Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E18: Boston Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, ByTor said:

I didn't understand the "she's a lot" or "she's high energy" comments on the show. She's a person with no filter.

I don't see how one watched the show and doesn't get it. She passed just being a person with no filter a long time ago but even then, a person with no filter can and is a lot to deal with. Not everyone wants or should have deal with that. There are ways to express yourself without being as shitty as Lindsey often is.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Say what now? I missed it. & was there something about Lindsay helped him get the job? I'm spoiled so.... I have questions about MTS' current occupation.

She did not help him get a job. I've read what his current job is. It's a job he could have easily got with his work history and it's nothing flashy or amazing. What she was implying was that her, being so amazing, pushed and inspired him to get the best paying job he's ever gotten.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, Yeah No said:

"Jasmeana" is a real bitch with a capital B.  And I say that even as I hate using that word on women.  She truly deserves it.  I kept saying I thought Michael should try a little romance to get her in the mood but I can understand why he didn't do it after the way she told him he was threatening and "aggressive".  But the real kicker was her actually telling Kevin exactly that - that Michael should have romanced her.  WTF?  She couldn't give him a "high sign" or a hint that doing that was OK?  She had the fortress so tightly locked there was no getting in there and no amount of romance was going to ignite her passion for Michael.  So now she's going to put the entire blame for their not having a physical relationship on HIM?  She is so full of shit it's coming out of her ears.  She can't accept any responsibility but Kevin was on to her in that she was never into him that way at all.  And Michael knew he couldn't "get blood from a stone".   I feel bad for him.  He deserved so much better.  He is a real catch for the right woman.

Jasmina has some unresolved issues with men that she was projecting on Michael. I think she needs to do like Michaela from last season. Go to therapy so that she can discover why she uses projection as a defense mechanism. Once she does that she'll realize she lost a good man.

• Love 6

I missed the opening group scene and tuned in as it was O and Katina. First, I LOVED her short wig or hair. She looked so much better when she didn't have all that hair in her face. Second, I still didn't hear a word out of her and it was all Kevin saying how proud he was of the growth in that ass O. Again, all about O ringing his own bell. And he got all of this self-realization after he watched himself? NOT when Dr. Pepper spoke with him many times? Same with Pastor Cal? I am not buying it, but, apparently Katina likes the bling. And when she said she loves him and said it was the first time she said it, I thought that was weird. By now they had been together 7 months (assuming this show was filmed 5 months after D Day) and then O just threw out an I love you , too. Weird. But, I did laugh when O said he read on sm that everyone was telling her to "Run away!" I wonder if he read here?

Still incredibly boring with uninteresting people. Steve deserves so much better and Noi is still aNOIing and immature and can't speak with an adult articulate voice. No need for Sriracha, who will now want Steve to support her, too.

The only thing that surprised me a little was the body language between Jasmeana and Michael. Now I am thinking that is as close to her as he ever got. And since they were living apart, how did she think that was acceptable as a way to get to know him? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

More fake tears from Alyssa. God, she is horrible. Saying that she was out of her mind when she was confronted with her clips was stupid. And she is still mad because she "didn't get what she asked for." This isn't frigging Santa Claus and you aren't 3. I liked seeing Chris actually get angry and telling her off. I like him. I have no need to see her again.

Lindsey looked good. That is all I have to say about her. She is horrible and mean. As with Chris, I was glad to see Mark get angry at how he was treated instead of just taking it and being a good guy. I hope he does well.

• Love 15

Thoughts:

Looking at body language and expressions-Jasmina and Michael seemed more in synch than Noi and Steve. Noi looked pissy the whole time. Was this directed at Steve or was she upset about something else? Who knows, but she didn’t act like she liked him very much. 

Noi’s sibling is “an Internet star”? — on what internet? Surely not this one. 

If Alyssa really wanted to do damage control, she should have said “the experts specifically didn’t give me the kind of person we discussed, I felt like we were just paired for drama, so I panicked and shut down. Looking back at it now, I WAS WRONG and really regret how I handled it and I’ve learned from it. Chris I am sorry.” Kind of like Olijawon did. It’s the only thing that would have bought her any grace. 

And speaking of Olijawon, do we buy his new transformation? I just don’t know. And is Katina really a “strong woman” or a passive one? The jury is still out on that too. 

