Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Bianca's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I understand she may need to bring the kids w/her to appointments, but she needs to stop talking to them about her health issues. They aren't adults, her spouse, nor her companions. They can't help, they don't know what weight loss or gain means for mom, etc.  That little boy hiding his face in his hands shows he's too involved.

And because I'm the worst person on the planet - tell the kids to sit down and be quiet while the adults talk. Then we go for ice cream! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

As someone who just moved i can attest how awful moving is.

We were beginning to get ready to move in the spring, but thanks to Mr Twopper's minor stroke, the kids want us to move by Jan 1st so we can be near to our daughter and SIL.  They have been in town for the past few days trying to get us organized.  I am at my wits in, and I am glad they stayed in a hotel.  Son and DIL were on a business trip when he got sick so they came right here with just their traveling clothes.  They are going home tomorrow and I think will be back next Tuesday.

Mr Twopper is much better.  He seems to be walking as good as before which wasn't that great due to needing a hip.  His speech is good except he does miss a few words. 

And in the middle of all the confusion with getting ready to move,  my DIL was in a wreck with their SUV and doesn't know when it will be fixed.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Uh oh lots of pasta, garlic bread, and ranch dressing in the preview - recipe for disaster.

Recipe for disaster, sorry but I'm laughing. First ingredient, lots of pasta.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

We were beginning to get ready to move in the spring, but thanks to Mr Twopper's minor stroke, the kids want us to move by Jan 1st so we can be near to our daughter and SIL.  They have been in town for the past few days trying to get us organized.  I am at my wits in, and I am glad they stayed in a hotel.  Son and DIL were on a business trip when he got sick so they came right here with just their traveling clothes.  They are going home tomorrow and I think will be back next Tuesday.

Mr Twopper is much better.  He seems to be walking as good as before which wasn't that great due to needing a hip.  His speech is good except he does miss a few words. 

And in the middle of all the confusion with getting ready to move,  my DIL was in a wreck with their SUV and doesn't know when it will be fixed.

I hope DIL is ok….glad Mr. Twopper is recovering. This is all very stressful. Take care of yourselves

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Simeon is a bit odd.

He seems pretty typical for his age. My daughter is about the same age. Same excitement and sudden shyness 🤷‍♀️ 

My only fear is he feels he needs to be his mother’s support or partner, rather than a young child. I hope she continues to lose weight to take some of the figurative weight off of him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8