Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Bianca's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hey Fat Chatters!!  How y'all doin'??

I was so excited to watch this live with you all tonight, but I got my booster yesterday and I feel like I've been hit by a truck.  Not sure how long I'll be able to last or if I'll be able to keep up with all the snark.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I was so excited to watch this live with you all tonight, but I got my booster yesterday and I feel like I've been hit by a truck.  Not sure how long I'll be able to last or if I'll be able to keep up with all the snark.

Hang in there!!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Fat Chatters! I love it! 

I got my booster on Monday and yikes. My arm is killing me and my lymph nodes are swollen and really painful. Also exhausted. But totally worth it. 

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Fat Chatters! I love it! 

I got my booster on Monday and yikes. My arm is killing me and my lymph nodes are swollen and really painful. Also exhausted. But totally worth it. 

Yeah, my lymph nodes on the side I got the shot are screaming!  That didn't happen after my second shot.

• Love 1
Just now, TazDevil said:

Yeah, my lymph nodes on the side I got the shot are screaming!  That didn't happen after my second shot.

Yea that happened to me, putting on deodorant was an exercise in torture for 3 days.

8 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Hello Pounders!  I'm disappointed that the had Dr. Pimple Popper before our show so we didn't get to see the end of last week's show.

haI'm just doing wine this evening as I had my big meal around 3:00.  I might have to have a sticky bun later.

If that's Julian's episode, they have the Supersized episode Thursday from 7 to 9 p.m..

An enabler that's getting sick of being caretaker.    

I'm hoping she'll turn her life around.    Is the little chest freezer the new 'white table' everyone used to have?

Bianca Hayes, age 36, Fayetteville, TN, boyfriend Monte, and two kids.   Abusive father of first kid, he was a drunk, like her mother.   Gastric sleeve when son was 3.   Ate through the gastric sleeve.   

I would hurt someone to get my hands on that garlic bread. 

Sorry, but Monte filling up that giant plate of spaghetti, garlic bread, shredded cheese, and ranch dressing, and other stuff, must be 5,000 calories.    She's one of the few employed poundticipants, with a call center job. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

She carries a chair around with her in case of a sitting emergency.

High ya folks! Glad to be with my Wednesday Pounder Pals!

She already ate through one weight loss surgery? I can see where this one is going tonight

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Hello. There's family tension with unvaccinated people for the holidays. I need a distraction.

Yeah, I’ve made my exit plan.

Why is her husband making all those pancakes for her?

• Love 6