Lindsey: given the option of getting a spouse like Lindsey or one like Alyssa, Chris got the better deal. He barely had to interact with her. Lindsey was repeatedly verbally abusive to Mark. And why wasn’t her drinking brought up? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Sycophant4Lease said:

I'd have to say that my favorite moment on the show was when Chris said that if he'd seen or heard earlier, ANY of those secretly filmed shots of AlySSA lashing out and "hating" not only him but the "experts", he would've tapped out sooner.  And that he knew they'd set a record for the show.  But he would have broken THAT one.

That was golden!!!

The look on Alyssa's face when he said that!!! Priceless!!!😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
14 hours ago, bref said:

Poor Chris. I can't believe they made him sit next to her.

There was another couch on the other side of Kevin, maybe it was there for anyone that wanted to sit separately. 🤔 He absolutely wanted to sit next to her to make her uncomfortable while he unloaded. 😂 

• Love 4

Noi & Steve for the coordinating win! Color & fabric matches? YASSSS!!! O & Kat with a close 2nd! & he proposed, on camera, like Steve. 😉 Michael & Jas & Mark & Lindsey's colors complemented each other, somewhat. 😅

• Love 1

On this show, the odds are against a Caucasian couple. This was Season 14 and the last couple that stayed together was Jessica and Austin way back in Season 10. Before someone brings up Beth and Jamie, they were in Season 9.

I have a feeling Sirachi is hoping to wind up on "RuPaul's Drag Race".

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

The only thing that surprised me a little was the body language between Jasmeana and Michael. Now I am thinking that is as close to her as he ever got.

She worked really hard to fool us! She should regret saying he was aggressive. That's a huge no no! Say how you feel, don't label a person! Of course he was scared after that! I probably said it back when it aired that that's what screwed their marriage. BOTH of them handling that the wrong way. Here they go again with feeling like the other wasn't trying, but not discussing what they want from their spouse. OF COURSE the marriage will fail! There was NO PLAN! There was NO COMMUNICATION! WHY was Michael upset that she was ready to let it go & waiting for him to end it? He quit too!!! GTFOH! & what was that "nasty argument" about??? & NOW she tells him she didn't feel wanted cuz he didn't compliment her??? NOW?!! When it's beyond too late?! I mean, that was stupid of him. Why not compliment her? Constantly telling him she didn't have feelings for him did kill it for him though. That's stupid & defeating. If she wanted him to succeed, she should've told him what she needed. They just didn't care to know. They were so doomed! Even though they said the Dr. Viv exercise helped, maybe they should've done it a few more times. He really wanted her, that just wasn't enough. He didn't do enough & neither did she.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, spunky said:

Lindsey is the female Olajuwon. Just straight up toxic. That letter just proved why he left her.  

Lindsey is so much worse than Olajowon!!!

So much!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

I will give Lindsey 1 point out of 100 for renovating Shark's house. She is a go-getter. But still -99 for everything else.

Sriracha's giving marriage advice now? Perhaps hiring on as the next MAFS "expert", since she's already an internet "star"?

I don't know much about crypto. Can any of the "millionaires" actually pay bills with crypto?

You're an ass, Olajuwon. The entire internet told you so. For a few seconds, I thought he had a good point about not giving up on someone too soon, but then I said "Nah, he's still an ass who's just trying to repair his reputation." Good luck to them, though. I'm still expecting the experts--oops, make that "experts"--to go from 4-0 to 0-4.

Love that Chris got to tell Alyssa he'd've dumped her faster if he'd known.

Did not like Katina's wig.

Next season starts in July? Too soon, MAFS, too soon. I need at least three months of detox.

(but I'll be watching anyway)

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Racj82 said:
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

I didn't understand the "she's a lot" or "she's high energy" comments on the show. She's a person with no filter.

I don't see how one watched the show and doesn't get it. She passed just being a person with no filter a long time ago but even then, a person with no filter can and is a lot to deal with. Not everyone wants or should have deal with that. There are ways to express yourself without being as shitty as Lindsey often is.

To me, when someone is "high energy" and "a lot," I take that as a person who's active to the extreme, who's always on the go & doesn't keep still.  As someone who watched the show, I didn't see her that way at all, she was someone with a nasty streak a mile wide who couldn't keep her mouth shut.

• Love 6

In a matter of less than five weeks, Lindsey gave up her lease in the apartment, packed up her stuff, then moved herself and her cats to California, set up a new apartment, got a job and is dating some Engineers.  I think she is full of shit.  I know her brain works overtime, but I don’t think it is possible to do all that in so short of a time.  Her move was a plus for Mark tho, as she looks to be a stalker.  Doubt anyone will marry her unless he’s deaf, dumb and blind.  No offense.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, kikicat said:

will give Lindsey 1 point out of 100 for renovating Shark's house.

