Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

OF COURSE Lacey and Antoine are having a baby!  GREAT IDEA LACEY!! You've already thrown away what? 3 or 4 kids already?  What's 1 more??

Sweet baby tap dancing Jeebus.  If this lady were the H/R person where I worked, I'd have to question WHO HIRED HER????

• Love 11

I'm disappointed that no one wound up back in prison.

Friday nights will be as empty as Raydean's dentist's waiting room without LAL.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Best news was that Rick has maintained his one trampled little shred of dignity and stayed clear of arrogant asshole Raydean.

Worst news was Antoine and Lacey having a baby.  Break my heart, show.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Lacey, girl, you thought breeding with Antoine was a good idea? You'll be raising that baby alone.

Yep. I’d be surprised if Antoine isn’t locked up by November.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I'm disappointed that no one wound up back in prison.

Friday nights will be as empty as Raydean's dentist's waiting room without LAL.

By the time we're back here this summer, I bet someone will be. My money's on Harry. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Ugh just a preview for another show tacked onto the end. 

I can't believe this season is over. It felt so short. Thanks for keeping me entertained on Friday nights and hopefully we'll be back this summer for a new season!

• Love 12
Just now, candall said:

Best news was that Rick has maintained his one trampled little shred of dignity and stayed clear of arrogant asshole Raydean.

That was good news, and I hope he really stays away after watching the show and seeing how played he got.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Antoine’s going to make an excellent father, yes?

I think I'd try out a fern with Antoine before I let him try to be a father to a HUMAN BABY.  Notice I didn't even think he could keep a FISH alive....

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

Looks like Indie's back with Harry this Summer.    See you Sunday for 90 Day.  Have a great weekend!

UGH. Where is Yolanda? Come get her, Yolanda!

• Love 6

What will I do with all the time on my hands on Friday nights? ☹️ Have a great Mother’s Day to all those mothers out there. Stay strong, be safe, and live your best life. Have a super summer, my wonderful cellmates.

• Like 1
  • Love 13

Well bunkies, another season is over. Remember to check in with your PO on schedule, take care of your new face tatts, take your lashes off when you go to bed, and whatever else you do, stay as far away from Kevin, Harry, Antoine, and, most especially, Chance as you can.

We'll meet in the yard this summer for Life After Lockup!

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14