Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Lucas' Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Wasn’t Mom supposed to do the diet with him? Never heard a mention of that again. 

At least she wasn't frying chicken  and serving mountains of garlic bread in front of him like some of the saboteurs we've seen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh god. He's bored. Read a goddamn book, for fucks sake. You said you wanted to get a job. Find out about training, classes, something. Sheesh. 

I got a ton of books for Christmas.  This weekend is supposed to be crappy.  I'll b reading.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh god. He's bored. Read a goddamn book, for fucks sake. You said you wanted to get a job. Find out about training, classes, something. Sheesh. 

Coursera. Udemy. He's got the mega computer. It must do something other than game.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The parents’ house seemed very claustrophobic to me, but I live in a house without many interior walls, so there’s that.

Even without interior walls, at his highest weight he likely would have been claustrophobic at your house, too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

The hair on the Gillette shaving dude! Wow...gorgeous!!

I never get good targeted commercials. Apparently, I’m the target demographic for Hydroxycut, diploma mills, and leak-proof underwear.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

That looks purely evil!!!!  W. A. N. T.  !!!!!

It is. Coworker who I did some projects for recently gave it to me for Christmas. I brought it to my parents' on Christmas for breakfast but we didn't get around to eating it so I ended up bringing it home again.

• Love 2
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

Description online  Our Gourmet Caramel Apples feature creamy homemade caramel atop the freshest Granny Smith apples and toppings such as premium nuts and best-quality chocolate.

Staahhhhppp! You making me hungry. And envious. 

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Description online  Our Gourmet Caramel Apples feature creamy homemade caramel atop the freshest Granny Smith apples and toppings such as premium nuts and best-quality chocolate.

..and don't forget, you may lose a tooth.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

I got a ton of books for Christmas.  This weekend is supposed to be crappy.  I'll b reading.

I got a few, too, and my "to read" pile is growing ever taller. Not being on the bus commuting to work for hours every day has really affected my reading time. I find it harder to read at home--too many distractions! 

• Love 6