Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Jeez - that commercial with the Oscar Myer hot dog and the kid with rays coming out of yer eyes - very disturbing.   Nick NOOOO you two are terrible - no more "music".  Try listening to a piece of music instead.  It's better that way.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Jeez - that commercial with the Oscar Myer hot dog and the kid with rays coming out of yer eyes - very disturbing.   Nick NOOOO you two are terrible - no more "music".  Try listening to a piece of music instead.  It's better that way.

I know! Whenever I see it, I think "Mom, you're next."

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I could have been spared this, Matt Sharp. I did NOT need to see Rick and Ramona's Karaoke Showcase. And Rick, seriously? At long last, do you have no shame? 

Want to love this, but can only "like".   (LOVE IT).

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Despite the horrible singing, it's clear that Rick has way more fun with Ramona than he ever had with Raydean.

Right? D&D, Karaoke. They have fun together 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I could have been spared this, Matt Sharp. I did NOT need to see Rick and Ramona's Karaoke Showcase. And Rick, seriously? At long last, do you have no shame? 

I think Rick and Ramona's Karaoke Showcase could be another possible spin off.  You know WE would watch it! 😂 

• LOL 8

Praise the Lord!!! Indie's packing her shit!! Yolanda finally got her point across! Even Nokoa is happy to be leaving.

Harry's thinking INDIE is childish??? Dude!!  How OLD are YOU!!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Praise the Lord!!! Indie's packing her shit!! Yolanda finally got her point across! Even Nokoa is happy to be leaving.

Harry's thinking INDIE is childish??? Dude!!  How OLD are YOU!!

Harry is 5 years younger than Indie and he’s been locked up his whole adult life, I think. It really shows.

• Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"What do I have to do, get you pregnant?"

What, and I cannot stress this enough, the fuck? 

Well, to be fair, pregnancy does solve all relationship problems.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 11
4 minutes ago, candall said:

I'm getting ads with big gross gobs of dark brown earwax between all my funny bunkie comments.  What did I ever do to bring that on myself??

I saw an ad with a Bob Ross toaster.  Now I want one.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

The sister is probably thinking, "Thank God." How long was she planning on living there??

You KNOW she was. She was more generous than many people would have been.

• Love 7