Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

What an idiot - the baby burns her mouth.  "Be careful, it's hot" doesn't work with young children.   The 8 year old is rude - doesn't want the arch or the tiara/horse ride.  There will be trouble ahead with that one.

• Love 9
Just now, kacesq said:

Bunkies what are we going to do next week? When does this show come back??

I cringe every time Chance is near those girls.

shut up Mama June.

Are they seriously replacing this show with Mama June. Boycott!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

“Your spiritual husband got kicked out the car.” I LOVE YOLANDA.

I'm up for the spiritual divorce party. I want to hang with her family. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Doublemint said:

What an idiot - the baby burns her mouth.  "Be careful, it's hot" doesn't work with young children.   The 8 year old is rude - doesn't want the arch or the tiara/horse ride.  There will be trouble ahead with that one.

The oldest wants nothing to do with this. The tween & teen years ahead are going to be rough.

• Love 8
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I'm up for the spiritual divorce party. I want to hang with her family. 

Her family's aces. They look like fun. Indie's the skunk in the rosebush. She's a bore, and stupid to boot.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

That kid should get used to crying when Chance is around.

If Chance is going to be around, that kid better learn not to cry.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I heard that flinty voice....I thought it was Angela....but it was even worse than I thought...it was Mama June.

Get over the Mama June thing already!   (Psst, you're obsessed)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

The 8 year old is speaking the truth. This whole junket is a catastrophe. The kids are tired  after a long day at school and cold, probably hungry. The kid doesn't want anything to do with Chance's little production. Her wariness and willingness to speak up might save her. 

• Love 10

Raydean, you did use Rick because you didn't tell him the truth about the relationship.  He thought he was helping his girlfriend, not some other lady's wife.  You may not want to be the bad guy, but if the shoe fits...

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

The contrast between Raydean’s hair and her face is striking. Her hair is long and shiny; her face is haggard.

Whoever said she looked like the grim reaper in that hoodie last week was spot on.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Raydean is trash. She did use Rick. And she obviously doesn’t care about her parents...

Yep. And her mom is disappointed in her, and she should be. Trifling. Rick is dumb but Raydean is trifling.

• Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Raydean’s mother is still trying to figure this whole gay marriage thing out.

She appears to be trying. She's had a lot to deal with her family drama. I just want to give her a hug. 

• Love 11

Howdy Peeps!!  Y'all are ALREADY making me hoot and holler!!!  I just CANNOT with meth mouth er.. Raydean.  She's SUCH a freaky deaky chick.  Now she's ready to spill the beans to Rick that she's a MARRIED WOMAN....  Can't wait to see his face.

I have to admit, that carriage ride and hot chocolate for the little girls was really kinda sweet of Chance.  Can't imagine TayLER saying no.  I also noticed that one of the girls' names is: JAKELYNN.  I wonder if that's pronounced JAKE like RAKE or if that was TayLER's way of spelling Jacqueline perhaps??  Apparently, spelling is not the strong suit in the TayLER fambly.

Dumbo Lacey and that moron Antoine.....  quite a catch she's landed for herself.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I also noticed that one of the girls' names is: JAKELYNN.  I wonder if that's pronounced JAKE like RAKE or if that was TayLER's way of spelling Jacqueline perhaps??  Apparently, spelling is not the strong suit in the TayLER fambly.

It’s the former. Tayler has said it.

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I for one would like to get a load of the FIFTY women who are panting for Antoine. I bet they'd make Raydean look like Miss Universe. 

I'd like to see the load of women that are supposedly after Caveman Kevin. If they keep saying it, maybe they think we will believe it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Antoine's tweaking like mad. 

Cirrhosis is red, meth is clear, fentanyl is sweet and so is beer!

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Howdy Peeps!!  Y'all are ALREADY making me hoot and holler!!!  I just CANNOT with meth mouth er.. Raydean.  She's SUCH a freaky deaky chick.  Now she's ready to spill the beans to Rick that she's a MARRIED WOMAN....  Can't wait to see his face.

I have to admit, that carriage ride and hot chocolate for the little girls was really kinda sweet of Chance.  Can't imagine TayLER saying no.  I also noticed that one of the girls' names is: JAKELYNN.  I wonder if that's pronounced JAKE like RAKE or if that was TayLER's way of spelling Jacqueline perhaps??  Apparently, spelling is not the strong suit in the TayLER fambly.

Dumbo Lacey and that moron Antoine.....  quite a catch she's landed for herself.

Her dad's name was Jake, apparently, from what I remember.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Are they seriously replacing this show with Mama June. Boycott!

I know!!  We're gonna have that dipsy doodle Momma June instead of LOVE AFTER LOCKUP!!!

I'm calling for a loud bunch of protesting starting now!

• Love 5
Just now, Ladystardust said:

I'd like to see the load of women that are supposedly after Caveman Kevin. If they keep saying it, maybe they think we will believe it.

He must have game, great dick, or money. The women they’ve showed are cute - Tiffany is pretty, the one who was screaming at him in the bar is pretty. Either that or the pickings in town are really slim.

• Love 9

Late to the party. 

- I.m glad the girls are brats and don't just go along with everything Chance tries to manipulate. They might have a figting chance literally if he's the disgusting perv I think he is.

- When a man's own mother tells you he's a cheating foo, believe her.  Lacey is an idiot.

- I'm mezmerized and disgusted by Raydean's teeth.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I know!!  We're gonna have that dipsy doodle Momma June instead of LOVE AFTER LOCKUP!!!

I'm calling for a loud bunch of protesting starting now!

I will miss my Friday night snark meet ups.  I can't do the 90 Day lives due to the time difference on the West Coast.  😩

• Love 5