Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E18: Boston Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Tensions flare and strained relationships are put to the test as the entire Boston cast reunites to relive the most shocking, emotional, and dramatic moments from the Boston season.  The couples also reveal stunning updates about the current status of their marriages.

Airs Wednesday, May 18, at 8:00PM EDT.

• Love 2
(edited)

Just tuning in. Apparently all the couples are still together? Mark and Lyndsey look good, Mark has lost weight. Why waste time on Alyssa and Mike, they barely made it past the altar. And she’s still a bitch. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, EXEAL said:

Was the reunion taped before the season aired? Or would Alyssa have seen any episodes to realize what the audience thinks of her? 

The host said it’s five months after decision day. So I assume this was taped recently. 
Oh, Jasmina and Michael are not together anymore. No surprise. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Told y’all early crypto.

Please, No Shiracha.  Don’t encourage siblings for this show.  She better not show up again.

Edited by Kira53
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
(edited)

Thank God.  Mark came to his senses.  You could tell she wasn’t happy when they walked out.  He sat far away from her as much as he could.  No surprise.    Wow, Lindsey really hits below the belt.  No need to say how much she did for Mark as it was her choice.  She probably insisted to help him.  It was her mouth that did her in.  He must be relieved, especially after she went cross country.  Lots of luck with an Engineer.  She will screw that up too.  It’s just in her to screw things up.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 18

The “magic of Lindsey”. She and Alyssa are more alike than she thinks and need to go F off together. They both should die alone. 
Geez, is this really a two parter? I don’t think anyone cares anymore. 

• Love 23
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

The “magic of Lindsey”. She and Alyssa are more alike than she thinks and need to go F off together. They both should die alone. 
Geez, is this really a two parter? I don’t think anyone cares anymore. 

Another night?  For what?

Way to go Lindsey.  Belittling people that don’t have a higher education than yourself is the kiss of death.  I know many educated women who married men with high school diplomas who are happily married for years.  Mark is not less than.  You are the problem with a razor tongue that got dumped.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 24

Early crypto!  If you bought a stock for $1 that’s worth $28,000 each share you are still good.  Smart investors take some money off the table and cash out.  Sell ten shares last week and that’s quarter million dollars.  If he sold 10 shares last month that was a half a million.  Told y’all.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

Told y’all early crypto.

Please, No Shiracha.  Don’t encourage siblings for this show.  She better not show up again.

Maybe the show will offer Shiracha one of the couples slots on a future season.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Mark and Lyndsey are no longer together.  In other news, water is wet.  

I think Mark and Lindsey were put together to create drama.  I feel bad for Mark.

• Love 4

Who were the people calling Sriracha a star on the internet? From what I saw on this board,  twitter and Instagram, everyone wanted Sriracha off their screens.

I'm not surprised that Jasmina and Michael didn't work out.  She was never physically attracted to him. She did say that she complemented him, but he never returned the favor. So maybe he was comfortable just being her friend. 

Lindsey is the female Olajuwon. Just straight up toxic. That letter just proved why he left her.  

• Love 13

I can't wait for more of this... best parts of the season hahaha Lindsay is savage! omg I was shocked, idk why because she's been doing this all season... but she said so much! now go after Alyssa please haha glad Micheal is done with Jasmina, the way she talks irks me, I wouldn't be able to speak with her lol glad this is almost over

• Love 7
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Thank God.  Mark came to his senses.  You could tell she wasn’t happy when they walked out.  He sat far away from her as much as he could.  No surprise.    Wow, Lindsey really hits below the belt.  No need to say how much she did for Mark as it was her choice.  She probably insisted to help him.  It was her mouth that did her in.  He must be relieved, especially after she went cross country.  Lots of luck with an Engineer.  She will screw that up too.  It’s just in her to screw things up.

She's already dated engineers and obviously none of them wanted to put up with her either, so I don't know why she thinks she's going to have any better luck with them now.  She would end up in a death spiral with them.  She who wants to fight to the death over everything is not going to appeal to a rational, cool hearted and level headed intellectual engineer.  They'd run from her faster than Mark did.

