Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: There's a Jill in the Air

• Start Topic

While the ladies get pampered, a surprise guest arrives; Dorinda hosts a spirited dinner at Ventfort Hall, home of the famous "Morgan Letters"; Brandi's choice of words causes tension within the group.

Streaming on Peacock. Original air date 2022.06.23.

1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Brandi is displaying classic symptoms of an abuser.  She lashes out, gas lights, and blames the other person.  And shame on Eva and Phaedra enabling her.

Phaedra saying Vicki needs to date a minister… and her mimicking You will not speak to me that way … God I did miss her 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Well, clearly we still have Slorinda.  I don’t know how she gets up and isn’t hung over the next morning.  The disrespect toward the coffee ground reader, the waiter and chef was just beyond.  It was disgusting.  

I feel that was more on the other girls then on Brandi… they blew this up and embarrassed that woman to her face ..I think they were just looking for something to pounce on

• Like 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You shoved Brandi in a room with a sofa bed Dorinda let her eat wherever the hell she wants 

That according to Dorinda is a, "handmadecouchfromLondon, I dunnowhyshedoesnnnnn like it."

I have never liked Brandi, she is classless and should be lucky to have a place to sleep at BSM because for whatever reason TPTB decided to cast her coarse, aggressive self on this show.

• Applause 1
  • Love 21

I think Taylor looks odd, I know we have all aged but something is just off with her face, maybe it's eyebrows (not gay) or the fake lashes...something.

Phaedra has had a lot of work done to her face and love all the wigs she has been wearing, I hope we get to hear about her professional life and if she is still an undertaker/lawyer.

Jill is okay, I love that they recreated the "Hello," entrance heard round the world, the one that Bethenny immatated so perfectly, Dorinda had the mani pedi thing going and everything.

Vicki and Tamara together again, meh.

Brandi has got to go, she is nothing but an insecure, immature child who wants to shock everyone with her language...boring.

Dorinda's butler will be blabbing after this show airs.

Eva will never stop being beautiful.

• Love 21
41 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That according to Dorinda is a, "handmadecouchfromLondon, I dunnowhyshedoesnnnnn like it."

It’s a sofa bed let’s be realistic IF she went somewhere and was told EVERYONE else had a regular bed and she had a sofa bed no matter where it was from she would have slugged down a vodka and Raaaaaged 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

Brandi is sooooooooooooo manipulative.  She's always telling people "I like you" "I like you" hoping that it will allow her to tell them to shut the fuck up and call them a bitch all the time.

I can't stand when people (Phaedra, Eva, Dorinda) defend Brandi.  It makes me respect them less, not that I could respect Dorinda less.

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think Taylor looks odd, I know we have all aged but something is just off with her face, maybe it's eyebrows (not gay) or the fake lashes...something.

She just got a lot of work done.  Again.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Sad 1
  • Love 10

I’ve never watched Atlanta, but I am loving Eva and Phaedra so far.  I have no clue about any heinous behavior from either of them or the reasons why they were fired, so I will reserve rights to  rescind  my positive opinion at a later time.

Jill is sooo thirsty.  I haven’t seen her since she left NY franchise, but she looks good.  Too bad she can’t get her personality refreshed along with her face.

Brandi and her grossness need to be off my tv.  Her high pitched squeaky voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard.

• Applause 2
  • Love 15
40 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

I’ve never watched Atlanta, but I am loving Eva and Phaedra so far.  I have no clue about any heinous behavior from either of them or the reasons why they were fired, so I will reserve rights to  rescind  my positive opinion at a later time.

Jill is sooo thirsty.  I haven’t seen her since she left NY franchise, but she looks good.  Too bad she can’t get her personality refreshed along with her face.

Brandi and her grossness need to be off my tv.  Her high pitched squeaky voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard.

Eva didn’t do anything really to be fired that I remember she was just pregnant her last season.. 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Well, clearly we still have Slorinda.  I don’t know how she gets up and isn’t hung over the next morning. 

Clearly nothing has changed since her last season on RHoNY.  That was disappointing.  

18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She really is! Seems nice and fun to be around also.

18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Brandi has got to go, she is nothing but an insecure, immature child who wants to shock everyone with her language...boring

I didn't watch RHoBH when she was part of that cast but I've read things over the years and watched the season of Big Brother she was part of. Exhausting!  She treads the line between being obnoxious and pitiful and uses both as weapons.  She seems to be her own worst enemy.

