop because I don't believe anything these people do or say.

Another person for PMK to put on the payroll.  Sad.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Mind blown over that article. But why would Kylie put her body through that, she doesn't seem to be that selfless, to be Kim's baby carrier.

No way, Kim and Kylie don't get along that well. 

2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

So the baby news is real?  Another innocent life being brought into this circus side show?  I come here for the scoop because I don't believe anything these people do or say.

Another person for PMK to put on the payroll.  Sad.

Kris is preparing the ironclad contract that makes it an indentured servant for the next 18 years and guarantees Kris a cut of any money it makes. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, nexxie said:

Poor kid - the baby, that is.

I'm probably the only one but I do think "poor kid" when I see Kylie. She was shoved in front of the camera when she was, what, 9? She was encouraged to do outrageous things on camera as a child. Her mom doesn't see a daughter when she looks at her, she sees dollar signs. I'm sure she was highly encouraged to have those surgeries that turned her into a plastic sex doll. Etc etc. In my mind, she's still just a baby herself and hasn't had the right kind of parenting that I've seen since she was 9 and I doubt she had it before the show started.  I really do think poor kid when I see her. She doesn't look like a happy 20 year old to me. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Mind blown over that article. But why would Kylie put her body through that, she doesn't seem to be that selfless, to be Kim's baby carrier.

Yep, I agree.

Kylie, the surrogate for Kim’s child? Seriously?? The same Kylie, who has spent many years and thousands upon thousands of dollars surgically perfecting her body in imitation of her idolized sister Kim (in Kim’s younger, hotter years) but yet who would now agree to undergo the physical changes and discomforts of pregnancy and childbirth (which Kim herself does not want to experience again) to then turn the baby over to Kim and Kanye? Yeah right! Who knows what young Kylie is thinking with this pregnancy, but surrogacy is surely not a factor. She doesn’t strike me as so altruistic as to help her sister have a third child, and she sure as hell doesn’t need the money, which would motivate some surrogates. Come on, social media people, get real!

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I'm probably the only one but I do think "poor kid" when I see Kylie. She was shoved in front of the camera when she was, what, 9? She was encouraged to do outrageous things on camera as a child. Her mom doesn't see a daughter when she looks at her, she sees dollar signs. I'm sure she was highly encouraged to have those surgeries that turned her into a plastic sex doll. Etc etc. In my mind, she's still just a baby herself and hasn't had the right kind of parenting that I've seen since she was 9 and I doubt she had it before the show started.  I really do think poor kid when I see her. She doesn't look like a happy 20 year old to me. 

I don't feel sorry for any of them.  Along with the fame, etc, came many, many opportunities.   They are all adults now and are responsible for the decisions they make. 

There are everyday people who had it much worse growing up - through war, extreme poverty, parental abuse, addictions, discrimination.  Yet they managed to get themselves out from the bad situations they were dealt and thrive to make good choices in their lives.

Edited by escape
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I get what you mean and have posted about it too, but maybe Kylie really is happy about the news - watching her show, I'd been hoping she would finally let herself be a kid and leave the business.

• Love 1

As for Kylie possibly being Kim's surrogate, did the initial announcement that Kylie was pregnant say specifically that she is having this baby with Travis Scott? It is not like I would be surprised if any of the Kardashians were lying or trying to mislead the public, especially with the season premiere coming up. They are so calculated that I can see them fanning the flames of the rumors of Kylie being Kim's surrogate just to get more attention and press. I am leaning toward Kylie not being a surrogate, but would not be shocked either way. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

As for Kylie possibly being Kim's surrogate, did the initial announcement that Kylie was pregnant say specifically that she is having this baby with Travis Scott? It is not like I would be surprised if any of the Kardashians were lying or trying to mislead the public, especially with the season premiere coming up. They are so calculated that I can see them fanning the flames of the rumors of Kylie being Kim's surrogate just to get more attention and press. I am leaning toward Kylie not being a surrogate, but would not be shocked either way. 