1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Way to go Lindsey.  Belittling people that don’t have a higher education than yourself is the kiss of death.  I know many educated women who married men with high school diplomas who are happily married for years.  Mark is not less than.  You are the problem with a razor tongue that got dumped.

Yeah, exactly.  And I'm one of them.  I have a master's degree and my husband has a GED.  Lindsey is an intellectual snob, and BTW I don't think she's as intellectual as she thinks she is.  My GED educated husband is more intellectual than she is!

1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Someone should probably tell Lindsey, that Mark was smart enough to wait until after she helped him renovate his house before he dumped her.   

Haha, I predicted exactly that!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, spunky said:

I'm not surprised that Jasmina and Michael didn't work out.  She was never physically attracted to him. She did say that she complemented him, but he never returned the favor. So maybe he was comfortable just being her friend. 

"Jasmeana" is a real bitch with a capital B.  And I say that even as I hate using that word on women.  She truly deserves it.  I kept saying I thought Michael should try a little romance to get her in the mood but I can understand why he didn't do it after the way she told him he was threatening and "aggressive".  But the real kicker was her actually telling Kevin exactly that - that Michael should have romanced her.  WTF?  She couldn't give him a "high sign" or a hint that doing that was OK?  She had the fortress so tightly locked there was no getting in there and no amount of romance was going to ignite her passion for Michael.  So now she's going to put the entire blame for their not having a physical relationship on HIM?  She is so full of shit it's coming out of her ears.  She can't accept any responsibility but Kevin was on to her in that she was never into him that way at all.  And Michael knew he couldn't "get blood from a stone".   I feel bad for him.  He deserved so much better.  He is a real catch for the right woman.

• Applause 1
  • Love 23

Wow. LOL. Recording and zipping through is the only way to watch.

Poor Lindsey, shlepping out to Stanford because Harvard, MIT and BU engineers and intellectuals wouldn’t give her a second date. Kudos to MTS for divorcing her, losing 40 pounds, getting his grandma’s house remodeled and landing the highest paid job of his life. Not for me, not for Lindsey, but maybe for someone now.

Mike, remember, shave or heavy beard trim, smile and get out there. Romance is waiting.

Looks a bit like they put together a shit storm next week. Alyssa’s the guest of honor!

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
(edited)

Oh screw you Lindsey and your “Lindsey magic”! And your need to be with an intellectual, because you are just so damn smart.  Gross.
Good luck Mark the Shark! 

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Mark and Lyndsey are no longer together.  In other news, water is wet.  

They didn’t have to say a word ~ Mark’s body language spoke volumes lol.  Lyndsey sure has a huge ego and so little self awareness.  And she is moving farther away from family too, she will end up all alone if she doesn’t get a clue soon 😕

• Like 1
  • Love 14
47 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

"Jasmeana" is a real bitch with a capital B.  And I say that even as I hate using that word on women.  She truly deserves it.  I kept saying I thought Michael should try a little romance to get her in the mood but I can understand why he didn't do it after the way she told him he was threatening and "aggressive".  But the real kicker was her actually telling Kevin exactly that - that Michael should have romanced her.  WTF?  She couldn't give him a "high sign" or a hint that doing that was OK?  She had the fortress so tightly locked there was no getting in there and no amount of romance was going to ignite her passion for Michael.  So now she's going to put the entire blame for their not having a physical relationship on HIM?  She is so full of shit it's coming out of her ears.  She can't accept any responsibility but Kevin was on to her in that she was never into him that way at all.  And Michael knew he couldn't "get blood from a stone".   I feel bad for him.  He deserved so much better.  He is a real catch for the right woman.

I agree she can be a real icy scolding bitch and think he knew he would be walking on eggshells in that relationship so I’m hoping he realizes he dodged a bullet, he seemed pretty chill but he doesn’t usually show much emotion.