1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

I’ve never watched Atlanta, but I am loving Eva and Phaedra so far.

I only watched part of the first season and all I can remember is Kim talking about Big Poppa which pretty much drove me away.  Watching Eva and Phaedra makes me want to revisit the franchise.  

1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

I've seen her make appearances here and there over the years since she left RHoNY and thought she seemed to have mellowed a bit...I apparently misjudged that situation! Another one who is as exhausting as ever.

• Applause 1
  • Love 11

Ya know, I was just thinking about Vicki and her anti vax stance...not sure why she would take meds for her sinus infection if she would not get vax'd for covid, I am sure she sought medical attention when she got covid, why is one okay and not the other?  Why bother with doctors at all if you are so against meds but we see her taking a dozen of her daily pills...I do not understand why the vax is bad but the other drugs are good, what is her rationalization for that thinking?

Also, the EMT that attended to Vicki did not wear gloves when she smeared Vick's on Vicki's face and was not wearing a mask, wasn't that strange? 

Tamra was right, there is always a hospital visit on every HW trip with Vicki.  How funny would it have been if Tamra had reached out to Shannon to go to the hospital and sit with Vicki!  (Remember the go cart accident and the girls called Shannon to go sit with V and Shannon declined for good reasons, one they would not let her back in the exam room and two it was a couple of hours away).

Maybe Sonja should stop by and liven things up a bit at BSM, you know, go thru Dorinda's closet and wear something that was being stored in a plastic bag for safe keeping...this group needs something.

Why is Brandi so coarse and crude? Nobody is reinforcing that behavior, nobody is rolling on the floor with laughter when she starts talking about penises.  Also, what is with that divet on the bridge of her nose, has that always been there?

I forgot how much Phaedra guffaws over everything even when it's not funny.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Does she have some kind of speech impediment?  I'm wondering if she got so much work done she can't speak properly anymore.  Was her voice even like that before all the surgeries?

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm jealous that Dorinda has two stoves or a double stove.

288816325_3231997973725305_7709325928612808537_n.png

In my opinion, hosts who entertain often should also have two dishwashers. A friend hosts a wonderful Thanksgiving every year. They are running the dishwasher practically the entire time.

• Love 11

I really wish they opted out of bringing Vicki on this - she's awful. In fact it would have been nice to get to know Tamra without her around. She's just so negative. The fact that VG didn't get vaxxed while all the rest did - should have been enough to not bring her along. Anywho. I do not miss her at all from RHOC. Her schtick was old by season 2 of RHOC so...yeah. Yawn.

Phaedra and Eva - I'd hang with them if I were there. And sober Dorinda.

Surface comment - what the heck is up with the foundation VG, TJ, BG, and TA are wearing - it's horrible. HORRIBLE. You can see their outlines on their faces! Oof. It doesn't match well and doesn't seem to work in natural light. It really makes me miss the earlier seasons of RHONY where they dared to be seen without makeup (or very little). So overdone. And laying in bed with white sheets and all that makeup. Pffft.

Jill's entrance was a good flashback chuckle. Glad to see she could poke fun at herself. I sense she's gonna annoy the jeebers out of me as this season progresses, lol. Hard seeing those flashbacks when you compare her face from then to now. A little heavy on the plastic surgery. 

• Love 20

OK. I'm loving Phaedra and Eva. Get them back on RHOA! And I love how they dealt with Brandi. Also - beyond obvious but.... Brandi needs to back off the booze. I watched her on Celeb Big Brother via the live feeds and she was actually "normal". I'm sure a lot of this behavior is what she thinks makes good tv but she'd do herself a solid if she sobered up and was just herself. 

I just can't with Vicki and Taylor cackling. Yeesh. Take a xanax. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 6/23/2022 at 6:52 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought the same! I remember her from so many years ago and googled her age because she's just as beautiful, if not more beautiful now. She's 37, and while that's not old, she's fresh as a daisy. Simply good genes or does she have any secrets she can share?!

• Applause 1
  • Love 11

I didn’t think it was possible for me to dislike a cast member more than I dislike Tamra. Yet now Tamra is almost likable when juxtaposed with the awfulness that is Vicki, and I’m quite disturbed by this. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
(edited)
11 hours ago, ladle said:

How are we two episodes in and yet nobody on the show has mentioned the Taylor/smirking cat GIF??

