Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Hip hip hooray, it's Friday! I don't know why I still love Fridays so, because I have been retired nearly two years. 

I love Fridays because it means LAL and my BUNKIES!

Tonight's cocktail is martini and meth, just to keep Raydean company. 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Season Finale! Who will be returning to the gray bar hotel?

Any truth to the rumor that Vicky White and Casey White are auditioning for the show?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Any truth to the rumor that Vicky White and Casey White are auditioning for the show?

Six out of seven drunk Cinco de Mayo women last night were certain she's dead, dead, dead.  I'm #7, though.

• Love 5

Is it really the season finale? I feel like I just started remembering these people's names.

It's been a LONG week so I'm excited for live chat! My husband is out of town, so it's just me, the cats, wine, and some homemade cookies. I'm ready!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Hey all, wanted to let everybody know if your card is declined I've got your back. I just finished my shift and I got a stack of 10s burning a hole in my pocket 

Tens!?!?  Rowrrrrrr

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

Hey all, wanted to let everybody know if your card is declined I've got your back. I just finished my shift and I got a stack of 10s burning a hole in my pocket 

The Bunkies favorite wing person. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Is it really the season finale? I feel like I just started remembering these people's names.

It's been a LONG week so I'm excited for live chat! My husband is out of town, so it's just me, the cats, wine, and some homemade cookies. I'm ready!

Yay!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

How about picking up some shrimp al fresco for your cellies?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

Just had another root canal - working on my methy smile.  Final ep - will it all resolve?

Me too! And another on the docket for Thursday, Meth lady needs to do it a tooth at a time

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Hi Snarkers!

I haven’t live chatted in a while. 

Sadly, I tested positive for Covid this week and I feel like absolute crap (fever, aches, cough, no energy, headache). So I’m isolating and fever-posting so I’m not responsible for anything I say tonight. 

Happy I am vaccinated and boosted, otherwise my symptoms would be a lot worse. I’m careful too-still wearing my mask so who knows where I got this. 

• Love 2
Just now, hookedontv said:

Hi Snarkers!

Sadly, I tested positive for Covid this week and I feel like absolute crap (fever, aches, cough, no energy, headache). So I’m isolating and fever-posting so I’m not responsible for anything I say tonight. 

Happy I am vaccinated and boosted, otherwise my symptoms would be a lot worse. I’m careful too-still wearing my mask so who knows where I got this. 

Oh no - hope you feel better soon!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi Snarkers!

Glad you're here- we'll do our best to cheer you up!

• Love 6

Bunkies what are we going to do next week? When does this show come back??

I cringe every time Chance is near those girls.

shut up Mama June.

• Love 9

That's the second time Chance has explained to us how lucky Tayler is that he chose to be with her instead of all his other (superior) options.   

*gag*

• Love 12