All the gals got similar dresses and the guys were all decked out too 🌹

• Love 8

I was a Lindsey defender this season because I saw such a good person in there that I hoped that a lot of therapy would dig out, but after her display during this reunion, I'm done defending her. She was AWFUL. So much passive aggression and condescension! That dress is a great color on her, but it can't hide the inside ugly. 

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sycophant4Lease said:

I'm happiest for Chris, Michael and Mark.

AlySSa is not only a drama queen.  She's a liar.  "I wasn't in my right mind".  Give me a freaking break.

Michael is better off.  Agree with Kevin, he was friend zoned from day one.  Michael was going to have to walk on eggshells and choose each of his words very carefully throughout his entire marriage to Jazmeanie.  The Decision Day decision to not move in together was the writing on the wall regarding their split.

Lindsey is just plain crazy, mean and has ZERO self-awareness.

I just said basically the same comments lol 🖐

Edited by endure
  • Love 4

I do not think Sriracha is a star.  She’s just as immature as her aNoing sister and is not insightful.  No charisma, uniqueness, nerve or talent there yet.  I’m also salty because she accused my Steve of being condescending.  No, he wasn’t.  He was trying to communicate like an adult.  Steve’s got diamond hands y’all!  Hodl!  (I still don’t understand any of the lingo on that site…need to finish the documentary.)

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Sheesh, if that is Alyssa now being "mindful" of what she says, there is no hope for her. She still sounds like a victim of something horrific. Maybe getting married on tv to a stranger was the trauma... 😕

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, buttersister said:

Poor Lindsey, shlepping out to Stanford because Harvard, MIT and BU engineers and intellectuals wouldn’t give her a second date. Kudos to MTS for divorcing her, losing 40 pounds, getting his grandma’s house remodeled and landing the highest paid job of his life. 

Say what now? I missed it. & was there something about Lindsay helped him get the job? I'm spoiled so.... I have questions about MTS' current occupation.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 4

Based on the previews, it looks like the “magic of Lindsay” brings Mark to tears, and despite others in the room urging her to apologize, she self righteously stays silent. And defiantly smirks. She’s such a gem. 

I think it’s quite clear that the experts need to dig a little deeper when they screen participants. There were a lot of very troubled people cast this season. Lindsay is full on abusive with a mean streak a mile wide. And she goes for the jugular when she is on the defensive (she’s on the defensive a lot) then somehow she views it as an accomplishment when she’s cut someone deep to the core. She actually seems proud when she causes pain. How did the expert or production or anyone not see this troubling character flaw. 

• Like 2
  • Love 22
(edited)
8 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Maybe there will be a dramatic reveal that Alyssa & Chris are giving it a try 😂

7 hours ago, Sycophant4Lease said:

AlySSa is not only a drama queen.  She's a liar.  "I wasn't in my right mind".

And if she's not lying & blurts things out in anger and doesn't even remember them, she needs some serious therapy to control that kind of rage.

Belittling people that don’t have a higher education than yourself is the kiss of death.

I really hate when people do that. "Education" doesn't only come from school...nobody is the end-all, be-all because of a degree. Not to mention that belittling someone for anything is just mean.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 15

I'm one of those women and we were together until he died 30 years later. One thing I've learned after over 60 years on this planet is that there are plenty of smart people who didn't go to college for any number of reasons. My husband didn't get along with his father, his mother had died years earlier, and he felt getting out superseded all other considerations. After he met me, he built a nice career in computer networking. I've also learned that there are many different kinds of intelligence. Engineers who work in Palo Alto may be the smartest guys in the room, but I'll bet most of them have really lousy social skills. A lot of really smart people can't function socially. Mark seems to be a kind man who had no idea what to do with someone like Lindsey, who isn't just "a lot" but also shows signs of borderline personality disorder. That she flies into rages at anything she can spin as abandonment is a huge red flag. Mark will be OK (especially with a better hair style), but I feel badly for Lindsey because she has learned nothing and assumes her volatility is perfectly OK and has learned nothing.