I think Taylor did😅 but I can’t remember which episode 

On 6/24/2022 at 3:17 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Ya know, I was just thinking about Vicki and her anti vax stance...not sure why she would take meds for her sinus infection if she would not get vax'd for covid, I am sure she sought medical attention when she got covid, why is one okay and not the other?  Why bother with doctors at all if you are so against meds but we see her taking a dozen of her daily pills...I do not understand why the vax is bad but the other drugs are good, what is her rationalization for that thinking?

Vicki said she has a blood clot in her leg which her doctor told her excluded her from being  a candidate for the shot.

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Useful 3
(edited)
On 6/24/2022 at 3:17 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

hy is Brandi so coarse and crude? Nobody is reinforcing that behavior, nobody is rolling on the floor with laughter when she starts talking about penises.  Also, what is with that divet on the bridge of her nose, has that always been there?

I also noticed this in this season but not when she was on RHOBH.  In some scenes you could actually see two; one between the eyebrows and one on the bridge area.  
‘I remember reading she would get “liquid nose jobs” or something along that line which may have meant she was getting filler in her nose area.  
I believe there is a doctor at Mayo Clinic that could fix this situation if if bothers her.

I think Brandi is in a lot of pain mentally and emotionally which causes her to act over the top and  drink a lot to dull her pain.  Jmo.

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

I think Brandi is in a lot of pain mentally and emotionally which causes her to act over the top and  drink a lot to dull her pain.  Jmo.

Perhaps -- but she needs to seek out therapy as soon a possible. She always acts out in the same predictable way. She sees a married man and becomes "triggered" and says something deplorable to him and his wife. That's why she made that dig about that man's wife's eyebrows. They probably look cute together or something. She did the same thing on RHOBH when she made a comment about Babyface probably cheating because of the size of the ring he gave his wife. Rinse and repeat. She's like a broken record.

• Love 13

The looks on Tamra's and Dorinda's faces when Vicki said, "We'll never really know.  He could have a vagina."  LOLOL.

I hope Jill was just nervous and won't be this talkative the whole time.  Because this was a lot.  

• Love 5

Brandi is just exhausting. It's a never ending merry go round of "I like you, don't be mad" to her getting wasted and screaming "STFU!" Although I I'll be fine if she keeps annoying Vicky because I can't stand Vicky.

Eva does look amazing and I like her on this too. The talk between her and Taylor was nice.

• Love 16
(edited)
On 6/24/2022 at 4:17 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

8 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Vicki said she has a blood clot in her leg which her doctor told her excluded her from being  a candidate for the shot.

If Vicki currently had a blood clot when making her explanation to the other HWs, she should not have flown from CA to NY.  (If you have been diagnosed with a blood clot or only just recently recovered from a blood clot or a condition like deep vein thrombosis, it is not recommended that you fly immediately as this activity could make the condition worse.... the general advice is that you should wait at least four weeks before getting on a plane after being diagnosed with a blood clot.  -- https://www.navigatortravelinsurance.co.uk/can-you-fly-with-a-blood-clot/)

If Vicki previously had a blood clot, then there's no reason why she couldn't be vaccinated after it was resolved.  From one of the FAQ from this website:  https://thrombosiscanada.ca/covid-19-vaccines-and-blood-clots-faqs/

Should I receive the vaccine if I have had a previous blood clot?    Yes, we recommend you receive the vaccine.  There is no overall increased risk of developing a blood clot after receiving any of the approved COVID-19 vaccines, or any other vaccine.  Having had a previous blood clot may put you at higher risk of future clots, but this is not increased by the vaccine.  In fact, because COVID-19 disease often causes blood clots the vaccine will actually provide you with protection against developing another blood clot.

Sorry (not sorry), but I'm not buying her excuse.  If, for whatever reason, she wasn't vaccinated when she arrived at BSM, then (1) the other ladies should have been informed prior to deciding whether to come, and/or (2) Vicki should have been required to wear a mask and maintain a social distance.  And, to show up actually sick (with who knows what)....!!!  Good grief, way to think ONLY of yourself, Vicki.  I would have stayed away from her with a 10-foot-pole.  

And, I agree with Baltimore Betty, I can't stand the hypocrisy of people that won't listen to doctors about vaccines, but will trust them about everything else.  My sister's a doctor and I told her she should fire her patients that won't follow medical advice when it comes to COVID and the vaccine.  Or, at the very least, she should have them sign something that states that they're disregarding medical advice.  She graduated from an ivy league medical school, is board certified in not just one, but two practice areas, and yet somehow some patients think she can't be trusted when it comes to the COVID vaccine.  ARRGGH!  