I keep seeing it that Travis Scott is the father & is telling people about it on gossip sites, but who knows if it's true or not. When one of them post something, all the other sites copy them. I don't know if there's actually been an official announcement from the Ks.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kris is preparing the ironclad contract that makes it an indentured servant for the next 18 years and guarantees Kris a cut of any money it makes. 

You're assuming the Kardashian brand will still be relevant by then.  It's already taken a big hit the last few years.  Kylie has a lot of younger fans.  Most of these young fans aren't going to be that interested in see their Idol with a kid - and will move on.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, escape said:

You're assuming the Kardashian brand will still be relevant by then.  It's already taken a big hit the last few years.  Kylie has a lot of younger fans.  Most of these young fans aren't going to be that interested in see their Idol with a kid - and will move on.

Yeah. I tend to think that there's something subconscious going on when someone in their teens/early 20's who has every reason to delay having a kid (and having the resources to do something beyond a condom) would instead have a kid. I think on some level, Jamie Lynn Spears got pregnant because she didn't want to keep getting pushed into superstardom by her mother when it clearly wasn't for her. (She's now writing country songs, her biggest hit being "I Got The Boy" by Jana Kramer.) In Solange Knowles's case, I think it was a cry for attention which I think any person in Beyonce's orbit would probably feel.

Kylie just does not seem like she revels in all this attention and being an idol, but it's pretty much all she knows and hey, it made her money.

But this pretty much kills Kylie as being a teen idol. (Which it did to Jamie- I remember there being such a big push before her pregnancy.) It takes Kylie from being a young, free girl with lots of money and lots of ability to have fun, and turns her into a mother. She instantly stops living the dream life of the average 15-year old girl. (Yes, we all know that the baby will be cared for by a litany of nurses and nannies, but still.)

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 14

I fear a lot of the Kardashian followers will get pregnant to be just like their idol Kylie.   

It is apparently a girl.   Kris has to be overjoyed.   She has no idea what to do with a boy, as evidenced by her ignoring Rob while squeezing the girls for every dime she can.  

• Love 8
On 9/23/2017 at 6:48 PM, Veronique Bette said:

Kylie, the surrogate for Kim’s child? Seriously??

I don't believe that for a minute. What are they going to do, wait until she pops the baby out and say, oh, by the way, this baby isn't mine,  it's Kim's baby. Nah, don't think so.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, merylinkid said:

I fear a lot of the Kardashian followers will get pregnant to be just like their idol Kylie.   

Sadly, I agree. Look at the lip filler/plastic surgery craze she started. As pathetic as it is, young girls do look up to her. Kylie can get pregnant by some random and it doesn't matter if he sticks around because she's got millions of dollars to pay for nannies and whatever else a child needs. It's not gonna work out so well for the average 18 year-old with no money, job or education. 

• Love 11

The only child whom I feel sorry for is the unborn one. She'll be born into a "family" with a  skanky bimbo "mom," even skankier bimbo aunts (especially Kim), a daddy with a rap sheet, two batshit crazy uncles (Rob & Yeezy) &  a grandma who's a part-time pimp. Time and time again, the Kardashians have proven that "wealth" & "good parenting" are not mutually exclusive & this time is just another example, in more ways than one. 

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 11

While I may believe that Kylie didn't plan a pregnancy for the sake of their show or to keep her name in the press, I do believe that her and her family will want to maximize the story because it's obviously something that can't be hidden forever. Kris has only made comments that would try to pique the interest of people, not quell their curiousity which is why I love the fact that Caitlyn basically railroaded whatever big way they had planned to unveil the news. There's a lot that annoys me about Caitlyn but I think it's funny that she got ahead of them with confirming the news, lol.

Kylie likes to talk about how growing up in front of cameras made her self-conscious (hence all the enhanced features she's got going on) and that she's a crafted persona in front of cameras - someone different behind the scenes. I hope that if she's in fact having a daughter, she will use her own experiences to make sure that her daughter doesn't feel the same way she did growing up. That's a tall order though. I don't know how that would be possible raising a daughter in her family. They are a family that has built an empire based purely on their physical appearance. Their job is to make sure they look good and to be controversial and get people talking about them. If Kylie truly understands how her upbringing has shaped who she is and her insecurities, then she'll do a bit better in keeping her own child removed from those influences. But again, tough when those influences are your own family members.