She said it took 7 days., and Mark asked her to leave on day 12 after decision day.    She might have used the word renovate, but my guess is that means: 

Removal of unwanted stuff

deep cleaning 

painting and new curtains 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

On this show, the odds are against a Caucasian couple. This was Season 14 and the last couple that stayed together was Jessica and Austin way back in Season 10. Before someone brings up Beth and Jamie, they were in Season 9.

I have a feeling Sirachi is hoping to wind up on "RuPaul's Drag Race".

There are no odds against Caucasian people. For years, there were a lot more Caucasian couples from season to season. They've had a lot more couples that featured people of color in recent years. This lessens the chances of white couple making it simply because there are less of them. It's a crapshoot no matter the race.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

To me, when someone is "high energy" and "a lot," I take that as a person who's active to the extreme, who's always on the go & doesn't keep still.  As someone who watched the show, I didn't see her that way at all, she was someone with a nasty streak a mile wide who couldn't keep her mouth shut.

Your definition is a different one than what other people are saying. We've literally seen on the show what people mean when they say she's a lot so it's been very clear. She's very loud, abrasive, quick tempered and "tells it like it is".

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Yeah No said:

She's already dated engineers and obviously none of them wanted to put up with her either, so I don't know why she thinks she's going to have any better luck with them now.  She would end up in a death spiral with them.  She who wants to fight to the death over everything is not going to appeal to a rational, cool hearted and level headed intellectual engineer.  They'd run from her faster than Mark did.

I find that remark Lindsey made about Mark not being an intellectual highly offensive.  The moron that she is, doesn’t know the world needs electricians, builders, sanitation men, plumbers and others whose trades are very important to society.  This Country was built on people that only knew a trade.  The woman is ignorant and will never find a man.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.  I hope I never see her “Joker” smile again.  Mark lost forty lbs from aggravation.

• Like 1
  • Love 14
47 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Your definition is a different one than what other people are saying. We've literally seen on the show what people mean when they say she's a lot so it's been very clear. She's very loud, abrasive, quick tempered and "tells it like it is".

Yes, they made it clear what they meant. Loud, abrasive, quick tempered and "tells it like it is" (ugh I knew someone like that..."I'm just saying what everybody else is thinking" 🙄) passes "a lot" and goes straight to "way too much."

• Love 4
7 hours ago, kristen111 said:

So, how many guys got screwed this season?  Chris, Mark, Michael and Steve.  All nice guys who were chosen for drama.  

Throw in Katina, and there you have it. 50% of these participants would have looked right at home on that Unmatchables show. It makes me long for the days when there was one Luke or Matt or Chris in the group. Now every single couple has at least one nutjob whose application should have gone right in the old circular file. I've said it before, but this might be it for me. Oh wait, never mind - my home state is finally being featured next.....see you in San Diego!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Is it just me or are three piece suits and sneakers with no shoelaces in style?

Mark said he lost weight (didn't look like a 40 pound loss to me but what do I know?) however that suit looked skin tight!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, kikicat said:

I will give Lindsey 1 point out of 100 for renovating Shark's house. She is a go-getter. But still -99 for everything else.

Sriracha's giving marriage advice now? Perhaps hiring on as the next MAFS "expert", since she's already an internet "star"?

I don't know much about crypto. Can any of the "millionaires" actually pay bills with crypto?

You're an ass, Olajuwon. The entire internet told you so. For a few seconds, I thought he had a good point about not giving up on someone too soon, but then I said "Nah, he's still an ass who's just trying to repair his reputation." Good luck to them, though. I'm still expecting the experts--oops, make that "experts"--to go from 4-0 to 0-4.

Love that Chris got to tell Alyssa he'd've dumped her faster if he'd known.

Did not like Katina's wig.

Next season starts in July? Too soon, MAFS, too soon. I need at least three months of detox.

(but I'll be watching anyway)

Why does a young girl like Katina need a wig?  Does she take it off at night?  Some men love to put their fingers thru the hair .. my husband did.  I’m sure she has her own hair, right?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Rightside said:

Mark said he lost weight (didn't look like a 40 pound loss to me but what do I know?) however that suit looked skin tight!

Right?  I thought his pants where too tight.  I hate these new styles.. no socks, sneakers.  Give me a man with a good suit, shirt and tie, shiney shoes with socks, and a nice watch, and I’m his, lol.  Sort of how Doctors dress.