Back on track, Jill's entrance was so...awkward.  Dorinda didn't even seem all that welcoming and she was the hostess.  

Eva and Phaedra definitely seem to have come in with the right attitude -- keep an open mind, stay positive and don't drink 'til you're falling down...  well, at least, that's how they seem for the first two episodes.

It seems like Tamra has mellowed somewhat -- or maybe she's on her best behavior in the hopes of being asked back to RHoOC -- it's too bad that she's saddled herself with Vicki.  

Dorinda, Dorinda, Dorinda...   it's really hard to believe that there isn't a drinking problem there.  Since she's operating under the impression (delusion?) that she's only on a pause from the RHoNY, you might have expected her to curtail the drinking a bit.  She's a mean drunk.  Not a good look.

Edited by MMLEsq
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16
(edited)

Vicki admitted that she's anti vax.  The blood clot is irrelevant. The producers are so incredibly irresponsible to allow her there to infect everyone.  I can't believe this show is worth potentially killing those women.

I like how when Dorinda claimed she was "on pause" all the women just stared at her or laughed in their confessionals, saying, I guess we're all on pause!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 3
  • Love 13

Ugh, Vicki is the wooooorst.  I loathe Tamra too, but at least she believes in science and seems like she might be somewhat fun to hang out with, as long as you keep her as a surface-level friend and don't tell her anything personal at all; she will use that shit as ammunition later.  What does Vicki even bring to a friendship?  She's just exhausting.  

• Like 2
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

On 6/24/2022 at 4:17 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Brandi finally did it at the very end of this episode! 

• Love 5

I’m gonna be honest when I mention that since we’re talking ex-RH’s, I’d rather have seen Tinsley Mortimer on this season rather than Jill((NYC)), Kim Richards((BH)) rather than Taylor, and Kelly Dodd on here rather than Vicki((OC)).
Kelly’s got the same weird views as Vicki but she’s actually more fun and drinks way more than Vicki, so I can only imagine the insane arguments she’d have with Brandi. Plus she and Tamara aren’t close so it’d be hilarious to see the extra tension she’d have brought to the table. Tinsley would’ve gladly brought the class, sass, and high fashion, Kim would’ve brought the loopy Cali-energy to balance out the weirdness, and it would’ve been even more delightful chaos, I dare say.

Jill and Taylor are both boring me so far and proving exactly why I never really cared too much for them anyway.

Although I’m BEYOND grateful that we didn’t get yet another random, unwanted appearance from Teddi Mellencamp; I’m so done with networks forcing that boring pariah upon us. I’d rather watch Taylor *any day* over that unlikeable woman with her diet scam biz!

• Love 11
On 6/24/2022 at 3:30 PM, BodhiGurl said:

OK. I'm loving Phaedra and Eva. Get them back on RHOA! And I love how they dealt with Brandi. Also - beyond obvious but.... Brandi needs to back off the booze. I watched her on Celeb Big Brother via the live feeds and she was actually "normal". I'm sure a lot of this behavior is what she thinks makes good tv but she'd do herself a solid if she sobered up and was just herself. 

I just can't with Vicki and Taylor cackling. Yeesh. Take a xanax. 

I watched the 3 eps this weekend.  WTF happened to Gunvelson's face?  Brows too dark, looks like it is made of rock and her personality?  Bravo, please never put that on tv again.  HORRID!  Same with Tamara.  Crass and past her time.  LOVED Eva and Phaedra.  I would have been smoking out with Eva.   Even liked Jill!  Dorinda isn't ready to be back on tv.  Nasty.  I wouldn't dig the schedule she set up either.  Brandi is fine when sober.  So almost never.  Taylor reminds me of the Pioneer Woman and I do not know why.  Her face looked odd and her moment of yelling at Brandi at the table seemed like it was well rehearsed in front of a mirror.  Jill did have a look on her face like 'what did I do to deserve being with these losers from CA (honestly, they did scrape the bottom of THAT barrel)?'.  

• Love 8
17 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

My husband has a blood disorder and clots easily (thick blood, Lupus Anticoagulant).  HE got the vax.  She is fulla shit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
(edited)

Why am I liking Phaedra so much? She wasn’t my fave near the end of Atlanta but so far I’m liking her on this and now wouldn’t mind her going back to Atlanta.

God Vicki is so shitty blech. She should’ve been left off this show.

Here comes litty Dorinda lol. Vicki being on the other end of it didn’t really bother me tho lol.

