Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

200 lbs lost, and she is still flat on her back. Does she ever sit up?

How long has she been mostly laying?  Maybe she can't.  Depending on her fat distribution - and her legs are really messed up - maybe her back doesn't really support her upright...  And her muscle tone is probably just enough to deal with hundreds of extra pounds...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Her face right there look like some creepy Jim Henson Muppet creature that I can’t put my finger on. 

I’m pretty sure you’re thinking of the Trash Heap from Fraggle Rock.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Poor hygiene!  And I thought she is able to shower now.  I guess those 30 minute showers aren't quite what mama claims them to be.

She needs a quart bottle of Fabuloso Lavender Scent in a powerwasher. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

momma said knock u OUT!!!

Oh, Jon!  I always thought this video was the apex of Bon Jovi Gorgeousness.  I haven't even watched this right now and it all comes back.  Those pants are burned into my memory.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Stephen King! He lives a block away...I should run over and see if he's watching this horror show. 

He should watch a selection of the best ones.  Lots of new ideas!  Horror doesn't have to be supernatural.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Dr Now is giving her more help then he gives most of them. I bet they are gonna have these two back for the 600 lb Gypsy Rose Lee Edition.

Thanks. Now I have the vision of a 600 pounder singing 'Let me entertain you, let me make you smile"

*runs off screaming into the abyss*

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sile said:

"Have I ever left you?"

Well, uh....

Then we learn that it was apparently Margaret's choice to stay with Dad.  

Margaret is a bit of an unreliable narrator.  Which I kind of figured out when she said she was starved as a child because dad ate all the food...as we stare at a chubby faced baby who got to 120 by the age of six.

Margaret clearly has abandonment issues from the incident. She might be unreliable or her mother just tried to control the narrative there making her appear unreliable to the viewer.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Margaret clearly has abandonment issues from the incident. She might be unreliable or her mother just tried to control the narrative there making her appear unreliable to the viewer.

I'm okay with believing they're both liars.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Thanks. Now I have a 600 pounder singing 'Let me entertain you, let me make you smile"

*runs off screaming into the abyss*

LOL sorry I meant Gypsy Rose Blanchard.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

The best thing I took from this episode?  A new Dr. Rick advert!

And I think I finally figured out who Margaret reminds me of, at least in the face.  Nancy McKeon, maybe?  Something about the eyes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2