• Love 5

She did not help him get a job. I've read what his current job is. It's a job he could have easily got with his work history and it's nothing flashy or amazing. What she was implying was that her, being so amazing, pushed and inspired him to get the best paying job he's ever gotten.

What is his new job?

Why does a young girl like Katina need a wig?  Does she take it off at night?  Some men love to put their fingers thru the hair .. my husband did.  I’m sure she has her own hair, right?

I don't know a lot about African American hair but the lady who used to do my hair, who was AA, wore wigs a LOT. They were sort of semi-permanently sewn into her own hair and she didn't take them off at night but she slept with a wrap around it. She liked to switch up her look pretty often and said her own hair wouldn't stay healthy if she colored it and did other treatments to it as often as she wanted to change her look. 

I liked Katina's shorter hair but not the bangs and the overall Cleopatra vibe. I also thought her dress was pretty but too bridesmaid-y for the occasion. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I'm sorry but Katina looked like busted Cleopatra in that bad wig; those bangs were awful.  Also, even though she was always slender, it looked like she lost a bit of weight.  She put on a good front, but she just didn't look that healthy or happy.  She needs to listen to that old Marvelettes song, Too Many Fish in the Sea.

• Love 6

I’m taking a poll…which statement resulted in you doing a larger wtf double take when first mentioned on the show:

1. Sriracha is an internet star

OR

2. Lindsay graces all those around her with “the magic of Lindsay”

Both of those statements had me rolling on the floor with laughter. This show is just overflowing with self important fools these days.

• LOL 11
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I'm sorry but Katina looked like busted Cleopatra in that bad wig; those bangs were awful. 

I wasn’t a fan of the new wig either. She reminded me of the transgender hostess in the movie Shallow Hal. I very much prefer the longer hair on her. 

B7BEA6A0-65F9-494C-88BD-6086794F7294.jpeg.53b91f6675f597c18fe630b3a12257db.jpeg9BE8890D-9925-4A72-BFD2-1DAEFA30B7C2.jpeg.6c7c0acb3119577fd83193b520387a79.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, Spectator said:

I wasn’t a fan of the new wig either. She reminded me of the transgender hostess in the movie Shallow Hal. I very much prefer the longer hair on her. 

B7BEA6A0-65F9-494C-88BD-6086794F7294.jpeg.53b91f6675f597c18fe630b3a12257db.jpeg9BE8890D-9925-4A72-BFD2-1DAEFA30B7C2.jpeg.6c7c0acb3119577fd83193b520387a79.jpeg

Maybe O is making her do role playing.  A different woman every night, lol.

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Great question!!  The wig was so obvious.

Was her hair on the show just extensions?

• Love 2

I saw Kat's new ring at the beginning of the episode before they all got together. They must've filmed it after her proposal. & Noi hid her ring. Sneaky! Sneaky!

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, kristen111 said:
7 hours ago, Rightside said:

Right?  I thought his pants where too tight.  I hate these new styles.. no socks, sneakers.  Give me a man with a good suit, shirt and tie, shiney shoes with socks, and a nice watch, and I’m his, lol.  Sort of how Doctors dress.

This crap with wearing Chuck's with a suit was edgy in 2005 but now it's just a big yawn.  And I never liked it either.  It looked like someone dressed Mark for him and put him in something they would be able to pull off better than he can.  Mark is not the right guy to wear pants THAT skinny.  I feel sorry for him, though.  He wants to look cool but doesn't know how.  And he lost 40 lbs. but none of them in his face. 🙁

My husband went on about the watch - If he could have changed that and the shoes that could have elevated the look a lot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

I'm one of those women and we were together until he died 30 years later. One thing I've learned after over 60 years on this planet is that there are plenty of smart people who didn't go to college for any number of reasons. My husband didn't get along with his father, his mother had died years earlier, and he felt getting out superseded all other considerations. After he met me, he built a nice career in computer networking. I've also learned that there are many different kinds of intelligence. Engineers who work in Palo Alto may be the smartest guys in the room, but I'll bet most of them have really lousy social skills. A lot of really smart people can't function socially. Mark seems to be a kind man who had no idea what to do with someone like Lindsey, who isn't just "a lot" but also shows signs of borderline personality disorder. That she flies into rages at anything she can spin as abandonment is a huge red flag. Mark will be OK (especially with a better hair style), but I feel badly for Lindsey because she has learned nothing and assumes her volatility is perfectly OK and has learned nothing.