Jill needed to chill when she first arrived lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 6/24/2022 at 2:55 PM, ichbin said:

didn't watch RHoBH when she was part of that cast but I've read things over the years and watched the season of Big Brother she was part of. Exhausting!  She treads the line between being obnoxious and pitiful and uses both as weapons.  She seems to be her own worst

Exhausting is the perfect word to describe her. Years ago she was on some reality show that had therapist on and the constants tried to work through problems with the family member.  She walked into a room to do a "therapy " session with her dad with with tiny shorts and star pasties over nippels. I think it was after her father had talked about how her public nudity bothered him. She really hasn't ever grown out of that teenage mindset. 

Edited by Cozytea
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 4
  • Love 3

If I were on this trip…

People I’d hang out with: Eva & Phaedra and possibly Taylor & Jill

People I’d ignore: Tamra & Brandi

People I’d like to kick in the face: Dorinda & Vicki

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 6/24/2022 at 1:30 PM, BusyOctober said:

Phaedra accused a cast mate of rape for a storyline.  She is a piece of shit.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Gracie123 said:

I don't normally watch ATL, but I saw a bit of the reunion where Kandi tearfully addressed this and felt horrible for her.  There's some stuff that you just don't do for a storyline. What's crazy is Phaedra is an attorney. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 7
On 6/27/2022 at 12:27 AM, JonnieUniteUs said:

Vicki said she has a blood clot in her leg which her doctor told her excluded her from being  a candidate for the shot

I call BS on that. Nothing Vickie says about medical issues is to be believed after the Brooks scam. One of the  side effects of Covid is blood clots.  She should never have been allowed on that show without proof of vaccinations. If I had been Dorinda or any of the others I would have demanded that Bravo kick her out. Vickie is an ignorant bitch. 

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Gracie123 said:

Yes she made up a rumor about Kandi and her husband having a sex dungeon and drugging women to get them in the dungeon to rape them. She got dumb Porsha to spread the rumor. After this she was fired. I always liked Phaedra up until this. I have no idea why she did this. It was the kiss of death for her. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

First, I still love Eva. I loved her on RHOA while also thinking she was too normal for these shows. I've since stopped watching RHOA.

As for Brandi, so far, she appears to be the same person I hate watched when she was on the show. I dislike her so much that even if she has a redemption arc during which she gets herself together, I'm not interested in seeing it. If this keeps up, I honestly don't know if I will watch the rest of this series. 

• Love 6

She got dumb Porsha to spread the rumor

She also got dumb Porsha to believe that Kandi and her husband were going to do that to Porsha as well.

• Sad 2
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't normally watch ATL, but I saw a bit of the reunion where Kandi tearfully addressed this and felt horrible for her.  There's some stuff that you just don't do for a storyline. What's crazy is Phaedra is an attorney. 

Kandi does not need a "sex dungeon," her adult toys, whips, scantily clad parties, antics on stage (remember when she got Cynthia up on stage and sort of ambushed her) and sleazy male strippers are all above ground level for everyone to see, so if Kandi has a toy in every HW pants I just don't see any secret in her obsession about sex...no dungeon needed.  I am not shaming Kandi for her out and proud opinions and actions regarding sex but for Pheadra to put a rumor out there that Kandi could or would have harmed someone or done something against their wishes that would have been a criminal act...that is why I do not like Phaedra.  The other reasons are many such as her opinions about how white people eat (remember she told Apollo that white people only eat bland canned food, really Pheadra?), her constant gaffaws over non funny things and how clever she thinks she is...I am just not a fan.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/27/2022 at 9:26 AM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Vicki admitted that she's anti vax.  The blood clot is irrelevant. The producers are so incredibly irresponsible to allow her there to infect everyone.  I can't believe this show is worth potentially killing those women.

I like how when Dorinda claimed she was "on pause" all the women just stared at her or laughed in their confessionals, saying, I guess we're all on pause!

Tamra said that Vicki had covid last week, so I assume she was still contagious. Bravo shouldn't allow her to participate (she was sick and mostly absent anyway). Vicki is a famewhore though, and she would be there sick, and everything.

This was edited out (or I missed it), but it was reported Vicki even said (this is a popular conspiracy theory) that everybody who had the vaccine would die in a couple of years! It's almost two years since the people started having the vaccine Vicki. 

Covid causes vascular issues, and Vicki had covid. That's probably the explanation for her "blood clots".

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6