Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Ryan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hart School, moved away to Stratford, moved back, raised kids, worked at The Stamford Advocate (next door to Purdue Pharma)  for 20 years.

Ah, yes.. I lived right next to Stamford High! I delivered papers for The Advocate when I was 12 for my first job. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

The episode with bonus scenes!!  I can't imagine what riveting footage they've left out of this episode that we should be tuning in for.

That lacey episode might be interesting though. Was it?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, snarkish said:

Does anyone find it odd that Dr. Now uses robotic surgery technology but still keeps paper file charts?

He reminds me of a doctor I used to have. Walked with paper charts. Finally got a computer but he would bring it into the exam room and fiddle with it and bitch about how thry were forcing him to use it. They I guess was the staff since it was his practice. My appointments went from  15 minutes to 30 while he tabbed around on the screen and complained about technology. 

• Love 1

A lot of terrible things happened to him?   Basically, his mom and her boyfriend have decided not to move with his 31-year old lazy ass?  And none of his friends were willing to give up their life?   I get that it's frustrating, but it's not 'terrible things'.  It's not a death in the family, or getting robbed or assaulted or anything like that!  

And something tells me his mom decided not to move with him because they saw he is not really trying to lose weight.  They didn't feel like constantly fighting with him about his eating and doing everything for him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Splashes said:

What is the suoersized edition?

For the first part of the season, they do a supersized episode, which just has some bonus scene in it, and often with useless little facts in popups.     They have one tomorrow for Paul's (if he was last week). 

His friend in Oregon he ignored for so much time.  

Ryan is such a loser.     Why should his mother and her boyfriend move to Houston?   Ryan will never lose any weight.      He should call Sharon, she'll rent a moving van, and take him. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

Okay so according to Lying Blobman, he SACRIFICED going to see his dying friend in Oregon for this diet buuuut can't find a way to Texas.  How was he planning on getting to Oregon?  Dude, we're not stupid.  None of this shit tracks.

I mean, holy victim complex!

• Love 10

“Practically gone” at this point. 

There’s no way he could have gone to see his friend anyway. He just wouldn’t go, he’s selfish and always plays the victim. 

Sticking with the diet (2 Philly cheese steaks, 10 wings, large cheese curds. And ranch.) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I hear you. I get my grand son every now and then and that's enough. My sister baby sits a grand baby every day. I'd go nuts. 

I keep my hand in by writing. I have a journal article coming out soon and have been asked to be a regular writer for a women's website for the Church, so that's enough. I usually have to put some research in, which I like doing (retired academic), but I don't want to have to go into work everyday, or even part-time.

I just had an article accepted in a good journal but thats my swan song with academic writing. No more. I was toying with writing a travel blog until effing covid hit. 

• Love 5

Ryan: In the 500s

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

This dude is completely fucking delusional. He was selfishly working on his health and wasn't able to be there for a sick friend in Oregon? Let's fix that with cheese curds and enough chicken for a football team. No one has been there for him? His ass needs to get tossed to the curb by Tammy.. Please Lort, bring me another Paul type episode for Christmas. *clicks off TV*

• Love 6