• Love 17

So, how many guys got screwed this season?  Chris, Mark, Michael and Steve.  All nice guys who were chosen for drama.  Steve is on the fence.  Noi still isn’t sure about his money and is keeping her apartment.  Alyssa, Lindsey, Jasmina and Noi all nut jobs.  Guys looking for love it seams, and are now broken.  Is this a Matchmaking show for real, or just a show to break hearts?  I’m confused.  Waste of time.  Plus, it’s still not over.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

Mark seems to be a kind man who had no idea what to do with someone like Lindsey, who isn't just "a lot" but also shows signs of borderline personality disorder.

I didn't understand the "she's a lot" or "she's high energy" comments on the show. She's a person with no filter.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

I didn't understand the "she's a lot" or "she's high energy" comments on the show. She's a person with no filter.

Lindsey’s nerves flew her to California to find a better Engineer.  I hope one of them sees she is a crazy lush.  Maybe she’ll wind up in Asia yet.   One question here if you please.  Is this show for real, or is it for drama?  To me, the guys seem authentic.  Maybe some of the guys or girls are on the show to be discovered, I just don’t know anymore and hope I’m not wasting my time.

Edited by kristen111
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I'd have to say that my favorite moment on the show was when Chris said that if he'd seen or heard earlier, ANY of those secretly filmed shots of AlySSA lashing out and "hating" not only him but the "experts", he would've tapped out sooner.  And that he knew they'd set a record for the show.  But he would have broken THAT one.

Also.  Another thing of note:

Not one post as of this moment regarding Olajuwon and his past verbal beat downs of Katina.  Maybe he did have some type of self-reflection.  We'll see if that holds up after Part 2 of the reunion.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

i was disappointed and saddened that O and Katina stayed together.  I worry about her safety.  I was disappointed that Jasmina and Michael did not. I was surprised that he was the one that called it off. I thought she would since she ‘wasn’t feeling it’.  In this day of me too - why would she ever think Michael should make advances after her saying that? 
I was glad Mark finally said No. Lindsey needs therapy.  She enjoys hurting people verbally -smiling with every insult. On top of that, she goes 100 miles an hour every waking minute.  It’s exhausting  
I just don’t see Steve and Noi making it either.  There is zero chemistry there. 
Alyssa is a spoiled brat who thought she could order a guy sight unseen like she orders dinner.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Early crypto!  If you bought a stock for $1 that’s worth $28,000 each share you are still good.  Smart investors take some money off the table and cash out.  Sell ten shares last week and that’s quarter million dollars.  If he sold 10 shares last month that was a half a million.  Told y’all.

Hopefully he sold before the crash. 

11 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

And she’s not the hot shit she think she is! 

Alyssa really is not cute. She’s orange and her skin always looks like she could use blotting papers. I noticed on the honeymoon and thought she was just sweaty, but it was the same in the brief moments of the reunion I saw. I don’t know if it’s makeup application or what, but she’s not as attractive as she thinks she is. She’s petite, which will take you pretty far so I can see why she gets attention from men, but her face isn’t all that.

I didn’t watch it all  - it’s recorded so I’ll watch later. So Michael ended it with Jasmina (good for him, he deserves someone who likes him), Mark ended things with Lindsay (good for him for obvious reasons) and the other two couples are still together? Do I have it right?

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Yeah No said:

if she thought he was being aggressive when he just talked to her, i can just imagine what she would say if he made a physical advance that she didn't want - probably have him charged with battery or rape.  why would he risk that.  so glad he is out of that relationship.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

So, how many guys got screwed this season?  Chris, Mark, Michael and Steve.  All nice guys who were chosen for drama.  Steve is on the fence.  Noi still isn’t sure about his money and is keeping her apartment.  Alyssa, Lindsey, Jasmina and Noi all nut jobs.  Guys looking for love it seams, and are now broken.  Is this a Matchmaking show for real, or just a show to break hearts?  I’m confused.  Waste of time.  Plus, it’s still not over.

i'd add Katina because i just don't see Olajuwan having really changed into a nice guy. I hope i am wrong for her sake.

• Love 9