I agree with you about engineers not having the best social skills.  They'd also have no patience for someone as volatile as Lindsey is and as mostly introverted types they'd bristle at her rabid form of extroversion.  The absolute best she could do is an established businessman like a VP of sales in a big company who is very bright but also knows how to handle people.  Another extrovert that could match her in terms of energy that is very confident and could keep her from attempting to pull any of her crap on them.  But they would also have to be the rare combination of that and a masochist at the same time to put up with her abusiveness.  The funny thing is one of my old bosses fit that bill to a T and his wife was almost exactly like Lindsey!  And both of them were from Boston too!  Very scary but true!  So it is possible, just very unlikely that she'll find that person, especially out in California.

BTW, my GED educated husband grew up poor and wasn't encouraged to go to college, plus he tried night classes after we got married and never got anywhere with it.  Decades later he found out he has dyslexia and that's why he never did that well in school, but back in the stone ages when we grew up no one knew about stuff like that.  He is extremely smart and well read in spite of that.  My father also had a GED.  He was another case of growing up poor.  Then because of WWII he joined the Army and never looked back.  He served as a career Army captain for 20 years.  Another extremely intelligent person without a college degree.

That said, Mark isn't half as intelligent as my husband or my father even though he probably DOES have a college degree.  But he shouldn't be insulted for that either.  Lindsey is just a nasty piece of work.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

In a matter of less than five weeks, Lindsey gave up her lease in the apartment, packed up her stuff, then moved herself and her cats to California, set up a new apartment, got a job and is dating some Engineers.  I think she is full of shit.  I know her brain works overtime, but I don’t think it is possible to do all that in so short of a time.  Her move was a plus for Mark tho, as she looks to be a stalker.  Doubt anyone will marry her unless he’s deaf, dumb and blind.  No offense.

I thought this reunion took place 5 months later not 5 weeks.  Did I hear wrong?  Anyway if so that would explain how she could have done all that since decision day.

Anyway I think she is overreacting as usual and moving cross country is one of those rebound/180 degree life changes that usually ends up failing big time.  I noticed that when she was talking about having dated someone at first she used the past tense and then made it sound like she's still seeing them.  That tripped up my BS meter.  So I agree that she is full of shit about that.  

• Like 2
  • Love 4
On 5/18/2022 at 9:02 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

The “magic of Lindsey”. She and Alyssa are more alike than she thinks and need to go F off together. They both should die alone. 

And they could take Jasmina along as their apprentice. She’s not at their level yet, but the potential is there bubbling just below the surface. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Ohhhh O! How far back is his hairline now? Looks like it's at the top of his head! 😂 WHY did we even have to hear about "Isaac"? Stupid alter ego crap! He said no one called him out the proper way. WHATEVER! I guess DP should've rolled the tape & told him he, "sounds like an ass." 😒😒 YEAH RIGHT! No one else tried to check him because they were too scared or didn't care enough. Kat said he's confident. Nah. It's false bravado. He's probably very insecure. & WTF is he talking about? Be scared of the guy that hides himself from you, give the guy a chance who shows you who he is? Ya. That's not the point! That's not why we told Kat to run. If the guy is disrespectful & puts you down, LEAVE! There is no waiting it out. He won't change! He should be left alone. She's smiling, with a ring, but is she happy? Is she comfortable? Does she feel safe? Does she feel valued? Apparently, he let go of requiring her to cook dinner every day, like we haven't heard that several times before.

• Love 4

All this time & Alyssa didn't think of anything new to say? LOL! They don't share any hobbies, core values & beliefs? Ya. Sure. Whatever. She was out of her mind, that's why she said that stuff? Uh. No. Gotta love her not answering if she wish she would've given him a chance. Her answer was no & Kevin should've proceeded accordingly. She wished she didn't say some stuff & act a damn fool, but not try at the marriage. Then releases the fake water works because Chris said she wasn't there for the right reasons. Um. He's right! It doesn't matter what intentions you started out at, what matters is the PRESENT. She wasn't there to build a marriage! SAY THAT! SO SIMPLE! Perfect opportunity for Kevin to ask that. COME ON! She went on the honeymoon because she thought she had to. YEAH. RIGHT! No wonder she avoided talking to Chris all that time. She wanted to get as many perks as possible before he pulled the plug. 😂

• Love 3

Looks like they require them to wear rings on that finger. The guys don't have alternatives, but Lindsey wore a different ring. Of course Chris & Alyssa were exempt, there was NO WAY they'd return married. 😅