• Love 5

http://www.tmz.com/#!article/2017/09/26/kylie-jenner-young-mom-kardashian-family/ 

Our Kardashian sources tell us, the family doesn't view Kylie as a 20-year-old. They think her age is both deceptive and irrelevant, because she's developed a maturity way beyond her years.

Right or wrong, the family feels her success in business and financial independence gives her license to do what she's wanted for 2 years ... to have a baby. The fam was shocked at first, but is accepting.

Mature way beyond her years? So being with an older man makes you mature? Success in business? LoL more like sign her name and say yes or no to something and wait for the check to clear then ok yeah she's a success.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Is this baby daddy supposedly a good guy at least?

I don't know much about him, I know I've heard his music but I can't recall his hits right now. I know he's much more age appropriate for her, but that's about it.

This whole Kylie's having a baby is giving me teen Mom vibes except Kylie has millions and can afford child care/nannies while the teen Mom crew couldn't.

• Love 5

So supposedly Caitlyn confirmed it, but according to Kim's twitter....

Kim Kardashian West‏Verified account @KimKardashian

"And speaking of fake stories... The media is super shady for posting fake quotes from Caitlyn when she hasn’t spoke to anyone."

I can't imagine they're too happy about Caitlyn's confirmation.   But really, if Caitlyn didn't confirm, why didn't SHE correct it? Why is Kim involved? 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

So supposedly Caitlyn confirmed it, but according to Kim's twitter....

Kim Kardashian West‏Verified account @KimKardashian

"And speaking of fake stories... The media is super shady for posting fake quotes from Caitlyn when she hasn’t spoke to anyone."

I can't imagine they're too happy about Caitlyn's confirmation.   But really, if Caitlyn didn't confirm, why didn't SHE correct it? Why is Kim involved? 

Because Kim is running the show now. But why believe any of them? 

How long did they deny and deflect that Bruce was transitioning? And many other things? 

Kim is full of shit and a liar to boot. Every time she recounts her pregnancy with North it becomes more of a horror story. Suddenly "she thought she had a miscarriage" but then  tells us she was TOLD she had a miscarriage...: no heartbeat..  but then miracle of miracles A HEARTBEAT!!! She nearly DIED due to complications. The doctor had to peel her placenta off her uterus WITH HIS FINGERNAILS!!!!

yet she trotted around the world seemingly unbothered by these problems.

This whole family wouldn't know the truth if it was sitting next to them. 

• Love 20
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

http://www.tmz.com/#!article/2017/09/26/kylie-jenner-young-mom-kardashian-family/ 

Mature way beyond her years? So being with an older man makes you mature? Success in business? LoL more like sign her name and say yes or no to something and wait for the check to clear then ok yeah she's a success.

The family is delusional, living inside their financial bubble.

Yes, it's certainly true that Kylie just licenses her name and does publicity for "her" products. The lip kit products were developed by another company. She doesn't have any hands-on experience in developing cosmetics. She has no chemistry background, and not even any experience as a make-up artist. I think the only thing she ever studied was how to take selfies.

Any child star can make loads of money licensing their name and endorsing products. It doesn't make them mature beyond their years.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

yet she trotted around the world seemingly unbothered by these problems.

And had a shit ton of plastic surgery procedures immediately after North's birth. I can't imagine any doctor performing elective surgery on a woman who allegedly had so many medical complications during pregnancy. Kim wouldn't know the truth if it smacked her in her fat ass.

• Love 10
On 9/26/2017 at 0:01 PM, DollEyes said:

The only child whom I feel sorry for is the unborn one. She'll be born into a "family" with a  skanky bimbo "mom," even skankier bimbo aunts (especially Kim), a daddy with a rap sheet, two batshit crazy uncles (Rob & Yeezy) &  a grandma who's a part-time pimp. Time and time again, the Kardashians have proven that "wealth" & "good parenting" are not mutually exclusive & this time is just another example, in more ways than one. 

And a skanky grandma.  

• Love 1