Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I for one would like to get a load of the FIFTY women who are panting for Antoine. I bet they'd make Raydean look like Miss Universe. 

I assume he used to have good drugs and all of the folks in his supply chain are contacting him.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I don't think Antoine's mom would be so comfortable trashing her son to a total stranger.  I think Lacey is her one-time friend and Christy's(?) trying to tell her the truth about the worthless little shit.

• Love 7
(edited)

all these guys bragging about all the girls theyre talking to... 

Kip Dynamite:  Napolean, don't be jealous just because I've been chatting with babes on line all day.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, right, Kevin. You're "giving her some space". Dude. She walked out and won't pick up your calls. You're not calling the shots here. 

If a person has not spoken to you in a week or more and they are not, like, on an oil rig or active duty or in the CIA on assignment, they are not your significant other.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Chazz. I have news for you. You and Branwyn will never consummate your marriage. Or maybe she'll throw him one mercy fuck, then never touch his pallid weiner again. Before she smothers him with a pillow. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
(edited)

Boy, that $500 hairdo sure didn't last long on old Branflake!!  Her hair looks quite shitty!  It might help if she WASHED it occasionally!! I think she's about to lose it if Chazzzzz wants to start fishmouthing her again!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 9

Tiffany split because Kevin was strolling along, ever so casually texting to other 'females' right in front of her.  Now he's planning to play his smooth operator card and reel her back in?  What a dick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Branwin has finally come to the realization that she’s just not that into Chazz and will find any excuse or rationalization to convince everyone else that it’s because she wants to be a good mother. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Instead of sitting around a campfire, Kevin and his cave bro sit around a keg of beer.

He has that whole KEG of beer but is drinking Coronas in the bottle.  What the hell??

• Love 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

That one lady was grinding her teeth and stuttering, meth style.

She really did sound off. She was stringing words together that almost, but not quite, were entirely unlike comprehensible sentences. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, candall said:

Tiffany split because Kevin was strolling along, ever so casually texting to other 'females' right in front of her.  Now he's planning to play his smooth operator card and reel her back in?  What a dick.

And she managed to find somewhere else to stay and isn’t pressed about him at all. I don’t know what power he thinks he has.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

"Too matchy matchy" - Nina Garcia

“It looks cheap.” - Heidi Klum

OMG my ears!!!!!!! (Rick’s karaoke)

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1