• Love 2
(edited)

Even though O was ridiculous, he did take being married seriously. Supposedly. Maybe everyone did, except Alyssa. O is the only one saying the right things about self-reflection. Lindsey eventually did, after NOT answering the question about her saying she was done being a mistake. In typical Lindsey fashion, she talked about something else involving Mark being wrong. It's really strange to watch a vet like KF let these amateurs get away with deflecting. Mark might be a cautionary tale to anyone else considering reapplying. I think that happened in Atl, but none of them got picked. Maybe reapplying women would get a better spouse. Who knows. It takes a lot more than taking being married seriously. More often, people tear down their new marriage instead of build it up.

Edited by Lindz
  • Love 3

How strange was the Lindsey/Noi/Steve thing at the beginning of the reunion? Her statement was what EVERYONE was thinking, so it really wasn't that bad. But Steve took the opportunity to reveal Lindsey was talking more smack at the retreat & supposedly told a producer Steve & Noi had sex after she told her. What a tangent! Totally off-topic! Did they do that so Steve could call her out about that? It was so confusing, especially with his incorrect English. Things are not "confronted to her." 😅 So she told a producer. So what? That wasn't what the clip was about! It looks like she's out of the girl group & they're just the 3, from their backstage video. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Lindsey is responsible for everything good that happened to Mark since she met him and loves to list brag on herself--allllllll the time.  She feels she is so much better than him and he is nothing without her.  She really is a lot.  And that laugh.  Forcing herself to laugh that way to get attention. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Yeah No said:

thought this reunion took place 5 months later not 5 weeks.  Did I hear wrong?  Anyway if so that would explain how she could have done all that since decision day.

Sorry .. yes five months.

• Love 1
(edited)

Chris is so much classier than I could ever be when listening to Alyssa's BS. She has learned nothing from watching herself back but I figured she wouldn't because she doesn't have any self-awareness. It's funny because before we knew her personality I thought she was very pretty but now I think her face is so unattractive and she looks like she has such a droopy face. She'll never work out with anyone because even if she's attracted to the person she's with, her partner will be so turned off by her personality and won't be able to deal with her long term. I hope Chris finds a nice, genuine person.

Also, the show should have replayed the part of the show where she admitted to wanting to live in the apartment so she can still have the experience and hang with the girls. Instead she spewed bullshit and told Kevin she wanted to stay in the apartment so it was fair commute wise for both of them lol. Like come on. Play that back to her. She had so many months to think about what to say and what she should have said was that she went into the show with the right intentions, thinking she could get past lack of attraction, but after she met her husband she realized looks were more important to her than she realized and she apologizes for not being able to get past that. Instead, she kept making excuses for why she "hated" him. Her immaturity is astounding . And she hated the experts for not giving her what she wanted and was looking for. Um, maybe watch other seasons and you'll know the experts do everything for maximum drama . Anyone who goes on this show and has access to previous seasons has no one to blame but themselves for going on and not getting what they expected.

3 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Sorry .. yes five months.

Katina said her first time saying she loved Ola was that night (at the reunion.) So they were together for 7 months and that was the first time they both said I love you to the other? Weird.

Edited by Jax7917
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Rightside said:

Great question!!  The wig was so obvious.

Was her hair on the show just extensions?

To me, it looked like a full wig, but what do I know?  I’ve had long hair my whole life and wore it all different ways.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Lindz said:

I saw Kat's new ring at the beginning of the episode before they all got together. They must've filmed it after her proposal. & Noi hid her ring. Sneaky! Sneaky!

Yes.  I was wondering why Noi was hiding her ring.

19 hours ago, kristen111 said:

She doesn’t necessarily need one, she chooses to wear one (I’m fairly sure her long hair was a lace front wig), in the same way she chooses to wear the style of clothing she likes. Could be that she just likes to change up her look a lot and doing as much as she wants with her own hair would fuck it up, as @Elizzikra mentioned. Charlize Theron shaved her head for Mad Max because she was coming off a press junket and the constant camera-ready styling had destroyed her hair, so she saw it in part as an opportunity to start fresh and restore her hair back to health - and it was also appropriate for the character, so win-win. Julianna Margulies wore a wig on The Good Wife because they agreed that her character should have straight hair and she didn’t want to straighten her own hair every day because she knew it would be damaging.

Or she could just like wigs. Wigs and extensions are very common among Black women (and increasingly so among women of other races); it’s not odd to me that she wears fake hair.

• Love 7